Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#54269 by Norman Barlleo Thu May 26, 2011 2:29 am
This scammer based in Port Harcourt, Nigeria. He claims to represent a UK bank and uses fake UK redirect numbers. Also, he uses a fake bank site. There is no money to transfer. He's just wants to steal money from victims.

Here are some his emails and fake numbers.

Nouthport Yorkshire, 10-12 Highton Street, Merseyside, PR9 0WY
London, UK.
Update: 24th of May, 2011
Welcome to Yorkshire Integrity Bank. UK.

ATTN:

To deal with the cost on transfer, you are to effect the payment via western union money transfer first thing tomorrow morning with the information below as payment for c.o.t code is been made via western union in the name of the head of c.o.t code department Mrs. Juliet Roy.

HEAD OF C.O.T DEPARTMENT

Name: Mrs. Juliet Roy
Address for the payment with the name above is : 10-12 High ton Street, Merseyside,PR90WYLondon, UK.
Exact Amount to be sent: £850 British Pounds

Immediately after you have make your payment according to your choice of delivery, do sent to us the payment details and slip for confirmation of your C.O.T CODE payment here in our office.

Sender Name:
Receiver Name:
Sender Address:
Amount Sent:
MTCN control number:
Country you are presently:

Call me on phone (+44 704 571 7748) or email me immediately you have received this mail for confirmation here in our office. You are to send a copy of the evidence of payment to your handling agent as well for confirmation, As soon as we receive payment confirmation as evidence of payment of the above charges, your C.O.T CODE will be email to you immediately.

I want you to understand that your funds transfer is in good progress and 100% risk free so you are therefore advice to proceed immediately and effect the payment without any delay as delay is not good for a transfer like yours since your transfer is already in good progress. I hope this massage is understood by you, immediately payment has been received your C.O.T CODE will be sent to you.

Yorkshire Integrity bank is always ready to serve you with the best of services.

Dr. Lloyd Peterson
Tel: +44 704 571 7748
+447024067685
+447024079560
Fax: +44-7006-029-116
(Managing Director Yorkshire Integrity Bank Transfer In charge)

London, UK.

ATTN:

Regarding my conversation with the C.O.T CODE department of the bank, The C.O.T CODE department make me to understand that as you were making the transfer of your funds to your personal bank account in your country it was reflecting in our international wired transfer database system and it stop suddenly because of C.O.T CODE , and if your transfer demand for C.O.T CODE that means your transfer is in good progress because this C.O.T CODE will enable you complete the transfer of your funds.

The C.O.T CODE department make me to understand that the reason why your transfer demand for C.O.T CODE is because of Cost of transfer charges that is the reason why your transfer demands for this CODE and immediately you enter the C.O.T CODE your transfer will be completed and you can proceed to your bank to check your account four hours after you have enter the C.O.T CODE, then you will see your funds has already reflected in personal bank account.

To enable you complete your transfer, you will need to obtain this code with the sum of £850 British Pounds as soon as we receive your c.o.t code payment , Your c.o.t code will be sent to you to enable you complete the transfer of your funds to your personal bank account.

Due to this code required during your transfer, I advice you obtain this code by effecting the payment to the c.o.t code department as immediately payment has been received your c.o.t code will be sent to you to enable you complete the transfer of your funds.

Your funds has been adequately insured by an Insurance Firm here in the UK. With the context of this insurance, your funds are RESTRICTED from been tampered with by any other person till they are remitted to you.

What this simply means is, if by chance the transfers of the said FUNDS require charges, you are to source for and settle these charges yourself WITHOUT requesting such amount to be deducted from your funds here with us as they have been adequately insured with the very best Insurance Policy around.

You are to effect the payment via western union money transfer with the information below as payment for c.o.t code is been made via western union in the name of the head of c.o.t code department Mrs. Juliet Roy.

HEAD OF C.O.T DEPARTMENT

Address for the payment with the name above is : 10-12 High ton Street, Merseyside,PR90WYLondon, UK.

Immediately after you have make your payment according to your choice of delivery, do sent to us the payment details and slip for confirmation of your C.O.T CODE payment here in our office.

Sender Name:
Receiver Name:
Sender Address:
Amount Sent:
MTCN control number:

Call me on phone (+44 704 571 7748) or email me immediately you have received this mail for confirmation here in our office. You are to send a copy of the evidence of payment to your handling agent as well for confirmation, As soon as we receive payment confirmation as evidence of payment of the above charges, your C.O.T CODE will be email to you immediately.

I want you to understand that your funds transfer is in good progress and 100% risk free so you are therefore advice to proceed immediately and effect the payment without any delay as delay is not good for a transfer like yours since your transfer is already in good progress. I hope this massage is understood by you, immediately payment has been received your C.O.T CODE will be sent to you.

Yorkshire Integrity bank is always ready to serve you with the best of services.

Dr. Lloyd Peterson
+447024067685
+447024079560

Nouthport Yorkshire,
10-12 Highton Street, Merseyside, PR9 0WY
London, UK.

Welcome to Yorkshire Integrity Bank UK.

Good day dear prospective client: Mr.

Your mail was received and the content well understood, Sir at the moment you cannot login to your account nor visit our site through (ybintplc.com

) as we are currently doing mentainance/upgrading on our site not to worry about that as it will be back shortly.

If you want to login to our site or visit your online account here in our bank, you can do that by clicking on log in below paited on red and our page will display.

Thanks for your understanding to this matter, sir kindly provide the information for the payment as i did stated on my

LOGIN

PASS CODE: er9iop
PASS WORD: henry

Thanks for your understanding , we look forward in hearing from you after the transfer of your funds has been completed.

Dr. Lloyd Peterson (MD) Managing Director
Tel: +44 -704 -571 -7748
+447024074505
Email: [email protected]
[email protected]
(Yorkshire Integrity Bank, Transfer In charge)

Nouthport Yorkshire,
London, UK.
Update: 23rd Of May, 2011

Good day dear prospective client,

We are pleased to be at your service, Yorkshire Integrity Bank Plc is regulated and Stipulated by the Financial Service Authority (FSA), the financial institutions that govern all financial activities in United Kingdom. Be informed that your funds was deposited with our Bank by the Nokia Company for onward transfer of your funds to your personal bank account which involved the sum of £750,000.00 British Pounds Great British Pounds.

I want you to understand that in every successful transfer of funds needs utmost care and confidentiality at course of transferring the funds so you need to follow an instruction to enable a successful transfer of your funds to your personal bank account by so doing, you are expected to act in accordance to our banking policy as our duty is to provide you with the best of service regarding the transfer of your funds, We want you to be informed that every banks has is own operating systems of which you are advice to follow up our instructions and policy. we have a policy and instructions that guide our banking works and we do also gives out good services to our clients worldwide.

You are hereby instructed to click on REGISTER below painted with red and our registry page will display for you to register your information with our bank after which your pass code and password will be sent to you to enable you log in to your online account and effect the transfer of your funds safely.

REGISTER

Kindly get the registration done and get back to us in other for us to send you your pass code and pass word. Do note that we can not continue with the transfer of your funds until you have registered your information with us for record keeping. This is in accordance with section 17(1) (n) of the National Online Transfer Act as adopted in 1998 and amended on 3rd July 2001 by Parliament.

All banks in United Kingdom are authorized and regulated by the Financial Services Authority and adheres to the principles of the Banking Codes including Yorkshire Integrity Bank Plc. To this note clients are required to abide by the Banking policies of the United Kingdom Government , The Financial Services Authority is the independent regulator set up by Government to look after the financial services industry and protect consumers.

I look forward in hearing from you after the registration has been done by You.

+447024074505
[email protected]

DON'T tell the scammer that you found him in this site. Just cease all communications with him and move on.
Advertisement

#54336 by holyman48 Thu May 26, 2011 11:53 am
Dear Sir/Madam

I am a UK citizen and i have verify that Dr. Lloyd Peterson is truly the managing director of Yorkshire Integrity bank plc and not a scam.

I went to the bank to confirm this today.

Thank You

To deal with the cost on transfer, you are to effect the payment via western union money transfer first thing tomorrow morning with the information below as payment for c.o.t code is been made via western union in the name of the head of c.o.t code department Mrs. Juliet Roy.

HEAD OF C.O.T DEPARTMENT

Sender Name:
Receiver Name:
Sender Address:
Amount Sent:
MTCN control number:

Dr. Lloyd Peterson
+447024067685
+447024079560

London, UK.

ATTN:

Regarding my conversation with the C.O.T CODE department of the bank, The C.O.T CODE department make me to understand that as you were making the transfer of your funds to your personal bank account in your country it was reflecting in our international wired transfer database system and it stop suddenly because of C.O.T CODE , and if your transfer demand for C.O.T CODE that means your transfer is in good progress because this C.O.T CODE will enable you complete the transfer of your funds.

The C.O.T CODE department make me to understand that the reason why your transfer demand for C.O.T CODE is because of Cost of transfer charges that is the reason why your transfer demands for this CODE and immediately you enter the C.O.T CODE your transfer will be completed and you can proceed to your bank to check your account four hours after you have enter the C.O.T CODE, then you will see your funds has already reflected in personal bank account.

To enable you complete your transfer, you will need to obtain this code with the sum of £850 British Pounds as soon as we receive your c.o.t code payment , Your c.o.t code will be sent to you to enable you complete the transfer of your funds to your personal bank account.

Due to this code required during your transfer, I advice you obtain this code by effecting the payment to the c.o.t code department as immediately payment has been received your c.o.t code will be sent to you to enable you complete the transfer of your funds.

Your funds has been adequately insured by an Insurance Firm here in the UK. With the context of this insurance, your funds are RESTRICTED from been tampered with by any other person till they are remitted to you.

What this simply means is, if by chance the transfers of the said FUNDS require charges, you are to source for and settle these charges yourself WITHOUT requesting such amount to be deducted from your funds here with us as they have been adequately insured with the very best Insurance Policy around.

You are to effect the payment via western union money transfer with the information below as payment for c.o.t code is been made via western union in the name of the head of c.o.t code department Mrs. Juliet Roy.

HEAD OF C.O.T DEPARTMENT

Sender Name:
Receiver Name:
Sender Address:
Amount Sent:
MTCN control number:

Dr. Lloyd Peterson
+447024067685
+447024079560

Nouthport Yorkshire,
London, UK.

Good day dear prospective client: Mr.

Your mail was received and the content well understood, Sir at the moment you cannot login to your account nor visit our site through (ybintplc.com

) as we are currently doing mentainance/upgrading on our site not to worry about that as it will be back shortly.

If you want to login to our site or visit your online account here in our bank, you can do that by clicking on log in below paited on red and our page will display.

Thanks for your understanding to this matter, sir kindly provide the information for the payment as i did stated on my

LOGIN

PASS CODE: er9iop
PASS WORD: henry

Thanks for your understanding , we look forward in hearing from you after the transfer of your funds has been completed.

+447024074505
[email protected]

Nouthport Yorkshire,
London, UK.
Update: 23rd Of May, 2011

Good day dear prospective client,

We are pleased to be at your service, Yorkshire Integrity Bank Plc is regulated and Stipulated by the Financial Service Authority (FSA), the financial institutions that govern all financial activities in United Kingdom. Be informed that your funds was deposited with our Bank by the Nokia Company for onward transfer of your funds to your personal bank account which involved the sum of £750,000.00 British Pounds Great British Pounds.

I want you to understand that in every successful transfer of funds needs utmost care and confidentiality at course of transferring the funds so you need to follow an instruction to enable a successful transfer of your funds to your personal bank account by so doing, you are expected to act in accordance to our banking policy as our duty is to provide you with the best of service regarding the transfer of your funds, We want you to be informed that every banks has is own operating systems of which you are advice to follow up our instructions and policy. we have a policy and instructions that guide our banking works and we do also gives out good services to our clients worldwide.

You are hereby instructed to click on REGISTER below painted with red and our registry page will display for you to register your information with our bank after which your pass code and password will be sent to you to enable you log in to your online account and effect the transfer of your funds safely.

REGISTER

Kindly get the registration done and get back to us in other for us to send you your pass code and pass word. Do note that we can not continue with the transfer of your funds until you have registered your information with us for record keeping. This is in accordance with section 17(1) (n) of the National Online Transfer Act as adopted in 1998 and amended on 3rd July 2001 by Parliament.

All banks in United Kingdom are authorized and regulated by the Financial Services Authority and adheres to the principles of the Banking Codes including Yorkshire Integrity Bank Plc. To this note clients are required to abide by the Banking policies of the United Kingdom Government , The Financial Services Authority is the independent regulator set up by Government to look after the financial services industry and protect consumers.

I look forward in hearing from you after the registration has been done by You.

+447024074505
[email protected]

Fixed quote coding -Jillian
#54337 by Jillian Thu May 26, 2011 12:07 pm
Welcome holyman48 and thanks for posting this information.

The scammer wrote:

Sir at the moment you cannot login to your account nor visit our site through (ybintplc.com

If you want to login to our site or visit your online account here in our bank, you can do that by clicking on log in below paited on red and our page

The domain he was using, ybintplc.com, is indeed not working. He mentions another place to find his page online. Was there a link? If so, please post it so that we can investigate and report any fake sites he's using.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Have you sent a payment to a scammer with Western Union and now realize it's a scam? If the payment has not been picked up, you can cancel it immediately! 1-800-448-1492

Follow ScamWarners on Twitter: http://twitter.com/ScamWarners
#54338 by Dotti Thu May 26, 2011 12:25 pm
For those who might be misled by this post:

Dr. Lloyd Peterson is truly the managing director of Yorkshire Integrity bank plc

There may or may not be a real Dr. Lloyd Peterson--I don't have time to look that up right now, and it really doesn't matter. If there is a real Dr. Lloyd Peterson, he didn't write or send those emails.

The emails were not sent by the managing director of a bank. They were sent by a Nigerian scammer. The phone numbers do not belong to a personal or bank phone number in UK--they are redirect numbers, that are actually being transferred to a scammer's cellphone in Nigeria.

Scammers pretend to be someone they are not all the time. Even if they sign an email with a real name, there is no guarantee it is actually their name!

I could create a username and sign all my posts "Steve Jobs" (he is the founder of Apple, if you didn't know)--but doing that would not make me Steve Jobs.

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.
#54387 by Norman Barlleo Thu May 26, 2011 10:33 pm
The scammer's fake site was taken down by 419Eater. However ,I wouldn't be surprised if he creates a new fake bank site to send it to victims.

To know the scammer's location, you can check his emails headers.

The scammer uses these email addresses:

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

This is the real website of the REAL bank http://www.ybonline.co.uk/

DON'T tell the scammer that you found him in this site. Just cease all communications with him and move on.