Information on romance scams and scammers.
#43404 by weiwei Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:11 pm
Be aware of the person.

Samuel Giovanni Giorgio

Email: [email protected] / [email protected]

IP address: 41.205.163.246 (Nigeria) / 115.134.254.95 (Malaysia)

He has 2 IP address. Said He is italian by birth, stay in UK, widowed. Got a 6year old daughter.
Owns a textile mill in England Manchester.

I met him on Facebook. Some singles search website application.

Both his mobile number was said to originate from UK. BUt on googling more, i found out that one of the number is actually a forwarding number. The other number is from T-mobile which i always cant get through but sms is fine.

I got suspicious of him when i started tracing the IP address and researching more on these scams.

Mobile number used: +44 7031 883577 (Forwarding number) / +44 7983 119365 (T mobile)

-------------------------------------------------------
This is his initial msg to me.

Hi Weiwei!

Compliment of the day to you.I am Samuel by name,i am new on this application in face book.I am here hoping to meet some one for a good relationship,leading into the future together.

Going through profiles,i came across yours and i appreciate your smile and beauty as a woman.I would really like to know more about you,i am gentle,easy going,down to earth,loving and simple.

For communication purpose,my email id is below:
[email protected].I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely;
Samuel Giorgio.
-----------------------------------------------------
Advertisement

#43413 by Bubbles Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:46 am
Welcome to ScamWarners weiwei. We are glad that did some research and found the information you did. We appreciate you sharing your finding so others might not get caught in the scam.

We hope you will continue to contribute to the information we have here.

Bubbles, former Scamwarners moderator.

Rest in Peace 24 June 2015.

Gone, but never forgotten.
#43418 by Dotti Fri Dec 31, 2010 1:15 am
I'm glad to see you made it over here from Eater--posting the info here will help others.

The first paragraph of his letter is enough to tell me he is definitely African--there are multiple mistakes and wording choices that are typical of African writers. Malaysia has become a very active area for Nigerian scammers, largely because it is very easy for young Nigerians to get student visas. If the two letters were written at different times, it is possible that the scammer was traveling--or if not, it is possible that the different letters actually came from scammers working together--some scammers do work in groups, and may share writing of responses.

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.
#52816 by ABC Sun May 08, 2011 3:20 am
Hi Wei Wei,
thank you and appreciate so much for your information.
He is contacting me under the name is Alexandre Giorgino and also through facebook.
His email address is [email protected] and [email protected]

He is contacting me at the number +447983119365

I also suspicious of him so google to search for his number. then I caught your information.

Thanks again.
ABC
#54437 by christine87 Fri May 27, 2011 12:21 pm
Thanks for the information, weiwei.

I got it too. But his name is Thomas Gino. Everything you mentioned is exactly the same as mine except that he said he doesn't have a child.

The number is used to contact me is exactly the same. +447983119365
Recently, he just gave me another number too. Its +447031828821

When I sent him text messages, it always went through but when I call, the call is always unanswered..exactly like how you describe it. His email to me is exactly the same too. I believe that Samuel Giovanni Giorgio, Alexandre Giorgino and Thomas Gino are the same person. He also has a friend by the name Gordon. Recently, his friend Gordon told me that Thomas got into an accident and was admitted to the hospital and was unheard of for a few days. I believe that all these are lies. He also said he will visit me in my country in the nearest time.
Here is the first message I received from him in facebook:
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Thomas Gino
Hello! I found you using the Advanced Singles Search application...

Hi Dear !

Compliments of the day to you.I am Thomas by name,i am new on the singles application,i am here hoping to meet some one with a good heart for a relationship which would lead into the future.

I am attracted by your smile and beauty as a woman.I am a simple man,easy going,gentle and confident,with a warm heart.I like to laugh and always be happy.I would love to know you more if you share the same values.Looking forward to hearing from you in due course.

My email address is below :
[email protected] or
[email protected] .

Sincerely,
Thomas Gino.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Thanks for the useful information that you've given to me. I will not be fooled by him anymore. I am still in contact with him and I will update my post when he contacts me again.
#54472 by Bubbles Fri May 27, 2011 9:53 pm
christine87 wrote:Recently, he just gave me another number too. Its +447031828821
My email address is below :
[email protected] or
[email protected] .
Sincerely,
Thomas Gino.

Thanks for the useful information that you've given to me. I will not be fooled by him anymore. I am still in contact with him and I will update my post when he contacts me again.

Welcome to ScamWarners christine87. The new number you have been provided is a redirect number used by scammers to appear to be in the UK. Since the emails are from Yahoo, you can check the headers to see where he really is located.

You are best to just stop communicating with him. He will try to draw you back into his scam.

Bubbles, former Scamwarners moderator.

Rest in Peace 24 June 2015.

Gone, but never forgotten.
#54489 by Helen Halper Sat May 28, 2011 12:18 am
Hi christine87 !
Welcome to scamwarners!
To learn how to find the headers, go here, scroll down, and click on the email company that you use:

http://www.ip-adress.com/faq/view_email_header/
Then copy and paste the results here:

http://www.ip-adress.com/trace_email/

This should tell you where he is emailing from.

#55025 by jinxraliuga Fri Jun 03, 2011 5:08 am
Hi!

I came across this website and it's really informative. Actually, this scammer also tried to do his bad deeds and works at me but he was never successful. I've checked his IP address and it's from Malaysia. He also gave me the same number which was from the UK +44 7983119365. His name was Thomas Gino, whom claimed that he owns a textile milling company in Manchester, single and has pet dog named Diego and a friend named Gordon. He even proudly said that he was a Christian. Pathetic. I really can't believe he tried to fool lots of women...Hmmm, I wonder why!!! But he is still plain stupid, knowing that I work as an IT personnel, I can easily know whether he uses a fake or a proxy IP Address...Damn!!! And I knew it in the first place, he's trying to get some mollahs from me LOLS...

I met this guy from http://www.match.com (Singapore)

After a month of chats with no webcam session and phone calls, (I insisted to see him on webcam but he said his PC doesn't have any, Duh!!! All PC's and laptops are now installed with built-in cameras, I still played his game lols) he said that he is going to Dubai for a business trip since he needs to buy a textile milling machine for his factory. He even sent me his itinerary from Dubai to Singapore, since he said that he want to visit me here. (Jetairways) It was just funny that he was asking for me a whooping amount of USD 800 to pay for his textile milling machine since he ran out of cash. Without further a do, I frankly told him that how come he can't pay for his textile milling machine to think that he is a "businessman" and I directly told him that I don't have that amount. He even asked me if I can send him USD $500 as proof and show-money to the Immigration officers here in Singapore. I just told him, I will try Honey LOLS. Deep inside, I really can't help but laugh since Immigration officers here in Singapore are not that dumb and stupid to tell you to show all your money in your wallet.

It's so funny that some scammers don't do their research first before doing any stupid tactics and modus operandi. They thought that they can fool singles and broken hearted people like me but hey, please try harder and please make it more realistic. HAHAHA...

Below are the details he had sent me.

Hi!
Compliments of the day to you.I am Thomas by name,i am new on the singles website,i am here
hoping to meet some one with a good heart for a relationship which would lead the both of us to
building a family together.
I admire your photo here and decided to show my interest by dropping you this short note.I am a
simple man,easy going,gentle and confident,with a warm heart.I like to laugh and always be happy.I would love to know you more and better if possible.I would be waiting to hear from you soonest.

For communication, email address is below :
[email protected] or
[email protected]

Sincerely,
Tom.

That's all...If ever he's reading this, BETTER LUCK AGAIN NEXT TIME ITALIANO BOY!!! YOUR RUBBISH TACTICS SUCKS!!!

Regards,
Jinx

Mod edit: I have removed the spaces you put in the scammer's email addresses. The whole point of this forum is to make their addressses traceable by searchbots, so there's no need to obfuscate them ;) - Michael
#55047 by Helen Halper Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:34 am
Hi jinxraliuga!
Welcome to scamwarners!
I'm glad that you could see through the scammers pathetic attempts at getting money from you. It's best if you don't point out his lameness as we don't want to educate them in making their scams more believable.
I got the impression that you enjoyed playing along and recommend that you check out our sister site, http://www.419Eater.com, where we mess around (safely) with scammers, for fun and to try to keep them too busy to scam any real victims.

#55053 by jinxraliuga Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:28 pm
Hi Helen,

I really thank you guys for your website. I'm sorry if I'm kinda sarcastic with my post here, I just feel bad and mad about people whom are playing with other people's feelings and emotions and taking advantage of them. I almost forgot, after he gave me his itinerary, I called the airline company and the csr told me that it was cancelled. We still communicate after a few days and he still keep on telling me that he is still going in my home country and I just say yes yes dear I'll wait for you too hehe and after a few days he was gone. I can still recall the accent of his voice - too bad, he doesn't sound Italian nor does have the Brit accent. LOLS.

I've already posted his fake pictures on the website. Once again, I thank you for all of your helpful posts.

Kudos!

Regards,
Jinx
#55054 by christine87 Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:37 pm
Hi Jinx,

Nice to meet you. I was scammed by the same man. But, he did not ask money from me yet. I found out about all his lies before he could ask money from me. I'm a catholic and he told he he's a catholic too and he has a very old mother who lives in Bari, Italy all by herself and that she's not feeling very well. He said his dad is dead and he wants me to go visit his mother with him this December. I don't believe that he's a catholic and even if he really is, i'll say What a Shame!! He also said he has a bull dog named Diego and his friend Gordon called me up to inform me about his so-called "accident". But instead of going to Dubai to get his machine, he told me he's going to Japan and promised to send me his itinerary together with his trip to visit me but he never sent them to me. I never really believed anything he told me so while chatting with him for 2 months, I took my time to collect information about him and investigated him. Btw, he reads this site cause he found out that I posted about him here. He was angry and he text messaged me to threaten me about pouring acid on me on my way to work soon. Well, I have already informed the police about this and also showed his emails and messages to them. The police will be on a watch out for him in case he dares to get near me. Do be careful though, because he might threaten you too. Anyway, stay safe and good luck. I'm happy that you did not send any money to him too. I would also like to thank this site because without this site, I would have been scammed by him. Thank you scamwarners.com :)
#55084 by jinxraliuga Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:13 am
hi christine87,

Nice to meet you here girl! I'm also happy for you since at this early point in time, you were already informed and alarmed that this person will only give you harm. I assume you're from Singapore/Malaysia as well? As far as I can remember, I never send e-mails using my company's network, since it can be easily detected because mostly private companies use static ip addresses, of which is given and assigned manually by the ISP provider, thus, the IP Address of a certain company can be easily detected in Google. With the power of internet nowadays, everything is possible and can be done with extensive research.

Thank you for the advice and I will take care of myself as well. Don't worry too much. It's really funny that there were people out there claiming that they already love you and attached to you the first time they saw your profile and pictures online and I think it's crap. True love develops in the long run and true love really waits, friendship should bloom first above anything else. Lastly, if the guy really loves or likes you, he shouldn't ask for money in the first place. It's a clear indication that he only wants to rip your cash and nothing more.

This guy told me the same stuff about his old mother in Italy, his dog and his friend. The same old script, except for the accident thingy.

Take care my dear and thanks to scamwarners.com

Kudos and a job well done!!! :bowdown: :=) :bowdown: :=)

Regards,
JInx
#55085 by christine87 Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:29 am
Hi Jinx,

I'm from Malaysia. I totally agree with you about true love. Love will not occur just by looking at a person's profile and pictures once or twice. It needs time to grow as we get to know the person more and my meeting him/her more often. Falling in love by just looking at a person's profile and pictures without meeting the person is definitely not true love. Anyway, I'm happy for you that you're safe. Good luck! :)