Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#55420 by VIRGO-76 Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:14 am
A FEW DAYS AGO I APPLY A JOB FROM THE BESTJOBSALARY SITE. THAN AFTER 2 DAY I GOT EMAIL FROM SOMEONE WHO CLAIM THAT SHE IS MY RECRUITER AGENT WITH EMAIL ADDRESS : [email protected] , THE PERSON NAME IS KRISTINE WILSON.
AFTER FEW DAY PROCESS , SHE TOLD ME THAT I AM PASS FROM THE ONLINE TEST , GOT A JOB. BEFORE THAT , I MUST PROVIDED NECESSARY DOCUMENT ACCORDING THE EU STANDARD , THAN SHE GAVE ME SOME OF COMPANY NAME WHO PROVIDED WITH THE KIND SERVICES. FOR SHORT , I THAN CONTACTED THE COMPANY , & GET HOOK UP WITH ONE COMPANY WITH E-MAIL ADDRESS : [email protected] .
THAN THIS DOCUMENT COMPANY TOLD ME TO GET THEIR SERVICES I MUST PAY THEM 33 EURO ( 30 GBP ) , THAN I PAY THIS COMPANY IN EURO , AFTER FEW DAY THEY SEND THE NECESSARY DOCUMENT THAT I NEEDED VIA E-MAIL. BELOW I WILL ENCLOSURE E-MAIL FROM THE " AGENT " & THE DOCUMENT COMPANY :
*. THIS IS FIRST LETTER FROM THE AGENT:
Thank you for your letter.

Regarding the interview, we need to inform you that your interview is postponed at present because of the busy schedule.

That is why, we suggest you another equal option – it is a WRITTEN EXAM /test/. The test is an initial one, intended to evaluate your general work potential and it is composed by HR representative authorized by us and the employer. Please answer to the test questions and e-mail us the answers. It will allow us to proceed working on your job application for work abroad.

Test

Full Name:
Nationality:
Desired position :
1. What type of job are you holding at the moment? What is your desired employment / occupational field (position you want to apply for)?
2. Why do you want to change your employment?
3. What part of your current/last job do you find most interesting?
4. Is there anything that you dislike about your job?
5. Do you feel that your present employer estimates your full work potential? Are they pleased with your work performance?
6. What do you find more useful in your present work – your education or your practical experience from previous jobs or traineeships?
7. What have you done to improve or develop your knowledge / professional qualifications in the last year?
8. What do you consider to be your greatest achievement so far and why?
9. What motivates you most?
10. Why do you want to work in Europe? What are your expectations from this possible relocation to Europe?
11. Can you work under pressure?
12. Are you willing to work overtime?
13. Do you adapt easily to new environment, job?
14. Have you ever been asked to leave a position?
15. What kind of people do you find most difficult to work with? Why?
16. How do you manage your time?
17. Are you a team player?
18. Why should we hire you? Why do you consider yourself suitable for the position?
19. In case, your application is successful and we pick you out for the position, are you ready to prepare all requirements in a timely manner?
20. When will you be ready to start working?

P.S. Please, add our e-mail id: [email protected] to your E-MAIL address book!
This will ensure that you will receive all our letters safely in your Inbox.
In case we are sending a long message or one containing attachments (there are often work invitations, employment contracts, work visa obtaining guidelines, etc.) it is often delivered into your "Spam Folder" because of the shortcomings of the spam filter, and in most cases it stays unread there! Remember to check your Spam Folder all the time not to miss any important messages from us and be late with your application!
In case you have any further questions, you may contact us online at YAHOO-messenger: JOBHELPEU or through LIVE CHAT
As soon as we receive your written interview’s answers, we would kindly continue working on your application.

Regards,

Recruitment Consultant
*.SECOND LETTER FROM AGENT *
Thank you for your letter!

We are pleased to inform you that you successfully passed the initial stage of the job transfer abroad procedure. After intensive work on your application, we managed to provide an employer who is interested in your profile and who would like to review your application set of documents.

The employer expects you to prepare the following items:
1.Your personal identification number in the labor office.
2. Work permit application form filled in with your details only
3. Curriculum Vitae
4. Cover letter

We would like to like to state that these requirements adhere to European employment standards regarding your facilitated departure from your country. The purpose if this application is to get valid work permit, as well as valid work visa and a valid work contract.
Useful tips how to prepare an excellent application set:
Regarding the identification number in a Europe based labour office and the other 3 requirements, we strongly suggest that you seek professional assistance and use the services of specialized European agency – these agencies can register you in the European labour office and moreover prepare the other requirements in only 1 business day.
In order to speed and facilitate the preparation of your official documents, here we enclose a list of agencies that can assist you for the identification number in the labour office and the other items:
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

You may send them the following e-mail:

Subject: Identification in a labour office. Job Application for work in a country member of EU.

Text: Dear Sir/Madam,

The recruitment company that is presently working on my job transfer application recommended that I send you a brief message in order to seek your professional assistance regarding Personal identification number in the labor office as well as the preparation of the other requirements such as Cover letter, Curriculum Vitae European format and Work permit Form. It is compulsory for my job application to obtain identification number in labour office in the section “Non-European Employees”.
I would gladly appreciate if you send me further details and guide lance on how to coordinate for your services. Let me once again inform you that there is an employer in a European country who expects my fully prepared documents within a short period of time.
Thank you for considering my request in advance!
Yours faithfully,
................... /your name/

We hope that you will follow our recommendations as intermediary and register at the labour office as soon as possible.
In case you have any further questions, you may contact us online at YAHOO-messenger: JOBHELPEU or through LIVE CHAT

Best Regards,

Recruitment Consultancy department

*.THIRD LETTER FROM AGENT *

May 31ST, 2011

JOB OFFER for: Cruise Staff
A well established Cruise Lines, client of ours, is pleased to present to your attention job details for the position of Cruise Staff. We trust that your knowledge, skills and experience will be among their most valuable assets.
Should you accept this job offer, per company policy you will be eligible to receive the following beginning:
* Salary: Monthly gross starting salary of 2800 Euro/month, paid in biweekly installments by your choice of check or direct deposit
* Contract: Permanent /Length: 2 years with opportunity for extension for 3 years/
* Benefits: Standard, provided benefits for salaried-exempt employees, including the following.
§ Accommodation: free (separate bedroom and bath, furnished, utilized)
§ Child daycare assistance
§ Education assistance
§ Health, dental, life and disability insurance
§ Profit sharing
§ Sick leave
§ Vacation and personal days - 20 days (paid)
§ Food provided during working hours;
§ Plane ticket and visa fees paid by the employer.
Note: The procedure for job transfer abroad is quite complicated and contains several stages:
1/ providing you a work position that matches well your professional experience and goals
2/submission of the required documentation and forward it to potential employer’s companies. This stage requires your quick reaction and has to be completed during a fixed timeframe. The due date for finalizing this step is 3RD June, 2011
3/ the employer will file for work permit for you. This is necessary since you cannot start work here without a VALID WORK PERMIT (incase you have it already, that will allow you to skip this step and move forward)
4/ As soon as step 3 is completed successfully, the work permit will be mailed to you directly along with your job agreement and other work visa support letters. You apply personally for visa.
5/ you arrive in European Union where a representative of the employer and your job abroad coordinator will expect you at the airport. You will be given orientation guidelines and taken to your accommodation which is provided and covered by your potential employer.
6/ you join your new work place in European Union
We would like to also clarify that your family can legally join you at the time of your departure for EU or later at their convenience.
Currently you are at step 2/, we hope you noticed that work visa comes at step 4/ /we get a lot of questions from applicants when they will get their work visa - it is when the application develops till step 4/ /
Required items to prepare in this regard are:
1. Work permit application form filled in with your details only
2. Curriculum Vitae
3. Cover letter, containing
4. Your personal identification number in the labor office
Let us also inform you of your deadlines for the preparation and submission of your requirements. The deadline is 3RD June, 2011.
Note: Observation of deadlines is extremely important since once deadline is missed we cancel the application altogether and our policy is not to work again on applications with missed deadlines.
You stay excellent chances to get this job in case you prepare and submit all requirements under points 1,2,3,4 within the deadline and this chance is reduced to 0% in case you do not prepare and submit.
To decline this job offer:
Sign out from our data base - here. That will allow us to offer the work position to another applicant of ours.
To accept this job offer:
If you accept this job offer, you agree to follow the procedure for job transfer abroad mentioned above which requires the submission of 4 official documents and observation of deadline. Reply this letter immediately or contact our Recruitment Consultants online at their YAHOO-messenger: JOBHELPEU or through LIVE CHAT
Our office hours are Monday to Friday from 06.30 am to 03.00 pm GMT ( London time). You are welcome to contact us.

Sincerely yours,

Kristine Willson,
Job Transfer Abroad Coordinator
* FOURTH LETTER FROM AGENT * :

Let us point out that our intermediary role in the job transfer process is providing FREE consultancy services, advices and useful tips that will potentially bring your application till successful end. It is true that it is in our own interest that you start work here in EU since that is the only way we could get paid by the future employer. However it is not our responsibility to arrange all paper work requested in the process.
As per your role as an applicant, you need to understand that you have responsibilities in the process as well. We would like to emphasize that the job transfer aboard procedure is quite complicated and it does not conclude in providing an open vacancy only. There still is much work to be done and it involves some expenses as well which are covered by the interested person.
Normally employer pays ONLY plane ticket, visa and work permit fees. As per our experience we would like to inform you that the only fee you might have during the whole procedure is for documents preparation services payable to professional agency. The rates for this kind of services vary from 30 to 50 pounds.
We have never claimed that we offer a TRAVEL NOW-PAY LATER procedure. In case there is a misunderstanding of some kind, you may cancel your application through our company here
If you agree to follow the procedure for job transfer abroad which requires the submission of 4 official documents and observation of deadline reply this letter immediately or contact our Recruitment Consultants online at their YAHOO-messenger: JOBHELPEU or through LIVE CHAT
Our office hours are Monday to Friday from 06.30 am to 03.00 pm GMT ( London time). You are welcome to contact us.

Sincerely yours,

Recruitment Consultant

*FIFTH LETTER FROM THE AGENT * :

You are welcome to contact our online support team for further clarification about the EU job transfer process and guidance through the whole procedure. You may contact your personal career advisor at : LIVE CHAT
or direct and easy access via yahoo messenger account: JOBHELPEU. For your convenience here we enclose a link to connect Yahoo messenger using your yahoo email account : http://webmessenger.yahoo.com/
Note: According to EU laws, our consultancy services are entirely FREE for our applicants!

Regards,

Recruitment department

[/b][/b]SIXTH LETTER FROM THE AGENT * :

You are receiving this email because you have previously agreed to receive e-mail communication from us. If you no longer wish to receive e-mails from us unsubscribe here: london-vacancy.com/unsubscribe.html (if you can't open this link, please use this one as an alternative http://bit.ly/iNHeGA ). Please view our Privacy Policy here: london-vacancy.com/privacypolicy.html (if you can't open this link, please use this one as an alternative http://bit.ly/mdrbQk )

Dear Applicant,

We have received a copy of all documents, prepared by the translation company which means that you must have also received a copy of it in your e-mail inbox.
Now you have to forward the prepared documents to your employer as soon as possible. The employer settles strictly through what way you should be dispatching the documents and all details! He is expecting it through courier or registered post.
We strongly advise you to contact the documents preparation company again and ask them to arrange a courier for you. Their courier takes just 1 day to deliver the documents and it is much safer than sending it from anywhere else.

For further information you may contact them through:
E-MAIL: [email protected]
YAHOO-MESSENGER: paperprovider

Yours faithfully,

Kristine Willson
Recruitment Department

Our e-mail: [email protected]
Our Live Chat Customer Support: Mon - Fri (6:30-15:00 London Time):
1. Contact me through yahoo-messenger: JOBHELPEU
or:
2. Contact me directly: http://jobs-agent.eu/chat/connectm.html (if you can't open this link, please use this one as an alternative http://bit.ly/l5on79 )
SEVENTH LETTER FROM THE AGENT * :

You are receiving this email because you have previously agreed to receive e-mail communication from us. If you no longer wish to receive e-mails from us unsubscribe here: london-vacancy.com/unsubscribe.html (if you can't open this link, please use this one as an alternative http://bit.ly/iNHeGA ). Please view our Privacy Policy here: london-vacancy.com/privacypolicy.html (if you can't open this link, please use this one as an alternative http://bit.ly/mdrbQk )

Greetings from your Recruitment Agency!

We were glad to find out that your entire application package is prepared and ready to be sent. Upon receipt, please, print them on quality paper put them in an envelope and post them over to the employer. We recommend you to send them by a courier company.

The best option is if you have relatives who live in the European Union to send your application package to them. It always makes excellent impression to the employer if the applicant's documents arrive through mail or courier from an address in the European Union. According to us this somehow makes up for the fact that the applicant is a foreigner. Our experience indicates that most employers accept such applicants as in a way "internal" people, i.e. foreigners who are adapted and accustomed to.

Otherwise, we strongly advise you to contact the documents preparation company again and ask them to arrange a courier for you. Their courier takes just 1 day to deliver the documents and it is much safer than sending it from anywhere else.

For further information you may contact them through:
E-MAIL: [email protected]
YAHOO-MESSENGER: paperprovider

We shall contact the company/employer in a few days to make sure that your application is already there and to hear about their initial statement. We will keep you informed.

We would like to emphasize that we are also interested in the successful completion of your application. In this regard, we are doing our best to make your job transfer successful.

Of course, at this stage of your application process, the most important thing is to have the employers' final confirmation upon receipt of your application package and his willingness to take the necessary steps to apply for a work permit for you and then for a visa, which allows you to legally stay and work in the country.

In this case we will be of any help to you in each one of the necessary steps, which should be taken - from visa obtaining in the Embassy to the very departure for the country and your meeting there upon arrival.

Of course, we should not disregard the possibility of a negative direction of your present application. It is reasonable to bear that in mind - this option is possible, though we believe your case is not of such kind.

In this relation, we can offer you some other alternatives for obtaining legal rights to live and work in a member state of the European Union. Of course, at this stage, it is too early to consider alternatives other than the current one. Now we have the opportunity (very probable indeed) to have the employer himself make this transfer, which is relatively easy to be done, so that you can start working in his/her company.

As we have already said, this is the best possible way in our case, but even if there is a negative result, we should not be discouraged - there are multiple other real opportunities for legal job start abroad. In both cases we will be there and you can rely on our efficient help

Well, we wish you good luck in your future initiative and hope for good news shortly! After all, we have complied with all initial requirements, so now we are within our rights to hope for a successful end.
Yours faithfully,

Kristine Willson
Recruitment Department

Our Live Chat Customer Support: Mon - Fri (6:30-15:00 London Time):
1. Contact me through yahoo-messenger: JOBHELPEU

or:

2. Contact me directly: http://jobs-agent.eu/chat/connectm.html (if you can't open this link, please use this one as an alternative http://bit.ly/l5on79 )
Advertisement

#55431 by Dotti Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:35 am
Thank you for posting this scam. It will help to alert others.

This looks like the work of the same gang that called themselves Centrum and Jobs777 in earlier incarnations. Either way, their goal is to take your money for false documents for jobs that don't exist.

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.
#55504 by VIRGO-76 Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:59 am
TO : ROY ,

BELIEVE ME , I ALREADY PAY 33 EURO FOR THE NECESSARY DOCUMENT , BUT ALL DOCUMENT IS FAKE , I ALREADY CHEK TO IRELAND LABOUR OFFICE , ONE OF THE DOCUMENT IS AN OLD DOCUMENT . MY SUGGESTION THAT YOU READ UNTIL PAGE 4 OF THIS SITE , IN THERE YOU WILL FIND SAME FORMAT LETTER & SOME MO , WHICH IS YOU MUST PAY 30 - 33 EURO TO SOMEBODY AT BULGARIA WITH SAME ADDRESS : 4000 / 4400 PLOVDIV , IF YOU WANT SOME INFO YOU CAN CONTACT ME BY PM, if you more proof

Note from dotti: removed email address, changed to contact by PM. If email address is posted here, it will be harvested by more scammers and spammers. Users can exchange email addresses by PM if necessary.
#55509 by Dotti Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:53 am
when I check the company who offers the job, this job is existing.

If you mean that you contacted someone at London-vacancy.com, it's very simple:
Domain Name.......... london-vacancy.com
Creation Date........ 2011-05-23
Registration Date.... 2011-05-23
Expiry Date.......... 2012-05-23

london-vacancy.com was created only 2 weeks ago. It is also owned by the scammers, and is used to make the scam look more real.

This is a fairly organized gang of scammers that frequently creates and uses fake websites. They have been running the exact same scam for years. When they have been reported as scammers enough times that people no longer fall for them, they simply start again with new names and new websites.

#55545 by VIRGO-76 Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:28 pm
HI , GUYS & GIRLS ,

DON'T YOU EVER VISIT THIS WEBSITE : HTTP:\\WWW.JOBS-AGENT.EU..
IT'S 110 % SURE SCAM /FRAUD..
IF YOU DO , SO BE PREPARE TO LOST YOUR MONEY.

TO MICHAEL / ADMIN /KILLER SITE , WOULD PLEASE TERMINATE & SHUT DOWN THAT SITE , BECAUSE UNTILL THIS NIGHT STILL FUNCTIONAL & OPERATE. :twisted:
#55590 by VIRGO-76 Fri Jun 10, 2011 1:36 am
T :lol: O MICHAEL , HERE IS THE HEADER , NOW YOU CAN BE EASILY TO TRACK & TERMINATE

From Kristine Willson Mon May 30 13:35:00 2011
X-Apparently-To: @rocketmail.com via 69.147.94.104; Mon, 30 May 2011 06:35:04 -0700
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received-SPF: pass (mta1104.mail.mud.yahoo.com: domain of [email protected] designates 209.85.215.49 as permitted sender)
ZXIuCgpSZWdhcmRpbmcgdGhlIGludGVydmlldywgd2UgbmVlZCB0byBpbmZv
cm0geW91IHRoYXQgeW91ciBpbnRlcnZpZXcgaXMgcG9zdHBvbmVkIGF0IHBy
ZXNlbnQgYmVjYXVzZSBvZiB0aGUgYnVzeSBzY2hlZHVsZS4gCgpUaGF0IGlz
IHdoeSwgd2Ugc3VnZ2VzdCB5b3UgYW5vdGhlciBlcXVhbCBvcHRpb24g4oCT
IGl0IGlzIGEgV1JJVFRFTiBFWEFNIC90ZXN0Ly4gVGhlIHRlc3QBMAEBAQE-
X-YMailISG: nqxGk_gcZAqTViMovjpQ0EUT.TT7nNlGrzUoqiImaA.26s1i
HfExc8EjSVlmeWQNPoCRyhAPuT7HSUIGQ4WMnWAEZWkV1v6cI5dron_uScbE
OVG6tm4InsgXlx9Gl9Awlaikm_ktjm6kcyyOjXxTeSi2u4FzvaVB6zMkhf0i
_90SvXyPWvLYaFHmD.qD7F7BykZ83HMy.TKgPvuRV.njTgLWVwS0NqRqtX6r
pLpxnSHpWFu73C6tQiBDoCpEqdopMaP6p.06ewdliV7oHSWQWeFeGQtEevLL
WWQ4449XCoDcFX3nRnbg5OggsZRVro_2K8TfKkaIK5MpR14mZESauvarbFDg
9NiCQ83le5yHEvizwCwU2i8LO1a_yD.pOijugkqhyZb2axjAs44MpGA45PbC
vORr8xWtaYDRV8ejPzwtgjbuz2KRc.fu7pZrUvoVg9G_7NRDDfCpfFiK9VAv
6zzR8gAEqmvIfZI0nKE3ibaF865VvIkrERvlOhC0So5xHl1Rsc0Ka0rYB8su
I.jb._ACwvBgvcsg2u_n4EOa6ikgHt_pnhdnOvRD6amVtcNNU9s_ROv9yUl_
bXchGU7jg7Z3Gf8pLAnd_1iPoHuS169lFc7M8ij_TKJR0Qaxg7TZYAOYZFvm
WfyhXdv.P2ef_f6huL9AP1KASWAopjwM4yi.D2YRtUa3Wab__vkIi3unH6YB
E64RH7S_LGDW9rsAkLR.qUPZLePOpuSjZwnkv0q_07_oL71GlUPeDtvZiVzN
plNMV1rk_Z3lAS7ONrq5NK506XswO9Y6EEHCyOAphwn4MDBXPs1MG.hgD0xO
qMqGtdgVJ9WUA1xRD8Bza_mtkv6OVIdVBPPrjF8QMa4WAokhS0CyoEf0OJC7
b699rkV3h2a4T2lfQZWRh4pdWB8w077TifOScEerwfV3dE1wAdoskU5k1Xy8
TEKTkl6D3V21ci6M6p554cyls0LSFksKABn7PoUl0cDFidHe95w.QkHUTWKP
GiFVtgWHDFHWoPomqDkadqGBJyEPfQeLvLJiphD.BhHWnROuwVL14gda7cVI
BR0ze48TWDSnOWjns5rW05N6ZoFBpA8zBo3rpMe2l6RJovPfFjF1PZwSNClP
9jQC8FWmdAtHOB1o_oKZXUrBzMhN8qOdGYRc.fe887VAeiwCYH8TzZcB0lsm
89XncclJwc4k04rOpTFg4X4MVL67HWDM1u7iP7WQNE__Ak1mbsCs38t7g8XL
ELmUdsN1Wx6b6rG4r.3VbrKs9PSt_sUnU.E9UTQr_10ZDvrESpep0iyhey_Z
tnt4lBk4f4fyDmNd4uQyFp2yxcaqy6Q_hsKvS24EUwCLGu4__mEs1Pw7uOAG
9jHZbIcWOZ_kq1AHM2yPgd7T5qF18B7RT8aI0nuGV.6oe5aNeBn1jSthX7fe
ivgcRejF4hVk_gpZI2f0vIUQ9YUUd73gcA_weA88pbslsnrGxPUdzsosVvUd
NHT6SasjbzQiP9dBUT0ECwYZfcjJgMdp8EFQwA.05qDPED4EbO2D9oJWGSX_
8KFq7L8YCMp79MWBYVo1kbCWkRmFudoSt42tjvQPA.n.66XCfldBz1lG9CUb
7HW0sykl2ZbMbByffRkUks9unfh1owZswOUUdptDwBsOVc5.5zaSQQVkdg3N
2ey_zB9C8KuppeLO8VDDHCwqiOgTTKkX7KAw9AId.W7WC06rDm7YGDadlFNp
eL8AT2cB0th8SeVj3yLQtNYVo6Ou1N47nAWeGiFyL1.Ot5HUBMkgH7nnowig
et4WyNSzVpzC.ZURxWG2XofovIUSN3tfH5e4gEC.REr0To.II4v_b6yhIbYb
E021JcwR6ofTdM_Jp2Hus3hnJsq4GYAYOM2pjUnwGUd.LHacG3GJOM8HzsXw
2og-
X-Originating-IP: [209.85.215.49]
Authentication-Results: mta1104.mail.mud.yahoo.com from=gmail.com; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=gmail.com; dkim=pass (ok)
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO mail-ew0-f49.google.com) (209.85.215.49)
by mta1104.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Mon, 30 May 2011 06:35:04 -0700
Received: by ewy3 with SMTP id 3so1782825ewy.22
for <@rocketmail.com>; Mon, 30 May 2011 06:35:03 -0700 (PDT)
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed;
d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
h=domainkey-signature:mime-version:sender:date:x-google-sender-auth
:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type;
bh=/fSLxhYOXaYEOaAZWiahx7XnyzxqAtaxOGzkSH6+81g=;
b=EFNw8ERzkrVL3IbPADrn4kKobfStXTNHqUqLznGRnfOo9gr6ylUEVuiayVX/i7RN3R
Tt6XGFcjR7pvSScFJTFUnCMCbXoas2vswEe+pgtUebrnPKwEa3KKw5zdNh2NFIartTSi
+yxBLM4crCzkSHPp48YVKYP8g+kA3ERo+NsHA=
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws;
d=gmail.com; s=gamma;
h=bcc:mime-version:sender:date:x-google-sender-auth:message-id
:subject:from:to:content-type;
b=kB2ZS5/OVeGmxEWpCPFbaPrHTru3NxAQhmYLyG7zXevP97/NAlHLil53uFWP6StDzH
GM+4bpWaRdUsBcScX0iJB2p/r64SCrmuZxX4SBN66QwFpIlg0l9ROCaMA4WL7fE9XNwn
ar7meG0srEKU5vQMB7mnhoKH5v8D8Hw7wK90A=
Bcc: @rocketmail.com
MIME-Version: 1.0
Received: by 10.213.36.10 with SMTP id r10mr1942512ebd.97.1306762501049; Mon,
30 May 2011 06:35:01 -0700 (PDT)
Sender: [email protected]
Received: by 10.213.114.140 with HTTP; Mon, 30 May 2011 06:35:00 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 16:35:00 +0300
X-Google-Sender-Auth: MwSvGKIAPp-krj3ui4LG6o6dB2M
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: Regarding the interview
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary=0015174be614ae514404a47e5a0d
Content-Length: 17166
#56873 by angeliquenavos Sat Jun 25, 2011 3:51 pm
Hi, I'm Angel from Philippines. I also received the same e-mail. But from another website and person. I also applied in Best jobs salary website. this is the letter:

1st Letter:

You are receiving this email because you have previously agreed to receive e-mail communication from us. If you no longer wish to receive e-mails from us unsubscribe here: germany-jobs.de.com/unsubscribe.html Please view our Privacy Policy here: germany-jobs.de.com/privacypolicy.html

Greetings from your Recruitment Agency!

We would like to inform you that there is no way to process your application further without getting the full picture of your working skills and potential.

Since you missed the opportunity to attend an interview (it could not be rescheduled in your case), upon discussions with the competent party (persons, who would interview you), we decided that you needed to fill out a test. Passing the test will be combined with filling out a detailed form, which will complete your profile with us, containing your work experience, education, qualifications, etc.

In this case, the lack of interview can be compensated to a full extent with the submission of detailed information about you along with test answers.

Practically, this will be sufficient to outline the path of your application. We would like to emphasize that the requested details are of exceptional significance to your application for a job in the European Union.

1. The link to the website with the test is here:
http://germany-jobs.de.com/mail/test.html

or

2.The link to the detailed form is the following:
http://germany-jobs.de.com/info.html (if you can't open this link, please use this one as an alternative http://bit.ly/m3K1Fw )

You can expect the reply within two-three days after getting the above-mentioned documents.

Conclusion:

In conclusion, we would like to emphasize the exceptional importance of the present stage of your application. You would assist for its successful overcoming by filling in and emailing us the required details for your work potential. The result will come within several days - so please check regularly your personal web page.

Thank you for your cooperation and we wish you successful work.

Yours faithfully,

Lewis Doyle
Department "Interviews and professional tests"
Euro Jobs Network GmbH

2nd Letter:

Dear Applicant,

We are a recruitment organization offering professional consultancy and intermediary services to individuals worldwide who are looking for a job in Europe.

In recent years, the European Union, due to its conventionally liberal approach to immigrants, has become an attractive and increasingly popular destination for overseas job seekers, more preferable than the United States and Canada with their costly and excessively burdensome immigration policy and laws. Tens of thousands of work permits are issued in the UK alone every year and the numbers tend to be growing fast. Thus the dream of all those individuals who want to settle down to a better life may easily come true.

The first step in a job application process is the Interview. Since HR departments have to schedule and handle many job interviews every day, sometimes applicants are made to wait for a long time for the fateful day to dawn. What is more, face-to-face interviews are always stressful and people can rarely reveal their full potential in such conditions. Therefore, recently, we have integrated a new technique to facilitate the process. This is a very convenient and (as practice shows) efficient method of gathering information on your work potential, organizing it as your professional profile and matching it further to the vacancies available. This is the so-called WRITTEN INTERVIEW (TEST). It comprises a set of questions that you would normally be asked during the conventional live interview. However, this time you can think well over the answers, in a calm and comfortable atmosphere. Our experience shows that this allows for the most favourable performance and is entirely to the advantage of the each applicant

We were pleased and interested to read through your CV which was delivered to us in connection with the international labour exchange.

We suggest being intermediaries in the process of your individual application and consequently – your potential starting a new job. As a European agency we do not charge fees from jobseekers. The expenses for consular advice, paper forms and other documentation will certainly be covered by you. Some of the fees like plane tickets, initial accommodation, etc. (until you receive your first salary) will be covered by the European employers, as a rule.

We most earnestly recommend you to take WRITTEN INTERVIEW (TEST) opportunity. Please find the Written Interview questions below. Copy each question (or the question number) and type your answer next to or below it.

It is entirely in your interest to provide your answers as soon as possible, within about 1-2 days, so that we can expediently process your application further.

We would like to once again state that your application is important for us and we are doing our best to present your professional potential most favourably, so as to enhance your application prospects.

P.S. Please, add our e-mail address: [email protected] to your e-mail Contacts List! Thus you will receive all our messages safely in your Inbox.

In case your application develops positively, we will have to send you numerous attached files – work permit application forms, work visa forms and so on.

As a rule, all e-mail messages with attached files are delivered into the Spam Folders, where you will certainly miss reading them.

In connection with the security of your correspondence, we most kindly ask you to take the following simple steps:

- Click on “Reply” and answer this e-mail message with an empty or blank e-mail;
- After sending your message, a window will appear and you will be asked whether to add us to your Contacts List. Click on “Add to contacts”.

Thank you for your kind attention. We wish you good luck in your future endeavours!

Yours faithfully,

Lewis Doyle
"Interviews and professional tests" Department
Euro Jobs Network GmbH
Best-salary-agent.com

WRITTEN INTERVIEW

Full Name:
Nationality:
Desired position:
1. What type of job are you holding at the moment? What is your desired employment / occupational field (position you want to apply for)?
2. Why do you want to change your employment?
3. What part of your current/last job do you find most interesting?
4. Is there anything that you dislike about your job?
5. Do you feel that your present employer estimates your full work potential? Are they pleased with your work performance?
6. What do you find more useful in your present work – your education or your practical experience from previous jobs or traineeships?
7. What have you done to improve or develop your knowledge / professional qualifications in the last year?
8. What do you consider to be your greatest achievement so far and why?
9. What motivates you most?
10. Why do you want to work in Europe? What are your expectations from this possible relocation to Europe?
11. Can you work under pressure?
12. Are you willing to work overtime?
13. Do you adapt easily to new environment, job?
14. Have you ever been asked to leave a position?
15. What kind of people do you find most difficult to work with? Why?
16. How do you manage your time?
17. Are you a team player?
18. Why should we hire you? Why do you consider yourself suitable for the position?
19. In case, your application is successful and we pick you out for the position, are you ready to prepare all requirements in a timely manner?
20. When will you be ready to start working?

You are receiving this email because you have previously agreed to receive e-mail communication from us.
If you no longer wish to receive e-mails from us unsubscribe here: germany-jobs.de.com/unsubscribe.html (if you can't open this link, please use this one as an alternative http://bit.ly/iNHeGA ).
Please view our Privacy Policy here: germany-jobs.de.com/privacypolicy.html (if you can't open this link, please use this one as an alternative http://bit.ly/mdrbQk )

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's all the e-mail i received from them. I haven't answered them yet because I'm still wondering if it's really true or just a scam. I'm about to answer the questions today but at some point, while I am searching at Google I found this website forum talking about the same e-mail I received. Someone please answer my query, I'm still confused. The only difference about this letters you have read above is that the recruiter's name. It was Lewis Doyle instead of Kristine Willson. And the website is different too, it was [email protected], but when i opened the Written Interview, it was exactly the same. I hope some of you can answer me. Thank you.
#56879 by Katharina Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:07 pm
Hi Angelique,

I'm so sorry, but there is no job.

The text is the same even with a different website and email address because either
- different scammers use the same text
- or the same gang uses different websites.

Why do they use different websites? - Because their criminal sites get blocked very soon. :twisted:

I've copied the registration dates from the site you posted:

Created On:10-Apr-2011 20:40:49 UTC
Last Updated On:20-Apr-2011 04:04:16 UTC
Expiration Date:10-Apr-2012 23:59:59 UTC

That means, they created the site for the minimal period possible because they know it will be closed, too.

Interesting: They didn't get email addresses connected with their own site. Why? When the site goes down, at least they still have their email address.

And a genuine company will never rely on an online interview, they will always want to see their future employees.

Best wishes for finding a real job soon! Come back any time you need help.
#56929 by roy Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:40 am
Hi, I received same email after I send an application to www.bestjobsalary.co.uk and in short I replied for it. I need more proof to determine that this is really a scam. I tried to check the job they are offering at the other website like www.jobrapido.com and others and there is really a posting of that job wih the same employer. I also tried to chat with the agent regarding the info about the job and she gave me exactly what was posted in the other website. I have the telephone number of the employer, is it proper to call the employer just to confirm if they have an agent for their job hiring? The agent said that my papers are already in the hands of the employer and soon the employer will contact me for the details of the work permit they will get for me in case that I will be hired. I asked the agent how could I pay for service they are providing and she told me that they did not charge any payment for their service. In case that I will be hired, the employer will be the one to pay for the services they provided to me. IS IT REALLY TRUE? Please I need more suggestions and proof so that I will not rely to such job offer. Thank you very much.
#56950 by Katharina Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:10 pm
To angelique:
Thank you for your lovely post!

To roy:
You gave us a difficult job :lol: it's hard to give an opinion or do research with so little information. We really need
- the phone number of the employer
- their email address
- the text of their job offer and the email they sent.

The websites you quoted won't help, everyone can register and post jobs. The owners of these sites can't control everyone who joins.

If you like, send me a PM / Private Message with these details.
#56998 by roy Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:44 am
Hi Katharina,

I don't need to give you the details about the employer or their tel #. I will be the one to contact them in the right time. But, I assured you that the job is real. I did checked already at http://www.europa.eu which is the official website of the Europian Union and the job is there. Don't tell me that this website is fake?. The email I receive from the agent is the same as that of Virgo-76 who first posted his comments regarding this matter. The difference maybe to his experience and my experience is that I tried to chat with the agent and she gave me the details regarding the job which is the same as what I have researched. I am just trying to tell you that I did my reseach 1st before I make a chat to the agent. You know I have a comment. If you are really sure that this is a scam, why don't you shutdown the http://www.bestjobsalary.co.uk website because this is where it all begun. If that website has been shutdown so, no more people would submitt their application and no more scam wll be generated. I'm sorry to tell you that but just a comment only. Anyway, if I have proven that this is really a scam, I will be the one to tell you. Thank you very much.
#57002 by Dotti Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:52 am
Roy,

Katharina asked for the phone number because she wanted to check whether it is a redirect phone number, a certain sign of a scam. Redirect phone numbers can be forwarded to cell phones anywhere in the world, and are a certain sign of a scammer. Many start with 44-70 (anything starting with 44-70 or 44-070 is a certain scam) but there are others too. She also wanted to see whether the number itself was implicated in previous scams.

As far as bestjobsalary.co.uk is concerned, it IS a scam, period. There is no doubt about it. Site killers are working on taking it down--some hosts are slower to act on reports of scams than others. And scammers DO post scam jobs on legitimate websites too, so seeing a job posted elsewhere is NOT evidence that it is not a scam.

This is the same scam group that has been operating for several years under dozens of names. They DO set up "agents" who WILL get on chat--this is their standard practice. The fact that they chatted with you does not make them real--it only shows that they are using the exact same tactics they have always used. They also pay people to post false testimonials on the websites that show them to be scams. At the moment I am giving you the benefit of the doubt and assuming that is not the case here.

We are happy to try to help you sort this out, as we don't like to see anyone lose their money to scammers. However, we are NOT going to allow you to give bad advice or false reassurances that lead others to lose their money. If you have a legitimate question or something else to post other than vague or argumentative statements, please do so. If you insist on arguing with many people with years of experience in this type of scam and giving false hopes to other potential victims that will increase the likelihood they will be scammed, then you will quickly see the tag "banned spammer" appear under your name.

Incidentally, bestjobsalary.co.uk is not listed on the approved list of recruiters in the Philippines at http://www.poea.gov.ph/cgi-bin/aglist.asp Even if this group had real jobs to offer, if it was recruiting you, it would still be illegal.