Scams selling or giving away non-existent animals, often Puppy Scams.
#49665 by Mike Wilson Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:48 pm
These companies want their payment via Western Union which is a sure sign of a scam.

HOME PET TRAVEL AGENCY INTERNATIONAL

[email protected]

PAYMENT ADDRESS
NAME........NJIAWOU ABIRU
City:............................DOUALA
State:.................................LITTORAL
Zip Code...............................00237
Country..............................CAMEROON
Amount.....................$100.00 ONLY

Multi Petcargo

[email protected]

PAYMENT INFORMATION
NAMES ------MBONG JUSTIN
Country ------Cameroon
STATE -------Littoral
CITY --------- Kribi
Zip Code ---- 00237
Last edited by Mike Wilson on Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:16 am, edited 2 times in total.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
Advertisement

#49944 by donmatin Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:55 am
Mod Note:
This post was made by a scammer who is attempting to convince people that his scam is real. Of course he claims he received his pet "from abroad" but we can see where he posted from, and he is in Africa himself. This is a good example of how low a scammer will go and how much he will lie in order to steal your money.

Home Pet Travel Agency International is not a fake pet shipping agency. i am very surprise after reading this post for maybe something went wrong that your or your freind could not get your pet. i person received my pet in good health condition from this same company abroad.
pls try and check well and stop tarnishing the image of that company.you may be sue for that.
#50507 by Mike Wilson Mon Apr 04, 2011 10:45 pm
http://www.safewaypetmovers.services.officelive.com
Email [email protected]
Cameroon mobile telephone numbers
+23794720814
+23794622633 Fax

Site in process of being reported.

http://www.uniquetpetshippers.co.nr - Site has been suspended
http://www.uniquepetshippers.co.nr in the process of being reported
Telephone number +1 253-243-2009 is in Kent WA. (near Seatttle)
Email [email protected]

http://www.globepetshippers.page.tl in the process of being reported.

It is ALWAYS a scam
If the pet seller or shipper asks for money to be sent via Western Union, Money Gram, any brand of gift card. Walmart To Walmart , Zelle , PayPal friends and family option, or mentions Cameroon
#52184 by Mike Wilson Fri Apr 29, 2011 12:14 am
http://www.globanimalstransport.page.tl
[email protected]

1 509-414-6615 Washington State USA- Number forwards to scammer
The following are UK redirect numbers and the calls are forwarded. The called party is
in Cameroon, Africa.
UK 07031803495

10-May-11 New web page - Report in progress

http://www.blueglobpetstransport.page.tl
UK 07023076757 <- redirect number
[email protected]

It is ALWAYS a scam
#53165 by Mike Wilson Wed May 11, 2011 7:11 pm
PETS AND TRAVEL

Petsand Travel [email protected]

07023039675 <- UK redirect number

It is ALWAYS a scam
#55485 by Mike Wilson Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:51 pm
Animals Transport Service.

Email [email protected]
http://www.globsprigtransport.page.tl < reporting in progress

Telephone numbers 07023076757 / 07023089565 < These are UK redirect numbers.
The called party is NOT in the UK and can be located anywhere in the world.

It is ALWAYS a scam
#55555 by email Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:59 pm
thats another fake company which i was suppossed to deal with,no worries im not so naive

Good morning/Mr/Mrs/Miss
There is one way we can help, the delivery cost of this puppy is 110£, if you can pay it and comfirm that you you complete the rest when our delivery agents arrive your home, we would proceed with the delivery of your puppy to your home.We dont deliver wothout payment.
secretary No 1
E mail [email protected]
Town ............Falmouth
City ...............cornwall
Tel ............07031887620 or 07023061786
Country .............United Kingdom
site ............cityexpresspetdeliveryhome.tk

be awere guys
#55788 by Mike Wilson Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:43 pm
Thanks for posting.
The picture on the home page has been used on many fake pet shipping company sites.

This web site is in the porcess of being reported.

It is ALWAYS a scam
#56220 by xoxbabiprincessa Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:58 am
hey i need help!!! this week i went on pennysaverusa.com and found free pug puppies. i replied to the person and they told the whole sob story on how they moved to camaroon to study . they were offering me 2 puppies free . i was so blinded that i was like yes ok lets do this. it showed me pick of and husband and wife who were american and it looked like the real deal. so i gave them my cell number and address to were i wanted them shipped and they said ok. we were texting back and fourth for a while until i got and email from and international pet delivery agency stating that i owed 150 to chang ownership.. so yesterday mornng i paid the money and i havent heard from these ppl since. no email no text now nothing.. im very scared that they might do something because i gave my name and address and phone number..they took my last 150and ran off with it.. plz plz help me what should i do im super scared and my husband and i have no one to turn to..

thanks
#56222 by Arnold Sat Jun 18, 2011 9:11 am
Welcome to Scamwarners although I'm sorry about th reason that brought you here.You aren't at risk as the scammer has your name, address and phone number. They have no interest in it and only asked for it as a genuine seller would need it. All he wants is your money. He may well ask for further payments but just ignore any future emails. There's no chance of getting the $150 back I'm afraid.
Can you post his email address and that of the shipping company please.

#57381 by Mike Wilson Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:20 am
http://www.v3cargointernational.110mb.com
Claims to be in the UK

UK Branch

(+44)871 503 3908

+447023047602 < This is a redirect number that can forward calls to any location in the world.

This site is in the process of being reported.

Another one with a similar name

www.v3airways.page.tl
World Wide Pet Transport -
86 Fleet Street.London WC4Y 1AE
United Kingdom.
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +44 70 24047 841
Fax: +44 70 31827 466

Site has been reported.

It is ALWAYS a scam
#58822 by MitzeeeMoo Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:23 am
NEW SCAMMER!!!

Thankfully I didn't pay a penny until i got this email.. do they think I'm THAT stupid!!?
This is the email I received!

Tlf:+447055170724 Or +448444847879

Welcome to the Professional Pets Shippers Transport customer service email provider for home delivery .Professional Pets Shippers Animal Transport wishes to inform you that we have One Female Ragdoll Kitten registered here at our agency and have to be transported and delivered using the address below

PET REGISTRATION NUMBER: 8010-04145AKw871
SHIPPING TYPE: DOORSTEP DELIVERY
DEPARTURE TIME: PENDING

ARRIVAL TIME: PENDING

We have information about a Female Ragdoll Kitten .
TO BE TRANSPORTED AND DELIVERED AT YOUR DOORSTEP.

PETS,INFORMATION

BREED Ragdoll Kitten
SEX
DEPARTURE AND ARRIVAL TIME
Female
Pending

(*** = Our personal details e.g names, address, email, tel number)
This guy has our Names, Address, Email address, Phone number. Hope he doesn't use it? :\

EXPECTED RECEIVING ADDRESS

COUNTRY
United Kingdom
ADDRESS
RECEIVER`S
POST CODE
CITY

PHONE NUMBERS

N/B we have received confirmation from our Head office for wiring the urgent delivery Registration fee of £30 by sender.

SENDER ADDRESS ADDRESS

COUNTRY
Glasgow (UK)

SENDER`S NAME
Mr.Jarvis Smith

SENDER`S HOME ADDRESS

CITY
Glasgow,Scotland

This Kitten will come with all necessary papers needed, But as the CITY veterinarians must conduct another tests to be sure of its health, it was done and all was fine.

PAPERS INCLUDED:

Vet (GCCF REGISTERED Papers)
Veterinary Certificate
De worm
Shot records
New crate when delivered
Health guarantee
CDI documents
Micro Chipped Pedigree
Pet Passport document

FULL DELIVERY REPORT
Delivery Report>>CONFIRMED
Medical check>>>>CONFIRMED
Crate Check>>>>>>>CONFIRMED
Insurance>>>>>>>>PENDING
Anti pressure Vaccine>DONE
Departure>>>>>>>>>>>>PENDING
Arrival.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>PENDING

ADVICE ON HOW TO MAKE PAYMENTS.

WHAT YOU NEED TO DO IS TO COPY DOWN THE PAYMENT ADDRESS BELOW AND GO NOW TO ANY NEAR BY WESTERN UNION STORE AT YOUR LOCATION.WHEN YOU GET TO THE WESTERN UNION,JUST ASK FOR INTERNATIONAL MONEY TRANSFER SENDING FORM,THEN JUST FEEL IN THE PAYMENT ADDRESS IN THE FORM AND HAND OVER THE TOTAL AMOUNT TO BE TRANSFERRED AS WELL AS THE TRANSFER CHARGES WHICH WILL BE ABOUT £10. LATER ON YOU WILL BE GIVING A RECEIPT BY THE CASHIER ABOUT THE PAYMENT ALREADY BEEN DONE . YOU NOW GET BACK TO US WITH THE 10 DIGIT MTCN NUMBER WHICH WILL BE USED TO ACTIVATE THE DELIVERY OF YOUR KITTEN AND AS SOON AS WE CONFIRM THAT WE SHALL PROVIDE YOU WITH THE DEPARTURE AND ARRIVAL TIME OF THE KITTEN TO YOUR HOME.

REQUIREMENT FOR PAYMENTS
Due to the high rate of Imports & livestock mobilization in the U.K, all our U.K based Accounts are currently Under Auditing to Increase clients rapid payment. Payments of delivery charges are paid based on Flight Time and also we use our International Accounts for payment which Host is in BRITISH Cameroon.

METHOD >>>>>>>> WIRE TRANSFER
REQUIRED >>>>>>>WESTERN UNION (STORES / POST OFFICE)
AMOUNT >>>>>>>> £100.00
P.S Call the Client service for Help Tips on Money transfer before making Transfer.

DIRECTOR'S ADDRESS FOR PAYMENT

NAMES OF DIRECTOR
SIEWE CORINNE
COUNTRY CAMEROON

CITY

ZIP CODE
Victoria

You need a test question before sending money to this account.
TEST QUESTION------------- When ?
TEST ANSWER---------------Today

WESTERN UNION STORES AROUND YOUR LOCATION

This Kitten is registered under urgent delivery and after confirmation of address and charges paid, contact our manager via phone or email and confirm payment by giving the reference number, we shall provide you with the Time schedule of the arrival and departure of this Kitten.

Thanks
Home delivery Manager
TELL customer service: +447055170724 Or
+448444847879

Mr. PETER WRIGHT

STAY TO ENJOY THE SERVICES OF PET AIR CARRIERS

SECRETARY
Mrs. CHRIS CHAMBERS
US. Safe Hands - Safe Journey

We are number one in the world of transporting animals around the globe with our qualified surgeons
Independent Pet and Animal Transportation Association.

ALSO - sent a bunch of picture to make it look real.. spoke on the phone a few times, thought he was suspicious, thankfully I didn't fall for it!!! Wanted £100, ended up trying his luck asking for an additional £30 for registration & £10 for form handling!! cheeky shit! Posting this to make everyone else aware, DO NOT TRUST JARVIS SMITH... Good luck x
His email address is:
[email protected]

These are the emails we got after telling him on the phone didn't want the cats anymore as we know he is a con artist!!............ NOTE: start from the bottom as on Hotmail, the first email is at the bottom & last at the top!

--- On Thu, 7/14/11,
Subject: RE: Pedigree Gccf Registered Ragdolls, Pedigree
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, July 14, 2011, 13:03 PM

ok go to the pets shop then???u may fine a nice one they,have a nice day.....
Bye

--- On Thu, 7/14/11,
Date: Thursday, July 14, 2011, 11:52 AM

I'm not making any payment, i don't want the cat, now sod off!

Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 04:50:10 -0700
To: **@hotmail.co.uk

when you mad the payment you get back to me

--- On Thu, 7/14/11,
Date: Thursday, July 14, 2011, 11:40 AM

Piss off mate, you're not getting any money out of me, I'm not a mug! Getting a real cat from a genuine person!!

Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 04:38:03 -0700
To: ***@hotmail.co.uk

pk.i know the delivery company cant accept that.but if you can pay £50 now.then when you received the kitten,you can send the balance of £50 ok.

--- On Thu, 7/14/11,
Date: Thursday, July 14, 2011, 11:15 AM

Ill have the cat first mate... then you can have the money!!!! Until then, no money out of my pocket until I have what i was promised.

Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2011 04:03:42 -0700
To: **@hotmail.co.uk

HI DEAR WHAT HAPPEN???? I JUST RECEIVE A CALL FROM THE DELIVERY COMPANY THAT YOU DONT WANT THE CATE ANY MORE,WHY DID YOU MAD ME TO REGISTER THE KITTEN AT THE FIRST PLACE.???
#59906 by Mike Wilson Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:15 pm
www.animalpetscourieragency.page.tl

[email protected]

Phone +1 925 526 6866 USA&CA
Phone +44 703 180 1018 (UK)
Phone +44 141 416 0815 (UK)

Site is in the process of being reported.

It is ALWAYS a scam