Room for Rent and other rental scams
#58833 by Con Warner Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:40 pm
Also using: Reverend Thomas Hudges and Pastor Mrs Gloria Hudges
+447024085931
Date: Mon, Jul 11, 2011 at 11:11
Subject: 1BTH--all utilities in rent,washer/dryer,heat (south san francisco)
To: Con Warner

APARTMENT ADDRESS:
309 Airport Boulevard, South San Francisco CA 94080

Hello,
We would like you to know that it is still very much available for rent,
We am only willing to give it out to a Good and Responsible person.
Its indeed a lovely and comfortable home and available to move in as soon as possible May the Peace of the Good Lord be with you for considering my home.
Fees:
Per Month : $1015USD ( Including Utilities )
Security / Deposit : $700USD.
1 Bedroom
1 Bath
# Central Air Conditioning
APARTMENT FEATURES:
** Hardwood Floors **
** BIG Living Room
** Kitchen **
** Brand New Cabinets-Stove & Refrigerator**
We would like you to know that i am giving this home out to you because we just relocated to West Africa , Nigeria for Missionary work
and have a 4 years course.. so my family and i have decided that we would be moving to our other home when we get back.

SO IF YOU ARE REALLY INTERESTED IN RENTING OUR APARTMENT WE WILL WANT YOU TO FILL THE RENT APPLICATION FORM.
************RENTAL APPLICATION FORM*************
1)Your Full Name:
2)Your Full Address:
3)Phone Number:
4) Gender ?
5)How old are you?:
6)Are you married?:
7)How many people will be living in the Apartment?:
8)Do you have a pet?:
9)Do you have a car?:
10)Occupation?:
11)When do you intend moving in : Date ?
12)When do you intend to moving out : Date ?
13)How many months or year contract?:
14)Total Move in : One or Two month rent and security deposit
15)Picture of the Occupant?

Period of time you are planning to stay, because we wont be moving back to it:
There is no Registration fee. The Security Deposit would be needed as a Security Bond in order for the keys and paperwork along side with Lease Contract agreement to be sent to you... Electric Bills and water bills have been paid for, so we would also need to send the receipts to you, would in case it would be needed.
We would like you to know that you are free to contact me at any time. After i receive this details, we would get back to you soonest and then let you know my terms. Pets are allowed,Laundry on-site,All bills Inclusive.....I hope to hear from you soonest.
God Bless
Reverend Zachary Kimberly and Pastor Mrs Benedicta Kimberly
Phone Number : +2348027620675

--
Matthew 20:28 ~ "The Son of Man did not come to be served but to serve and to give His Life as a ransom for many"
Isa 40:31~ but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint

This person asks for a deposit payment via Western Union or MoneyGram with a promise that he will send the keys through a courier company.

Sounds safe. It's not!

At other times, he will ask for proof that you are able to pay the deposit and rent due to a string of time wasters.
This proof is in the form of a Western Union or MoneyGram payment to a lawyer,a friend or family member.

In either case, if payment is made and you give this person the details, they will collect the money.
You will not hear from them again.

If you are reading this because you are looking for property to rent, and you are in contact with this thief you are probably searching Craigslist, Gumtree or similar listing sites. If you receive any requests from 'Landlords' asking for some kind of payment before viewing, then it will also be a scam. Please forward the mail to me at the address in my signature line and I will investigate and list them if necessary.

To: Con Warner
Sent: Fri, July 15, 2011 11:11
Subject: THE APPLICATION HAS BEEN APPROVED,CONGRATULATIONS!!!

P.S..........My pictures are attached with this email

We have discussed and prayed over it and it seems right renting our apartment out to you and also can see your willingness in this rent your application form as been approved and you are now qualified for this rent. So as we shall be renting our property to you, please again take very good care of the apartment so that i might be glad when coming by in three months time to see how neat you keep the place. Hope everything about this process is fine with you. However, if you are ready to rent the apartment now, that will not be a problem but we will advice you due to a responsible and reliable person like you. Once again, we are giving you this on trust and do not disappoint us and we promise you that you will love the apartment and the rent is $1015 per month and security deposit is $700 so a refundable deposit of One Month rent($1015) as you requested and security deposit of $700 will be needed from you before move in so as to secure the apartment for you as there other applicants intending to make full payment and move in immediately but i will be considering you as you were he first in line to inquire about the apartment ...........also we would like to send the following document to you via DHL COURIER SERVICE to the address you provided to me in the application form and the tracking number will be sent to you so that you can possible occupy our apartment immediately.

Here are the contents of the packages that will be deliver to you via DHL COURIER SERVICE.
1)Entrance Key and the rooms Keys.
2)Certificate of occupancy.
3)The house documentary file.
4)Rental contract form.
5)A letter of authority authorizing you to go in and view the apartment in my absence.
6)Rent application form.
7)Deed/proof of ownership.
8)Payment Receipt

All utilities had be paid for,so $1715 is the total move-in cost and it will be needed for us to send the keys and the lease to the address you provide to us, the lease is for 4years but you can stay for as long as you wish to so far the monthly rent is being paid at the appropriate time. We are willing to rent to you for a long term and once again we need a good tenant that can take very good care of the apartment while we are away and use it as if it were your own, we want to rest assured on this can you make a promise to me again that you won't let us down on this property. There is also a storage room. We would also need to send you a letter of authorization before you can gain full access to the unit just for security reasons since we are not available. We will be going to the DHL office to verify how much it will cost to send the keys and paper works to you. Please we are trusting you in renting out our home to you, we would need you to trust me so that we can work hand in hand in making these a success . . The apartment is just a min walk to transportation,very very close but quiet and conducive location
NOTE : HERE IS OUR NUMBER +2348027620675 once again......

So we are with your information here with me and we would like to know whether you are ready for 1month rent and the security deposit of $700 right now for you to get the keys and documents and when you get the keys and documents so you can move in asap.. Let us know if we could forward you the Information on how and where to send the money through any Money Gram Transfer location nearest to you so I can get all the package sent to you immediately and it will get delivered to you next day air via DHL Courier Service. Hope to read from you soonest.
So very so sorry for the inconveniences and we shall never disappoint you and Our Lord Jesus Christ.
Thanks and God bless
Regards
Reverend Zachary Kimberly and Pastor Mrs Benedicta Kimberly
+2348027620675

Pray in Times of Trouble

"When my soul fainted within me I remembered the LORD: and my prayer
came in unto thee, into thine holy temple" (Jonah 2:7).
"Is any among you afflicted? let him pray" (James 5:13).
"He will regard the prayer of the destitute, and not despise their
prayer" (Psalm 102:17).
"Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in
prayer" (Romans 12:12).
"Yet the LORD will command his loving kindness in the daytime, and in
the night his song shall be with me, and my prayer unto the God of my
life"

Email: [email protected]

Latest updates regarding Internet Fraud: http://www.antifraudnews.com
Advertisement