Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#59122 by scamsniffer Sun Jul 17, 2011 12:41 pm
Received: from [213.154.87.66] by web121218.mail.ne1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sun, 17 Jul 2011 09:26:27 PDT
X-Mailer: YahooMailClassic/14.0.3 YahooMailWebService/0.8.112.307740
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2011 09:26:27 -0700 (PDT)

My Dearest one,

I wish you the best , accept my heart fill with love , caring & regards .I feel delighted as you understand me and promise to help an orphan like me, thanks for your uprightness .One more , please try to call me today after sending mail to the bank OK, I promise to be of my best to you in deed & kind , you can always count on me in all ramifications .

I am here by to inform you that today is the most and happiest day i have ever seen in my life, darling i thank God for the life of our Rev moses is the father that is taking care of the church inside the premises here, by God grace he use to allowing me to write you in his office and given me his office telephone line to give you after i have explain my intention with you to him, he did this to help us on communication,

Well as i told you I have introduce you as my partner and I made the Islamic Bank of Britain plc, to know that you will be contacting them on my behalf soon, so they will honor your mail application or phone call when ever you contact them.

Though I have stated to you here on how to contact the bank directly through email address which is the easier way of communication, please kindly tell the bank that you are contacting them on behalf of me, for the following information of my inherited money on their bank to be transfer to your account there in your country:

my dearest here is the contact information of the ( Islamic Bank of Britain plc ) where my money was deposited by my late father Dr Majzoub Al-Khalifa

Islamic Bank of Britain plc
PO Box 12461 Birmingham B16 6AQ
Tel +44-70-31-82-06-34
Tel + 44-84-47-74-74-71
Director: Mr Imam.Qazi
EMAIL: [email protected]
EMAIL: [email protected]

.........................................................................................

Information about the deposit code are as follows.
Name of depositor:. . .Dr Majzoub Al-Khalifa
Nationality:. . . . . . . . Sudan
Next of kin:. . . . . . . . Miss Evans Al-Khalifa
Swift Code:. . . . . . . . IBBGB2LXXX,
Amount deposited:. . .. $6.7 Million Dollars
Account Number:. . . . 1050088302000099

My dearest one, please contact the bank through email address and telephone number as soon as you read my email, please try to inform me as soon as possible you receive the bank reply, I am waiting for the good news soonest.
God bless you as you do this today,

Yours truly love
Evans.
Advertisement