Information on romance scams and scammers.
#19375 by The Enchantress Sun Dec 27, 2009 4:33 pm
MIKE RICKSON

Liar and romance scammer

User name used mikerickson

Claims 40 or 45 years old, dob 6th June 1964, no children, "model" or "bookshop and charity owner" living in Seneca Falls, Seneca County, New York, USA

Mail address used [email protected]

IP = 41.219.247.158 = Nigeria

This scammer is using a stolen image of a Spanish music album - see;

http://aolrecords.tripod.com/juanantonio/id14.html

This scammer on this dating site http://www.matchcity.com/profiles/profile70703.aspx

mikerickson

Relationship Type: Marriage Minded
Any Children: No
Future Children: Yes
Live in: seneca falls, NY,
Member Gender: Male
Ethnicity: Black
Religion: Christian
Height: 6' 0"
Weight: 80
Eyes: Black
Hair: Black
Marital Status: Single
Education Level: Masters
Smoke: No
Drink: No
Recent Activity:
Seeking: Female

i dont really have much to say cos too much of talks bring out a bigger lie.i am caring and lovind which i think e verybody will love to be

Message;

i am a loving and caring man to be with and that is all i can say for now

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#60676 by Charlie77 Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:59 am
FYI - someone else use Michael Rickson's name for another scammer. the email address that he uses is [email protected] be careful. He is using a disguise as an american engineer working in the field in UK.
#60688 by Katharina Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:38 am
Hi charlie77
thank you for the warning. Could you please post one of the scammer's first emails? It will be useful to victims who do a Google search for bits of text.
#60773 by Charlie77 Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:21 am
Hi,
Michael Rickson in Be2.com has the same profile picture as another user who claimed to be Michael Junge. I had been in contact with Michael Junge for 4 weeks when I found his profile with a different user name but definitely the same person in the photo. I can send you the photoes.

here is the initial email from Michael Junge :

Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2011 8:37 PM
To: Charlie 77 (deleted before posting)
Subject: Michael

Thanks you for giving me your email Charlie77,here are some introduction about myself,I graduated from Trinity University, San Antonio, Texas in the Class of 1985 with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Geology.
Since i graduated, continuously been involved in the oil and gas industry, and is experienced in multidisciplinary areas such as geology, geophysics, prospect generation, field.,I served as geologist to Mobil international oil and gas company,now i have an privately held corporation that generates and develops drilling projects in search of domestic oil and gas reserves.As oil and gas drilling ventures with the highest degree of skill, utilizing the best geophysical interpretive technology available.
I have travel a lots because Oil is a fossil fuel found in many countries around the world.
I enjoy reading, traveling.
Around this part of Washington (DC) USA, there are so many great things to see, parks, mountains, lakes, even the beaches are not far away. But traveling with someone special makes the trip memorable and even more fun,I am looking for an independent woman, someone who understands that a partnership means a partnership, not a dictatorship. I 'm interested in finding someone who can bring her own opinions to the party, someone who wants to share experiences and fun, but does so in a way that allows both of us to grow.I came across your profile and it's very lovely and awesome Siao.
I have lost my beloved wife Suzanne, died of colon cancer four year ago.If love is a universal emotion, then the pain it often causes some might say inevitably causes.I am looking for my best friend and a relationship that could be so much more. I enjoy time in the mountains and exploring the area and beyond when i have the time.I have an interesting career and it command some patience at time.

I am Outgoing, Independent, Free-spirited, looking for Marriage... Chemistry... and possibly more with the Right Woman.I like women who are independent. Someone who doesn't need a man but a woman who wants a man. I want a woman with good sense of humor, intelligence, and confidence is important in a man. Open minded and full of surprises. Someone who is comfortable Outgoing and friendly.

I am laid back and try to always enjoy life in what ever i do. I enjoy jokes and laughing, even at myself when it applies. I am considered friendly and nice by my acquaintances and friends. I am honest, sometimes to a fault.I enjoy cooking; BBQ, roasting, frying, and what ever. I know my way around a kitchen. I am also pretty handy around the house, I used to be the 'house husband', and I do handyman work as well.I am looking for someone that enjoys me and will be committed to being honest and faithful in our relationship. A woman who knows how she deserves to be treated and respectfully treats me in the same way.

I like most music, but am particularly fond of classic rock, such as Springsteen, Fleet wood Mac, Bob Serge, Eric Clapton. For reading, I prefer Cormack McCarthy and William Gay and Tom Franklin among the living, and Eugene O'Neill and Hemingway and Frank O'Connor among those not quite so alive.

I am well balanced in my life. I am a man of true character who believes in giving everyone a fair chance.
Formally i worked with the US Army in Afghanistan, a consultant in environmental issue under the Humanitarian US Aid group.I'm in a Consultant Job, working on a Damage control in the oil field and i enjoy my consulting job even as it always keep me on the move and away from my family.But when I'm home, if i can i would prepare dinner and have a simple home cooked dinner.I always busy with my own stuff, such dinners and weekends are very precious to me. I take this time to catch up with some friends in a way,its quality time together.

My job/Consulting experience is over 12 years experience with major international loss adjusting firms. Experienced in adjusting energy insurance claims including offshore/onshore physical damage,onshore/offshore builder's risk, business interruption, contingent business interruption,i have vast experience in Latin America and the Caribbean.

what am i looking for in a relationship,she has to be an honest chap. don't lie to me course i will get really upset and that will abuse the trust i have in her. someone who loves his family and is able to keep the family together. no one is perfect, we have to look beyond each others flaws and shortcomings and accept each other for who we are and what we are.

i am a good listener and i will listen when you have to talk and need to have a discussion. i am open for you Siao to download whatever that is in your mind or troubling you. however, when it is my turn to talk, i would also want you to be serious and listen to me.

i want you to know that i am not playing any games here Siao. I am seriously looking for that someone special to settle down with and start our lives all over again. I know i have been a very obedient and committed husband while i was still married. As far as managing the family, i am confident that i have been a very responsible and understanding father. i know i have not short changed my role as a father and a husband. by statues i am married, but by duties, i am a husband, a father, a companion,but not a good cook hahahaha, a counselor, a friend , a buddy, a confidante ....everything roll into one and i am that one person called 'HUSBAND' .

You must know that i am not all that perfect course i have my shortcomings too. i tend to get very lazy on Saturday mornings and would rather sleep late than to wake up for my breakfast. i know it is a bad habit - only on Saturdays. i am a little lack of patience when it comes to waiting for others. when an appointment is fixed, i expect it to be on time. i know unexpected things do happen, like the traffic jam.... well, those are what i expect and i don't demand and don't get angry when someone is late just that i don't like waiting,I think that sums up the best relationships also this is some photos.

Well , so much for now.
warm regards,
Michael.
Last edited by Charlie77 on Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
#60774 by Charlie77 Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:29 am
Hi all,

Tried to retrieve the email message from Be2.com from Michael Rickson to me but it seems that the message had been retracted. So sorry I can't prove the first contact from Michael Rickson. His profile in Be2.com is :

be2 Index 106
Age 50
City P?o?sk
Profession Field Engineer
Education level Bachelors De...
Height 172 cm
Eye colour blue
Hair colour blonde
Profile view

Here was the email when I confronted Michael Rickson (user name Bolir) :

You
Hello Bolir
the initial email was not from me. it is automatically generated by Be2 administrator.

By the way are you related to Michael Junge ? your photo is the same as another member in Be2.

I guessed he suspected that I suspected him; therefore, he retracted all his message to me on Be2.com.

Regards
Charlie77