If you have been scammed, please post here and share your experience; it may help others avoid the same situation!
#62867 by Louisek Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:51 am
Joined a dating site and got singled out within 2 days of joining... he's now going by the name Thomas Anderson.

Here are his emails.
ONE
Thanks for the message and sorry for the delay in response. I guess you should truly know who I am, I don't really know how this is to work, but hey! Here is an exclusive. If at my age I do not know what and when to say, then what would I be? When a wise man sees he has probably spent about half of his time in life already, he begins to assess his main goals in life. What could be more important than a happy ending? LOL, A man needs to live his life full of joy and happiness. No matter his achievements, he is reduced to nothing if he has no crown to complete him and that is a woman to call his own wife and best friend. A woman who knows that even while arguing they still need to hold hands. A woman whom I can call a partner in crime, LOL, A woman whom you can tell anything. How could you think anything can make you happier in life than finding a love that knows no bound? To make you know more about me, I will break this down to segments and it would be like a case study.
MY BACKGROUND
I am Thomas Anderson, most friends call me Tom. I was born to a loving couple, a home, by a Deutsch man from Germany and a Greek woman. My father was an International Business man who met this Greek orphan whose only family was close friends. She says there was something about the man that no woman could ever resist. Sometimes she says she sees same in me, LOL. During my father's global movement, while I was just twelve I left to study in Alberta in Canada where I got degree in Civil Engineering and then I later moved on to Join ma back in Greece. My father died and she was left alone. I met my ex in Paris, She was an accountant. After some years together I later found out she married me for material things.
MY JOB
I am a Civil Engineer. I do basically rig constructions and renovations and also over water bridges. I have worked in many countries across the globe. The present project is my last on the field and I shall quit field works and continue my works from my home office while my men do the field ops. I think I really have gotten to this height because I embraced work for so long trying to get over my ex for leaving me and my lovely daughter who I lost to drunken driver. Thinking about my daughter brings me sad memories but I believe everything happen for a reason.
MY DREAM
I have told you how my typical dream day would be like; I just want to spend the rest of my life enjoying the fruit of my labour. I just want a woman who would be my best friend and everything. You know someone whom we would still love each other more as the days pass by, even when we can’t make love anymore and all we could do is play bingo, LOL.
I am a total package; I only need someone who understands the value of a good smile.
I can’t wait to hear back from you. Please write me soon my dear.
Your turn!
Hugs,
Thomas

TWO
It’s lovely hearing back from you and I really appreciate this consistent communication and I will say it is a sign of will, and I tell you where there is a will there is success ahead. I believe we both know that Love is not a destination but a journey and this is a journey that takes two to walk. I mean two souls who understand ahead that they aren't in for a kid walk, and what they have ahead is the most important mission in life. A place meant for true people, it is a place called joy and happiness. My Dear, I would also be stupid not to be the man of a woman like you, really I just felt it that I can live with this woman, not the beauty part alone, but the depth of your soul.
As I could remember, as a kid I was a very cute one, LOL. One whom many bullies would target, but only to realize there is a tough side to me. I could make a sober person dance, I could affect one with my smile, I grew up having older friends, many would confide in me but to tell you, I am a type that doesn't judge. No matter how dirty you may be, just come clean to me, and I will give your support.
There is no Mr. right until we make him right. A relationship is never about how much at the beginning but how much we could make it grows into. My old friend and pastor would tell me, if you aren't ready to feel or look stupid, then don't fall in love, LOL. But sincerely that is the bitter truth. When my wife left me, he told me that the fact that something good end doesn’t mean something better can’t start. Can you prove that right? I have come to realize that , let a man write a better book, let him preach a better sermon, let him sing the best of songs, let him gain wealth beyond dreams, he is reduced to nothing except he has a woman to call, my wife, my best friend and co-pilot.
My usual saying, and I am known for it, is that, Life is simple, for those who take it simple,. I don't like to complicate things. There is joy in every situation if you know the right angle to look it from.
My mother is very old now and at almost 80, she can still sing. Now she can’t wait to have a proper family, and I can’t wait to have a happy home too. I’m the only child, no siblings just me alone, LOL. My mom is in Greece with her sister and friends. After my last project here, I am quitting field works. Any other job would only require my attention from my home office wherever I go. I want to spend the rest of my life having fun. I have a house in Paris where I found my Ex; would you stand by me to build a home? Would you smile at me when I look tense? I don't need a super model; I rather need a very good friend who knows when I am tensed just by looking into my eyes and a super woman. The whole world may be mad at me, but if you are smiling at me, I would care less.
I say, who says we can’t pick rags and turn to riches? Who says we can’t design our own paradise together.
It is workable just walk by my side.
Hugs,
Thomas

THREE
How are you today? Why am I getting addicted to my email? LOL. I get a good glow on my face just waking up to read from you wonderful. How was your day and night? I knew something was missing since I haven’t smiled all morning till now, LOL. I was almost late for my chopper in the morning, I woke up late, I think I am becoming restful again, maybe I could sense something good ahead of us. I love pets and I do have a 5 years old German shepherd I named him Tim. He’s very friendly and playful.
What wouldn't I do to make my dreams come true? It is like a rigger waiting for a trigger. Would you be my trigger? LOL. I just need a woman to hold me before I am old. Absolutely I have come to know that we spend the most of our life seeking for the secondary needs, while our primary needs are left unseen. We have worked so hard and attained some wealth right? But for what purpose? To be realistic, except if you just want to be known as a rich person, wealth means nothing if you have no best friend to share it with. All the millions are useless indeed. How much do we need to eat? How much do we need for shelter? How much do we need for daily fun? Excess and excess leads us to vanity. But for few of us who value the simplicity, we sure would do well in finding happiness. As i always say, money can buy a good bed, but never will money buy sleep. It can buy the best diamond watch, but can never buy time; It can buy piles of books, but can’t buy knowledge. It can buy food, but not satisfaction, Money can buy sex, but can NEVER buy love. That is why, I refuse to follow the crowd, and so as my own man, I would give up all that can be bought for that which can’t be bought. I want true joy and happiness. I want my woman to have power over my moods; she can make me smile in all weather. I’ve been single for more than 5 years now.
I am glad that i could get your attention my dear. You have a special thing in your heart, and i intend to find out what it is. It could take a lifetime to figure, but I don’t mind, LOL. Please tell me about your ideology of life my dear. I will be waiting impatiently to hear from you.
Bye for now my dear.
Hugs,
Thomas

STARTING TO SOUND FAMILIAR

FOUR
How are you today? Who are you? A woman being a goddess? Or a goddess pretending to be a woman? Whichever you are, you are doing something special to me, LOL. Even when you are feeling too sleepy, you still make out time to write. I mean after all these years; I would have thought I might not have the possibilities again of having my dream woman, my partner, my best friend and copilot. I'm talking about fate here - when feelings are so powerful it's as if some force beyond your control is guiding you to someone who can make you happy beyond your wildest dreams. I wouldn’t be scared anyway, because truly, Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end. The inevitable truth is , If it is meant to be, our hearts will find each other when we meet. And if our hearts melt together so will our bodies and souls. Then every word and every touch will fuel our passion flame. I will be yours, you will be mine, and we will be one. I’m a Christian and I go to church every weekend. My relationship with GOD is very strong; he’s the reason for our existence.
I am on the Rig in Scotland. Haven to wake up every morning by 6 to catch up my chopper down here. Working from then till late at night, yet being able to be distracted by this woman. I have over 30 labors here, both skilled and locals, yet all could notice a new glow on my face, LOL. Bishop Nelson and I, have always stayed at Nelson's in his CA home, he just got married almost two years now. He found his woman on the net and to be sincere, he inspired me as a person. I would love to find my woman first, and then building a home would start from there. I am being true to my feelings, as my old friend would say, Never question if you are in love or not, because if you were you wouldn't need to ask. So the best of men, would accept what they feel without questions, because truly, Love and death can’t be escaped, no one can tell, when, how, or where. It is never too early or too late, LOL.
What is more important to you the love you share, the memories you have or the lover? Give love a chance to swallow you up. Don't just think it will happen in an instant, it will surprise you before you know it, but it will be the most rewarding experience you will ever have.
I enjoy traveling as well due to the nature of my job I can say but hey I am going into retirement soon, I mean early this year, I plan to open a Jewelry store and I am trying to get diamonds and gem stones from the main source in Dubai they have loads of diamonds in the country and do a more relaxing job for retirement go camping and also spend the rest of my life with a special lady. Life is too short so we need to spend it wisely and enjoy it wisely as well.
If you are as open minded and simple as me, I can promise you that the sky would be the limit
Hugs and Kisses,
Thomas

FIVE
Hello my sunshine. You must wonder why I call you sunshine, Can’t get you off my mind. I felt like giving a hug, LOL. Just as the sun, lights up the earth, you light up my life. The only one I have met, with a heart so bright. Just seems like yesterday, you came around my way, you changed my whole scene right away, with your outstanding personality. The only reason this was possible is because you must have portrayed yourself well and you have been yourself. That is good, because if I ever fall in love with you for beauty, I wouldn’t walk more than miles to see more beauty, If I love you for wealth, I wouldn’t walk more miles to see more, If I love you for smiles, I would see more in TV, LOL But the only thing I can fall in love with you that can’t be gotten by anyone else is being YOU! That is absolutely what no one can ever be. Like I said, it takes a life time to try knowing the reason why you feel the way you do with some people. The answers are never there, Trust me, the day relationships starts falling is the day people can figure out the exact reason they have loved each other. Life is boring if perfect. Life is worse when there is nothing to change about anything.
The balance in life is based on the facts that, there must be thieves and criminals for the police to remain employed, the medical practitioners would run out of business if we are all hale and hearty. The legal practitioners would die of boredom if there aren’t offenders. If everyone is vegetarian, Oh my! Guess how many people would not earn a living. Christians bring out the best in Christianity because of the presence of Islam. White gained from black, Blacks earn from white. If everyone is rich, wealth would be meaningless. Who would do the laundry? Who would drive the car? Who would guard who? Who would keep whose money? LOL. The essence for this short word is that, if you can read the meaning in this. You are my woman for sure. The moral of the speech is that, we were all created for each other. There is much fun in helping. We can all be better if we accept the fact that we can’t live without each other. The world would be a better place if we can start accepting things we can’t change. Because, the only constant thing in life is, CHANGE! Sitting here thinking about you, brings out a part of me that loves everything, LOL.
I have a proposal for you this wonderful day. Because I know you at least care about me, after all you wake up to check on my mail and know if I am still alive LOL, that is something. So I want your help today. There is this woman, whom I just met, and I could be scared about how she has gotten my attention so soon, but I would be stupid to submit to fears. I noticed that she already has a place that cannot be replaced in my heart. Who could ever think of hurting such a woman who only wants happiness? I want you to help me find her and tell her, I am not known for fears. I know a journey of a thousand years start with a single step. A man who wants to fly must at least learn to stand on his feet! Tell her if she is willing, I would love to take her hands. I am a man who gives nothing or everything. Once I have her hand, I can promise her forever. Tell her I know this is not going to be a kid walk, tell her I know there are times we would argue in future. But tell her I would teach her to know that even while we argue we would still be holding hands because there are many sides to a coin. Tell her life is short, but we can make paradise out of it. Tell her worries have become mine, because I do not really know how she has done it. Tell her, that coming across her was by chance, communicating with her was by choice, but then falling for her is beyond my control.
You know where to find her my dear, just go to your dressing mirror and you would find her staring back at you, LOL. Please look into her eyes and speak this to her for me.
Missing you already,
Hugs and Kisses,
Thomas

SIX
Hello my angel. I don’t know what I have done that I deserve a second chance. I lost one and yet I found another angel. How did I become so lucky? I trusted my instincts and got only you from that love market and you turned gold. My instincts still direct me to move ahead with her in my journey. I really thank my God. I mean I ask for something good and he gives me the best.
Hiding from the whole past, rains and snow, for I may be reminded of some memories, trying to forget yet I won’t let go. Walking through a crowded street, I could still hear my own heartbeat. So many people around this worlds my dear, tell me, where do I find someone like you? LOL. Pls take me to your heart, take me to your soul, and show me that wonders can be true. They say, nothing lasts forever, we are only here today, and Love is now or never, Pls bring me far away! Give me your hand and hold me, show me what love is, maybe I haven’t got a clue, be my guardian star. Take my hands before I am too old, LOL. I could go be with some friends to have fun, but they don’t really comprehend. I don’t need too much talking, without saying anything; all I need is someone who makes me want to sing. And you do a great job on that. I have written a song I would sing for you when I get to you. In less than few weeks I would handover and come see you. Would you mind picking this old man from the airport? LOL. I should be leaving for Dubai next week to pick the gemstones and diamonds I ordered for then I'm off to NZ to see this beautiful lady who swept me off my feet since we started this communication.
Have you ever danced in a rain? Give it a trial and see how free your soul really is. We should really take this to another level. Let me hear the voice of an angel. Be warned I have been told I have an unsorted accent, but sexy, LOL. Now I can hardly get you out of my mind.
Can’t wait to hear from you.
Hugs and Kisses,
Love always,
Thomas

WILL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS I GET MORE EMAILS... HASN'T CLICKED ON THAT I'M ON TO HIM.
Advertisement

#62882 by Katharina Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:16 am
Hi Lousek, welcome to ScamWarners,
and thank you for this report. :=)

But now it's time to drop the scammer. He is a criminal, and you never know what he might do when he finds out you are messing with him. Our administrator, Dotti, wrote up some examples:
-sign your email address up for tons of spam.
-spoof the baiter/victim's email address and send out thousands of scam emails in their name (they will use a different reply-to address so that they get the real replies), in some cases essentially disabling the baiter/victim account due to the number of bounces, etc.
-report the baiter/victim as a scammer to their email provider
-if they are romance scammers, report their dating profile for scamming/facebook page, any other emails or profiles the scammer is aware of.
-go to anti-scam forums and other websites, and actually post the victims/baiters as scammers, or make nasty, vindictive posts accusing them of everything from adultery to felonies. This actually happens on scamwarners from time to time.
-send letters/emails to the baiter/victim's facebook friends trashing the person or making accusations as above. In one case, we actually encountered a romance victim whose scammer had emailed her employer--the nicest thing he called her in that email was a "whore".
-use the victim/baiter's physical address as the return address in fake check shipments--one victim went through several calls/visits from the police, and threatening/accusing calls and emails from the victims receiving those checks before it was sorted.

You see, you had better block him now.
#62885 by Arnold Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:34 am
Welcome to Scamwarners.
That's a typical example. Large chunks of romantic prose found on the Internet, and the rest is West African English.
We don't advise continuing to email scammers once you know they are scammers. Especially as it looks as if you have signed up with a username based on your real name. Scammers do google their email addresses sometimes and arrive here. Any admin here will change it to something more anonymous if you PM one of them.

#116921 by teacherGSA Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:55 pm
I got just the same emails. He calls himself Albert Anderson now.

Hello,

Just in the nick of time,my membership with parship just expired after seeing also your beautiful pictures,and i thought since i was in touch with you via email,there was no point renewing my membership on parship.For once,i thought i made a big mistake with this decision,but then again,it gives me a chance to concentrate on you alone..- have hardly had the time to meet anyone on parship,However,I,m glad i finally got something from you.Thanks for your nice picture on parship once again,you are indeed a beautiful woman,i think i should tell you abit about myself,i really don't know where to start from,but i feel When a man sees he has probably spent about half of his time in life already,he begins to assess his main goals in life.What could be more important than a happy ending?A man needs to live his life full of joy and happiness,no matter his achievements,he is reduced to nothing if he has no woman/partner/best friend/wife to compliment him.A woman who knows that even while arguing they still need to hold hands.A woman whom i can call a partner in crime,(smiles) A woman whom you can tell anything,a woman you can have long meaningful conversations with,How could you think anything can make you happier in life than finding such a person?,I will break this down into segments and it would be like a case study.

1ST
I will start by saying I'm a very optimistic person naturally,I like to smile and have a good time.I try my best not to hurt anyone but if you push me to the wall,you know what they say about how much one can swallow and Tolerate.I like good music and I can be considered a scholar in a lot of ways.Haven't said this,i would like to add that I am a CLASSY MAN,I am ONLY looking for true serious relationships...A lasting partnership with wonderful understanding of each other that's stable,reliable and above all HONEST.I am matured,intelligent and spiritual as well as fit.I am sweet and very playful.I consider myself to be honest,reliable,respectful and available.I hope you have these qualities as well.I am very unique so no liars, read further.I LOVE music,reading, traveling,and even camping...too much to put all here.I truly enjoy the finer things in life and also live life to the FULLEST!!! I love to laugh, am very easy to get along with and have a lot to say.I can't remember ever having a boring day in my life.If this is what you seek then please keep reading.I am extremely sensual,romantic and I have a big heart.I use to be quite insatiable, but now have learned that there is more to life than SEX. When you have a balance of what life has to offer, then you can achieve BLISS.This is where I reside and would like to share it with someone who deserves this level of comfort and pleasure.Do you desire this as well? I am widow and have been that way for sometime now.I am secure, stable and independent, yet still youthful, creative and exciting. I love to play and have FUN. Life is too short to complain about it.It's for living and learning, enjoying and exploring, experiencing and evolving. Did I get your attention yet??

MY BACKGROUND
I was born to a loving couple,My Dad was an American and my Mum was German.My father was an international business man who met my mum in Munich on 1 of his many business trip there.He met my mum as a German orphan whose only family were close friends.She says there was something about the man that no woman could ever resist,sometimes she says she sees same in me,(smiles).We lived back in the USA where i got the first degree in civil Engineering from the university of Florida.I met my ex-wife and ex-best friend in Paris.she was a fashion model,very good at heart,actually i could say i met her in a funny way,would explain that later.she was a very sweet/wonderful lady and I couldn't think of anyone else I wanted to spend the rest of my life with then.We got married in 1998 we didn't have a child early,it was in 2005 we had Nico,Shortly afterwards,due to work related reasons,she was diagnosed with Breast Cancer and this ended up claiming her life in 2008.I've been a widowed since then and although I have been in a couple of relationships nothing really ever came out of it.

MY JOB
I'm a Self Employed Construction Engineer.

MY DREAM
My Dream is to be inspired by a beloved woman constantly,to help each other keep the balance between career and private life,just as she would also inspire me to do good also.Love is the most paramount for me,i need a companion to share my life with,who wants to create a strong family.I want to take long walks with her and share what life has in stall for us both joy and sorrow.I'd like to look up to her as an authority for me, be proud of her,adore her,be supportive,she would have my devotion, understanding,kindness,care,calmness,cheerfulness,soul support and my great love.I expect to get all these traits from her too in return, Everyone wants something good for themseleves,or dont you wish yourself well?i want something good for me and my kid.Someone whom we would still love each other more as the days pass by,even when we cant make love anymore and all we could do is play bingo.
Katja,Now your turn,tell me,what do you consider the three greatest things you have learned about yourself that you feel has changed your life and your outlook to dating and possibly finding your soul mate.? What do you consider to be your three greatest assets and conversely your three greatest weakness..?

I am aware lots of guys would actually tell you they are loving,kind,honest,bla bla and when you meet them they are completely opposite,well,i am not a cliche,i can't tell you how good i am or how loving i am i have to show it,and thats what am all out to do.There are so many interesting things about me and i am realy fun to be with,and am hoping a special person would compliment me.I don't smoke,but drink socially and NOT to get drunk,i also have a good sense of humor.I love to make others laugh and like to laugh too.wow,looks like i have typed away,i would love to know more about you too, please describe yourself,dreams,aspirations and feel free to tell me anything about you, meanwhile i would love to know the following

Are you still marrired? For i would NEVER date a married woman,i know i would not like it if someone was wooing my wife.
How long have you been on parship?
What do you seek from the parship?
What do you do for a living?

Finally,I want you to know that I'm not the kind of man who base his feelings on the Outer Beauty,i believe in the Beauty on the Inside because I learned long ago that it is much better.What are the qualities and traits you want from your dream man?I'm an Open book,so don't hesitate to ask me whatever you want to know about me.
Wow,i cant believe i wrote this much,well i guess i should stop here for now and hope to hear from you soon.
With kind and a very warm regards,i wish you a very wonderful night rest.

Yours,

Albert Anderson

TWO

Good morning and hw are you doing?many thanks to your very wonderful touching email,i really loved how you write,and all you talked about.You are a wounderful woman with a wounderful heart.Truly,you desreve to be happy and thats all i bring to you.I really feel positive about you.0I would want you to know that i have been a careful man with women because i do not want to fall for the wrong person,but believe me,i really think i want to be close to you,but we should learn more about each other first.

Very much unlike others who might like to keep there message short,I am the opposite and very selective in whom I choose to write and I like to give them my very best even if it is in a long letter such as this.I know the type of person who I want to build a friendship with so I am willing to put the time and effort in my messages to show that to you.what I am all about,and what has made me the person I am today.The reason I am going to write a letter rather than just send a message is because I am serious about wanting to establish a quality friendship and possibly a wounderful relationship with you,I have never done the internet dating before,but hey,i think i am going to give us a try here,so you can be rest assured I am serious about my intentions.

I seek a woman that will be able to listen to me,communicate her feelings to me,make me laugh,hold and comfort me in need,stand by my side,respect me,passionate lover in every way,support me in every way,over me and only me,make me smile,protect me when needed,romantic time to time,constantly reactive,and treat me right....I know you will think what is a handsome man like me doing on here..Yes the reason I came on to the internet to find the special person who deserves all the love and passion that makes up my heart and soul is because I do not have the time to meet others out in a public settings and besides i can be shy to express myself to your face.Also I feel you can learn so much about someone through letters,as a person has to take there time and think about the words they want to express,so it allows you to gain a better understanding of someone than you are about to meet.

As i could remember,as a kid i was a very cute one .One whom many bullies would target,but only to realise there is a tough side to me.I could make a sober person dance.i could affect one with my smile.I grew up having more older friends.Many would confide in me.To tell you,i am a type that doesn't judge.no matter how dirty you may be,just come clean to me,and i will give you support.

There is no Mr right until we make him right.A relationship is never about how much at the beginning but how much we could make it grow into.My old friend and pastor would tell me, if you aren't ready to feel or look stupid,then don't fall in love,But sincerely that is the bitter truth.When my late wife died, he told me that the fact that something good ends doesn't mean something better can't start.Can you prove that right?I have come to realize that let a man write a better book, let him preach a better sermon,let him sing the best of songs,let him gain wealth beyond dreams, he is reduced to nothing except he has a woman to call, my wife, my best friend and co-pilot.

My usual saying,and i am known for it,is that,Life is simple,for those who take it simple.I don't like to complicate things,there is joy in every situation if you know the right angle to look it from.

I have very high standards for myself and my life is all about providing love,peace and happiness to others.For you to get a better understanding of me picture a waterfall in your mind and instead of all the water overflowing it is all the love and passion I have in my heart to give to others who are deserving,as the love and passion has an endless flow coming out of my heart.

My shoulders are bigger so it is my obligation to carry the burdens it has in life on them,allowing me to have a healthy mind,body,and heart and soul at all times.I love and cherish this role my dear,and it is because I love it so much,that I feel God has a role for everyone in life, and his chosen this role for me is to be a excellent Husband/family man,because of the way I live my life, and because of my passion to be a great lover and family man.

I stay at lichtenbuscher weg 52076

Finally,It will be nice if you can tell me more about your likes,dislikes and more about your family and any other thing you feel i should learn about you.

I wishing you a very bisslful day.,to be honest with you,i really feel postive about us.

With kind regards as i await your quick reply also,

Albert Anderson

THREE
Good Morning Dear,
I hope you had a very wonderful nigh rest like i did,i was alittle tried yesterday evening which was why i gave a short mail just to acknowlegde that i got your mail.Thanks for the message again,i had to read it again.I feel its important you know that i am on the Pearl Aberdeen rig,in the west coast of west Africa working as a contractor in the repair of an over water bridge,The job should be concluding in about 20days,i have spent close to a month here.I hope this is not so long for you,but in the mean time,am sure we can keep our communication going and there by learning more about each other,discovering the wounderful and romantic part of each other.I am so sure we can always phone to each other also,i have a mobile here which i think you can call to speak with me,the number is +2348056610430.or you could give me your mobile and tell me whien to call,there is really no time diffrence which means we can make call after work or during break,any 1 that is convinent with you.
I am a man who takes his time in everything i do especially when it comes to relationship because i have soft Heart.
I am looking for all the usual things:kindness,caring,encouragement,affection,loyalty,fidelity,complementary intelligence and sense of humor etc.These I think are the standards that are generally on everyone's list.
In addition to these I will pay close attention to how I feel when I am with you my woman More than anything,I need to feel safe.I want to feel safe and protected.I need to feel confident in my relationship and safe enough to let my guard down and truly be myself.I need to feel loved not judged or oppressed or controlled.I need to feel supported and encouraged to be the best man I can possibly be.
I am also looking for reciprocity - a two way street - because I think it's important to give as well as receive if not more so.All of these things I would hope to get from my partner,I need you to accept from me.I want a true partnership in which each person feels loved,respected and fulfilled.
My Belief is there's one woman out there that can help me find that Love and affection again.Someone who is Understanding,Kind,good sense of Humor,Loving, caring,honest,sincere,passionate and affectionate,The Bible says" Seek the Kingdom of God first and every other thing shall be added on to you"I've sort the kingdom so I'm waiting for my Dream woman and i believe when i have a woman that is honest and caring,she wouldn't hurt my feelings and emotion which i have for her;thats why i have been patient and waited this long.Most people don't know what it take to hurt another ones feelings and emotion and how it feels so I'm not into playing games.
I am a abit religious,i attend a Pentecostal Church,i like to work out and i am very active,i do Martial Arts too,karate,Judo,its just a way ofexercising.I do Yoga to soothe my body and mind,I am Very much considerate and thoughtful of others,Absolutely i treat others as you would like to be treated,I don't lose my temper very often; rarely,I love to Read,listen to music,or watch a movie when am alone.Favorite Countries Asia, France, and England,I like cooking,i eat anything and everything from sea food to Mexican,like Taco alot.I am Extremely patient,and romantic,I have so much to give the right woman,she would never question my emotions,i wear them on my sleeves (smiles).
Okay,dont let me bore you with all my letters,but i am sure if you read between the line properly,you would see a burning emotion that wants to let loose.Please can you answer the following questions?
What is your Birthdate?
What do you seek in a man?
What is your like and dislike?
Do you enjoy cooking?
Do you exercise regularly Or Work out?
Do you attend Church if yes what church do you attend?
Are you patient?
Are you romantic?
Do you love unconditionally?
Have you ever been unfaithful to your mate?
What do you do for fun?
What type of music do you prefer?
Do you like public intimacy?
Are you considerate and thoughtful of others?
How often do you lose your temper?
What do you do when you're alone?
When you go anywhere are you usually on time?
How often do you like to go out?
I long to read from you,and i hope my mail would put a beautiful smile on your face this morning just like yours did.
with kind regards,
Albert Anderson...

FOUR
Hello my Dear K,

How are you today? Why am i getting addicted to my email?.I get a good glow on my face just waking up to read from you.Wonderful.How was your night?.I knew something was missing since i havent smiled all morning till now,i woke up late,i think i am becoming restful again,Maybe i could sense something good ahead of us.I am not usually a late night person,but just that i am in the final face of the job down here which need alittle extra time,thats not to say you are distracting or disturbing anything,infact with you on my mind,it makes my processes smoother..

K,What wouldn't i do to make my dreams come true.It is like a rigger waiting for a trigger,Would you be my trigger?(smile)I just need a woman to hold me before i am old.Absolutely i have come to know that we spend the most of our life seeking for the secondary needs,while our primary needs are left unseen.We have worked so hard and attained some wealth right?but for what purpose?To be realistic,except if you just want to be known as a rich person,wealth means nothing if you have no best friend to share it with.All the monies are useless indeed,how much do we need to eat?How much do we need for shelter?how much do we need for daily fun,excess and excess leads us to vanity.But for few of us who value the simplicity,we sure would do well in finding happiness.As i always say,money can buy a good bed,but never will money buy sleep,it can buy the best diamond watch,but can never buy time,It can buy piles of books,but cant buy knowledge,It can buy food,but not satisfaction,Money can buy sex,but can NEVER buy love.That is why i refuse to follow the crowd,so as my own man,i would give up all that can be bought for that which cant be bought.I want true joy and happiness.I want my woman to have power over my moods,she can make me smile in all weather.

I am glad that i could get your attention my dear.You have a special thing in your heart,and i intend to find out what it is.It could take a lifetime to figure,but i dont mind,lol.Please tell me about your ideology of life my dear.I will be waiting impatiently to hear from you.

Do you have More pictures you could send to me?Would love to see your face every morning and evening...

Have a blessed day with kind regards,

Albert Anderson

FIVE
Dear K,

After reading your email,you've been the only thing on my mind,and so as soon as I got back to my hotel suite you were the first thing that occurred to me naturally.So first of all let me start by saying every time I read from you,I like the person I am reading about even more.I still would love to see your pictures.I intend to visit a local Museum of Arts and Culture tomorrow ,I hope it turns out to be fun.

I know from the way I rambled on in my emails,you might think it is the culmination of my dream and where I invest almost all of my energy,well the truth is I like my job but my focus is elsewhere.Just so you know,my idea of a romantic time is cooking dinner together at home or a quiet candle-lit restaurant.I usually trust people until proven wrong.I am quite contented with where I am today but I also have clear goals I want to achieve and sometimes I consider myself ambitious..With the exception of a couple areas,I am extremely comfortable talking about my innermost needs and desires.

I can't stand someone who lies to anyone-especially to me,someone who is so tightfisted as to be impractical.Being Self Centered and Mean Spirited can also make me opt out.One trait I have noticed in couples who have maintained a steady caring relationship is True Love and commitment.One thing I'm most proud of when I look back on my life,is being a father to a lovely and wonderful young man like Nico.

Nelson Mandela has been someone I've always admired,he is one of the most selfless fellows that ever existed with power.He is one of the few true heroes I know because I noticed that anytime someone who has ever met Mandela wants to talk about him they usually start with a statement like "After I met Nelson Mandela my life changed forever" or something like "Nelson Mandela is the greatest man I ever met.I usually take my time to know the person on the inside rather than judge by appearances or peoples opinions.

So enough about me and some more from you.Amongst Respect,Money,Fame or power,which would you rather have lots of?If you had three wishes,what would they be? and What is the most adventurous thing you've ever done?what do you like to do when you stay at home for the evening? watch TV? clean? talk on the phone? read? I only take swims in the Swimming pool over here.I watched a documentary recently and it was very fascinating,I thought you might find it interesting so I added a link to the website where you can watch it for free but before you watch this I just want you to know I believe in God very much and I'm definitely sure there is a God somewhere.So maybe you should not pay attention to the first part just focus more on Parts 2 and 3 ....I know those last words might not make total sense so maybe you can recall them if you watch the documentary.

Website For Documentary:- http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com

Always thinking about you,

Albert Anderson

SIX
Hey K,

How has your day been going? I hope it was great,because thoughts of you made mine perfect.The real reason I'm writing this letter to you is because I am starting to fall for you,and it is driving me crazy,because I can't seem to tell you how I really feel.I need to know where I stand in your life and if it could ever be more than what we are now because I'm starting to develop strong feelings towards you,and I don't know why especially when I haven't met you in person and barely know what you are really like in person.

I like your eyes,your smile,your hair,your body,and your voice,damn that voice,it drives me off the wall. **********When I heard your voice the last time my heart skipped a beat.I want you to know,I can be myself when I am with you.You make me feel like I have not felt in a long time.I feel like I can tell you anything,I like everything about you,to be totally honest you do something to me that no other person has done,I just want you to know what I feel for you is that awesome sudden feeling of love that poets write about and that we mere mortals only dream of experiencing.It is the love that is considered unconditional and undying,so great that my heart seems to burst with the joy of it.I don't know how you do it but everytime I thought about you today I found myself smiling,Words cannot describe what goes through my mind when I think of you! It just boggles me how someone I barely know could feel so wonderful to be with.

I am thinking about you more and more and i cant help but smile..

Falling for you,

Albert Anderson

SEVEN
My Dear K,

Thanks so much for the call,I have also been longing to hear you,i think there a serious connection problem and i would have to look into it,hearing you this morning sums up all my thoughts and feeling,I got the very best breakfast for the day already hearing your voice(smiles)I miss you,my darling, as I always do.I can almost feel you beside me as I write this letter.I am trying to hold on, though.At night when I am alone,I call for you,and whenever my ache seems to be the greatest,you seem to find a way to make me happy.

Last night,in my dreams,I saw you on the pier.The wind was blowing through your hair,and your eyes held the fading sunlight.I was speechless as I watched you leaning against the rail.You are beautiful,I thought as I saw you,a vision that I could never find in anyone else.I slowly began to walk toward you,and when you finally turned to me,I noticed that others had been watching you as well. "Do you know her?"they asked me in jealous whispers,and as you smiled at me I simply answered with the truth,"Better than I know myself."

I stop when I reach you and I take you in my arms.I long for this moment more than any other.It is what I live for,and when you return my embrace,I give myself over to this moment,at peace once again.I raise my hand and gently touch your cheek and you tilt your head and close your eyes.My hands are hard and your skin is soft,and I wonder for a moment if you'll pull back,but of course,you don't.I know that this is the moment I have been waiting for,and I pray that the moment never ends.

My 3 wishes this moment are really smple normal,I want a woman to have power over my mood,I want to build a happy family where trust and honesty remains very important..I want to be happy for the rest of my life with a new partner....

Katja,I have about 2 long weeks left here,and i just hope i can cope with it because of longing to be next to you...

Love always,

Albert Anderson

EIGHT
Hello Dear K,

I know as i write the mail,you are in bed,I hate it down here,the connection is not good at all,both the email connection and the phone connection,but i will keep doing my best to keep in touch because you mean so much to me even if i havent met you in person.It has been a little over 1week,and we are still fondly in each other's minds,souls,and hearts,before I met you I had no idea what love really was like anymore until my heart truly started aching for you.Every hour we did not communicate,and every minute we are apart,I feel incomplete because of the longing of you near me.I never knew a woman could have stolen my heart and made it truly hers in such a short time.I never knew I could feel this way for a woman in such a little time.I long for the day I can finally look into your beautiful soft kind eyes and tell you how much I like you,and need you.The true beginning of my life is when am going to be there in a couple of weeks.These long days we will both have to wait,and all my dreams are finally coming true.I don't know about all of yours?seeing you every day is going to be the biggest blessing to my heart knowing you are in touching reach of me,which does scare me,however in a wonderful way.

K,You are my every heartbeat,my every gasping breathe of life.What I need to survive and make it through this lonely world can only be conquered with you by my side.I do not think there are any words that could describe the way I actually feel about you.All I know, is you,dear katja,are the only woman that is in my mind,the only woman that is in my soul,the only woman who truly and unconditionally has my heart for my lifetime and many more lifetimes the world has to offer us......

When I think about you,my eyes start to water because I know you are somewhere else and not in my arms.But the thought of you keeps me going and going for another breathe of fresh air to keep my longing for you in my life going.I will never leave you,and I will truly never hurt you.I admire you.You are my inspiration.I never thought my time would come to love,and then it came and I was hit with so much emotion and power I did not know where to put it all.I have stacked it piece by piece in my heart for you.I truly believe you are my soul mate,and you are the only woman I will only give all I have to offer forever.I hope you never let go of me because I really like you,and I know you like me too as much as I wish you.Just the thought of you brightens my day completely,and sometimes I do bring you there on purpose to make myself happy when I am down.Picturing your face makes me smile,and I cannot wait to actually see that adoring woman I know with the unforgettable smile I know so soon.I treasure you locked in the big steel safe of my heart.I wanted to send you this letter because,I think that you need to know what I am feeling and I thought this may be a way to tell you and that you can look back at this letter when you are feeling down and think of what you mean to me,and how special you are to me.I want you to know how important you are to me and that I treasure every moment with you.Having you in my life has taught me the true meaning of love and I have only you to thank for that.Our kind of love only happens once in a lifetime and I know that I will never ache for anyone else the way that I want you.I want you also to know that you have become someone very special in my life and I thank you for welcoming me into yours.Thank you for filling my life with love and making it so wonderful.I wonder what would have become of me if I never met you...You are the sunshine that shines every day of my life,you are the rain that showers in my soul ... love is a magic; it works like a miracle.Your love is magic,I am so glad to be with you

Loving you more everyday and every second,Have a wounderful night rest...

Albert Anderson

NINE
My Dear

I will hold you kiss you make you feel like a lady should
I would make you smile every day if I could
I will call you beautiful because its true and cause I can
I will protect you because im your man
I will be the one who’s there for you to wipe away your tears
I will be the one there to fight away your fears
I will be there to hold your hand when your feeling down
I will be there by your side when there no one around
I will say I love you truly and proud
If I have too I will scream it out loud
I will do all this and much more its true
I will do all this,all this for you

I will hold you so tight in my arms and will never let you go.

I want to love you forever.

Albert Anderson
#168617 by pigeoncoop Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:38 am
Hello! The person formerly posted about and known as Thomas Anderson, aka McKelvin Brown, aka Albert Sveren - now apparently also goes by the name RAY JAMES through the website Match.com.

I have received the same excerpts as below 1-3, and 5 since last Friday 6/7/13. I emailed him again tonight at the email address he uses in hopes of seeing if additional excerpts are sent - asked him when we were going to meet for coffee. He utilizes Hotmail. Goes by the following address: [email protected].

I have not alerted him to the fact that I know of his scam. When I received the 5th excerpt in an email, I thought at first he might have been quoting a song... but as soon as I punched in various key phrases into Google, numerous spam links popped up with these quotes. Which is what brought me to this website. Thankfully, I have not fallen prey to having given money to him. I feel a little ridiculous at things I said in emails, but overall I didn't submit any personal information that could result in identity theft as well.

I just wanted to alert folks on Match.com that this scammer is out there and to watch out. I thought it quite weird that he never really answered any of my questions; maybe commented on one statement from my emails. But he never submitted any other personal type tidbits in his emails; just vague references to activities etc. and the stupid excerpts below. "Living in DC and looking for somebody within 50 miles of Scranton, PA" should have been the first dead give-away!!

I did copy all of the photos from his Match profile and saved "his" information into a Word document. If documents can be posted on here, I will do so once given the go ahead. Otherwise I am open to suggestions on how to help anybody else being lured by this person by providing additional details.

Louisek wrote:Joined a dating site and got singled out within 2 days of joining... he's now going by the name Thomas Anderson.

Here are his emails.
ONE
Thanks for the message and sorry for the delay in response. I guess you should truly know who I am, I don't really know how this is to work, but hey! Here is an exclusive. If at my age I do not know what and when to say, then what would I be? When a wise man sees he has probably spent about half of his time in life already, he begins to assess his main goals in life. What could be more important than a happy ending? LOL, A man needs to live his life full of joy and happiness. No matter his achievements, he is reduced to nothing if he has no crown to complete him and that is a woman to call his own wife and best friend. A woman who knows that even while arguing they still need to hold hands. A woman whom I can call a partner in crime, LOL, A woman whom you can tell anything. How could you think anything can make you happier in life than finding a love that knows no bound? To make you know more about me, I will break this down to segments and it would be like a case study.
MY BACKGROUND
I am Thomas Anderson, most friends call me Tom. I was born to a loving couple, a home, by a Deutsch man from Germany and a Greek woman. My father was an International Business man who met this Greek orphan whose only family was close friends. She says there was something about the man that no woman could ever resist. Sometimes she says she sees same in me, LOL. During my father's global movement, while I was just twelve I left to study in Alberta in Canada where I got degree in Civil Engineering and then I later moved on to Join ma back in Greece. My father died and she was left alone. I met my ex in Paris, She was an accountant. After some years together I later found out she married me for material things.
MY JOB
I am a Civil Engineer. I do basically rig constructions and renovations and also over water bridges. I have worked in many countries across the globe. The present project is my last on the field and I shall quit field works and continue my works from my home office while my men do the field ops. I think I really have gotten to this height because I embraced work for so long trying to get over my ex for leaving me and my lovely daughter who I lost to drunken driver. Thinking about my daughter brings me sad memories but I believe everything happen for a reason.
MY DREAM
I have told you how my typical dream day would be like; I just want to spend the rest of my life enjoying the fruit of my labour. I just want a woman who would be my best friend and everything. You know someone whom we would still love each other more as the days pass by, even when we can’t make love anymore and all we could do is play bingo, LOL.
I am a total package; I only need someone who understands the value of a good smile.
I can’t wait to hear back from you. Please write me soon my dear.
Your turn!
Hugs,
Thomas

TWO
It’s lovely hearing back from you and I really appreciate this consistent communication and I will say it is a sign of will, and I tell you where there is a will there is success ahead. I believe we both know that Love is not a destination but a journey and this is a journey that takes two to walk. I mean two souls who understand ahead that they aren't in for a kid walk, and what they have ahead is the most important mission in life. A place meant for true people, it is a place called joy and happiness. My Dear, I would also be stupid not to be the man of a woman like you, really I just felt it that I can live with this woman, not the beauty part alone, but the depth of your soul.
As I could remember, as a kid I was a very cute one, LOL. One whom many bullies would target, but only to realize there is a tough side to me. I could make a sober person dance, I could affect one with my smile, I grew up having older friends, many would confide in me but to tell you, I am a type that doesn't judge. No matter how dirty you may be, just come clean to me, and I will give your support.
There is no Mr. right until we make him right. A relationship is never about how much at the beginning but how much we could make it grows into. My old friend and pastor would tell me, if you aren't ready to feel or look stupid, then don't fall in love, LOL. But sincerely that is the bitter truth. When my wife left me, he told me that the fact that something good end doesn’t mean something better can’t start. Can you prove that right? I have come to realize that , let a man write a better book, let him preach a better sermon, let him sing the best of songs, let him gain wealth beyond dreams, he is reduced to nothing except he has a woman to call, my wife, my best friend and co-pilot.
My usual saying, and I am known for it, is that, Life is simple, for those who take it simple,. I don't like to complicate things. There is joy in every situation if you know the right angle to look it from.
My mother is very old now and at almost 80, she can still sing. Now she can’t wait to have a proper family, and I can’t wait to have a happy home too. I’m the only child, no siblings just me alone, LOL. My mom is in Greece with her sister and friends. After my last project here, I am quitting field works. Any other job would only require my attention from my home office wherever I go. I want to spend the rest of my life having fun. I have a house in Paris where I found my Ex; would you stand by me to build a home? Would you smile at me when I look tense? I don't need a super model; I rather need a very good friend who knows when I am tensed just by looking into my eyes and a super woman. The whole world may be mad at me, but if you are smiling at me, I would care less.
I say, who says we can’t pick rags and turn to riches? Who says we can’t design our own paradise together.
It is workable just walk by my side.
Hugs,
Thomas

THREE
How are you today? Why am I getting addicted to my email? LOL. I get a good glow on my face just waking up to read from you wonderful. How was your day and night? I knew something was missing since I haven’t smiled all morning till now, LOL. I was almost late for my chopper in the morning, I woke up late, I think I am becoming restful again, maybe I could sense something good ahead of us. I love pets and I do have a 5 years old German shepherd I named him Tim. He’s very friendly and playful.
What wouldn't I do to make my dreams come true? It is like a rigger waiting for a trigger. Would you be my trigger? LOL. I just need a woman to hold me before I am old. Absolutely I have come to know that we spend the most of our life seeking for the secondary needs, while our primary needs are left unseen. We have worked so hard and attained some wealth right? But for what purpose? To be realistic, except if you just want to be known as a rich person, wealth means nothing if you have no best friend to share it with. All the millions are useless indeed. How much do we need to eat? How much do we need for shelter? How much do we need for daily fun? Excess and excess leads us to vanity. But for few of us who value the simplicity, we sure would do well in finding happiness. As i always say, money can buy a good bed, but never will money buy sleep. It can buy the best diamond watch, but can never buy time; It can buy piles of books, but can’t buy knowledge. It can buy food, but not satisfaction, Money can buy sex, but can NEVER buy love. That is why, I refuse to follow the crowd, and so as my own man, I would give up all that can be bought for that which can’t be bought. I want true joy and happiness. I want my woman to have power over my moods; she can make me smile in all weather. I’ve been single for more than 5 years now.
I am glad that i could get your attention my dear. You have a special thing in your heart, and i intend to find out what it is. It could take a lifetime to figure, but I don’t mind, LOL. Please tell me about your ideology of life my dear. I will be waiting impatiently to hear from you.
Bye for now my dear.
Hugs,
Thomas

STARTING TO SOUND FAMILIAR

FOUR
How are you today? Who are you? A woman being a goddess? Or a goddess pretending to be a woman? Whichever you are, you are doing something special to me, LOL. Even when you are feeling too sleepy, you still make out time to write. I mean after all these years; I would have thought I might not have the possibilities again of having my dream woman, my partner, my best friend and copilot. I'm talking about fate here - when feelings are so powerful it's as if some force beyond your control is guiding you to someone who can make you happy beyond your wildest dreams. I wouldn’t be scared anyway, because truly, Love is not about finding the right person, but creating a right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end. The inevitable truth is , If it is meant to be, our hearts will find each other when we meet. And if our hearts melt together so will our bodies and souls. Then every word and every touch will fuel our passion flame. I will be yours, you will be mine, and we will be one. I’m a Christian and I go to church every weekend. My relationship with GOD is very strong; he’s the reason for our existence.
I am on the Rig in Scotland. Haven to wake up every morning by 6 to catch up my chopper down here. Working from then till late at night, yet being able to be distracted by this woman. I have over 30 labors here, both skilled and locals, yet all could notice a new glow on my face, LOL. Bishop Nelson and I, have always stayed at Nelson's in his CA home, he just got married almost two years now. He found his woman on the net and to be sincere, he inspired me as a person. I would love to find my woman first, and then building a home would start from there. I am being true to my feelings, as my old friend would say, Never question if you are in love or not, because if you were you wouldn't need to ask. So the best of men, would accept what they feel without questions, because truly, Love and death can’t be escaped, no one can tell, when, how, or where. It is never too early or too late, LOL.
What is more important to you the love you share, the memories you have or the lover? Give love a chance to swallow you up. Don't just think it will happen in an instant, it will surprise you before you know it, but it will be the most rewarding experience you will ever have.
I enjoy traveling as well due to the nature of my job I can say but hey I am going into retirement soon, I mean early this year, I plan to open a Jewelry store and I am trying to get diamonds and gem stones from the main source in Dubai they have loads of diamonds in the country and do a more relaxing job for retirement go camping and also spend the rest of my life with a special lady. Life is too short so we need to spend it wisely and enjoy it wisely as well.
If you are as open minded and simple as me, I can promise you that the sky would be the limit
Hugs and Kisses,
Thomas

FIVE
Hello my sunshine. You must wonder why I call you sunshine, Can’t get you off my mind. I felt like giving a hug, LOL. Just as the sun, lights up the earth, you light up my life. The only one I have met, with a heart so bright. Just seems like yesterday, you came around my way, you changed my whole scene right away, with your outstanding personality. The only reason this was possible is because you must have portrayed yourself well and you have been yourself. That is good, because if I ever fall in love with you for beauty, I wouldn’t walk more than miles to see more beauty, If I love you for wealth, I wouldn’t walk more miles to see more, If I love you for smiles, I would see more in TV, LOL But the only thing I can fall in love with you that can’t be gotten by anyone else is being YOU! That is absolutely what no one can ever be. Like I said, it takes a life time to try knowing the reason why you feel the way you do with some people. The answers are never there, Trust me, the day relationships starts falling is the day people can figure out the exact reason they have loved each other. Life is boring if perfect. Life is worse when there is nothing to change about anything.
The balance in life is based on the facts that, there must be thieves and criminals for the police to remain employed, the medical practitioners would run out of business if we are all hale and hearty. The legal practitioners would die of boredom if there aren’t offenders. If everyone is vegetarian, Oh my! Guess how many people would not earn a living. Christians bring out the best in Christianity because of the presence of Islam. White gained from black, Blacks earn from white. If everyone is rich, wealth would be meaningless. Who would do the laundry? Who would drive the car? Who would guard who? Who would keep whose money? LOL. The essence for this short word is that, if you can read the meaning in this. You are my woman for sure. The moral of the speech is that, we were all created for each other. There is much fun in helping. We can all be better if we accept the fact that we can’t live without each other. The world would be a better place if we can start accepting things we can’t change. Because, the only constant thing in life is, CHANGE! Sitting here thinking about you, brings out a part of me that loves everything, LOL.
I have a proposal for you this wonderful day. Because I know you at least care about me, after all you wake up to check on my mail and know if I am still alive LOL, that is something. So I want your help today. There is this woman, whom I just met, and I could be scared about how she has gotten my attention so soon, but I would be stupid to submit to fears. I noticed that she already has a place that cannot be replaced in my heart. Who could ever think of hurting such a woman who only wants happiness? I want you to help me find her and tell her, I am not known for fears. I know a journey of a thousand years start with a single step. A man who wants to fly must at least learn to stand on his feet! Tell her if she is willing, I would love to take her hands. I am a man who gives nothing or everything. Once I have her hand, I can promise her forever. Tell her I know this is not going to be a kid walk, tell her I know there are times we would argue in future. But tell her I would teach her to know that even while we argue we would still be holding hands because there are many sides to a coin. Tell her life is short, but we can make paradise out of it. Tell her worries have become mine, because I do not really know how she has done it. Tell her, that coming across her was by chance, communicating with her was by choice, but then falling for her is beyond my control.
You know where to find her my dear, just go to your dressing mirror and you would find her staring back at you, LOL. Please look into her eyes and speak this to her for me.
Missing you already,
Hugs and Kisses,
Thomas

SIX
Hello my angel. I don’t know what I have done that I deserve a second chance. I lost one and yet I found another angel. How did I become so lucky? I trusted my instincts and got only you from that love market and you turned gold. My instincts still direct me to move ahead with her in my journey. I really thank my God. I mean I ask for something good and he gives me the best.
Hiding from the whole past, rains and snow, for I may be reminded of some memories, trying to forget yet I won’t let go. Walking through a crowded street, I could still hear my own heartbeat. So many people around this worlds my dear, tell me, where do I find someone like you? LOL. Pls take me to your heart, take me to your soul, and show me that wonders can be true. They say, nothing lasts forever, we are only here today, and Love is now or never, Pls bring me far away! Give me your hand and hold me, show me what love is, maybe I haven’t got a clue, be my guardian star. Take my hands before I am too old, LOL. I could go be with some friends to have fun, but they don’t really comprehend. I don’t need too much talking, without saying anything; all I need is someone who makes me want to sing. And you do a great job on that. I have written a song I would sing for you when I get to you. In less than few weeks I would handover and come see you. Would you mind picking this old man from the airport? LOL. I should be leaving for Dubai next week to pick the gemstones and diamonds I ordered for then I'm off to NZ to see this beautiful lady who swept me off my feet since we started this communication.
Have you ever danced in a rain? Give it a trial and see how free your soul really is. We should really take this to another level. Let me hear the voice of an angel. Be warned I have been told I have an unsorted accent, but sexy, LOL. Now I can hardly get you out of my mind.
Can’t wait to hear from you.
Hugs and Kisses,
Love always,
Thomas

WILL KEEP YOU INFORMED AS I GET MORE EMAILS... HASN'T CLICKED ON THAT I'M ON TO HIM.
#170634 by shaebutterfly Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:02 pm
I received these EXACT emails, word-for-word. He approached me on match.com under the profile usernames pennqtrrunner and now is also under sailinnrunnindc. He told me his name was "Ray James". I spoke to him once, after much persistence with the constant emailing; he called me once. He has a very thick German accent. He uses the email address [email protected], and cell phone number is a MD number (301) 458-8877 . He TRIED to persuade me wire money to Turkey under the name "Jacob Olabamidele Daniel" We talked for a month. His story was first that he had been to go to a business meeting in NY; he was there for a week. Then he landed a project in Turkey that was to last for 2 weeks. During the 2 weeks in Turkey, we texted 3 times daily, like clock-work and he professed how he had fallen deeply in love with me and was sure he was going to propose to me upon his return to D.C. LOL I kept saying that we hadn't met face-to-face yet! He asked once if I could buy an I-tunes gift card for him; I guess this was to test the waters. I told him that he could purchase one online, using any credit card. He didn't push the issue. On Wednesday, July 3rd, he texted and said that he had ordered supplies for the project to be completed there and the delivery driver was in a wreck and broke both his legs. That since he had hired a local Turkish man to drive the delivery truck, the insurance company was only reimbursing 40% of cost for supplies and he had to cover the rest personally. I told him that he should call his employer; that no American company would make him cover that, even if he made a stupid mistake! He wanted me to wire him $1700 and sent me all the details for the wire. I said I wasn't sending a complete stranger money; that I wasn't that stupid! He texted me back, "okay, thank you!" and that was the last text I received.... I notified match.com, but, of course, they aren't doing anything. Clearly, this man has preyed on a lot of women...
#171204 by pigeoncoop Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:31 pm
Yeah, good for you! I reported him to Match too. That was a waste of time. When I finally got a 6th email of him professing more crap, I emailed him back and said it must get a bit tiring having to copy and paste the same crap in 20 emails per day! Then said that must be what the "busy schedule" was that he had when he said he couldn't meet up for a cup of coffee.
#263328 by Ayana82 Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:37 am
I have been talking to this guy I met on match about a week ago and the below emails mirror the exact ones I have received. I'm not sure if it's the same person or copy cat but the guy I have been talking to goes by the name of Bishop Anderson

Hello dear,
How are you? Why am i getting addicted to my email? lol.Wonderful! How was your night?. I knew something was missing since i haven't smiled all day till now,lol.I think i am becoming restful again, Maybe i could sense something good ahead of us.

What wouldn't i do to make my dreams come true. It is like a rigger waiting for a trigger. Would you be my trigger? lol. I just need a woman to hold me before i am old. Absolutely i have come to know that we spend the most of our life seeking for the secondary needs, while our primary needs are left unseen. We have worked so hard and attained some wealth right? but for what purpose? To be realistic, except if you just want to be known as a rich person, wealth means nothing if you have no best friend to share it with. All the millions are useless indeed. how much do we need to eat? How much do we need for shelter? how much do we need for daily fun. excess and excess leads us to vanity. But for few of us who value the simplicity, we sure would do well in finding happiness. As i always say, money can buy a good bed, but never will money buy SLEEP. it can buy the best diamond watch, but can never buy TIME, It can buy piles of books , but cant buy KNOWLEDGE. It can buy food, but not SATISFACTION, Money can buy sex, but can NEVER buy LOVE. That is why , i refuse to follow the crowd, so as my own man, i would give up all that can be bought for that which cant be bought. I want true joy and happiness. I want my woman to have power over my moods,. she can make me smile in all weather. My ex is late, she died during the birth of our daughter it was a sad day but it kept me stronger. My daughter use to live with me until last year when i told her to move in with her aunt as i wouldn't want to live her alone in the house, you know kids. i have been in and out of the Uk since last January to check on her and see how
she is getting on.I work long hours Monday to Saturday but we are at the end of the project so the hrs would be reduced.My countdown began since i met you,Lol.

I am glad that i could get your attention my dear. You have a special thing in your heart, and i intend to find out what it is. It could take a lifetime to figure, but i dont mind,lol. Please tell me about your ideology of life my dear and i have some question for you and i need honest answer please, i know you have told me some of this questions before but thought i should ask you in a more proper way so i dont miss anything out...

Do you enjoy what you do?
What do you seek for in a relationship?
What are the basic qualities you seek for in a man?
What sort of relationship you seek for?
What interests you?
You ever been married? If yes how many times?
What do you do for fun?
Do you like public intimacy?
How long have you been single?
What's being single like?
Do you live alone?
You own or renting your home?
How do you treat your man?
Why do you need a man?
Can you love this man?
What is love to you?
Would you hit your man for any reasons?
How long have you been on the dating site?
Have you dated anyone online before?
Will you leave the dating site for us to see what happen?
I'll hopefully want to know what your consent is about these questions.

I want to get to know you and meet you.
I will be waiting impatiently to hear from you.Till I read from you,Kisses and hugs in their right p

Subject: I a
Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2015 13:07:06 +0000

Dear
How was your night? I really appreciate this consistent communication and I will say it is a sign of will, and I tell you where there is a will there is success ahead.My mum lives in South Africa(cape town),is been a while i saw are though,but i will visit her before the end of the year.Hope you will like to go with me if this works out really good between us.
Philippine is a cool place to be but quite sunny here anyway,i enjoy all there dishes,especially there locals,they taste good.
At work today, we were able to design some classrooms,fixed in the boards and the desks. We are working on fixing 60 classrooms and we have just 5 more classrooms to install. You were on my mind while at the field of work and couldnt wait to get back to the hotel to check if you have written an email for me to read.
I believe we both know that love is not a destination but a journey and this is a journey that takes two to walk. I mean two souls who understand ahead that they aren't in for a kid walk, and what they have ahead is the most important mission in life. A place meant for true people,it is a place called joy and happiness.Really I just see it in you that I can live with this woman, not the beauty part alone, but the depth of your soul.As far as I can remember, as a kid I was a very cute little one, LoL . One who many bullies would target, but only to realise there is a tough side to me. I could make a sober person dance,i could affect one with my smile. I grew up having more older friends. Many would confide in me. I am a type that doesn't judge. No matter how dirty you may be, just come clean to me, and I will give you support.There is no Mr right until we make him right. A relationship is never about how much at the beginning but how much we could make it grow into. My old friend and pastor would tell me, if you aren't ready to feel or look stupid, then don't fall in love ,lol. But sincerely that is the bitter truth. When my ex left me(died), she told me that the fact that something good ends doesn't mean something better can't start. Can you prove that right? I have come to realize that let a man write a better book, let him preach a better sermon, let him sing the best of songs, let him gain wealth beyond dreams, he is reduced to nothing except he has a woman to call, my wife, my best friend and co-pilot.My usual saying, and I am known for it, is that, life is simple, for those who take it simple. I don't like to complicate things, there is joy in every situation if you know the right angle to look it from.Would you smile at me when i look tense? I don't need a super model, I rather need a very good friend who knows when I am tensed just by looking into my eyes and a super woman. The whole world may be mad at me, but if you are smiling at me, I would care less.I say, who says we cant design our own paradise together?
It is workable, just walk by my side..
I hope to read from you soon

On 2 Aug 2015, at 13:16, bishop anderson <[email protected]> wrote:

Hi
How are you?Thanks for your lovely response.I guess you should truly know who I am ,I don't really know how this work, but hey! here is an exclusive. If at my age I do not know what and when to say, then what would I be? When a wise man sees he has probably spent about half of his time in life already, he begins to assess his main goals in life. What could be more important than a happy ending? A man needs to live a life full of joy and happiness. No matter his achievements, he is reduced to nothing if he has no crown to complete him and that is a woman to call his own wife and best friend. A woman who knows that even while arguing they still need to hold hands. A woman whom i can call a partner in crime,lol. A woman who you can tell anything. How could you think anything can make you happier in life than finding a love that knows no bounds. To make you know more about me I will break this down into segments and it would be like a case study.

I was born to a loving couple, a home, by a British man from London and a South African woman. My father was an international business man who met this South African orphan whose only family were close friends.. She says there was something about the man that no woman could ever resist, sometimes she says she sees same in me,lol. During my father's global movement, when i was 12, i left to study in South Africa where i got the first degree in civil Eng and then i later moved on to join them back in London. My father died and she was left alone.

I am a Builder and an Architect. I do basically all kinds of buildings,from designing to Oil rig constructions and renovations. or over water bridges. We have worked at many countries across the globe.The present project here is my last on the field and i shall quit field works and continue my works from my home office while my men do the field ops.

I have told you how my typical dream day would be like, i just want to spend the rest of my life enjoying the fruit of my labor. I just want a woman who would be my best friend and everything. You know someone whom we would still love each other more as the days pass by, even when we cant make love anymore and all we could do is play bingo,LOL.I am a total package,i only need someone who understands the value of a good smile. I have a daughter who is 15,and i lost my wife during child's labor .I just got back to the hotel as you were on my mind, so thought i should check my email and write you.. There is a 7hrs difference between us at the moment.My favourite color is Purple and my favourite food is Rice.Phillipine is cool but quite sunny,i cant wait to come home,Lol.

Bishop

Subject: BISHOP FROM MATCH

Hi
Really it is disturbing to come on this dating site to see how much people appreciate love, but yet We have to go the extra mile to get this great status.Forgive my manners, I am Bishop,a Builder and an Architect ..I have worked at many countries across the globe and I am currently working in Philippines at the moment but i will be back in Uk in about 2 weeks or less from now as i am almost through with work...I also supply building materials to construction companies and also to my customers overseas.But really i am hanging the hat next year, i think after getting all the wealth in pursuit, i have come to realize that we are nothing without a partner, someone who would stand by me no matter the situation. A woman who can hold her own when it comes to matters of the heart,lol.I have seen faces of women on this site, many of whom have been taken for granted, many of whom are not being reciprocated, but i have come with a good news and a bad news... the good news is i came here to pick my woman to make happy, my eight wonder, my best friend, my copilot, but the bad news is that i have only one woman to do this for.lol.I saw something in your profile, something that made my heart pause to read you,something that tickles in the heart, could it be love at first sight? maybe we could find that out,lol.I'm talking about faith here when feelings are so powerful it's as if some force beyond your control is guiding you to someone who can make you happy beyond your wildest dreams.I seek for a complete honest woman, who will come home to me, love me, adore me, a strong woman with a strong heart who will want our relationship to last forever, a compassionate woman, one with good heart and know how to handle matters, I want a lover not a fighter, lol I have committed life to living to the fullest and in growing as a person.Having fun is very important to me and I am looking for someone with whom I can share life's experiences and grow together in faith and love with. My ideal match is someone who has a zest for life, someone who can have laugh and have fun but, and at the same time, she most be responsible and serious. Someone with whom I share a strong physical and emotional connection. In the long-term, I believe that it is essential that we share similar values and that we have excellent communication with one another. I love to cook all types of food but I have no one to share a meal with-so I cook only when I have to. would you like to have a meal with me?(Smile)Now tell me more about you....what do you do for a living?what do you do for fun?what's your best color?what's your best meal?and what do you seek in a man?Please send me some pictures of you if possible. e.t.c
I will be waiting for your email

Love Bishop

I have pictures of this guy but not sure if it's him in the pictures probably not. Can seem to attach them.

This morning he sends me an email asking me to send him money as he is stranded at the airport on his return to the UK
#263335 by Tim Atem Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:09 am
I can assure you, it's not him in whatever photos he's sent you and I can assure you, he's no where near the UK. That is a typical story these scammers use to get victims to send them money. Do not send him anything, cease all contact with him.

This thread provides help in posting photos: http://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewto ... =28&t=3219

====================================
PLEASE DO NOT TELL A SCAMMER HE IS REPORTED HERE!

Learn what a scam is and how to protect yourself
https://www.scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5
#263339 by HillBilly Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:27 am
if he were really an architect, he would have enough funds in either his pocket or in credit card form to get him out of almost any situation.

Aside from that, if he were any good at what he does, his employer(s) would be more than happy to help.

why would he ask a virtual stranger on the internet for money?? Answer: because it is a scam and you will never see your money again. You have zero proof of who he is, you have never seen him, and you have no way to trace him to a location.

sending him money is like flushing it down the toilet. If you must give money out, please go to a local church, animal shelter, or some other community service center that can put it to good use. Don't send it to a criminal that will only feed his personal greed with your money, please.

#370689 by AntheaDS1979 Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:13 am
It looks like he is still at it.
He is going by the name Rodrick Clem now.
Emails and wording is exactly the same.

On 04 Aug 2018, at 08:45, Rodrick Clem <[email protected]> wrote:

Good morning dear, how was your night hope you good, am really sorry for my late response, have been very busy all the week trying to round up this job am working on on time, i want to apologize again for all our misunderstand over the week. you are a wonderful woman if i must say. I appreciate this consistent communication and i will say it is a sign of willing, you truly a nice lady for all that you have said and i tell you where there is a will there is success ahead. please send me your photos if you don't mind

I believe we both know that Love is not a destination but a journey and this is a journey that takes two to walk. I mean two souls who understand ahead that they aren't in for a kid walk, and what they have ahead is the most important mission in life. A place meant for true people, it is a place called joy and happiness, i would also be stupid to hold the man of a woman like you. Really i just perceive in your messages that i can live with this woman, not the beauty part alone, but the depth of your soul. here in south Africa am presently working on a project that is ending in a week time and after that starting another contract that will last for three years and after this job am going to say bye to that field of work as i will like to enjoy all that have labored for with a lovely woman in my life, just looking forward to settled down in any nice part of the world after the contract that am working on just wish to have a reason and someone special that will make me move there that was why i put my search here to see what will happen and i want to believe i found one which is you LOL. As i could remember, as a kid i was a very cute one. One whom many bullies would target, but only to realize there is a tough side to me. I could make a sober person dance. i could affect one with my smile. I grew up having more older friends. Many would confide in me. To tell you, i am a type that doesn't judge. no matter how dirty you may be, just come clean to me, and i will give your support.There is no Mr. right until we make him right. A relationship is never about how much at the beginning but how much we could make it grow into. My old friend and pastor would tell me, if you aren't ready to feel or look stupid, then don't fall in love lol But sincerely that is the bitter truth. When i lost my wife, he told me that the fact that something good ends doesn't mean something better cant start. Can you prove that right? I have come to realize that, let a man write a better book, let him preach a better sermon, let him sing the best of songs, let him gain wealth beyond dreams, he is reduced to nothing except he has a woman to call, my wife, my best friend and co-pilot.My usual saying, and i am known for it,is that. Life is simple, for those who take it simple,. I don't like to complicate things. There is joy in every situation if you know the right angle to look it from.How are the kids? Hope you're hearing from those not home LOL? Would like to know more about them when next we chat okay?, I cant wait to have a proper family, and i cant wait to have a happy home too. after this last project , i am quitting feed works. Any other job would only require my attention from my home office wherever i go. I want to spend the rest of my life having fun. Would you stand by me to build a home? Would you smile at me when i look tense? I don't need a super model, i rather need a very good friend who knows when i am tensed just by looking into my eyes and a super woman. The whole world may be mad at me, but if you are smiling at me, i would care less. I'll like us take things step by step chatting will help us get along pretty fine i guess .
Till I read from you again. hope you enjoy the rest of the day.
Kisses and hugs in their right places.
Lots Of Love,

Rodrick.

this medium will certainly ease our communication for now, i don't mind meeting but i will like to take my time to know someone online before thinking of meet otherwise i wouldn't have been on a dating site in the first place. Thanks for writing back to me i really appreciate the fact you wrote back to me and for all you have said as for me i think i have a lot to talk about when it comes to my self and life in general, before we take this further i will like to know if you really ready for a relationship as don't like people who aren't serious when it comes to building relationship because is better not to start up something than giving once hope about it and end up living the person heart broken so please tell me if you will be too busy to respond back to emails so we stop communicating, i don't do serial dating i am a one woman man. I am definitely not looking for a woman to jump in bed with but a woman that I will have a long term relationship with should the opportunity present itself, i believe writing each other anytime and getting to know each other more better will be best, ,I guess you should truly know who i am, I don't really know how this is will work, what could be more important than a happy ending? LOL. A man needs to live his life full of joy and happiness. No matter his achievements, he is reduced to nothing if he has no crown to complete him and that is a woman to call his own. wife and Best friend. A woman who knows that even while arguing they still need to hold hands. A woman whom i can call a partner ,lol A woman whom you can tell anything. How could you think anything can make you happier in life than finding a love that knows no bound. To make you know more about me. I will break this down to segments and it would be like a case study.?

Am Rodrick Clem by name, Was born July 10, 1971. I live in Cape Town but working on a project here in Durban, i will tell you more about my visit as time goes on if you choose to continue this with me .. I am originally from England and a USA citizen. I’m self-employed so distributor of solar system in company and residential house. I do most of my job on contractual basis. I am basically into installing them in buildings, somewhat semi-retired am having a job here in SA as the project is still on, I will keep you informed on details about that later in the course of our communication.

I met my wife and best friend in London. Very good at heart, i lost her to an incident i could not control during child's birth which was tough for me though our daughter made it alive. I have not been into any serious relationship for a long time because, I don’t just want to rush into any relationship that won’t stand the test of time, I want a relationship that can lead to something great. I believe in the saying that WHEREVER A MAN'S TREASURE IS, THAT IS WHERE HIS HEART WILL BE ALSO. I also believe strongly that age, height, distance, weight etc...all this in the act of love are easy to conquer. I have had series of work commitments as well in the past and I think its time to build on my personal life as well.

Sharing details about me gives me that relieve as I feel you are genuine going by your page, so I would like to explore this possibilities and know if we can have a common ground that could lead to something genuine and concrete.
This is my first time doing this and am willing to give it a try to see what will happen. I am willing to give it my best shot as we only live once. Feel free to talk about anything, I hope to talk more and see if we can meet in person perhaps to learn more about each other in the days to come as we progress. If you don’t mind, I will like you to tell me more about yourself besides what I have already read so far. Have you ever been on a dating site ? have you dated anyone online before and what has the experience brought you so far?
I am waiting with full anticipation to read from you again as well as to see more photos of you beside the ones on your profile.
Until I read from you again, take care and enjoy the rest of the day.

Cheers,

Rodrick

Hi ,

Thanks for giving me your mail address i really appreciate the fact you responded back to me on Tinder, I'm truly a people's person who loves to go and do. I try to keep up with this tangles world of technology. I'm easy going, flexible, goal orientated. Trying new things are also appealing as well. I am interested in meeting someone that will be part of me or has similar interests and goals. I like to have fun in divers ways as well as embarking on road trips or camping, so the right person should be willing to have a flexible attitude, schedule, and want to touch and feel the excitement of what brighter days offers.
I have realized that it's sometimes hard to cross that bridge, but we shouldn't fail to keep trying something new, or make that change. Immediately we do, we will realize that things are usually never as bad as we imagined.

I'm a down to earth and contain a blend of balanced qualities. Mature, responsible and serious. Yet funny, carefree, adventuresome and open-minded. I like most fun things that life offers such athletics, outdoors, travel and all forms of relaxation, lol. Meeting me is easy - as I see this service as an introduction, I'm respectful- yet light-hearted about meeting people and have full intentions to keep the process a positive one for those I meet and myself!
Looking for someone who shares the same zest for life that I do someone that is passionate and romantic hopefully my soul mate and partner, someone who enjoys music, travel, entertaining, laughing, and most of all being able to communicate.
Tell me more about you.

hope to read continuously from you.

Rodrick.

Unfortunately, he does know my full name because I replied to an email from a different pc and it had my automatic signature on there. But other than that, he has no other info. I will block him now.
Last edited by Tim Atem on Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:19 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: removed personally identifying information
#378541 by anditheslp Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:05 am
Either this guy is really busy or there's a bunch of men copying bad writing from the same place. He is now James on Plenty of fish. I didn’t get a last name, not that it would have mattered.
He claims to be working in Ventura CA. Phone number was 605-681-9241. The number is from South Dakota.
Said he is an engineering contractor of installation of Electrical and Gas Turbine rigging construction over water bridges. (Very awkwardly worded.)

As soon as he got my phone number, he texted the following.
“I guess you should truly know who I am, I don't really know how this is to work, but hey! Here is an exclusive. If at my age I do not know what and when to say, then what would I be? When a wise man sees he has probably spent about half of his time in life already, he begins to assess his main goals in life. What could be more important than a happy ending? LOL, A man needs to live his life full of joy and happiness. No matter his achievements, he is reduced to nothing if he has no crown to complete him and that is a woman to call his own wife and best friend. A woman who knows that even while arguing they still need to hold hands."

I immediately looked his quotes up online and found this. I ended communication and blocked him. Also reported him to POF.
This is my 5th scammers in a row. At least it didn’t take me a month to figure it out.
#425449 by Stickers Thu May 13, 2021 7:48 pm
I recently had a guy find me on a dating site and he's going by William S Ford. We started texting because I decided to deactivate my account on the dating site. Some of the texts he's sent seemed off so I did the copy and paste in Google and this site came up. This is the last text I read that he sent and it isn't the only one that seems like he's copying words out of a book or something

A man needs to live his life full of joy and happiness, no matter his achievements, he is reduced to nothing if he has no crown to complete him and that is a woman to call his own wife and best friend. A woman who knows that even while arguing they still need to hold hands. A woman whom I can call a partner in crime (lol). A woman whom you can tell anything and everything. How could you think anything can make you happier in life than finding a love that knows no bound..