Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#44552 by aya92 Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:52 am
Thanks for the response, i want you to know that i am interested in you and i want you to be the next au pair in my family and i want you to start working soon. I am Harrison Smith the CEO of Smith Fabrics, a popular fashion Fabric company based in UK. Due to the nature of my job and my position in the company, i am higly consumed by my official duties which in turn affect my ability to take care of my kids as a Father cause i am always busy and there mother is presently in United States running a project in New York city. So, i need you to help me with taking care of Marie and make her happy always. Though i am working to ensure a better future for my child and i want her to be happy always. I want you to start working soon as my previous aupair contract ended last week and she has left UK for her home country to continue her education so i need you to replace the previous aupair soon and start working in my family. As i said in my previous email your duty is taking care of Marie at all cost and making sure she's happy always. Marie is very intelligent and funny girl, i am sure you will enjoy your stay with her and you will not regret joining our family as aupair cause we will treat you as part of the family from the moment you start working in my family. You will also take the Marie to school every morning and do little house work like cleaning and cooking when necessary though we have a cook and a house keeper but sometimes you might need to do it yourself.
I have prepared a room for you in my house so you don't have to pay for rent as it will be a live in position but it is okay by me if you think otherwise living outside my house as far as it will not affect your duty. You will have your own seperate room, well furnished room with a Television, Computer with internet and DVD. I will expect you to work for 40 hours weekly from Monday thru Friday with weekends off. I will like to know if you are okay with the salary offer of 1,650 pounds monthly and a weekly pocket money of 165 pounds for phone bills and other little bills.
Henceforth, i want you to contact the Law firm in charge of the processing of your travel and working documents. The name of the Law firm is Ben Legal Practice and they are based in United Kingdom. The Law firm help my previous aupairs to process there travel and working documents and they are fast in the processing. So, you have to register with the Law firm on there website below for background check-up. Contact the Law firm via the details below.
Email for enquiries: [email protected] or [email protected]
phone #: +44 117 230 3361 or +44 702 409 9756
web link: http://www.legalpractitionals.tk
Contact the company immediately for the processing of your travel and working papers and get back to me as soon as you have contact them. I have attached some of our recent pictures and i will also like to see your pictures and your aupair resume.
Hoping to read from you ASAP.

Advertisement

#44562 by Michael Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:47 pm
Hi aya92, welcome to scamwarners.

Thank you very much for posting this mail, it may save many people. The website the scammer has linked you to is fake, I have passed it on to our team of site killers who will take care of it and get it offline :D If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Account inactive - messages are not being monitored
#45720 by maloim Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:22 am
Lol, I was so excited reading a message from this sender earlier, I just signed out a site for au pairs and just earlier this man sent me an e-mail. My cousin told me this might be a scam, and yeah, thanks to her and to this site. :) It greatly helped me. :) :) :) :)
#45774 by maloim Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:34 am
It's a pity that the world as turn into a bosom of scam and it has make it difficult for us to distinguish good people from bad people on the internet, it has also make it difficult for me to find aupair on the internet since i was scammed by a so called aupair in the Philippines, but i come to realize that every body are not the same and that is why i am giving you a chance to work for me, so if you are interested in the job i want you to mail me back as soon as possible.
I want you to know that this is a legal proposal and i am giving you 100% assurance that you will not regret accepting my offer. So i want you to contact the legal professional and make enquiry on what you will need to work in the UK.
Await your quick response.
#46931 by David Jansen Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:38 am
More or less thesame mail, but with a new fake domain, and new e mail addresses.
Thanks for the response, i want you to know that i am interested in you and i want you to be the next au pair in my family and i want you to start working soon. I am Harrison Smith the CEO of Smith Fabrics, a popular fashion Fabric company based in UK. Due to the nature of my job and my position in the company, i am higly consumed by my official duties which in turn affect my ability to take care of my kids as a Father cause i am always busy and there mother is presently in United States running a project in New York city. So, i need you to help me with taking care of Debra and make her happy always. Though i am working to ensure a better future for my child and i want her to be happy always. I want you to start working soon as my previous aupair contract ended last week and she has left UK for her home country to continue her education so i need you to replace the previous aupair soon and start working in my family. As i said in my previous email your duty is taking care of Debra at all cost and making sure she's happy always. Debra is very intelligent and funny girl, i am sure you will enjoy your stay with her and you will not regret joining our family as aupair cause we will treat you as part of the family from the moment you start working in my family. You will also take the Debra to school every morning and do little house work like cleaning and cooking when necessary though we have a cook and a house keeper but sometimes you might need to do it yourself.
I have prepared a room for you in my house so you don't have to pay for rent as it will be a live in position but it is okay by me if you think otherwise living outside my house as far as it will not affect your duty. You will have your own seperate room, well furnished room with a Television, Computer with internet and DVD. I will expect you to work for 40 hours weekly from Monday thru Friday with weekends off. I will like to know if you are okay with the salary offer of 1,650 pounds monthly and a weekly pocket money of 165 pounds for phone bills and other little bills.
Henceforth, i want you to contact the Law firm in charge of the processing of your travel and working documents. The name of the Law firm is British Legal Solicitors and they are based in United Kingdom. The Law firm help my previous aupairs to process there travel and working documents and they are fast in the processing. So, you have to register with the Law firm on there website below for background check-up. Contact the Law firm via the details below.
Email for enquiries: [email protected] or [email protected]
Website address: www.british-legalsolicitors.tk

phone #: +44 117 230 3361
Contact the company immediately for the processing of your travel and working papers and get back to me as soon as you have contact them. I have attached some of our recent pictures and i will also like to see your pictures and your aupair resume.
Hoping to read from you ASAP.

Being a victim doesn't mean you stand alone. We're here to help you.
#63599 by robyn123 Wed Aug 24, 2011 4:35 am
Hello!
i feel as if i have been scammed again, if so this will be the 4th time!
i got an email from a "Marta Lopez" living in california, but moving to London soon. and we had been talking back and fourth,and then she said that it was a live out position but their estate caretaker had found a flat on the same street as them for me. they sent me a au pair contract to sign, and their legal professional that signed it and wittnessed it also was from "ben legal practice".
i replied with i wasnt going to sign anything untill we talked on skype. and she sent back:

I don't have skype but i will try to download it later. We communicated further with the estates caretaker and according to his explanation we understood the flat he discussed of is about few houses away from our home in brent street. We were also told that the £89 already includes water, electricity, internet and other minor bills.
Maybe you should contact the letting caretaker yourself for more reliable description of the flat, address, photo and other facilities if you are truly interested in it because according to him he said there are so much demand on the few accommodation available and it could be given out in no time.
The estate caretaker told me that you have to pay the rent deposit in order to secure the apartment and he also told me that there are other tenants interested in renting the room and it is a first come first serve basis and it is the first person to pay the rent become the bonafied tenant of the apartment. So, you have to send the rent deposit to the estate caretaker immediately so that he can secure the apartment for you before someone else pay for it. Inform me as soon as you have secured the apartment so that i can start preparing for your arrival.
Hence, you should contact the estate caretaker immediately for details on the apartment and how to book the apartment before it is let out to another tenant. You can contact the estate caretaker via email: [email protected] or phone number +447035906460.
Inform me as soon as you have secured the apartment so that i can start making arrangement on our trip to the UK.
Waiting for your immediate reply.

i feel so stupid because i keep getting tricked into this!!!!!!
#63603 by Katharina Wed Aug 24, 2011 5:00 am
Hi Robyn, you are not stupid at all - you realised it is a scam, well done! :=)

Thank you for reporting it; it will help others not to become victims of this criminal.

You noticed the re-direct number? All numbers beginning with +4470....... will pass on your call to anywhere in the world.

To other readers: To book the "accommodation" arranged by the scammer, you would have to pay an advance fee. :evil:
#64965 by many Sat Sep 03, 2011 5:33 am
Hola a todos! casi caigo en la misma estafa que aya92, en mi caso se hacía llamar Joacim Jonnson, me ofrecía 480 libras a la semana por 40 horas de trabajo más 67 para el transporte, cuando vió que estaba interesada pasó a buscarme el alojamiento en su misma calle "Brent".
Dejo el último email que he recibido de este ESTAFADOR:

We communicated further with the estates caretaker and according to his explanation we understood the flat he discussed of is about few houses away from our home in brent street and the flat has 2 vacant rooms. We were also told that the £89 already includes water, electricity, internet and other minor bills.
Maybe you should contact the letting caretaker yourself for more reliable description of the flat, address, photo and other facilities if you are truly interested in it because according to him he said there are so much demand on the few accommodation available and it could be given out in no time.
The estate caretaker told me that you have to pay the rent deposit in order to secure the apartment and he also told me that there are other tenants interested in renting the room and it is a first come first serve basis and it is the first person to pay the rent become the bonafied tenant of the apartment. So, you have to send the rent deposit to the estate caretaker immediately so that he can secure the apartment for you before someone else pay for it. Inform me as soon as you have secured the apartment so that i can start preparing for your arrival.
Hence, you should contact the estate caretaker immediately for details on the apartment and how to book the apartment before it is let out to another tenant. You can contact the estate caretaker via email: [email protected] or phone number +447035906460.
Inform me as soon as you have secured the apartment so that i can start making arrangement on our trip to the UK.
Waiting for your immediate reply.

Gracias por publicar tu denuncia, asi no me he presentado en Londres con las maletas hechas y esperando un gran sueldo!