Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#6388 by rab2003 Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:43 am
The company name is AKG Mega Mart (USA) Inc, based in Houston, Texas, Usa.

The cheater named Ranjit Singh proposed me through MSN to sell cpu at lowest price.
I send him payement of 20500.00 $ by Wired transfert.
Till now I did not receive no cpu nor refund my money back. He told me many times that cpu is shipped out but in reality he was lying and even gave me a fake fedex T/N : 865093697094.

At last (since 12/01/08) he told me that he gonna to India because his brother is shooted in terrorist attack in mumbai and he will be back on 12/18/08 and he disappeared .

I call him but phones ring with no answer or vocal messages.
I send him many mails he answred that my money is safe give me your bank details I will refund your money back, give me your phone number I will call you, but effectively he did not do anything unless promising.

From 12/12/08 date of my last send mail to him which I menaced to disclose him on every web site his company has a trust pass or pub page he did not replied and disappeared completely.

I saved the correspondence mails, bank receipt voucher, history of discussions through MSN, proforma invoice, Purchase order …etc. for further informations.

I don't know what can I do and how would I proceed ?
Any help is welcome.
Advertisement

#6393 by Jillian Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:20 pm
I've locked this one to keep all of the responses in one place. Please see Ralph's link for the other thread.

Have you sent a payment to a scammer with Western Union and now realize it's a scam? If the payment has not been picked up, you can cancel it immediately! 1-800-448-1492

Follow ScamWarners on Twitter: http://twitter.com/ScamWarners