The scammer's basic kit; photos of widows and orphans, passports, certificates and court documents, all guaranteed 100% fake or stolen
#66650 by notagainscam Mon Sep 12, 2011 5:57 pm
Hello, I met this scammer in Lavalife and I don't have his handle anymore. It was like Peace something. His IP is from Ghana, claiming to be in Irak. His email is [email protected]. On the 2nd email he started talking to me about a cocoa business and asked me if I wanted to work with him. These people are disgusting, it's all I can say

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I don't know if I should include his emails or what other information should I post to avoid this person from
taking advantage of other people.

Cheers
Last edited by notagainscam on Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Advertisement

#66668 by notagainscam Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:38 pm
This is his info:

X-SID-PRA: George Moose <[email protected]>
X-SID-Result: Pass
X-AUTH-Result: PASS
Sun, 11 Sep 2011 22:30:29 -0700 SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Sun, 11 Sep 2011 22:30:28 -0700
Return-Path: [email protected]
X-Originating-IP: [41.218.249.10]
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I did not even have a picture and he mentions my smile, and blah,blah... lol
1st email

Hello XXXX.How are you doing?thanks for the mail and i will like to know you more.i just wanna know if you get this mail.then i will reply back when you write back.can you tell me more about you?you looking great and beautiful and have a great smile.i cant resist that.lol,am still looking at your picture,.i wanna get to know you more.tell me more about you.bye and hope to hear from you.bye i blow you a kiss on your forehead and a flower.i have added you and i wish we talk more online.i missed talking to you.take care and be safe.

Your new Friend
George
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2nd email:

Thanks for the mail i promise never to let you down.you bring joy to my hopeless life and i will have a reason now.am too old to be online hurting others feelings.i want you am a serious and respectful man and i cant do that,am new to this online dating things i dont know much about it.all am looking for is real and true love.i just wanna love and be loved honey,i have so much to give the right woman.i will like to know you more and see what happens,tell me more about you.bye and take care,add me on msn so we can chat babe.have a nice day

George

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And last one:

Thanks for the mail,i like you very much and my heart beats for you.am also a simple man and with a daughter,she is at home.i missed her so much,she is the only family i have now.am also soldier and at the same time,i do business.i deal with cocoa.i travel more time to buy them and import them into the states.when am away,i have also a partner whom i work with and he take control when am not available babe.dealing cocoa is a great business and i love it.am retiring from the army in two months time and i wanna continue with that work.you gonna love it babe.its bring much income and a very good work.very working but it good and interesting.tell me lil bit about what you do for a living now.and are you ok with??do you wanna work if its lick for us?i will end here and wait for your reply.bye and take care for me.i blow you kisses

Your George
#66674 by notagainscam Mon Sep 12, 2011 10:27 pm
And this one I just received, he even sent me pictures of his daughter who does not look a bit like him. I don't know if I should post them here too. The so called daughter looks between 15 and 18.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello babe,thanks for the mail once again,well,let me tell you something small about the cocoa business..Cocoa serves as an important crop around the world: a cash crop for growing countries and a key import for processing and consuming countries. Cocoa travels along a global supply chain crossing countries and continents. The complex production process involves numerous parties including, among others, farmers, buyers, shipping organizations, processors,chocolatiers, and distributers. Cultivation of cocoa at the farm level is a delicate process as crops are susceptible to various conditions including weather patterns, diseases, and insects.Unlike larger industrialized agribusinesses, the vast majority of cocoa still comes from family-run small farms who are often confronted with outdated farming practices and limited organizational leverage. With a steady demand from worldwide consumers, there are numerous efforts and funds committed globally to support and improve cocoa farm sustainability.

In terms of global scale of crop production, cocoa ranks among other key bean and nut commodities and has grown by nearly 7% since 2004. Cocoa is traded on two world exchanges in two currencies: London (LIFFE - Pound) and New York (ICE - USD).

Numerous cocoa market experts and analysts provide reports based on historical, current,and projected levels. Cocoa bean production is closely monitored as trade balances,pricing, and futures contracts depend largely on supply side factors.As depicted below, total production has slightly increased in absolute terms from 3.42 million tonnes in 2004-2005 to projected 3.53 million tonnes in 2009-2010. Change in production has not been linear, however, and has fluctuated in various patterns among the different regions. Africa has been and is projected to remain the principal cocoa producer with 70% market share.

Looking ahead, ICCO (International Cocoa Organization, representing a majority of world cocoa production and consumption groups) projects cocoa production growth in each region over the next five years – with the highest concentration of growth estimated in
Ghana, Dominican Republic, and Malaysia, respectively.

i love this work and my partner are about to move down to Ghana to buy tonnes of cocoa beans anytime from now.my partner is having a lil problem with his family and that why he is delaying,as soon as he solve the problem.he will move done even if am not yet complete from here.my partner is very hard working and i like him so much,i love this work as well.its brings much money.i will end here and wait for your reply.take care and hope to hear from you soon.i hope you gonna love it.i have also send pics of my daughter.i will send you more in my next reply.take care for me.

Kisses and hugs
Your George
#66738 by Katharina Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:30 am
he even sent me pictures of his daughter who does not look a bit like him. I don't know if I should post them here too. The so called daughter looks between 15 and 18.

Well done, notaginscam, it was wise to protect the girl's identity.

There is a way to exclude her face being on the internet and yet posting the picture; each operating system comes with a picture editing programme, for instance MS Paint. If you paint over the face, you can upload the picture.

Thank you for your contribution!

P.S. Being in the cocoa business is a claim scammers have been using for decades, it's a lie as old as Methuselah. :laugh-s:
#67243 by blujeenlady Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:23 pm
I was talking to a Mark Moose...but he didnt say anything about Cocoa Coca Business...he said he was part of the Rebuilding Team in Iraq...hmmmm and I have pictures of the same guy with different poses...could someone get back to me please...I would like to add to this information with pictures so that you could verify and also would like help with the IP addresses to identify...I need some help with that. I just want to make sure that I do it right...I tried it and I dont think Im getting the right response. Thank you
#67246 by Dotti Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:00 pm
There are instructions for posting photos in my signature line. If you are saying you are uncertain whether he is a scammer, please post the first couple of messages he sent you, though I can tall you that it is almost a certainty you are dealing with a scammer simply based on the photos, the name Moose, and the supposed Iraq location.

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.
#86814 by marita Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:05 pm
http://scamwarners.com/main//guestuploa ... Moose2.jpg
http://scamwarners.com/main//guestuploa ... osetoo.jpg

These are also photo's of scammer using George Moose, who claimed he was in Iraq.
The picture someone posted where he is sitting on a rock in forest, is on a social site called SONICO - I had to join to be able to message him, and then wrote there asking if this is the real George Moose, but got no reply. Then after 3 months, got a message from him through Sonico saying ' you looking beautiful my friend'. Then I saw some messages sent a month earlier which was never relayed to me - saying he is the real G Moose and we should get to bottom of this - I should not pay money etc. I posted a reply and he answered immediately and said he does not know what i am talking about etc etc. When I tried to log into Sonico again - my password did not work anymore, so asked for a resend of password - nothing. To reset p word also nothing. I think he control this site - just a feeling I have - is a weird site. He has 1 friend only - also weird.
Sorry do not have his email and other info ay longer.
#86900 by jhart2035 Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:01 am
Hi,
I just wanted to let you know. I am in touch with the real SGT. Moose and his name is not George. I will not reveal his real name for privacy reasons but I have verified him as a real solider and his commander is working with the army to get his stolen identity and pictures straightened out. We are meeting soon as we are in love with each other. Been corresponding for quite sometime by u.s. mail, webcam on occasion as he is extremely busy and by phone. I have seen his pictures and I have skyped with him a couple of times. He is due to retire at the end of this month. But he is the real deal. So he is actively working on getting all of his information removed and blocked from these sites but it will take time. I just saw more recent pictures he sent me yesterday of him in active duty. Everything adds up. I have called the U.S. army and other places to verify as I am very smart with these types of things. I have never sent him any money. He has said sweet things to me but little by little, but he has never sent me any gifts or asked for money. Some of his lines did match what the traits are for a scammer so originally I did have red flags go up immediately in my mind. But after checking out the truth and know he is ligitimate and single I think it will work out for us. I feel sorry for all the rest of the women I was reading about in their experiences who were talking to whoever it was that was pretending to be Sgt. Moose, but in their cases they must have been talking to a scammer. It makes me disgusted how these people are so cruel and malicious and have no feelings what so ever. They are all about greed and survival with no morals. Anyways, not every single man on dating sites is a scammer. Just make sure you always get their phone number or skype with them or see them on web cam etc. If they are willing to share little by little then they probably are on the up and up. Lastly, remember gals men like to be the chaser and they do not like revealing all their private information at once. So be patient. As long as they do within the first few months that I feel that is a good sign. Plus if they are true to their word they are probably being just as cautious as you are by taking things slow.
Wish you all the best.
#87004 by Bubbles Thu Feb 23, 2012 2:44 am
Welcome to ScamWarners jhart2035.

Sadly, your story sounds too good to be true and I am concerned that you have hooked up with another scammer. Will you please post up the headers to the email messages you have received please. If you don't want to do it on the open forum, please send me the information by PM.

Scammers are very practiced at seeming to be legitimate. The military can't do any more to get photos pulled down than anyone else. It would be a waste of their time to do that. The most they can do is warn their personnel to be very careful where they post their photos and who they send photos to.

I hope you will let us help you do some more checking for you.

Bubbles, former Scamwarners moderator.

Rest in Peace 24 June 2015.

Gone, but never forgotten.
#89452 by Wildkatmike Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:22 pm
It may be of interest to you all that a friend of mine in the UK (a female) was 'approached' on line, by "George Moose". Anyway, she asked me about him, as I had been in the British Army and worked in the intelligence cell. Obviously I know a bit about procedures and such like.
Anyway, I sent him a couple of messages, pretending I was her, and within minutes he'd given himself away because his replies were all wrong. I worked out fairly quickly he was a scammer.
Anyway, because we wanted to find out what we could, this has been going on for months, and she has been stringing him along.
it may or may not be of interest to someone out there that we now have his phone number, his real name, his email address and several photographs of the man behind the name. Yes he does live in ghana. We even sent him a birthday card to verify his address, and he said he'd got it! So we KNOW this stuff is real! If anyone would like me to share this stuff, then get in touch and I'm happy to pass it over.

Cheers

Wildkatmike. :D
#105038 by tilmie Mon May 28, 2012 12:58 pm
Sgt George Moose is now operating under the name of Capt Gary Moose (on antiterror and hostage rescue mission in Kabul) but the man on the pictures is exactly the same. I got suspicious when he asked me to send in a request for his leave from his mission in Kabul. In the US Army as in most other military and civilian organisations, you request your leave yourself. On the US Armed Forces net site, I found an article warning against scam romances that suited so perfectly to charming capt Moose's behaviour. I asked him to proove he was a real us soldier by continuing the mailing and chatting from a genuine us military mail address. Not heard from him since. May 2012. He operated on a dating site in a European not-English speaking country, using Google translator. I warned the dating site immediately.
#105124 by Wildkatmike Mon May 28, 2012 7:34 pm
That sounds about right. In actual fact, they run their operation from Ghana, and are a structured organisation. They undergo training so that they can spot potential 'victims'. It appears that their operation is plausible until someone with even a little military knowledge questions them. THey then either log off or plead innocence and ask why you dont believe them.

One of the operators behind this George Moose thing, is a a guy named Egan. Dont know how useful that will be to anyone.

Wildkat
#132086 by Linda2916 Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:39 pm
http://badoo.com/01226901383/p495617

and he is back, I am glad I googled him as soon as he said his last name - all through our "chat" I kept thinking this guy is so full of it. He now has a new email address :

"maybe, this is my email, [email protected] you can contact me if you like.take care and be safe,its was nice talking to you and you seem a very good woman whom every man will want to be with..bye and good night to you"

,am a single dad from Palmer Lake in the US but currently in Iraq on my last mission which will end here and am looking for my other half on here,you??

how much longer do you have left in Iraq?
George — 07:42 PM
a month and half i guess,i dont have my date yet,but am hopping to ce;ebrate the X'mas at home

you have great pics and a great smile which i cant resist,i will like to know you more,can you tell me more about yourself?

George — 07:48 PM
yes,i believe that because i think that smile got me to your profile and i wanna know more

am looking for a simple,understanding woman,honest,kind,caring and very loving woman.someone who knows what she wants and is ready to make a home or to love me till the end of time

yes,am a simple man with a simple heart,easy going,understanding,loving and very caring and i have so much to give to my only one to be

i really understand,woman are queens and princesses and must be treated with love and care.

well,public intimacy is my thing because i want anyone to know am inlove and she is mine,am not a cheater or hider

no.you are my person am talking to and am happy am talking to you,i cant resist your pic
George — 08:06 PM
am a soldier in the US army and am serving my last years,am retiring as soon i get home,what work do you do?

i want my woman to love and understand me for who i am,be honest,loyal and very faithful to me,give me all the respect i need from her and i will love her till the end of time.

honey,i will like to know more,do you have msn we can chat more there and see what happens,i think its fast and easy there (at this point I say no)

George — 08:44 PM
what will you do for your man to be?
Linda — 08:44 PM
be me
George — 08:44 PM
ok..
honey,do you have msn or hotmail so we can chat there?
George — 08:45 PM
i will love and be honest,faithful and loyal to my woman,care and give her all the respect she needs dffrom me,and i will love her forever...

George — 08:48 PM
can chat more on msn or hotmail?
Linda — 08:48 PM
I am not comfortable giving it out yet
George — 08:48 PM
ok..any questions for me?
Linda — 08:49 PM
were you ever married?
George — 08:50 PM
yes,for 20 years,but death took my love away from me

Linda — 08:50 PM
I'm sorry to hear - how long ago was that?
George — 08:51 PM
i have a daughter who was born with hole in her heart
my late wife died 6years ago
Linda — 08:52 PM
what happened?
George — 08:53 PM
she died of cancer

what happened?
she died of cancer

what happened?
she died of cancer