Information on romance scams and scammers.
#67595 by scamsniffer Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:40 am

http://www.anti-scam.de/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1294476855/2
Liksted HERE with two email addresses SAME PERSON
This email copied RIGHT OUT OF scammer's template from
http://www.blackpeoplemeet.com/search/singles.cfm/Florida/Jacksonville/Black-Singles/25/DANNETTE1957/?Profile=750CC0E1058CAC6D

Received: from [41.218.252.193] by web29711.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 20 Sep 2011 03:11:06 BST
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.114.317681
References: <[email protected]> <[email protected]>
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 03:11:06 +0100 (BST)

Hello my dear, how are you doing there now i hope you are feeling better there this Moment, well my dear am very glad to read your lovely message and i think this is something little about i and my family.......hope you are doing good and also thinking of how to meet me again, Well am Christiana 35 yrs old single but living in (West-Africa)(Ghana) ,what I love is reading novels as well as cooking and doing a lot of house works. I also like to hang out with loved one as well..I am looking for real man who is loving and caring and ready for a family .I need a man who is ready to love me 100% just as much am I am ready to give him my love.I am from a good background,I am a very good Christian and I am born into a Christian family, I am very faithful and honest and under no circumstance will I be unfaithful to my partner or anyone and to add to this I am a choir at the church and I sing very well... ..................I am a smart, attractive and independent woman. I am a little bit on the shy side, but once I get to know someone I open up. One of my best attributes is that I can talk about anything and I am a good listener. I find people in general fascinating. I am an honest person. A single woman, I am always trying to be a good example of what a good woman needs to be. I love to laugh and I have a serious side and a jokester side. I am a loyal person - a good friend, am proud of that fact. I don't believe that there is such
a thing as a "perfect" match, but my ideal match would be a mentally mature man, who loves to laugh and have a good time in life. Someone who actually wants a relationship and does not play games. He should be a descent human being and kind at heart.. I have been hurt before .i am here because i need a serious soul mate and it was only you i e-mailed to see if it will work out and it did work out thanks to God. I am an easy going person and can find something to like in most activities. My current favorite things to do are gardening and watercolor painting. I love reading sci-fi, romance, action and some crime drama. I enjoy movies of the same genres. I travel around a bit locally and spend time . and appreciate quiet times at home, but I do enjoy sparkling good times away from home too. I never let my size get in the way of what I want to do. I don't wait around for others before I get going and do those things. Which sometimes means I do things alone rather than not at all. My friends consider me to be compassionate, patient ,wise and funny. I stand up for the underdog and speak up when no one else will. I have a high level of integrity and honesty and I appreciate the same qualities in others. I believe in doing good and being good also this about i and my family dear....well my dear i want you to know more about me so my real Name is
Christiana Ackom and am 35 years old of age also we are two children in the family which is i and my brother .we are one girl and one boy and i am the first born for my parents and he is the second born and my brother's Name is William Ofori and he is 21 years old of ages and he is a student in the high school now .my mum's Name is Hannah Ackom and my dad is also called Stephen Ofori and as i already told you my dad is no more alive so due to that we are with our mum in Ghana ...and my mum loves us much so love...this is some thing little about my family so i will be happy to hear from you also so that we can both know better about our family OK my dearest love...and now that you have come on my way i think things are going to be possible and easy for me so my dear i want you to be the honest man for me and also believe me and trust me and give your heart to me so that we can make a term relationship soon OK i love you baby ....so my dear please show me that you really love me OK cos the word love is about trust and believe OK so i want you to have patience on me OK and let's build the most family one day if God permit us OK i love you...i will be happy to know more about you also my love..OK have a sweetie day and grateful dream about me OK. i hope to meet you soon online OK....so my dear this is just small about i and my family but Sorry for the distant among as but i think if you are real here for me this i think you don't have to care about that all have we need is build trust and believe among us OK then we can one day meet in happiness,this is some few questions for you to answer as well,
1.What do you seek for in a relationship?
2.What are the basic qualities you seek for in a woman?
3.What sort of relationship you seek for?
4.You ever been married?Got kids?
5.How long have you been single?
6.How do you treat your woman?
7.you need a woman?
8.HOW MANY GIRLFRIENDS HAVE U HAD BEFORE ?
9.Do you know what went wrong in your past relationship(s)?
10.Do you know what you want in a new partner?
11.Do you smoke cigarettes or drink alcohol or do drugs?
12.How many brothers and sisters etc. you have?( How big is your family?)
13.What's the year you were born and how old you are?
14.What types of music or movies or TV Shows you like?
15.What is your goals or dreams in life?
16.What do you dream about at night?
17..What's your favorite foods & drinks?
18.What's your religion?
19.what do you do on your leisure time?
so my dear i will be happy to know a bit about you to know about you too?
Advertisement

#67596 by scamsniffer Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:40 am

http://www.anti-scam.de/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1294476855/2
Liksted HERE with two email addresses SAME PERSON
This email copied RIGHT OUT OF scammer's template from
http://www.blackpeoplemeet.com/search/singles.cfm/Florida/Jacksonville/Black-Singles/25/DANNETTE1957/?Profile=750CC0E1058CAC6D

Received: from [41.218.252.193] by web29711.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 20 Sep 2011 03:11:06 BST
X-Mailer: YahooMailWebService/0.8.114.317681
References: <[email protected]> <[email protected]>
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 03:11:06 +0100 (BST)

Hello my dear, how are you doing there now i hope you are feeling better there this Moment, well my dear am very glad to read your lovely message and i think this is something little about i and my family.......hope you are doing good and also thinking of how to meet me again, Well am Christiana 35 yrs old single but living in (West-Africa)(Ghana) ,what I love is reading novels as well as cooking and doing a lot of house works. I also like to hang out with loved one as well..I am looking for real man who is loving and caring and ready for a family .I need a man who is ready to love me 100% just as much am I am ready to give him my love.I am from a good background,I am a very good Christian and I am born into a Christian family, I am very faithful and honest and under no circumstance will I be unfaithful to my partner or anyone and to add to this I am a choir at the church and I sing very well... ..................I am a smart, attractive and independent woman. I am a little bit on the shy side, but once I get to know someone I open up. One of my best attributes is that I can talk about anything and I am a good listener. I find people in general fascinating. I am an honest person. A single woman, I am always trying to be a good example of what a good woman needs to be. I love to laugh and I have a serious side and a jokester side. I am a loyal person - a good friend, am proud of that fact. I don't believe that there is such
a thing as a "perfect" match, but my ideal match would be a mentally mature man, who loves to laugh and have a good time in life. Someone who actually wants a relationship and does not play games. He should be a descent human being and kind at heart.. I have been hurt before .i am here because i need a serious soul mate and it was only you i e-mailed to see if it will work out and it did work out thanks to God. I am an easy going person and can find something to like in most activities. My current favorite things to do are gardening and watercolor painting. I love reading sci-fi, romance, action and some crime drama. I enjoy movies of the same genres. I travel around a bit locally and spend time . and appreciate quiet times at home, but I do enjoy sparkling good times away from home too. I never let my size get in the way of what I want to do. I don't wait around for others before I get going and do those things. Which sometimes means I do things alone rather than not at all. My friends consider me to be compassionate, patient ,wise and funny. I stand up for the underdog and speak up when no one else will. I have a high level of integrity and honesty and I appreciate the same qualities in others. I believe in doing good and being good also this about i and my family dear....well my dear i want you to know more about me so my real Name is
Christiana Ackom and am 35 years old of age also we are two children in the family which is i and my brother .we are one girl and one boy and i am the first born for my parents and he is the second born and my brother's Name is William Ofori and he is 21 years old of ages and he is a student in the high school now .my mum's Name is Hannah Ackom and my dad is also called Stephen Ofori and as i already told you my dad is no more alive so due to that we are with our mum in Ghana ...and my mum loves us much so love...this is some thing little about my family so i will be happy to hear from you also so that we can both know better about our family OK my dearest love...and now that you have come on my way i think things are going to be possible and easy for me so my dear i want you to be the honest man for me and also believe me and trust me and give your heart to me so that we can make a term relationship soon OK i love you baby ....so my dear please show me that you really love me OK cos the word love is about trust and believe OK so i want you to have patience on me OK and let's build the most family one day if God permit us OK i love you...i will be happy to know more about you also my love..OK have a sweetie day and grateful dream about me OK. i hope to meet you soon online OK....so my dear this is just small about i and my family but Sorry for the distant among as but i think if you are real here for me this i think you don't have to care about that all have we need is build trust and believe among us OK then we can one day meet in happiness,this is some few questions for you to answer as well,
1.What do you seek for in a relationship?
2.What are the basic qualities you seek for in a woman?
3.What sort of relationship you seek for?
4.You ever been married?Got kids?
5.How long have you been single?
6.How do you treat your woman?
7.you need a woman?
8.HOW MANY GIRLFRIENDS HAVE U HAD BEFORE ?
9.Do you know what went wrong in your past relationship(s)?
10.Do you know what you want in a new partner?
11.Do you smoke cigarettes or drink alcohol or do drugs?
12.How many brothers and sisters etc. you have?( How big is your family?)
13.What's the year you were born and how old you are?
14.What types of music or movies or TV Shows you like?
15.What is your goals or dreams in life?
16.What do you dream about at night?
17..What's your favorite foods & drinks?
18.What's your religion?
19.what do you do on your leisure time?
so my dear i will be happy to know a bit about you to know about you too?
#67605 by jolly_roger Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:09 am
The ip number is most interesting
41.218.252.193, Geographic location: Ghana
The Project Honey Pot system has detected behavior from the IP address consistent with that of a mail server and dictionary attacker. There are reports of data associated with this IP.
For example, http://www.projecthoneypot.org/ip_41.218.252.193