Information on romance scams and scammers.
#61277 by scamsniffer Sun Aug 07, 2011 5:34 pm
Met this one on twoo.com Moved to yahoo chat where I got details

She claims to be born in Alaska, but family moved to Ghana at age 10

the other model is shown in this facebook profile:
http://www.facebook.com/people/Sarah-Stri/100000697071472

the real inconsistency with her is she submitted 3 photos on sharing but they were of TWO different models, one being Lucy. even the breast size is completely different, race is different, one is caucasian other is negro-mixed. Here is a part of the chat and the conflicitng photos.

Dan D: give me 3 minutes to examine please
Dan D: I don't even need- picture 3 is model Lucy
Dan D: you are a PHONY
babylove babylove: how?
babylove babylove: don,t understand
Dan D: photo 3 is of a model- name Lucy
babylove babylove: this is untrue
Dan D: not even same person as in photo 1 and 2
babylove babylove: then you have to check your examination well i guess
Dan D: I can see-
Dan D: and I KNOW model 3
babylove babylove: please you could permit me i will say you kindly use your glass for that
Dan D: so it does not match the OTHER MODEL in pictures 1 and 2 which is also NOT YOU.
babylove babylove: these are my photos
Dan D: not same person
babylove babylove: and now you are saying differentt models like how?
ImageImage
Advertisement

#69597 by scamsniffer Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:24 pm
There is a follow-up to my earlier post. Scammer has admitted he is male and given his real name, Daniel. I spoke with him AT LENGTH and have since invested time in him, since he claimed to give up his attempt to scam people. He claims to be a student trying to get money to pay tuition. I believed in him until today when I saw a NEW female profile picture turn up on the log-in he uses when he talks with me. If he was "going straight" then he should put his own picture on there. So now I am in doubt about his sincereity- doing more damage to my ability to believe in people. Here is the latest image he uses as the profile photo:

#69610 by anita42 Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:19 pm
His confession is phony and "Daniel" is not his real name. He's just trying to find a way to manipulate you into sending money. You really can't believe a word he says.
#69631 by Bubbles Wed Oct 05, 2011 12:52 am
I am sorry you invested time in the scammer scamsniffer. Scammers will claim anything to keep a potential victim talking to them. You, to them, are a potential Maga (victim).

Scammers make too much money lying to stop just because time has been spent with them and you are nice to them. They still see you as an ATM for them.

They are not lonely and they are not looking for friends. They have friends where they live. They are not looking to stop doing scams. Even when they say they are just doing it for a short time. They are lying. It gets addictive to them and it is a lot easier than working for a living.

I urge you to not give up on people. I encourage you to look for friends in the real world, instead of the virtual world including the internet.

It is too easy to pretend to be someone you are not on the internet.

Bubbles, former Scamwarners moderator.

Rest in Peace 24 June 2015.

Gone, but never forgotten.