Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#60673 by ycart20 Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:17 am
actually I tried to chat with them just to be sure of what their answer will be. ( i just want to share it for the others benefit as well):

I tried to ask the employer's information so we could double check:

globassist: Have you managed to establish contact with a representative of the translate agency?
Me: yes. they already explained to me the process and we are processing for the payment
Me: though one part of our conversation and on their website that they would need employers information
Me: is it possible for you to provide me the employers company name and address?
globassist: We will provide the employer's name and address IMMEDIATELY AFTER we check and verify that the application package meets the standards and contains all required items.
globassist: The employer's details will be written in your official documents, which you would have to send personally to the employer's company.
globassist: Let me know if you understand, please?
globassist: Are you still there?
Me: yes.
Me: sorry the process is just very new to me
Me: I just want to make sure im doing the right thing that is required
globassist: I understand. That is why I am here to guide you.
globassist: Let me know what would be your next step?

Thats the only answer that i got.

I have a question. since we are offshore, is it really required for us to have Europass CV ,Work Permission Application Form,Job Application Letter and European Union work office number (countries office number) ?
Advertisement

#60685 by Dotti Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:27 am
NO.

As soon as you see the "work office number" you can be certain you are dealing with a scammer--in fact, you can be certain you are dealing with the same scam group that has had dozens of fake websites and company names, including centrum jobs and jobs777.

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.
#63024 by azia_2011 Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:30 am
I have all the same emails just within this week. sad to say I was really scammed. I paid 33Euros in western union. here's the following emails i had:

Hello,

We are sending you the fully prepared application set as follows – Europass CV, work permit applicati form filled with your details in the relevant sections, job application letter with your European Union work office number in it. The documents are sent as attachments to that present message.

Your next step is to print and send these documents to the address of the employer which is in the upper left corner of your motivation letter. If you experience difficulties in sending of the documents, we also might search for a low costing European courier that is able to send the documents on your behalf. Let us know if you are interested in that option in order for us to research and email you information about the cost of courier for your documents from our office to the office.

Best regards:
Translator Ltd

Thank you for your letter.

We would like to remind you that you have an employer who is expecting your prepared documents in order to apply for work permit for you.

Presently you have to forward the prepared documents to your employer as soon as possible. The employer settles strictly through what way you should be dispatching the documents and all details! He is expecting it through courier or registered post.

We strongly advise you to contact the documents preparation agency again and ask them to arrange a courier for you. Their courier takes just 1 day to deliver the documents and it is much safer than sending it from anywhere else. For further information you may contact them.

Their contacts once again are:

E-mail: [email protected]

YAHOO-messenger: prnservice

Of course, you can send your documents as you like but we cannot guarantee for local couriers because sometimes they are not enough safe and it is very possible your documents not to reach the employer at all.

It is up to your preference!

The mailing address is on the upper left corner of your Job Application Letter prepared by the specialized European agency.

Please, inform us immediately after you arrange a courier and send your documents to your prospective employer!

You may reply this letter or contact our Recruitment Consultants online at their

YAHOO MESSENGER ID: onlinejobconsultant or through Real-time online chat - http://manchester-career.com/chat/connectc.html

Our office hours are Monday to Friday from 06.30 am to 03.00 pm GMT (London time). You are welcome to contact us.

Yours sincerely:

Technical Department

Now you need to stay in touch with your recruiter since they are in touch with your employer and will update you regularly. Good luck!

Thank you for your interest. In case you decide to use our service, you may pay the fee of 16.50 EUR through one of the following options: western union money transfer, online credit card payment, Western Union money transfer, MoneyGram or bank transfer. You could pay the way you have done before. We will arrange the courier on the same date after we clear the payment. And documents will be delivered on the same or early morning on the following day. This will really speed the application.

If you intend to assign the delivery to us no need to print out the documents. All you need to do is pay the couirer fee. The work permit procedure takes about 40 - 50 work days. Meanwhile you need to stay in touch with your recruiter since they are in touch with your employer
Thank you for informing us that you will use the low cost local EU courier, suggested by specialized European agency. The courier takes just 1 day to deliver the documents and it is much safer than sending it from anywhere else.

We would like to ask you to keep us posted on every step you take.

Please do not hesitate to contact us in case you have questions.

Do you think this is nnot a scam? TAke not that he working permit will take 40 - 50 days...wow! just like saying thanks for the money. Question is...how will we stop this? or at least warn our friends since they had our emails already? anyone can answer this for me? thanks a lot!
#63027 by began steele Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:39 am
IT'S A SCAM SURE ENOUGH! Coming here and posting is as much as you can do, because you can't chase them across Africa. Hopefully someone else will check in Google and be warned too. Sorry you lost money.

edited post -Jillian

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.
#71652 by carmenpricilla Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:20 am
Please help me if this is a scam or real.. they've been asking me if I'm still interested but seeing this made me curious if their company is legal or not..

Dear Applicant,

We are a recruitment organization offering professional consultancy and intermediary services to individuals worldwide who are looking for a job in Europe.

In recent years, the European Union, due to its conventionally liberal approach to immigrants, has become an attractive and increasingly popular destination for overseas job seekers, more preferable than the United States and Canada with their costly and excessively burdensome immigration policy and laws. Tens of thousands of work permits are issued in the UK alone every year and the numbers tend to be growing fast. Thus the dream of all those individuals who want to settle down to a better life may easily come true.

The first step in a job application process is the Interview. Since HR departments have to schedule and handle many job interviews every day, sometimes applicants are made to wait for a long time for the fateful day to dawn. What is more, face-to-face interviews are always stressful and people can rarely reveal their full potential in such conditions. Therefore, recently, we have integrated a new technique to facilitate the process. This is a very convenient and (as practice shows) efficient method of gathering information on your work potential, organizing it as your professional profile and matching it further to the vacancies available. This is the so-called WRITTEN INTERVIEW (TEST). It comprises a set of questions that you would normally be asked during the conventional live interview. However, this time you can think well over the answers, in a calm and comfortable atmosphere. Our experience shows that this allows for the most favourable performance and is entirely to the advantage of the each applicant

We were pleased and interested to read through your CV which was delivered to us in connection with the international labour exchange.

We suggest being intermediaries in the process of your individual application and consequently - your potential starting a new job. As a European agency we do not charge fees from jobseekers. The expenses for consular advice, paper forms and other documentation will certainly be covered by you. Some of the fees like plane tickets, initial accommodation, etc. (until you receive your first salary) will be covered by the European employers, as a rule.

We most earnestly recommend you to take WRITTEN INTERVIEW (TEST) opportunity. Please find the Written Interview questions below. Copy each question (or the question number) and type your answer next to or below it.

It is entirely in your interest to provide your answers as soon as possible, within about 1-2 days, so that we can expediently process your application further.

We would like to once again state that your application is important for us and we are doing our best to present your professional potential most favourably, so as to enhance your application prospects.

P.S. Please, add our e-mail address: [email protected] to your e-mail Contacts List! Thus you will receive all our messages safely in your Inbox.

In case your application develops positively, we will have to send you numerous attached files - work permit application forms, work visa forms and so on.

As a rule, all e-mail messages with attached files are delivered into the Spam Folders, where you will certainly miss reading them.

In connection with the security of your correspondence, we most kindly ask you to take the following simple steps:

- Click on "Reply" and answer this e-mail message with an empty or blank e-mail;
- After sending your message, a window will appear and you will be asked whether to add us to your Contacts List. Click on "Add to contacts".

Thank you for your kind attention. We wish you good luck in your future endeavours!

Yours faithfully,

Megan Parker
"Interviews and professional tests" Department

Career-agency.com

Our e-mail: [email protected]

WRITTEN INTERVIEW

Full Name:
Nationality:
Desired position:
1. What type of job are you holding at the moment? What is your desired employment / occupational field (position you want to apply for)?
2. Why do you want to change your employment?
3. What part of your current/last job do you find most interesting?
4. Is there anything that you dislike about your job?
5. Do you feel that your present employer estimates your full work potential? Are they pleased with your work performance?
6. What do you find more useful in your present work - your education or your practical experience from previous jobs or traineeships?
7. What have you done to improve or develop your knowledge / professional qualifications in the last year?
8. What do you consider to be your greatest achievement so far and why?
9. What motivates you most?
10. Why do you want to work in Europe? What are your expectations from this possible relocation to Europe?
11. Can you work under pressure?
12. Are you willing to work overtime?
13. Do you adapt easily to new environment, job?
14. Have you ever been asked to leave a position?
15. What kind of people do you find most difficult to work with? Why?
16. How do you manage your time?
17. Are you a team player?
18. Why should we hire you? Why do you consider yourself suitable for the position?
19. In case, your application is successful and we pick you out for the position, are you ready to prepare all requirements in a timely manner?
20. When will you be ready to start working?

You are receiving this email because you have previously agreed to receive e-mail communication from us.
If you no longer wish to receive e-mails from us unsubscribe here: career-agency.com/unsubscribe.html
Please view our Privacy Policy here: career-agency.com/privacypolicy.html

after they interviewed me via live chat.. I ask many questions and they told me to process the ff. documents

here's our conversation that I copied after we have talked:

System 15:02:56
System is getting started. [Wed Oct 19 2011 15:02:56 GMT+0800]

A representative will be connected, please be patient.

Sandra Robinson enters the chatroom.
Sandra Robinson 15:03:25
Hello Carmen xxxx, my name is Sandra Robinson, how may I help you?
Carmen xxxx 15:04:14
yes, I'm here for an interview, as stated from my email
Sandra Robinson 15:04:37
Please, would you type me your email address and I will check your case immediately.

Carmen xxxx 15:05:23
[email protected]. I'm online in my yahoo messenger
Sandra Robinson 15:07:51
Interview will be conducted on a later stage of your application, after employer receives your documents and sees that you are interested in getting the offered position.

We have an available job position per your application.

Carmen xxxx 15:08:20
Alright thank you very much.
Sandra Robinson 15:08:21
May I list all job offer details and requirements needed? If you accept the opportunity, we will guide you further.
Carmen xxxx 15:08:37
Yes please.
Sandra Robinson 15:11:38
The job offer details provided by employer are:

Vacancy for: Hotel Staff
Start Net Salary: 2600 EUR / MONTHLY + attractive bonuses
Job Type: Full-Time (8 hours per day 5 days per week; overtime is extra paid)
Employer: well-established four stars hotel
Shift: Day
Extra benefits:
- Employer covers work permit, visa and plane ticket
- Accommodation covered by the employer (free staff room in the hotel)
- Medical/dental insurance and retirement schemes included
- Free food during working hours
- Pleasant and friendly working environment.
- Professional trainings
- Opportunities for personal and career growth

I hope you find them good?
Carmen xxxx 15:13:47
Yes ma'am, thank you.
Sandra Robinson 15:14:57
The employer insists on you to prepare a list of documents. Do you know exactly which documents you need to prepare?
Carmen xxxx 15:17:22
I have some legal documents needed but I'll be glad if you could send me the necessary documents needed so I can be sure what else I need to process in the future.
Sandra Robinson 15:18:19
Well, let me list the documents again

The employer insists on you to prepare the following list of documents:
1/ Europass CV
2/ Work permission application form
3/ Job application letter
4/ European Union work office number (countries office number)

The deadline for the preparation of the required documents is October 24, 2011. This means that by that date your documents must be fully ready.

Let me know if you understand, please?

Carmen xxxx 15:24:23
Ma'am as long as I know my employer's information, contacts, and I do hope that the employer will help me too in processing since the embassy, and other government offices here might ask some details regarding these matters.
Sandra Robinson 15:25:17
These are your personal documents. You apply for a job BY PRESENTING YOUR DOCUMENTS.

CV is Resume. No one else expect you can prepare it.

Job application letter is a letter of intent and only you can compose it and list the reasons why you apply for a job abroad.

We will provide employer's name and address for you once we check that you have all the 4 documents.

Employer insists on this. It is because he expects all documents together, not 1 by 1.

Employer will contact you only if he receives your documents and sees that you are interested in getting the offered position.

Carmen xxxx 15:35:44
Yes ma'am I'll process the remaining documents as soon as possible. May I know just in case, there'd be unfortunate instances of delay from the said due date, would I still be able to send them at a little later, and how would you like me to send these documents..
Sandra Robinson 15:37:07
The documents can be prepared in a day or two. You need to send all the 4 documents to employer.

We will provide his name and address for you once we check that you have all the 4 documents.

But before sending, please focus on preparation of the documents.

Are you familiar with them?

How about: European Union work office number (countries office number)?

Do you know what is this?

Carmen xxxx 15:37:55
No ma'am

I don't have the numbers

Sandra Robinson 15:38:37
This is not aphone number.

The work office is a government department. You need to be registered there.

After you are registered in the work office of Ireland, you will receive an ID number from there.

It will allow you to get a work permit.

Do you know how to obtain it?
Carmen xxxx 15:41:27
as far as I'm concerned once I have the passport, other important documents are settled in the embassy of the country that I'll be assigned
Sandra Robinson 15:41:56
You will go to the embassy at step 4 - VISA.

You CANNOT get a work visa if you are not permitted to work in Europe.

The documents required to get a work permit are 4. I already listed them.

Nothing more will be accepted at this stage.

Work permit comes from Europe.

Only the govenrment of Ireland can permit you to work there.

Do you want me to explain how the process is going on step by step?

Carmen xxxx 15:43:22
Yes please.
Sandra Robinson 15:45:00

The entire procedure consists of the following steps:
1/ Prepare your application documents and send them to employer
2/ Once employer receive your documents, he will verify them and he will apply for a work permit for you
3/ As soon as the work permit is issued, employer will send it to you along with copy of the contract + visa support documents + sponsorship documents.
4/ With these papers, you need to go to the embassy and issue your visa. It can be given personally to you only.
5/ Departure to Europe - in order as soon as the above processes are completed

Presently you are at step 1. In order to move to step 2, 3, 4 and 5, you must prepare the required documents.

Carmen xxxx 15:47:41
Alright ma'am
Sandra Robinson 15:48:46
In order to get this work permit, you must prepare only the 4 documents that I listed above.

You have to get European Union work office number (countries office number) first.

This is an obligatory government issued requirement.

Unless you have it, your application cannot continue.

Please, start from it.

Do you know how to obtain this miber?

number**
Carmen xxxx 15:54:49
I need to process the 4 documents: Europass CV,Work permission application form, Job application letter
and European Union work office number (countries office number) and send to the employer

European Union work office number (countries office number) may I know specifically what this is

Sandra Robinson 15:57:02
The work office is a government department. You need to be registered there. After you are registered in the work office of Ireland, you will receive an ID number from there. It will allow you to get a work permit.

This number can be obtained only through specialized documentation company based here in Europe. Do you know such companies?

Carmen xxxx 16:00:13
Not yet ma'am, I apologize since this is my first time going abroad that's why I'm eager to know the details you were giving me.
Sandra Robinson 16:01:02
Do you want me to recommend you a company used every day by our applicants for registering in the work office?
Carmen xxxx 16:01:15
yes please

as long as it can legally help

Sandra Robinson 16:02:32
This company can register you in the work office and prepare all other documents for you with excellent quality according to EU employment standards in 1 day only. Here are their contact details:
E-mail: [email protected]
Yahoo Messenger ID: dox2eu

Do you see their contact details on your screen?

Carmen xxxx 16:02:53
yes ma'am thank you very much
Sandra Robinson 16:03:30
They can help you to prepare everything in just 1 day.

I advise you to contact them now on yahoo messenger. It would be faster.

And send a letter to their e-mail.

You may send a message to them, saying “I need a registration number from the European Union work office. Can you help me?”

Can you do this now?
Carmen xxxx 16:04:32
Yes ma'am
Sandra Robinson 16:05:02
Please, inform me once they reply you.

They will give you informaiton and details.

Thank you.
Carmen xxxx 16:06:16
Yes thank you very much. I'll inform you once everything are settled.
Sandra Robinson 16:07:28
Thank you.

I haven't done any steps yet because I'm still unaware if it is true, then again I received following emails asking me if I'm still interested because my application is until october 24 only,, the employer will not acknowledge my papers if I may not be able to comply within the said date...

Dear Applicant,

We would like to express our hope that you will proceed with this application. We have provided a foreign employer who has confirmed about you and expects to receive your documents - filled in and 100% ready. Here is summary of the procedure:

- Your application should be prepared and officially submitted to your employer as soon as possible, observing the specified deadline. Your application should contain accurately filled in documents and forms: Europass CV, Job Application Letter (including your European Union work office number or regional (countries office) number) and Work Permission Application Form.
- All of the documents should be sent to your employer. If they consist of the entire required item, prepared with fine quality, he will file for a work permit for you.
- When the work permission is issued you should receive it at your home address, accompanied by other important visa support documents.
- Then you will need to go to the Irish embassy to obtain your work visa. It can only be obtained if you hold valid work permission. It can not be done or sent by someone else.
- Flight to Ireland follows, where our representative will meet you at the airport, take you to your accommodation and introduce you to your employer on your first working day.

The above guidance should assure you that our procedure is completely legal as it involves work permission and VALID WORK VISA. This is the only legal way for you to enter, stay and work in UK. In order to lead your application to this successful end you must first of all prepare all of the necessary documents, required by the employer.

Observation of the deadline is very important since it has been fixed by the employer. He expects your application set on time. If you miss the deadline your application will be doomed to a failure. It will be closed. Second chance will not be given. We will no longer be at your services.

We will be expecting your feedback soon.

Yours faithfully,

Recruitment Department

Our e-mail: [email protected]

Our Live Chat Customer Support:

1. Contact us through yahoo-messenger: JOBCENTEREU Mon-Fri(6:30-15:00 London time)

or:

2. Contact us directly: http://career-agency.com/chat/connectn7.html Mon-Fri(6:30-15:00 London time)

You are receiving this email because you have previously agreed to receive e-mail communication from us.
If you no longer wish to receive e-mails from us unsubscribe here: career-agency.com/unsubscribe.html
Please view our Privacy Policy here: career-agency.com/privacypolicy.html

also they insist me to assure my documents with this agency to handle my documents easily..
E-MAIL: [email protected]
YAHOO-MESSENGER: dox2eu

Please help me asap since I'm really confused now and I don't want to move if it's only a scam

Note, I deleted personally identifying information. ~Bubbles
#71691 by Megan Sat Oct 22, 2011 5:15 pm
Hi carmenpricilla, welcome to ScamWarners.

It is a scam. Definitely a scam. One really useful thing to do when unsure of whether a job offer or email is genuine or fake, is to google some of the information especially the email address and any phone numbers etc that have been given. In this case, googling the email address and yahoo id - " [email protected] and dox2eu" brings up many instances of it being a scam. The scammers have used the same email address and yahoo id with a slightly different script as reported previously here on ScamWarners in this thread:

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=24368

If you are specifically looking to move to Ireland, you may find these links (taken from the above thread) helpful:

For the real regulations about working in Ireland, please read here:

http://www.citizensinformation.ie/en/em ... rmits.html

And, for EU/EEA citizens only:

http://www.citizensinformation.ie/en/em ... _work.html
#71794 by jolly_roger Mon Oct 24, 2011 1:18 am
And just a quick comment along the same lines. Career-Agency.com is looking decidedly shakey from what I've seen. The registrar being: DOTSTER and created on 09-AUG-11 and expires on: 09-AUG-12. The registration being only for the bare 12 months being a common practice for dubious websites.
#73074 by jam Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:34 am
hi every1 i received the same email and this is definitely a scam! They are just asking for money! thanks a lot for this website helps a lot beware of the ff: [email protected]; [email protected]; irishjobs etc. thank God I am smart enough to check google if there are scams about this email... have a nice day evry1
#73099 by began steele Fri Nov 04, 2011 2:58 pm
Carmen please edit out your contact information/ mail address from chat post
Europass CV. No such item. ALWAYS denotes a letter is a scam letter
European Union work office number (countries office number). No such item. ALWAYS denotes a letter is a scam letter

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.
#73146 by december Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:57 am
I just received an e-mail today from the same e-mail address as that of ms. carmenpricilla that has the same WRITTEN INTERVIEW questions. To my excitement, I replied on their email right away and answered the written interview. I thought of searching for their email address, [email protected], through google right after I sent my reply, and to my surprise it was on this site. I would like to say thank you, though I started communicating with them at least I got to know earlier that it is a scam. Kudos Scamwarners!
#73207 by Bubbles Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:02 am
Welcome to ScamWarners december. We are pleased we could help you. I hope you have stopped all communication with them. They are only after your money.

Be safe in your job search.

Bubbles, former Scamwarners moderator.

Rest in Peace 24 June 2015.

Gone, but never forgotten.
#89085 by kathynmic Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:33 pm
Hello!

A friend suggested this site for job search: http://www.recruitment-agency.eu/
Is it fraud or not? I havent registered there yet cause my sister has already been a victim of pet scam so i wanted to know if this agency is for real!

I would apreciate if someone can give me info!
Thank you in advance!
#89116 by AlanJones Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:01 pm
The site has been registered since early 2009 and the company details in the footer check out, so I would say it is a legitimate site.

However, there is nothing to stop scammers from registering on the site and listing fake jobs, the same as they do on other sites.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.