Information on romance scams and scammers.
#73980 by sueb123 Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:54 am
I think Im being scammed, I have been talking to a guy on Yahoo now for a couple of weeks, says he loves me etc, BUT!! he has just asked me to pay£1,000 for a package from him that is with a diplomat now stuck in customs in denmark.
The guy ive been talking to said his name is Staff Major, Peter Miller Smith, Red Coop-camp, P O Box 8812, Iraq, Baghdad. I also have address for so called customs in Denmark and photos of this guy, Can you help me please??

Thanks
Advertisement

#73982 by Dotti Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:13 am
It is a scam.

The moment someone talks about a diplomat to you, you can be certain they are a scammer. Diplomats are not for hire, and they do not deliver packages for individuals. Diplomats carry confidential documents between governments of different countries.

Official government agencies, like customs, also do not charge individuals hundreds or thousands of dollars for a package, and don't perform transactions by moneygram or Western Union.

Please stop all contact with this scammer immediately, and post his email address here to help others he might contact. Scammers often use the same scripted emails with multiple victims, so you can also help by posting his emails to you. Please remove your name and email address before posting.

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.
#73983 by sueb123 Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:30 am
thanks Dotti, I feel like such a fool, here are a couple of his emails he sent me
Hello My love,
I had a bad connection this night and am sorry for that too but am still there for you only..I still need you in my life time and am going to be with only one woman and that woman is gratefully and nicely you my lovely Susan...I cannot imagine a day without you in my life and I do not know how I survived before I met you. When I think about you, it warms my heart. You are the first thing I think of in the morning and the last thing at night. You are in my dreams, my hope and my prayers. You make me a better man. To have you sharing my life with me and me sharing your life is truly a gift from God.There are no words to express how I feel about you. I constantly search for the words, and they all seem less than I truly feel. You are my life, my heart, and my soul. You are my best friend. You are my one true love. I still remember the day we first met. I knew that you were the one I was meant to be with forever. I thought of you every day, and dreamed of you each night.your life is mine and we will make it last. I love you more today than I did yesterday, and I'll love you more tomorrow than I do today. With all my heart I am forever yours.I cant stop loving you in my life time...Big kisses and Huge hug from me you my lovely Queen...I love you honey and am still thinking about you in my life..Yes honey i mean what i was saying...
xxxx PETER XXXX LOVE YOU

Hello Babe

Thats nice to hear from you and i cant wait for you to be with me in my arms making love together...I also have your pic as my screen saver on my pc..

I also love you as much as you do..Am not going to hurt you in my life i promise...I will safe for you honey and you also have to be safe for me because i cant wait tot be with you..

Always loving you

xxxxx Peter love you very much
#73986 by sueb123 Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:45 am
used by scammer
[URL=http://scamwarners.com/main/v.php?id=87448l_c24c80b20e6ba60c366c883f80
#73996 by sueb123 Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:02 pm
I tried to download photos of the guy whos photos are being used, but the full URL didnt download on here, is there any other way I can post the photos on here?
#74000 by sueb123 Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:20 pm

hope this works this time, this is the poor guy in US army whos photos are being used by a scammer
#74008 by sueb123 Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:26 pm
No I don't mind at all, it needs to be done, I just feel really sorry for the guy in that Photo who ever he is