Scams operating under the guise of a charity.
#76688 by AlanJones Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:38 am
ipTRACKERonline.com wrote:Header Analysis Quick Report
Originating IP: 41.82.150.29
Originating ISP: Sonatel
City: Dakar
Country of Origin: Senegal
* For a complete report on this email header goto ipTRACKERonline

Attn: International Conference Invitation.

As mentioned above, it is my great honor to inform you that the Administrative of Social Humanitarian Activist Organization (SHAO) here in United States of America is organizing an international meeting against Human Trafficking and Child Abuse. It is our pleasure to invite you to join hands with us to participate in this international Conference. The date for the up coming meeting is as follows:

Date: 20th-24th February 2012 Washington DC USA

Date: 26th-30th February 2012 Dakar Senegal West Africa

The main objective of this international Meeting is to provide opportunities for participants from all over the world to openly exchange and evaluate viewpoints regarding global issues.

We hope to receive your reply regarding your interest for participation in order for us to make further arrangement. For further inquiries, please do not hesitate to reach us at

Head of secretariat
External Affairs Director of SHAO
Secretary E-mail: [email protected]

For more information you can writing me directly with my mail address giving bellow. [email protected]

Sincerely,
Ms. Yuliana parker.
SHAO Staff and Member

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement