Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#77182 by Lindsey777 Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:12 pm
Here we go with another one!

Airport Shuttle Keeper <[email protected]>;

George Bush Intercontinental Airport
Houston, Texas. USA
Airport Shuttle Keeper

Good Day,

Sorry for the delay in this message, On Friday we were checking over some files and packages in the office and we discover an ATM CARD which was address on your name, Home address and email (I think it is a winning funds) I believe you can remember a dealing that has to do with some cooperate body or individual about this said funds to be deliver to you through an (ATM CARD) but I do not have idea why it was on hold at our Airport up-to-date.

So we contacted the Authorities and they asked us to get in contact with Senator Harry Reid, to get an approval to figure out what was in the package, After checking over the ATM CARD, we discover a total sum of $10,000,000.00 ($10 Million USD) through the router figurative machine who check on balance through the number on a ATM CARD, so we report back to the Senator Harry Reid and we were asked to deliver the package to you from this office.

We need you to reconfirm your full name and Home address if show as it is on the package we have here.

If you want it to be delivered to you immediately, it will cost you just $225 which is the charges for the insurance certificate and delivery of the ATM CARD meanwhile your funds is save with our securities service so please have that in mind.

Below is the payment information, payment should be made via money gram or western union and also send us your address as well for the delivery so that it won’t be deliver to the wrong address and someone else will receive a miracle he or she never worked so hard for to get.

NAME: Carmona Gloria
CITY: Houston
STATE: Texas
Amount: $225

The information above is where the ATM CARD was stop at George Bush Intercontinental Airport in Houston, Texas.

THIS MAIL IS NOT A SPAM OR SCAM MESSAGE, WE CAN DELIVER YOUR FUNDS TOMORROW IF WE RECEIVED REPLY FROM YOU, I HAVE INCLUDED MY NAME AND MY SSN FOR YOU TO KNOW I AM FOR REAL AND NOT A SCAM IF YOU NEED TO VERIFY ME, SO STOP DEALING WITH ANY BODY IF YOU HAVE SOME SCAMMER YOU ARE DEALING WITH AND FOCUS ON GETTING YOUR FUNDS HERE IN THE STATES, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED NOT TO DISCLOSE THIS DEAL TO NO ONE OR ELSE TERMINATION FROM THE HOUSE OF SENATE WILL PENETRATE ON YOUR FUNDS DUE TO THE FACT THAT YOU WERE TRYING TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON TO FINDOUT WHAT THIS IS, SO NO MISTAKE OF SUCH WILL BE TOLERATED.

CHARLES SWIDER
Supervisor Manager
MY SSN NUMBER: 016-38-1497
[email protected]
For: Airport Shuttle Keeper

Lindsey777
Advertisement