Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
#77529 by Arsa21 Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:52 am
Hi,
i came across this site http://merchslimited.com/ - do not order anything
they are scammers, they caught me and i have sent them money and no phone ever received. even provided a fake delivery site: http://www.fastdserve.com/( appears already canceled )
using payment via WU
Company Address

ADDRESS

11 CHESHIRE STREET,
MARKET DRAYTON,
SHROPSHIRE,
TF9 1PH,
UNITED KINGDOM

EMAIL ADDRESS

[email protected]

CHAT WITH US

Yahoo: [email protected]

Gmail: [email protected]

ICQ Number: 624449147

can someone advice how to block them ? or where to report this type of sites?
Thanks!
Arsa
Advertisement

#77533 by Arnold Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:28 am
Welcome to Scamwarners and I'm sorry you were scammed. How did you pay? The only options I can see on the site are Western Union and Moneygram, neither of which are meant for business use. The privacy protection and one year registration are typical of scam sites, and the UK address given is almost certainly fake.
Domain Name: MERCHSLIMITED.COM

Registrant:
PrivacyProtect.org
Domain Admin ()
ID#10760, PO Box 16
Note - All Postal Mails Rejected, visit Privacyprotect.org
Nobby Beach
null,QLD 4218
AU
Tel. +45.36946676

Creation Date: 16-Oct-2011
Expiration Date: 16-Oct-2012

As you say, the fake delivery site has gone.
Creation Date: 16-Oct-2011
Expiration Date: 16-Oct-2012

Domain servers in listed order:
ns1.suspended-domain.com
ns2.suspended-domain.com

We'll try and get the other closed. As you have lost money, you should report it tio your local police, but there is no chance of the scammers being caught, of getting money oaid by Western Union back. Sorry.

#77534 by Arsa21 Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:45 am
I paid viw western union. already on a case with police , but as u said , slim chance to get anything back, but as far as you can get them blocked will be a small success and avoid other users to get scammed.
thanks for looking into it!
:D
#77541 by Ahmed12 Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:16 am
Admin note: The scammer has posted this in a attempt to make his fake site look legitimate.
As the "delivery" site has already been suspended for being fake, there is no doubt that any connected site is also fake. We have left this post to show the lengths to which scammers are willing to go to steal money.

Why all this , i have already bought 4 Package of New iphones From Merchant sales email.....
[email protected]

They deliver within 3days , i really dont know why some others are complaining about this Good store..

i will advice you to make a correct investigation on this issue before judgement, i can really stand on them cos they are reliable company , even some of my friends in Bulgaria and Malaysia bought from Mr Anthony..

i protest on them asap.

Ahmed Goh.
#93438 by Busymumoff4.5kids Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:05 pm
Hi sadly to say futuresell200 is still scamming people, I have just lost over £400 to these people. They were selling bugaboo prams on www.alibaba.com. I needed to buy bugaboo donkey as need double pram as expecting new baby and my youngest son who has cerbral palsy can not sit up or walk needs to be in pram. It took me and my husband 4 mths to save this money now it's been stolen and I have no pram and no way of getting more money to buy another one.
They are still using the futuresell200 instant chat on yahoo.
There email address is [email protected]
They use western union Raymond caswel , baby's dream shop, 41 Cheshire street, Market Drayton, shropshire, TF9 1PH, they even gave me a phone number +447024092522.
Also uses the name Anthony Lucas.
They are now using what I believe to be a made up courier service called allways services. Web address www.allwayservices.com.
I tried to cover myself by asking for courier tracking info before I would send them western union details.
They then said my package was customs and I needed to pay another $600 to have it released as I needed import, export licence. I contacted uk trade tariffs who confirmed I didn't need one all I needed was a commodity code which they gave me to pass on to courier service. Did all this but still they kept asking for more money. They told me to pay it to nathaniel omarkeh, address 254 block b5, long custom road, Lagos city 23401 Nigeria.
I have contacted police and reported them, also I needed to report it to action fraud there number is 0300 123 2040. Please can everyone who has been scammed by these people report them it's so easy to do.
They are so evil they even knew I was getting it for disabled child and yet they continued to rip me off.
This has had a massive impact on me and my family causing me to have problems now with my pregnancy.

By telling my story I hope it saves another family going through what I have been through.
Thanks x
#93446 by Helen Halper Sat Mar 31, 2012 12:35 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners, Busymumoff4.5kids!
I'm so sorry to hear that you've been scammed by the scammer using the email address of [email protected].
The "courier service", allwayservices, is fake, with a fake website that has recently been set up and registered for only one year. Would you please post the email that you received mentioning this "courier", including the headers? Instructions for finding the headers are in my signature below. Our resident site killers will need that info to have the site shut down.

Whois information for domain: allwayservices.com

allwayservices.com
IP address: 31.170.166.124
Registrar: UK2 GROUP LTD.
Referrer: http://www.resell.biz
Created: 2011-12-13
Updated: 2011-12-13
Expires: 2012-12-13

Name Server: ns1.freehostingnoads.net
Name Server: ns2.freehostingnoads.net

#94218 by linopino Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:41 am
Dear All,
I report by forwarding email ex-change another attempt to get money from this scammer.

Anyway, the old rule to doubt about this kind of approach is always the same: paying attention to too much low price offered, strange and unsuitable sales condition applied to your specific case(free shipment to xxxx), general and ripetitive answers and clarification, different email addresses anytime, unconsistent website, payment method without any warranty, no any references to my name on the email's header, ...etc.

I check out them on internet and i found a lot of links to them, by their emails, name, chat accounts, addresses...etc. The network is invaded from them.

I'm courious if the MERCHANT SALES LTD (Registered No 07474120) company exist or not (it is possible to find a lot of company business information on internet, include the map localization and satellite street view) and i n case it does then my question is: does the owner know about this on-line scam? I would always like to know if someone is using my name and adress fraudly :evil:

Lino.

*************************************************************************************************************************
Da: Lino Pino
A: Muhammed Fadli <[email protected]>
Inviato: Mercoledì 4 Aprile 2012 10:19
Oggetto: Re: iphone 4 Unlocked

Ok.
Let do like this: I pay to you at delivery time.

Do you agree with?
Lino

Da: Muhammed Fadli <[email protected]>
A: Lino Pino
Inviato: Mercoledì 4 Aprile 2012 9:42

Hello Customer,

Thanks for your prompt mail once again.

we sell the Authentic Original items with complete accessories and warranty including standard wifi program

The Brand New Apple iphone 4 32GB (BLACK & WHITE ) Unlocked cost ....RM1,200 , Shipment is free to Malaysia and many other countries.

we also accept payment via western union for fast shipment and easy delivery within 2 days..

All our mobile phones are 100% unlocked to every network and sim card with high quality package from the manufacturing.

we are to start your shipment directly from our head office below

Company Details: MERCHANT SALES LTD
(Registered No 07474120)

Address: 41 CHESHIRE STREET,
City: MARKET DRAYTON,
State: SHROPSHIRE,
Zip code: TF9 1PH,

we deliver package to every destination within 48hrs via DHL/ Fedex /UPS / http://www.airpak-express.com courier service with fast and effective delivery.

NOTE: SHIPPING IS FREE

To place your full order : Send the delivery address and tel number so as to start packaging for tomorrow shipment such as:

Full name:
Delivery Address:
City:
State:
Zip code:
Tel:
Order:

Then we get back to you with our DHL summary invoice for the shipments and
payment details , as soon as we start the shipment we send you the shipment
tracking code.

Thanks for your patronage as we await your shipment address and tel no# so
as to call you immediately we start..!

Best Regards

Sales & marketing.

you can add us for more chart.

yahoo messenger: [email protected]

Da: Muhammed Fadli <[email protected]>
A: Lino Pino
Inviato: Mercoledì 4 Aprile 2012 7:23

Hello Customer,

Thanks for your mail and interest in our products..

The Apple iphone 4 is directly from Apple company in united state of
America with complete accessories in its Authentic original pack..

The Apple iphone 4 is fully unlocked to any network in all countries,
with standard wifi.Unlocked means when the iphone is free to used with
every sim card.

The Brand New Apple iphone 4 32GB (white and black) Unlocked (Sim
Free) cost...1,200 RM

WHOLE SALE PRICE..

Apple iphone 4S 16GB@ 1,400 RM (white & black)
Apple iphone 4S 32GB@ 1,500 RM
Apple iphone 4S 64GB@ 1,650 RM

Apple iphone 4G 32GB@ 1,200 RM
Apple iphone 4G 16GB@ 1,100 RM
Apple iPhone 3Gs 32gb@ 950RM
Apple iPhone 3Gs 16gb@ 740 RM

Apple iPad2 (Wi-Fi)64GB Tablet @1,600 RM
Apple iPad2 (Wi-Fi)32GB Tablet @ 1,300 RM
Apple iPad2 (Wi-Fi)16GB Tablet @ 1,100 RM

* Samsung I9100 Galaxy s ll cost...1,000 RM
* Samsung I9000 Galaxys cost.......850 RM
* samsung P7100 galaxy tab 10.1v Cost..930 RM
* Samsung P1000 Galaxy Tab cost........900 RM
* Samsung Google Nexus S cost.........950 RM
* Samsung Galaxy note Unlocked cost...1,200 RM

All prices included with shipment and handling charges to your home address.

WHY BUY FROM US?

* Your privacy is assured
* Secure transaction guaranteed
* We ship Monday through Saturday.
* Free shipping on qualified orders
* We offer reasonable discount on bulk purchases
* We ship same day after confirmation of payment.
* We offer a 30 day return policy and a 100% money back guarantee.

Payment Term.
we accept payment via western union OR paypal for fast shipment and
easy delivery within 2 days..

we deliver package to every destination within 48hrs (2 days) via DHL/
Fedex /UPS / http://www.airpak-express.com courier service with fast and
effective delivery.

Note...

1-2 units are welcome.

The Apple iphones came with 2 years international warranty and 6 month
return policy from Apple company./

What's in the Box: .... Apple iphone 4 32GB (white and black) Unlocked

PACKAGE CONTENT

1 Apple iphone 4 32GB Phone
1 Charger
1 USb Data Cable
1 Moster beat Handsfree
1 Wired Headset / Ear Piece
1 User\’s Guide
1 USB Power Adapter
1 Documentation
1 Cleaning/polishing cloth
1 SIM eject tool.
* FREE Screen Protector
* FREE Silcone Case
* FREE Crystal Hard Case
1 User Manual.r

To place your full order : Send the complete delivery address and tel
number so as to start packaging for tomorrow shipment such as:

Full name:
Delivery Address:
City:
State:
Zip code:
Tel:
Order:

Then we get back to you with our DHL summary invoice for the shipments
and our Western union account details, i will also send your package
tracking number and delivery status so as to confirm and see your
goods online before delivery..

Thanks for your patronage as we await your shipment address and tel
no# so as to call you immediately we start..!

Best Regards

Sales & marketing

yahoo messenger: [email protected][/i][/i][/i][/i]
Last edited by linopino on Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
#94224 by AlanJones Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:40 am
Hello linopino and welcome to ScamWarners.

It might be an idea to edit your post above to remove your email address.

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#96420 by isaberries Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:05 am
He still sell on Alibaba.com right now...I nearly wanted to buy a Bugaboo Donkey Duo stroller from him which would have cost me 500$ + shipping...I tought that was the wholesale price which is a lot less than the regular store price 1500$, but I'm happy I've found out about him on the web!!

Thank you so much for your post on Scamwarners website, because of you I did not lost 500 to 700$ which I can not afford to lost at the moment.......

Here is the two message I got from him:

-----------------------------------

FIRST MESSAGE FROM HIM:

Dear sir,

Thank you for your inquiry. In reference to your email about the Bugaboo Stroller products, Find below the prices for the

requested Bugaboo :

Stokke xplory stroller all colours- $400
Bugaboo Bee Black Special Edition Stroller - Black $320
Bugaboo Bee Special Edition (Denim) $ 300
Bugaboo 2011 Cameleon Special Collection Stroller All Black $ 430
Bugaboo Cameleon Base Plus in Sand $ 370
Bugaboo Cameleon Stroller Base in Red $350
Bugaboo Bee Base + with Sun Canopy Black $350
Bugaboo Donkey Mono Stroller Black Base $400
Bugaboo donkey - black base $530
Bugaboo Donkey Twin Stroller in Black/Black $650
Bugaboo Donkey Twin Stroller in Sand/Pink $650
Bugaboo Donkey Twin Stroller in Black/Red $650
Bugaboo Donkey Twin Stroller in Black/Pink $650
Bugaboo Donkey Twin Stroller in Sand/Black $650
Bugaboo Donkey Stroller With Black Base - Red - Twin $650
Bugaboo Donkey Duo Stroller in Black/Red $500
Bugaboo Donkey Duo Stroller in Black/Sand $500
Bugaboo Donkey Duo Stroller in Black/Black /$ 500
Bugaboo Donkey Stroller With Sand Base $450

We would like to know how many Bugaboo Stroller you want to purchase from us so that we can
proceed. Contact me directly to my email with the details below.

Thanks and Best Regards
Anthony Lucas
Sales Manager

for more details contact our email.

Email: [email protected]

---------------------------------

SECOND MESSAGE HE SENT ME:

Hello sir/ma,

Thanks for your mail once again and interest in our Bugaboo stroller,

We sell the Authentic original products from USA with complete accessories and 2 years international warranty.

The Brand New Bugaboo Donkey Duo Stroller in Black/Pink cost....500 USD.

Note: we offer free shipment to bulk buyers and every of our esteem customers worldwide range/

we deliver package to Quebec, Canada within 48hrs (2 days) via DHL/ Fedex /UPS / www.airpak-express.com courier service with fast and effective delivery.

we are to start your shipment directly from our head office below

Baby's Dream Shop, Inc.

Address: 41 CHESHIRE STREET,
City: MARKET DRAYTON,
State: SHROPSHIRE,
Zip code: TF9 1PH,
Tel: +447045796056

WHY BUY FROM US?

Payment Term.
we accept payment via western union for fast shipment and easy delivery within 2 days.. PAYPAL for bulk order.

To place your full order : Send the delivery address and tel number so as to start packaging for today shipment such as:

Full name:
Delivery Address:
City:
State:
Zip code:
Tel:
Order:

Then we get back to you with our DHL summary invoice for the shipments and our Western union account details, i will also send your package tracking number and delivery status so as to confirm and see your goods before delivery..

Thanks for your patronage as we await your shipment address and tel no# so as to call you immediately we start..!

Best Regards

Sales & marketing
#96425 by isaberries Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:28 am
Another thing: I think he live in the Netherlands as I had a message box along his aliaba.com email he sent me that was telling me the senders location did not match the recorded location on alibaba.com and said email was sent from the Netherlands instead of USA...

Pls note I just have "reported abuse" on the alibaba website and they will surely close his activity, but I'm also sure he will still continue doing internet fraud if he do not get caught by police...he will change name, location or create another website..... :evil:
#103959 by pebagie Wed May 23, 2012 10:11 am
DATE: 2012-05-23

Yesterday I came across a Bugaboo salesman at alibaba.com. He represents:

Baby Boom Gifts Inc.

You will find him when searching for Bugaboo Cameleon on the alibaba.com website. He also have a chat-feature enabled.

At alibaba.com, he claims that he is from Malaysia.

In the chat session his name is Ahmed Sadiq. When chatting with him, his offer is $450 including shipping for a Bugaboo Cameleon (black). He is emailing pictures and information from an email account:
salesgallary Anthony <[email protected]>

and in the End, he use the signature:

Best Regards
Sales & marketing
Anthony

So now we are up with two names.

He want you to pay for the stroller using the Western Union services. The person you must pay to is:

Receivers Name: RICHARD CASWEL
Address: Unit 29 Aston Business Park Shrewsbury Avenue
City: Peterborough,
State: Cambridgeshire
Zip code: PE2 7BX

Now we are up with three names.

I asked who Richard Caswel is, though I recently chatted with Ahmed Sadiq and Email is coming from signature Anthony.

He said, that is the person in the UK (not Malaysia) who receive the money and when receiving the money "authorize" the deal.

Note that Mr Anthony is now very urgent that you pay "today" and send him the reciept of the payment with the MTCN-number.

I haven't given him any MTCN-number. Today a Mr Anthony called me for telling me that he needed the MTCN-number to be able to close the deal.

When I began to chat with Mr. Ahmed Sadiq, Anthony or Richard Caswel. I tried to google the names to see if they showed up. I also googled Baby Boom Gifts with no remarkable information. When I googled the pricelist he sent me:

Bugaboo Bee Black Special Edition Stroller - Black $320
Bugaboo Bee Special Edition (Denim) $ 300
Bugaboo 2011 Cameleon Special Collection Stroller All Black $ 450
Bugaboo Cameleon Base Plus in Sand $ 370
... You understand, the pricelist has been posted here earlier =)

I found this forum and this thread, realize that he must definitely be one of the earlier described scammer.

I don't want to say that he is a scammer, but I canceled the deal. I'm writing this, hope that if someone else is googling - might find this thread and could make a better decision on what to do.

My feeling is NOT making any deal with this guy.

Another story.
At the Bugaboo website, they say that you can't buy a Bugaboo stroller from a non authorized seller. If you buy online it could also be a Replica.

I asked another salesman at alibaba.com if the stroller was genuine or a High Grade Replica. His answer was "High Grade Replica".

The difference between the Replica salesman and Mr Ahmed/Anthony/Richard is that the replicasalesman was alibaba.com verified on the alibaba.com website.

Have a nice day

//Pebagie
#105391 by AlanJones Wed May 30, 2012 2:15 am
The scammer is still "selling" cheap iPhones with a new email address [email protected] -

Hello Customer,

Thanks for your mail and interest in our products..

The Apple iphone 4 is directly from Apple company in united state of America with complete accessories in its Authentic original pack..

The Apple iphone 4 is fully unlocked to any network in all countries,
with standard wifi.Unlocked means when the iphone is free to used with every sim card.

The Brand New Apple iphone 4 32GB (white & black) Unlocked (Sim Free) cost...1,000 RM Delivery is free to every destination.

WHOLE SALE PRICE..

* Apple iphone 4S 16GB@ 1,200 RM
* Apple iphone 4S 32GB@ 1,300 RM
* Apple iphone 4S 64GB@ 1,400 RM

* Apple iphone 4G 32GB@ 1,100 RM
* Apple iphone 4G 16GB@ 1,000 RM
* Apple iPhone 3Gs 32gb@ 850RM
* Apple iPhone 3Gs 16gb@ 750 RM

* Apple iPad2 (Wi-Fi)64GB Tablet @1,600 RM
* Apple iPad2 (Wi-Fi)32GB Tablet @ 1,300 RM
* Apple iPad2 (Wi-Fi)16GB Tablet @ 1,100 RM

* Samsung I9100 Galaxy s ll cost...900 RM
* Samsung I9000 Galaxys cost.......850 RM
* samsung P7100 galaxy tab 10.1v Cost..930 RM
* Samsung P1000 Galaxy Tab cost........900 RM
* Samsung Google Nexus S cost.........950 RM
* Samsung Galaxy note Unlocked cost...1,100 RM

WHY BUY FROM US?

Payment Term.
we accept payment via western union OR paypal for fast shipment and easy delivery within 2 days..

we deliver package to every destination within 48hrs (2 days) via DHL/ Fedex /UPS / http://www.airpak-express.com courier service with fast and effective delivery.

Note...

1-2 units are welcome.

The Apple iphones came with 2 years international warranty and 6 month return policy from Apple company./

What's in the Box: .... Apple iphone 4 32GB (white and black) Unlocked

PACKAGE CONTENT

1 Apple iphone 4 32GB Phone
1 Charger
1 USb Data Cable
1 Moster beat Handsfree
1 Wired Headset / Ear Piece
1 User\’s Guide
1 USB Power Adapter
1 Documentation
1 Cleaning/polishing cloth
1 SIM eject tool.
* FREE Screen Protector
* FREE Silcone Case
* FREE Crystal Hard Case
1 User Manual.r

To place your full order : Send the complete delivery address and tel number so as to start packaging for tomorrow shipment such as:

Full name:
Delivery Address:
City:
State:
Zip code:
Tel:
Order:

Then we get back to you with our DHL summary invoice for the shipments and our Western union account details, i will also send your package tracking number and delivery status so as to confirm and see your goods online before delivery..

Thanks for your patronage as we await your shipment address and tel no# so as to call you immediately we start..!

Best Regards

Sales & marketing

yahoo messenger: [email protected]

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#105468 by yaitim Wed May 30, 2012 7:26 am
WARNING THEY ARE STILL WORKING IN ALIBABA.COM http://www.alibaba.com/member/my1010426624/aboutus.html
Chris Anthony
THIS MAIL THEY SEND TO ME

Alibaba.com
The following message was generated before 29 ?? 2012 05:26(GMT-8)
[country]SAUDI ARABIA[/country] [memberseq]129592800[/memberseq]
RE: Bugaboo Donkey Duo Stroller in Black/Red Email: [email protected]
This message was sent to you only
Registered Location: Malaysia Message Origin: SAUDI ARABIA
Message IP: 79.170.50.*
Message Origin does not match Registered Location

Dear Yermek Aitimbetov,

Hello Sir/ Ma,

Thank you for your inquiry. In reference to your email about the britax b-ready stroller , Find below the prices for the

requested Stroller :

red colour britax b-ready stroller + 2nd passanger seat at the back $400
Mountain Buggy Duet Slim Twin Buggy Baby Stroller - Black/Flint $340
Bob ST1051 Stroller Strides Fitness Stroller Duallie - Red $300
Bob Duallie Revolution Se Stroller: Orange $300
Baby Jogger 2012 City Mini GT Double - Black/Shadow$ 300
Mountain Buggy Duet Slim Twin Buggy Baby Stroller - Black/Flint$ 300
Baby stroller Xplory (Purple) $350
Bugaboo Donkey Mono - Black Base-Off White $ 450
Bugaboo Donkey Duo Stroller in Black/Red $500
Bugaboo Donkey Duo Stroller in Black/Sand $500
Bugaboo Donkey Duo Stroller in Black/Black /$500
Bugaboo Donkey Stroller With Sand Base $450

Base includes:

* Chassis with Wheels
* One Seat/Bassinet Frame
* Sun Canopy Wires
* Carry Handle
* Side Luggage Basket
* Bassinet Fabric
* Seat Fabric
* Rain Cover
* Air Pump

Tailored Fabric Set Includes:

* Sun canopy
Basiinet apron

Duo Extension Seat includes:

* One Seat/Bassinet Frame
* Sun Canopy Wires
* Carry Handle
* Seat Fabric
* Rain Cover

Sun Canopy:

* Large water-repellent sun canopy
* Customizable color choices
* Fabrics machine washable

Note: we offer free shipment to every destination//

we also deliver package to every destination within 48hrs (2 days) via DHL/ Fedex /UPS / www.airpak-express.com courier service with fast and effective delivery.

To place your full order : Send the delivery address and tel number so as to start packaging for today shipment such as:

Full name:
Delivery Address:
City:
State:
Zip code:
Tel:
Order:

Kindly get back to us via Our sales email for more details and informations..

Email: [email protected]

Await your soonest response so as to proceed.

Best Regards
Sales Advert Manager.

Mr. james clement

Company: Natural baby products
Country/Region: Malaysia
Address: 303, Blok 4, PKNS Ampang Tasik, 68000 Ampang Darul Ehsan Selangor
Email: Hidden
TEL: Hidden
FAX: Hidden
Add to Contacts

Alibaba.com shall not be liable for any lost profits or incidental, consequential or other damages arising out of or in connection with this message, our web site content, our services or the activities of any of the users of our web site.