Scams offering fake Au Pair positions
#7754 by AmberJade Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:26 am
Looks like I'm making a compilation here :laugh-s:

Good Day ,
I hope this letter mine meets u in ur best mood
so as to read with much enthusiasm.My name is Mr James Lopez,I am a Business man
owner of a yacht on an island in Florida by profession,Located in Florida
USA.According to my Profession,I am well known around the corner of Florida
city. I am a Father Of two kids I am Looking For An aupair / Nanny at this
moment To Look After My kids while I am In The Office and while my wife is
always away from home to Ireland and the children are away at home in
Florida In United State of America( 2190 Greenbriar Blvd,Clearwater, FL
33763).i pay my nanny at a very unrejectable offer other criteria s will
follow if u are interested, i will appreciate a prompt reply On my email
[email protected] or my phone number 206-338-5670 ) .
Regards
Carey-Zelznak

Code: Select allReturn-Path:           <[email protected]>
Authentication-Results:       mta227.mail.re3.yahoo.com from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok); from=yahoo.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received:       from 98.136.44.37 (HELO n61.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com) (98.136.44.37) by mta227.mail.re3.yahoo.com with SMTP; Fri, 27 Feb 2009 03:18:19 -0800
Received:       from [69.147.84.145] by n61.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 27 Feb 2009 11:16:45 -0000
Received:       from [69.147.65.157] by t8.bullet.mail.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 27 Feb 2009 11:16:45 -0000
Received:       from [127.0.0.1] by omp405.mail.sp1.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 27 Feb 2009 11:16:45 -0000
Received:       (qmail 39451 invoked by uid 60001); 27 Feb 2009 11:16:45 -0000
DomainKey-Signature:       a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Message-ID; b=cul2P91TIKf72VpeuvT77CPZebO3zNTgxf26MpNxqOCjn8vG1Ei6uUvaFoStF6ZafVV9Xg5t+gJ5+DnZcEvzYLfGzwWm3+TXJAlaJfZkQJr/UxtVTJpEvTE5rluIvWL0Vs1pCPgOgeUIILdrbxHov8yFfEehmV4lxRki/RB2PMg=;
Received:       from [41.219.255.192] by web43401.mail.sp1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Fri, 27 Feb 2009 03:16:45 PST
Date:       Fri, 27 Feb 2009 03:16:45 -0800 (PST)
Reply-To:       [email protected]
Subject:       Aupair needed
MIME-Version:       1.0
Content-Type:       multipart/alternative; boundary="0-810769730-1235733405=:38858"
Message-ID:       <[email protected]>
Content-Length:       2398

Dear Au Pair

We have decided to find an au pair because we need help looking after our children and with some light
housework. We are looking for an au pair to be a big sister to our children and to become another member
of our family.

My name is Anderline McLarney and I am thirty six years old, I work as nurse in the Portland hospital
looking after patients. My husband Patrick is fourty years old and works as a car salesman.

We live in a six bedroom house in London and have one son Charlie age five years old and a daughter
Clare who is six years old and goes to the local primary school.

The children like to go swimming once a week and we would like you to take them to their swimming club.

We will require you to baby-sit two nights a week and need you to help us in our home for a few hours
each week with light housework and some ironing. You will have weekends free and we will pay you
?1,520 per week pocket money which we will give to you every Friday.

We are an American family working and living in the United Kingdom, We saw your profile on
www.eaupair.com and we decided to contact you, to discuss the possibilities of having you as our Nanny.

There is also a good language school and we will encourage you to go for lessons there to learn English.
In there is one pub full of young people, a shop/post office and a hall where people get together to have
parties. There is also a bus stop outside our house with direct access into Heart of London city.

You will have your own bedroom and share the family bathroom with the children Nick and I have our own
bathroom.

We do have any pets and we do not smoke.

We need an au pair to start with us in March 20th and stay until at least 7 Months. We will need you to drive
our second car and we shall arrange some driving lessons for you when you arrive. You may use this car for
taking the children to school, going to your English classes and for your private use within reason.

We are a fun young family looking for a kind hearted fun au pair to mix in with our family. If you are interested
and would consider being our au pair please contact us.

Yours sincerely

Sarah James
[email protected]

Code: Select allReturn-Path:           <[email protected]>
Authentication-Results:       mta587.mail.mud.yahoo.com from=netzero.net; domainkeys=neutral (no sig)
Received:       from 64.136.47.15 (HELO outbound-mail.dca.untd.com) (64.136.47.15) by mta587.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Fri, 27 Feb 2009 04:08:33 -0800
Received:       from User ([41.217.2.7]) by smtpout05.dca.untd.com with SMTP id AABE4RX6JAKZYRVA (sender <[email protected]>); Fri, 27 Feb 2009 04:07:36 -0800 (PST)
Reply-To:       <[email protected]>
"Patrick McLarney"<[email protected]
Subject:       Dear Aupair
Date:       Fri, 27 Feb 2009 13:07:30 +0100
MIME-Version:       1.0
Content-Type:       text/plain; charset="Windows-1251"
Content-Transfer-Encoding:       7bit
To:       Undisclosed-recipients:;
Message-Id:       <[email protected]>
Content-Length:       2444
Advertisement

#7755 by The Enchantress Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:01 pm
Well spotted AmberJade

Both are definite scams. (7th) 41.219.255.192: Lagos in Nigeria (8th) 41.217.2.7: in Nigeria

Also discovered the following on a Bulgarian employment site.

???????? ?????? ???? 2008-10-10

??????? ???, PPPPPPPPPP ??????? ?? ???? ????? ???? ????? ? ? ???-?????? ????????? ?? ????????????, ???? ?? ?? P ????? ? ????? enthusiasm.My ? ??? ?? ?-? ?????? ?????, ?? ??? ?????? ? ?????????? ?? ???? ?? ?????? ??? ??????? ?? ??????????, ????? ?? ?????? ??? ??????? USA.According ? ????? ????????, ???? ????? ??????? ?? ????? ???? ?? ??????? ?????. ?? ??? ???? ?? ??? ???? ??? ????? ???? ?????? Aupair / Nanny ? ???? ?????? ?? ?? ?????? ?? ?????? ??, ?????? ?? ??? ? ????? ? ?????? ???? ?? ? ?????? ????? ?? ???? ?? ???????? ? ?????? ?? ????? ?? ???? ??? ??????? ? ???-?????? ?? ??????? (2190 GreenbriarBlvd, ??????????, FL33763). ?????? ?? ??????? ?? ????? uninjectable ????????? ????? ???????? ? ?? ????????, ??? ? ?? ???????????, ?? ?? ???????? ???? ???? ??????? ?? ??? ????? ([email protected] ??? ??? ??????? 206-338-5670). ? ???????? ?????? ?????

Translation.

Good Day , I hope this letter mine meets u in ur best mood so as to read with much enthusiasm.My name is Mr James Lopez,I am a Business man owner of a yacht on an island in Florida by profession,Located in Florida USA.According to my Profession,Iam well known around the corner of Florida city. I am a Father Of two kids I am Looking For An aupair / Nanny at this moment To Look After My kids while I am In The Office and while my wife is always away from home to Ireland and the children are away at home in Florida In United State of America ( 2190 GreenbriarBlvd,Clearwater,FL33763).I pay my nanny at a very uninjectable offer other criteria s will follow if u are interested, i will appreciate a prompt reply On my email ([email protected] or my phone number 206-338-5670 ) . Regards James Lopez

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.