Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#80718 by Chris Fuller Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:11 am
This is not a genuine employment opportunity; it is a scam. Please note that, in reality, a Domestic Worker's Visa for the UK can only be obtained if you have already been working for the employer for a minimum of one year in another country. You can confirm this here:

http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/visas ... igibility/

I'm Felicia Prince from London,U.K
and my husband is a Business man and football manager,i travel a lot.I have 2 kidS .That is
why am seeking for the above post for you applicant.our kids jane and cole are aged 4 and 6.I am in need of the following staffs in my London Mansion.

SALARY/WAGES ARE BELOW.........
AU PAIR/NANNY:£3000 Monthly ,weekly allowance (220)
DRIVER:£3000 0 Monthly weekly allowance (240)

You shall have a private accommodation with furnished bedroom and also a
private bathroom.A Fixed Telephone and Internet . Send us your references or resume,

Should the outcome be positive, we would send you an email and
discuss travel arrangements in due course of which I would be of generous
assistance to you.EMAIL ME AT ([email protected] )

Thanks for your response and the information you game me about yourself........I went through with your mail and you seem to be the type of person we are looking forward to be a nanny to our children and be part of our family.Well my family and i would be more than happy to welcome you to our family.We are the prince family,we live on Bishops Avenue, London, SW6 6EA. We are out going, approachable and need someone to be a big sister or brother to our 2 sons.We have two children the eldest is 5 he has mild Autistic traits but he is a fun loving Energetic child, and loves Arty things, he attends a Mainstream School a mile up the road from where we live. Our second son is 3 he is noisy, lively loves playing games and in general is a typical boy!! He attends Nursery every day from 9 - 11:30 which is situated next to the school.Royal Victoria Docks,North Woolwich-Canning Town Docklands London Borough is easy accessible (0.5miles), with shops, pubs, club and supermarkets.If you want to attend College the closest is south to Richmond Street, merge onto Western Road which is 2miles away with a wide range of Courses to Suit Part time Study.I'll give you £700.00 per week also Plus Occasional Extras, like nights out, take away etc...You will have the use of my whole house, including internet and Sky TV,two years contract with us.I don't mind your religion but just letting you know so we don't offend you. If you are interested in this offer, please answer all the questions below so i can have a brief idea of you.

1) What academic qualifications do you possess?
2) Do you have any relevant certificate to back up your babysitting/Nanny career?
3) How old are you?
4) Are you married?
5) What is the name of your City?
6) Do you have any crime records?
7 Tell us more about your temperament .
8) Can you handle money if you are given an assignment to carry out?
9) Is your husband/Girlfriend/parent in support of you doing this job?

Let me know if you will be available for the work offer.

If you have any questions as regards this offer, feel free to get in touch with me.You can work during the Weekend if you can work during the week due to other job or studies.
I await a response at your earliest convenience.
If the hours are not okay by you let me know your schedule.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,
Advertisement