Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#80614 by Ash19 Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:51 pm
Dotti wrote:Welcome oldshoe,

What you are describing sounds like a typical fake check/money laundering scam.

Could you post the actual text of the email you were sent, including the headers (remove your own name/email address)? Often these scammers use the same scripts even after they change company names, so having the text posted will help others to avoid being scammed. In addition, the letter and headers provide evidence our site killers will need to get the fake domain closed down.

There are actually two absolutely identical websites www.sapplanners.com and www.sapplanners.net.
Advertisement

#80706 by AlanJones Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:47 am
Here are some of the fake documents that you get sent for the "job".

Application Form:

Info Document

Training Document

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
#80784 by Ash19 Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:46 pm
That's exactly what I've been receiving!
#80811 by Bubbles Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:17 pm
Ash19,

Did the fraud division tell you to talk to your bank?

I certainly would not want money going through my account without my permission. I would see about opening a new bank account and closing that one, unless you are working with the police, in which case don't post information any place the scammer might find.

Bubbles, former Scamwarners moderator.

Rest in Peace 24 June 2015.

Gone, but never forgotten.
#81086 by Ash19 Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:12 pm
I have closed my bank account. Thank goodness it wasn't my main bank account.
Immnow suspicious of any unsolicited email I receive.
#81227 by Lleyton_Joy Fri Jan 13, 2012 7:28 pm
Just for the record...
The site will be dead within the next few days, dependant on how long it takes the registrar to close it.