Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams.
Advertisement

#65166 by Terminator5 Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:02 pm
Im scrutinizing the site now . Bizzare ordering system , should be interesting . Will update as it becomes available .

Daniel 8 :25
#65167 by Terminator5 Sun Sep 04, 2011 6:09 pm
Reverse Whois:

"qinli" owns about12 other domains

Email Search:[email protected]

is associated with about 2 domains

NS History:

1 change on 2 unique name servers over 0 year.

IP History:

1 change on 2 unique IP addresses over 0 years.

Whois History:

1 record has been archived since 2011-08-23 .

Reverse IP:

4 other sites hosted on this server.

Domain Name: CHARMVALUE.COM

Registrant Contact:
qinli
qin li [email protected]
+86.031185669936 fax: +86.031185669936
qiaoxizhonghuabeidajie
shijiazhuang Hebei 050000
cn

Administrative Contact:
qinli
qin li [email protected]
qiaoxizhonghuabeidajie
cn

Technical Contact:
qinli
qin li [email protected]
qiaoxizhonghuabeidajie
cn

Billing Contact:
qinli
qin li [email protected]
qiaoxizhonghuabeidajie
cn

#65173 by Terminator5 Sun Sep 04, 2011 7:25 pm
Heres your answer . 100% Verified Scam . See the order details and instructions I got below with my contact details edited :

Sales Promotion for Large Order
You can register to be our member first,and it's free for registration.
When your order amount is over 300$,you will get a free gift.
For one item ordered, you will get member price.
For two items ordered, you will get vip price.
For the same 3 items ordered, you will get a discount of 5% and another one for free.
For more than 3 items ordered, you will get vip price and half shipping cost.
For more than 5 items ordered, you will get a discount of 10% and free shipping.
The more you order,the more discount you will get,and you will get more savings.

Dear friend:
Thank you very much for your interest and order.
You buy today,we can send your order out today and email the tracking number for you to track the order status.and you can get your order in 3-5 days.
All items are original, brand new and real with 1 to 3 years original manufacturer's warranty, we hope to set up a long-term business relationship with you.
The following is the details of your order list :
Order Number : ??????????????
Product Model:

ID : 7035
Item : HP Pavilion dv2000 (Core Duo T2400 processor 1.83GHz, 1GB RAM) *1
member price: $ 316 VIP price : $ 290

Product Price : 316 USD
Shipping Charge: 50 USD
Total Price : 366 USD
Free gift : Apple ipod nano 16gb or psp for order amount over 300 $
Receiver's Name : xxxxx
Phone No. : xxxxxx
Shipping Address: xxxxx
Shipping Method: UPS
Please confirm your information and your shipping address which we will use for delivery, in order you can receive your items without any dealy.
We accept western union and money gram at present . You can also use your master card, visa card, or credit card to pay for your order in a local western union or money gram agency. As paypal makes every deal last a long time and sometimes lead our business to be cheated by disloyal buyers, and we have much bad experience. So now we can accept paypal for old customers or for the next order you buy from us or when the amount is over $5000,sorry friend we can't accept paypal for small order .
This is the Receiver's account information :
1.The Western Union address is as below:
- first name is ZHAN
- last name is ZHENG
-City: Beijing
-Post code : 100088
-We need the belowing info from you after you have made the payment:
- MTCN (Money Transfer Control Number)
- sender's first name and last name on the print copy of the receipt
- print copy of the transfer receipt

This is our guarantee :
1. We are legal company and our business is legitimate.You can click the button of 'about us ' to check our business license , we do business by law and honesty.
2. You can click the button of 'send goods' to check the tracking number from our customers, we ship items to customers every day. We will offer you tracking number at the same day you pay for your order . It is safe for you to track your items in shipping agency website.
3. We are able to provide stamped preformal invoice as valid as contract for law . You can ask for money back by the invoice and your order number if you don't receive your items on time .
4.You may check the truth of our website by the official website www.iocu.us , the wicp number is 8201122516
Our return policy is : 15 days full refund , 30 days exchange a new product .

Should you have any questions or comments ,kindly feel free to contact us.
Friend,i am online now, you can also chat with me online.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon,
Thanks and best regards

Representative : Catherine
Tel: 0086-010-83758947
MSN : [email protected]
Email : [email protected]
Company : Beijing Shangcheng Technology International Trading Co.,Ltd
Address : No.19,North Road,east third ring,Chaoyang District,Beijing,China

#67224 by debonairjdj Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:51 pm
That is a fake website pretending to sell cheap merchandise.

Any site that advertises merchandise cheaper than the official manufacture's website is a fake site shipping gosh awful crappy knock-offs or simply collecting cash and not even bothering to ship fakes.

The pictures on the site look like the real merchandise because those pictures ARE of the official merchandise. Those pictures were stolen from the official manufacture's website. If you receive anything at all, which is doubtful, it will not resemble those pretty pictures at all.

The payment options say it all, Western Union, moneygram, paypal and bank transfer. The credit card icons are just there for show, that site does not accept credit cards, only anonymous cash payments.

Western Union and moneygram do not verify anything on the form the sender fills out, not the name, not the street address, not the country, not even the gender of the receiver, it all means absolutely nothing. The clerk will not bother to check ID and will simply hand off your cash to whomever walks in the door with the MTCN# and question/answer. Neither company will tell the sender who picked up the cash, at what store location or even in what country your money walked out the door. Neither company has any kind of refund policy, money sent is money gone forever.

Paypal can only get your money back if there is money left in the scammer's paypal-linked bank account. Scammers know this and will immediately withdrawal your money and disappear. No money in the scammer's paypal-linked bank account means absolutely no possibility of refund for you.

Your bank can only get your money back if there is money left in the scammer's bank account. Scammers know this and will immediately withdrawal the money you transferred. No money in the account means absolutely no possibility of you getting your hard-earned cash back.

In all seriousness, when something goes wrong, what will you do? Send an email that is ignored and blocked? Send chat requests until you are ip banned? Call internationally and speak fluent Chinese?

The UPS, TNT and DHL icons are there only to take up space, that site only ships with EMS, the Chinese post office, good luck getting the "tracking number" they give you to work on the EMS website. You will need even more luck trying to contact EMS when your tracking stops and your "package" is lost somewhere.

You could then be really lucky, your "package" is discovered, seized by "customs" and all you need to do is pay even more money via Western Union or moneygram to the "custom's official" who uses a free email address just like that site has a free email address as its contact information.

Free email addresses are easy to open and close completely anonymously.
#67735 by blkiran86 Tue Sep 20, 2011 4:59 pm
Hi guys,

I am new to this site but am a victim of "CHARMVALUE".
I dint realise to do a little background check before i could place an order with them.
i was ripped for $450 for an iphone 4.
i am looking for help to file a case against them if possible.
any help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
#79134 by JCPENA Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:16 pm
-WHOLESALE NO - WHOLE SCAM YES-
I AM DOING THIS FOR ALL WHO HAVE SUFFERED THE SAME FATE AS I HAVE WITH THESE TOW SCAM/FRAUD ARTIST WEB SITES ( http://www.charmvalue.com & http://www.elecstreet.com) 1st THEY ARE BOTH OPERATED BY THE SAME PEOPLE AND THEY WILL BOTH SAY WHAT EVER IT TAKES TO MAKE YOU BELIEVE THAT THEY ARE LEGIT AND HONEST BUSINESS. I WAS ONLY ANOTHER ONE OF THE COUNTLESS PEOPLE THEY HAVE BEEN SCAMMING NOW FOR THE PAST 3 YEARS. I WAS TOO STUPID TO REALIZE WHAT I HAD GOTTEN INTO TILL IT WAS TOO LATE. I MADE AN ORDER OF THE apple Ipod 4g $198 AND WAS TOLD TO PAY SHIPPING ALONG WITH THE PRICE $40 LIKE MANY OF US ALL I WAS THINKING WAS ABOUT THE SAVINGS I WAS GONNA MAKE. I ASKED IF THERE WOULD BE ANY CUSTOMS TAX/CHARGES SINCE THEY CLAIM THE PRODUCTS ARE SENT FROM CHINA, THE RESPONSE WAS "NO". I WENT ON TO SEND MONEY VIA WEST UNION SINCE I WAS TOLD THAT THEY WOULD NOT EXCEPT PAYPAL OR MASTERCARD I ENDED UP PAYING $255 CANADIAN.I WAS TOLD I WOULD RECEIVE THE ORDER WITHIN 3-5 DAYS AT MY DOOR.
2 DAYS PAST I RECEIVE THIS E-MAIL{Hope you everything goes well .
When the customs get back to work today,i contacted them at the first time why the order is still under inspection and not shipped out, but a piece of bad news we have to inform you at the first time as we have negotiated with them many times without any result :
Mr. Li qiang has delivered the white Apple iPod touch 64GB (4th Generation) to Hai Dian Custom on December 26, 2011. And our staffs have inspected the packing list. In fact, all formalities they have handed in are all professional and clear, but according to the new regulation which became into effect , we have to charge $120 USD for additional exporting tax. This is an unhappy thing that we are really sorry. They told us that our company can not pay for the custom tax , because our item price is so low. Because the USA and some western countries impose pressure on the custom, they state that some Chinese company are conducting the dumping activity. Usually you don't need to pay the tariff , but this time you have to pay for it, please check the invoice from custom, i send to you by attachment ,and pay for it today.we promise after the tariff is paid,you will get your items in 3 days,and this tariff thing won't happen again in our later business.Otherwise they will take an action in 10 days from now on.If the tariff is paid today,we can clear the customs for you today and ship your items out and get you the tracking number .
Please give me a reply or chat with me online once you get my email, i am online waiting for you now.
Awaiting for your kind reply !
Thanks and best regards,} MAKE NO MISTAKE SHOULD YOU DECIDE TO SEND THEM ANY MONEY (In any method) "YOU WILL NOT GET IT BACK". ALL THEY GIVE YOU IS A NAME( TAO ZHANG) AND THEY TELL YOU TO SEND THE MONEY VIA WEST UNION TO THIS NAME AND YOU ARE TO CALL BACK WITH THE MTCN- NUMBER WHICH IS ALL MR. ZHANG NEEDS TO GO INTO ANY WEST UNION IN BEIJING AND COLLECT YOUR HARD EARN BUCK. ONCE I REALIZED THAT THIS WAS ALL JUST A SCAM ALL ATTEMPTS MADE TO FURTHER COMMUNICATE WITH http://www.charmvalue.com where blocked chat e-mail phone line. Try and call that bogus phone number they posted on http://www.charmvalue.com you will only get some recorded voice. I AM RELENTLESS ONCE I GET SCAMMED I WILL DO EVERYTHING IN MY POWER TO GET THESE SITES OFF THE WEB MAP. THEY WILL COME BACK UNDER A DIFFERENT NAME I URGE YOU TO VISIT BOTH OF THESE SITES AND LOOK AT THE ENTIRE LAYOUT AND REALIZE THAT THEY ARE BOTH THE SAME SCAM. WHEN I ASKED (IN ONE LAST CHAT I HAD WITH THEM) WHY ARE SO MANY PEOPLE POSTING SO MANY BAD THINGS ABOUT YOUR BUSINESS THE RESPONSE WAS " as you know the market right now is very fierce and these comments are posted by our competitors trying to take business away from us so they say whatever they can to do so" LIKE I SAID THEY WILL SAY ANYTHING TO GET THAT $DOLLAR OFF YOU, BEWARE YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. I HOPE WHAT HAPPENED TO ME AND MANY OTHERS LIKE ME HARD WORKING PEOPLE DOES NOT HAPPEN TO YOU..
#81234 by Lleyton_Joy Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:04 pm
Hey all,
It would appear the site has been killed. Don't reply to any emails you may have received - They can still scam you without a website. Please always remember that a legitimate company would never have a Yahoo address if they have a website. Always be suspicious of any company that gives you a Gmail or Yahoo email address.