Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#8177 by cliff Fri Mar 13, 2009 2:50 pm
OptimaSolutions24.com aka OptimaSolutions24 Ltd aka OptimaSolutions 24 Ltd aka Optima Solutions 24 Ltd (all variants included to help search engines)

Fake job site OptimaSolutions24.com (Not related to OptimaSolutions Ltd) wants you to sign up for work via their website. It is a *VERY* convincing site and fake, and they send *VERY* convincing documents! Do not be fooled - any job offered from Optima Solutions 24 Ltd (there is no such company - check for yourself at www.companieshouse.gov.uk) is fake.

I'm posting their first and second emails below in the hope somebody will find them in an internet search and be duly warned.
We are glad to receive your answer. It means that you are interested
in our offer. I hope that this letter will become a good beginning of our work.
In the first letter we gave you the general information about our
offer. And you can certainly have many questions.

Let me introduce myself. My name is Steven Miller and I'm a Human Resources Manager of OptimaSolutions ltd.
You can find the majority of answers to your questions if visit our
corporate site https://www.optimasolutions24.com

I hope that you will find a lot of helpful information and will be interested in cooperation.
Here you can see probable vacancies http://optimasolutions24.com/portfolio.html

If you have decided to begin the new career with us it is necessary
for you to be registered in the following form http://optimasolutions24.com/reg/index.php

If you still have any questions I'll answer you with pleasure. I also
hope that we can become successful together. We will wait for your answer.
Have a good day!

Best regards, Steven Miller,
Human Resources Manager
tel.: +44 203 239 6441
fax: +44 203 002 5684

Followed up by...

Good Day

We have received and reviewed your resume. Your qualification is acceptable for Sales Representative Position.
You may find more information about salary, job functions, skills and requirements at: JOB DESCRIPTION.doc and
APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT.doc attached to this message.

If you'd like to apply to this position, please follow next application process:

1. Read all candidate registration documents and send back completed.
2. We will verify your application documents.
3. You will be noticed about acceptance by e-mail very soon.

Please Note:

Your resume will be verified by our security department for security purposes. This is regular process in our company.

My job is to assist you in managing payments and I'll be happy to do the utmost to help you whenever possible.

Best regards, Steven Miller,
Human Resources Manager

The second email comes with 2 very convincing attachments, there is no value uploading them here
Advertisement

#8190 by Jillian Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:03 am
Hi Cliff. Welcome to ScamWarners. Thank you for taking the time to post this information here, it is likely to help many people who take the time to do a search.

The site you have included here has been noted and is being investigated for fraud. If it is determined fraudulent it will be reported to it's hoster requesting suspension.

Please let us know if you have any questions and again, thank you for taking the time to post your information. :D

Have you sent a payment to a scammer with Western Union and now realize it's a scam? If the payment has not been picked up, you can cancel it immediately! 1-800-448-1492

Follow ScamWarners on Twitter: http://twitter.com/ScamWarners
#8219 by Clair Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:27 pm
The site is definitely a scam site and has been reported to the hosting company.
#8344 by adam2009 Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:07 pm
hi cliff, i recently recieved exactly the same emails from OptimaSolutions24 and now i am in the process to send them back the job agreement and my bank details. as i am looking for work and what they said and showed me by sending emails and attaching some documents, i was convinced. i thaught , what a great company to work for. but iwhen i was filling the bank detail form it made me feel uneasy and skipticle cos they requested way too much information. bank account, sort code and name ok but why the hell they need my online user name and password for my personal bank account??? what sort of employer can ask for it?? it didn't make any sence therefore i made a research about OptimaSolutions24 and i came across this page, scamwarners. this is a great website, i instantly registered to this site it is very usefull website. thank you guys so much you are saving ordinary innocent people from the scambugs as u saved me. now a days so many people are looking for jobs and they are volnerable can easily be scammed by job promisses. thanks again your doing a great job keep it up
#8345 by Arnold Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:09 pm
Welcome to Scamwarners.

adam2009 wrote:so much you are saving ordinary innocent people from the scambugs as u saved me. now a days so many people are looking for jobs and they are volnerable can easily be scammed by job promisses. thanks again your doing a great job keep it up

Thanks, but you deserve most of the credit, for spotting something was wrong. There's never ever a genuine reason for someone to ask for your on-line passwords.
Unless people get suspicious and use search engines for research as you did, they won't end up here.

#8346 by Clair Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:10 pm
Welcome Adam! It is always great to hear that the site prevented somebody from becoming a victim. :)
#8357 by cliff Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:13 pm
Hey Adam2009, I'm very pleased you checked here and found the warning!

Please stick around and learn a bit about the various scams, and most importantly - tell your friends and family!!! The more we talk about this the fewer people will get caught up.

Thank you so much for the feedback, it is much appreciated!
#8502 by adam2009 Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:51 pm
hi everyone, i think the people behinde the optimasolution scums is some chinese cos i recieved a call from them and from the accent she sounded chinese. whoever they are they are actively trying to cum people and they must be stopped. does anyone know how to stop them?? should i report them to the police? cos they are communicating with me everyday. basically i fooled them a couple of time by sending blank forms by email, and they asked me send again my detail, i asked which of my account detail is required ( business or personal account) which in reply they said send both, of course, so yeah that is how shameless they are. i would like to know if it is possible to traced them. any feedback is greatly appreciated.

thanks
#8509 by Clair Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:54 pm
Hi Adam, If they have any of your real life personal details you really need to stop communicating with them immediately. If you would like to learn more about scambaiting safely, please check our sister site www.419eater.com.