Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#85065 by Con Warner Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:14 pm
This scammer is also involved in rental scams. An example can be seen by following this link: viewtopic.php?f=39&t=32599
To: Con Warner
Subject: My Reservation
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2012 11:11

Dear Sir/Ma,

We are four Gospel Singer and we are coming to your city for a musical Concert. We will be spending 7 days and we will like to logde in your hotel. Below is our details for you to make the reservation.

Evangelist Nicolas Paul.
Pastor Paul Westbrook Richardson
Miss Rebecca Scholes
Joe Brigdeforth.

Check in Date: 10/03/2012
Check out Date:17/03/2012

Room type: double room for each person

I want you to send me the total quote of the reservation so that I can send you our credit card details to charge the full amount prior arrival. I will want you to tell me the details of the Credit Card which you will need to charge and also i will want you to get back to me with your contact phone number.(mobile preffered)

I am waiting for your response concerning the availability and total cost.. .

NOTE : I can Only make payment via credit card.Only get back to me if you have Credit Card facility to charge my card

Warmest Regards,
Pastor Paul
Stay Blessed

This thief uses stolen credit cards to make a purchase. Shortly after, he asks you to cancel the payment due to terrible circumstances.
He requests for the refund to be sent via Western Union or Moneygram to someone else.
If you comply with his request, the money will be picked up anonymously, leaving you to face the consequences.

Hi,

Thanks for your time. I'm so sad to tell you that you will have to canceled my booking. I just received a call from our promoter uncle that he was involved in a fatal accident on his way back from office. We will not be able to come for the concert anymore since our producer is no more.

So I want you to help me to transfer the $1500 you charge on his card to his uncle residing in London, I would have asked you to transfer the funds back to his credit card but its of no use again since he is dead. Actually the amount you are to send back to him is $1800 but we are compensating with $300 so that you will not have anything to loose and also as transfer charges incurred in the transaction.

You will have to send the money to him via western union/money gram and below is the details you will use:

Name: Sandra Benson
Address: London, United Kingdom
Amount to transfer: $1500

Once you send the money, kindly mail me the transfer details. Am so sorry about this but I hope we can meet in future if God want.

Thanks so much,
Pastor Paul.
God bless you.

Email: [email protected]

Latest updates regarding Internet Fraud: http://www.antifraudnews.com
Advertisement