Information on romance scams and scammers.
#86099 by Spook Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:18 am
http://www.datemefree.org/profile.php?ID=208168
brook33
- 38 y/o male
- Washington, USA
- English, English, English
- research personnel
- Have 1 children
- Last logged in: 2012-02-16 03:05:41
- ID: 208168
Description: easy going, God fearing woman :laugh-s:
Ideal match description: God fearing and honest woman

Good Day! How are you doing? I hope you are doing fine... Thank you very much for your reply i am really honored to receive messages from you. Let me tell you a little about myself. I'm Brooke Smith, was born and brought up in the states am 39years old, recently move to Belling-Ham, Washington living with my daughter. am a Researcher i am 5.9ft tall.. I enjoy my work a lot which it keeps me busy all the time. i want you to know that friendship is unpredictable it begins with introduction continues with interest grows with love and last forever and also remember age, distance or color does not matter but happiness matters a lot in life.let me know what you think about my pictures. i'll also like if you could send yours too. do you have a yahoo messenger or Skype account for easy communication??
hope to hear from you ASAP
yours
Brooke

IP: 206.217.219.19
Hostname: host354388.mpdedicated.com
ISP: Hosting Services
Organization: Hosting Services
Services: None detected
Type: Corporate
Assignment: Static IP
Geolocation Information
State/Region: Utah
City: Providence

Hi there, i should be sleeping but just don't know why am still awake, like i first said in my introduction on DMF
I'm Brooke Smith, was born and brought up in the states am 39years old, recently move to Belling-Ham, Washington living with my daughter. am a Researcher i am 5.9ft tall.. I enjoy my work a lot which it keeps me busy all the time. i lost my wife few years back in an auto car crash.
It was nice to read from u once again, i smile when i get messages from you, you are beautiful,i like your picture. you sound principled to me,All i want now is Someone who can be comfortable in her own skin Sure enough of herself to open herself to loving and caring about that special man in her life. Intelligent,honest and responsible. Someone who is positive and believes that every day holds something amazing,I am ready to move over that is the reason why i sent you this message, a woman with The ability to share her heart, her mind .I want to share my life with someone, and it won't be as a playmate. You need to be ready to make a commitment if the relationship matures. I am a very passionate man, and I need a passionate woman to be my partner. Someone who is romantic, and thoughtful. I like touching and being touched. Caressing and being held or just holding hands while watching a movie or sitting on the sofa. she should see sex as something to be enjoyed by both of us. And hopefully not play games with that part of the relationship. I am not into any masochistic games. No woman had ever captured my attention so fully. am not here for games so if you are, please move on,Am sorry for being so serious on here but i have been hurt so much and would not want to go down that round again, I am on here for serious things,no fling or one night thing. if there is anything you would like to know, just ask. you can call me so we can talk and get to hear each others voice on phone. my cell here is; 2532422403.i also want you to send your cell number so i can call you.i have good feeling about this seem have met the rite woman for me, hope to hear from you soon. have a nice day ahead

Image Image
Image Image
Advertisement

#169267 by Grunt Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:09 am
zorpia
Username: bookesmith
Name: booke

Good day! How are you doing? I hope you are doing fine... Thank you very much for your reply i am really honored to receive messages from you. Let me tell
you a little about myself. I'm Brooke Smith, was born and brought up in the states and partly Warsaw Poland.. recently move to Walla Walla Wa living with me Niece, presently as i write you am in Dundee Scotland UK I have been here for weeks now on a contract. i'am a business man, i run a small Scare Crude Oil business. i am 5.9 ft tall. . I enjoy my work a lot which it keeps me busy all the time. i want you to know that friendship is unpredictable it begins with introduction continues with interest grows with love and last forever and also remember age, distance or color does not matter but the happiness you carry around with the person you are with maters a lot in life. here is my yahoo id, you could send me some pic in there [email protected] good night and have a nice time
yours
Brooke