Advance fee loan scams and fraudulent loan sites.
#7786 by The Enchantress Sat Feb 28, 2009 1:31 pm
DIRECT FINANCE & LOANS

Please do not fall for these scammers.

From Ms. G. Sandra

The Direct Finance & Loans, is a certified loan lender that offers loan to individuals and co-operate bodies. Are you a business man or woman ? Are you in any financial mess or do you need funds to start up your own business? Do you need loan to settle your debt or pay off your bills or start a nice business?
Do you have a low credit score and you are finding it hard to obtain capital loan from local banks/other financial institutes? Do you need a loan or funding for any reason? Welcome To The Direct Finance and Loans. The total Debt Management, debt help and financial Support Company for the UK,and overseas. We offer loan at low interest rate of 3% and with no credit check for all international borrowers. we offer Personal loans, debt consolidation loans, venture capital, business loans, education loans, home loans or "loans for any reason!". However, Our method, offers you the chance to state the amount of loan needed and also the duration you can afford. This gives you a real chance to get the funds you need!

Interested Applicants should contact The application desk of the D.F.L at this email: [email protected] for full application proceedings.

Have a blessed day.
Ms. G. Sandra

Hello, The Direct Finance and Loans (D.F.L), is a certified loan lender that offers loan to individuals and co-operate bodies. We offer loan of any kind at low interest rate of 3% and with no credit check for all international borrowers. Any interested Applicants should contact The application desk of the D.F.L at this email: for full application proceedings. DIRECT FINANCE & LOANS, UK. Tel: +44-701-114-7106 ©1995-2009 Direct Finance & Loans.

City : Singapore
Area : Uk
Date posted : 13-02-2009

A warning - the fake loan offer scam.
Direct Finance & Loans (DFL) [email protected]. ... DIRECT FINANCE & LOANS, [email protected].

"419" sender addresses "D" (blacklisted by jwSpamSpy)

Further links and warnings.

scam warning

http://antifraudintl.org/showthread.php?t=16972

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement

#7788 by Bill3 Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:21 pm
Thank you, nice research you did there, that will help some people in doubt.
Any websites they use? Or just Gmail addresses and made up BS as usual?

GOOD JOB! :=)

only expressing my opinion, not handicapped by any knowledge what so ever, I've been scammed myself, but that's it.Think people!Anyone can be scammed, over the Internet or at the car dealers, there's no shame in that.
#7792 by The Enchantress Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:56 pm
Thank you for your praise Bill.

Website was www2.directfl.com late 2008 but not now operational.

I will keep an eye on the situation and pass on info should I discover one.

#8736 by The Enchantress Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:31 am
Another scam mail with new mail address.

Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009

Reply-To: [email protected]

Hello,

The Direct Finance and Loans (D.F.L), is a certified loan lender that
offers loan to individuals and co-operate bodies.

We stand apart from other lenders because
we believe in customer service, Any interested Applicants should contact
The application desk of the D.F.L at this email:
<[email protected]> for full application proceedings.

DIRECT FINANCE & LOANS, UK.
Tel: +2348055855561
=A91995-2009 Direct Finance & Loans.

Note this warning;

http://www.scamdex.com/MHON/S/msg31978.php

#8922 by amandaaz Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:26 am
How do I go about applying for a small business loan? I'm 22 yrs old. Am I too young to be approved for a business loan? I am about $4000 in debt (from medical bills only) but I have small monthly payment plans that I'm keeping up with. If you can prove that you are paying your debts off and that they are only medical related---can you still be approved for a small business loan? What is the minimum amount they usually give for a small business loan? What is the usual amount?

#8924 by Arnold Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:00 am
Welcome to Scamwarners. We can't offer financial advice, I'm afraid. It's not what this website is for, and we aren't qualified to do so.
We're only concerned with fraudsters pretending to be lenders who will ask you to pay fees up front, then not provide a loan.
Best of luck finding one though. But don't forget. If you're asked to pay money for a loan, it's a scam. And an increasingly common one lately.