Scams operating under the guise of a charity.
#8809 by Donald Duck Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:55 am
DEAR BRETHREN?
Lähettäjä: LGGMI ([email protected])
Lähetetty: 5. huhtikuuta 2009 15:32:14
Vast.ott.:

Dear Brethren,

I am pastor Rally Gideon from Living Grace Gospel Ministry Inc. West Africa. With Due Respect, We seek for your financial support of $100 USD and above to help assist the disable, orphans, widows and widowers and the poor. God will richly bless you and replenish all what you have lost in the past. Please, reply back if you are touched.

Pastor Rally Gideon.

+2348058587420.
:rolley:

Every day, we are assaulted by stories of stupid people -- many of whom use their stupidity for personal gain. From time to time, though, we hear of those who strive to achieve new levels of stupidity.
Advertisement

#8817 by Donald Duck Sun Apr 05, 2009 3:07 pm
Dearest Beloved,

I want to thank you for your kindness, goodness and support towards supporting those that are needy.

This is a project that will affect the life of many especially to create abilities for the disable, assist the orphans to gain social skills and education, good and quality health care for the helpless widows and widowers. We are planning to build over 200 free housing for the homeless mothers and children in West Africa and also free medical care for aged mothers. We are seeking for your financial support for the successful accomplishment of this Great Project. This is a non denominational service to humanity and I believe that God will richly bless you as bless us to achieve our aim in this project. Matt 7v7.

Please we encourage you to sincerely fill out the form below;

Surname:

Other Names:

Country of Origin:

Marital Status:

Telephone/Mobile:

Amount You Wish To Donate:

3 Prayer Points That You want God to Do for You:

(1).

(2).

(3).

We are holding a 7 days fasting and Prayer for our donors that will commence in 4 days time and the names of our donors will be published on our local dailies.

Your Quick Response will be highly appreciated.

God Bless you as you support us.

Your Beloved,

Pastor Rally G.

:roll: What is this, Pastor Rally´s Race maybe,prayer points???
Never heard that God can "score" those points :lol:

Every day, we are assaulted by stories of stupid people -- many of whom use their stupidity for personal gain. From time to time, though, we hear of those who strive to achieve new levels of stupidity.
#8821 by Donald Duck Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:16 am
Fast reply,half an hour from Mr.Gideon,maybe he can smell the money :lol:

THANK YOU FOR YOUR AWAITED DONATION?
Lähettäjä: LIVING GRACE GOSPEL MINISTRY INC ([email protected])
Lähetetty: 6. huhtikuuta 2009 10:26:11

Dearest Beloved,

God will bless you in a thousand fold and your ways will prosper as you prosper the life of others. Your donation will be of very immense help to us to help these poor people and we ask for God’s guidance to help us achieve our aim no matter the challenges.

We assure you that your donations will he judiciously utilized for this humanitarian purpose.

We encourage you to make your donation via western union money transfer with the details below;

Receiver’s name: Rally Gideon

Receiver’s Address: L.G.G.M.I worship center, plot 45, Apapa way. Lagos, Nigeria.

Please do send us the payment details (MTCN) to enable us confirm your donations.

Because of project time schedule, your kind prompt donation will be highly appreciated.

God Bless you as you give.

Your Beloved.

Pastor Rally Gideon.

+2348058587420

#8827 by Donald Duck Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:15 am
Lähetetty: 6. huhtikuuta 2009 13:36:34
Vast.ott.: [email protected]
Mr.Rally Gideon

Here come those details of that money delivery by Western Union.

Receiver name:Jerry Gideon
Address:L.G.G.M.I worship center,plot 45,Apapa way.Lagos,Nigeria
Amounth:400 dollars
MTCN code:24-5468-127-2

I believe this is helping you some
God bless you,halleluja and Amen.

Peter Pulimov
:rolley:

#8828 by Donald Duck Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:22 am
:yikes:
Dearest Beloved,

We are sorry for the so many inconveniences. We have checked on http://www.westernunion.com and below is the information we are receiving on transaction status (We do not have an order with the provided information. Please verify your information and click Check Status.)

We would like you to also verify this information and please copy us back with the information and your valid phone number as we can not reach you with phone number you have earlier provided us.

God Bless you,

Your Beloved,

Pastor Rally G.

:shock:
Hallelujah and Amen,they are tracking.
This Living Grace Gospel Ministry Inc,never wan´t donation money to send via Western Union.
Acceptable ways are PayPal and differen kind of credit cards.
:mrgreen:

#8860 by Jillian Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:58 am
Donald, I am glad that you are learning about these scams and are posting information for people to find here. I'd like to ask you that rather than posting your scam baits here, to please post them at our sister site, http://www.419Eater.com and only post the scammer's information here. Please feel free to PM me or anyone else from the support team if you have questions about this.

Have you sent a payment to a scammer with Western Union and now realize it's a scam? If the payment has not been picked up, you can cancel it immediately! 1-800-448-1492

Follow ScamWarners on Twitter: http://twitter.com/ScamWarners
#8866 by Donald Duck Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:05 pm
Understood,too much details and information in this side...