Information on romance scams and scammers.
#82212 by Spook Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:04 pm
http://www.4ppl.com/sandrasa
am an easy going girl,good looking,attractive and humble,I like to meet a serious man who is seriously willing to marry,I am an easy going good girl,beautiful,good looking,attractive,humble,trustworthy,faithful,i am interested in a good looking young man,I am an easy going girl,good looking,attractive and humble,I like to meet a serious man who is seriously willing to marry,I am an easy going girl,good looking,attractive and humble,I like to meet a serious man who is seriously willing to marry,

Hello,I wish you happy New Year,
My name is Sandra,I am interested in your profile,I will like to make good relationship with you,Here is my Private Email Address([email protected]) I will like you to Email me Directly to my private Email Address above so that I can be able to give you my pictures,Remember age,col our,and distance does not matter,what matters most is love,I will be waiting to hear from you soon,so that i will give you more of my details thanks,

213.154.93.79 SENEGAL
To [email protected]
Sent on 19-Jan-12 at 17:51:58pm 'UCT' time
1st Open 20-Jan-12 at 08:29:51am +00:00 (86%) Dakar, Senegal
Opened 20-Jan-12 at 08:29:51am (UTC +00:00) - 14hours37mins53secs after sending
Location Dakar, Senegal (86% likelihood)
Opened on (213¸154¸93¸79:63663)
Advertisement

#85268 by soldierfortune Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:42 pm
Here are two scammers with a suspect amount in common. Although the names and emails are different, both are using same person's photos, both contact me on same site (4ppl) and was online at the same time, scam letters have only very small differences and a lot of common phrases, way of approaching the victim is the same. Even if it were a two scammers using same photos, should consider that they are rarely operating alone, instead groups/gangs. The link to another post:

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=32706

Drama in brief:

Miss Sandra Godwin R. Attipoe, 24 years old woman from Cote D'Ivoire, parents killed by rebels during a civil war. Manage to escape to the UN refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal. Late father (Dr. Godwin R. Attipoe) left a inheritance $5.7 million US dollars, deposited in Scottish bank and Miss. Sandra is the only next of kin. Due a number of reasons don't have access of funds, needs of foreign assistant to prepare a claim for the Bank and act as the beneficiary on her behalf. The funds will be transferred to an assistant's account and invested in lucrative business. Assistant's commission is 15% and allowance 5%.

Contact on 4ppl site with user name "sandrasa":

http://www.4ppl.com/sandrasa (login not needed)

Site: 4ppl
Date: 2012.01.19
Subject: Hello, I wish you happy New Year,

My name is Sandra, I am interested in your profile, I will like to make good relationship with you, Here is my Private Email Address([email protected]) I will like you to Email me Directly to my private Email Address above so that I can be able to give you my pictures, Remember age, colour, and distance does not matter, what matters most is love, I will be waiting to hear from you soon, so that i will give you more of my details thanks.

ISP: Societe Nationale Des Telecommunications Du Senega (=SONATEL)

Received: from [196.207.192.79]
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2012 13:56:43 +0530 (IST)
Subject: from Sandra

Hello My Darling,

How is your day? Mine is fine over here in Dakar, Thanks for your mail. Like i said my name is Sandra Godwin, Am 24 years single tall and fair in complexion, very good looking girl that is very sharing, giving, caring and loving girl, above all God fearing and trusted. I really want to have a good relationship with you. A relationship of deep feeling that will construct a mutual understanding, I'm from ivory coast in west Africa and presently I am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war going on in my country.

My late father Dr Godwin.R.Attipoe, was the personal adviser to the former head of state of Ivory coast before the rebels attacked my house one early morning killing my mother and my father. It was only me that is alive now and i managed to make my way to near by country Senegal where we are living now in a refugee camp. I send and receive e-mails in the office of our Reverend Father, He has been so kind to me since i became close to him during one of his visitation to the clinic in the camp when i was sick. I would like to know more about you. Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail.

Hoping to hear from you soonest
Miss Sandra Godwin R. Attipoe
Sweetheart I will like you to send me your pictures OK

Received: from [213.154.92.113]
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2012 14:14:27 +0530 (IST)
Subject: Sweetheart this is my full life story with love and trust

Please darling i will like you to call me, i have a lot to discuss with you, and i will be very happy to hear your lovely voice today

Good Morning My Beloved Darling

How are you today my precious one? I Hope all is well and fine over there with you, how is your work, Mine is a little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal, Just like i told you in my first mail that I'm from ivory-coast, but due to the war in my country, that cost the dead of my parents which made me to stay hear as a refuge, my condition here is terrible its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by Gods grace i will come out from here soon, And i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to all our relatives ran away in the middle of the war, the only person i have now is Reverend Mathew, who is the pastor of the (Christ the king Church) here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather I'm leaving in the female hostel here in the camp, because we have two hostels one for the men the other for women. The Pastor Telephone number is (+221 779 853 358) and his email: ([email protected]) if you call tell him that you want to speak with Sandra Godwin, he will send for me in the hostel to answer your call, because of my condition here i don't have any right or privilege to some things be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.

I want to further back my Education, because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation took place. Please this is why i contact you, i have my late father's statement of account and his death certificate (as his next of kin) here with me, because when he was alive he My father secretly deposited the sum of (US$5.7 000.000) in one of the prime bank in London in custody of my name as the next of kin.. However, I shall forward you with the necessary information of the deposit on confirmation of your acceptance to assist me for the transfer and investment of the fund in your country. to see that this money is transferred to a good account and also to make arrangement on how i will come over and stay with you and continue my life and education. My choosing you is a question i knew you must ask and i think it is a good question. i have two reasons for choosing you, i choose you because it is the will of God, and i believe knowing you will bring hope back again in to my life, my choosing you does not mean that i do not have anybody from ivory-coast. I have two uncles, that is my late fathers junior brothers whom i think are suppose to be taking care of me but they do not care, all they did was to sell my late father's houses and company to one Mr Olson Steven from united states and enjoy the money with their wives. i wanted to tell Olson about this money, but i think they can kill me, and take the money from me, it was as if my father saw their deed because he told the implication of having a big money in Africa and that was the reason he made the deposit in Scotland.

However you can call me with the reverend office phone line, my favorite language is English but our official language favorite French, but i speak English very fluently because i attended an American and English speaking private school all in my country for almost all my school, i will like you to send me your pictures and also try to call me as requested so that we can hear each other voices,Please do keep this only to your self please I beg you not to discussed it to a third party till I come over to your country, i will be thinking about you so much, as i will be waiting to hear from you soonest,

have a wonderful day,
Miss Sandra Godwin R. Attipoe

Please reply me urgently your
Full Name,.............
Age Status,.............
Occupation,..............

Direct Telephone Number and your Full Contact Address so that i will forward to you all the contact of the Bank where this Money is deposited by my late father for you to make contact with them and ask them the possibility of releasing the money to your account,

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [213.154.93.46]
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 14:19:15 +0530 (IST)
Subject: Sweetheart this is the bank details, please try and contact the bank today for

Good Morning My Beloved Darling, Please try to call me today, i will be waiting for your call, How are you today my sweetheart? I believe that you are doing well, how is your work, thanks for your mail, here is the Death Certificate of my late father, I'm an Honest girl, God fearing and sincere, I will like you to try and send mail to the bank today, with the information's below, I have already told them everything about you, please try to contact them today to confirm from them, I am more than happy with your interest to help me to transfer my $5.7 Million America Dollars deposited in an European bank by my late father of which am the next of kin. In short this place is more of a prison and my hope is for you to assist me transfer this money to your position so that i can come over to start a new life with you. My dear i fasted and prayed to God when i got your contact and it was reviewed to be that you are the right person that will assist me in this transfer.

I send and receive e-mails in the office of Rev Father Mathew office .He is the pastor here in the refugee camp in Dakar Senegal. He has been so kind to me since i became close to him during one of his visitation to the clinic in the camp when i was sick. I will like you to call me at his office with this number (+ 221 779 853 358) darling you can call me any time so that i can tell you more about myself. When you call tell Rev father that you want to talk with me and he will send for me at the female hostel.

you know why i trust you before i made this contact with you i ask God to provide to me a man that will lead me to the right Channel some one that will not betray me but can you belief since ever i meet you my mind tell me that you have been giving to me by God listen i will make every thing to make you happy However, i will like you to contact the European bank where the money was deposited by my late father for confirmation and possibilities of transferring to your account in your country. The contact information of the bank is as follows.

THE ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND INTERNATIONAL PLC.

Telephone number.......+447011140870.
.......+447031819521.

Customer services of Royal bank of Scotland
Contact person,Dr.Mr Roland N.Benson
Transfer department
Manager Director Roland N.Benson.

Note: Do you know the bank who's email is Yahoo?????
Email. ([email protected])
Current Royal Bank Of Scotland HQ In St, Andrew's Square, Edinburgh.
Royal Bank Of Scotland HQ Gogarburn, Edinburgh, Scotland.

Information about the deposit code are as follows.
Name of depositor: (DR MR.GODWIN R.ATTIPOE)
Nationality: ivory coast
ex co A/c No. 001574895
Next of kin: (Miss Sandra Godwin R.Attipoe)
Amount deposited: $5.7 (Million Us Dollars)

I will like you to contact this bank immediately on how to transfer the $5.7 Million Us Dollars, deposited by my late father DR. MR.GODWIN R. ATTIPOE of which am the next of kin. I have mapped out 15% of the total sum for your assistance and 5% for expenses. Moreover, i will need your assistance to manage the money on my behalf since am too young to handle such money. God bless you and take good care of yourself for me and also have a nice day as i wait to hear from you.

PLEASE HONEY COPY THE NOTE BELOW AND FORWARD IT TO THE BANK.

Dear Dr Roland N. Benson,

It is a great pleasure to write you Sir in regards to the information pass across to me by one Miss Sandra. whose father’s name is late DR. MR. GODWIN R. ATTIPOE and that the father has an account no 001574895 in your Bank. Miss Sandra in several occasion has communicated with me over E-Mail to assist her receive a funds valued at $5.7 million dollars which her late father deposited with your Bank. I do here by demand that according to advise of Miss Sandra that this bank should grant our request by transferring the said funds into my account in my country, I will appreciate if my request is urgently granted.

Thanks

#85357 by soldierfortune Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:22 am
This email is blaclisted in (Scamalert4U):

Important advice: Many scammers use to forge the sender address of their emails, in order to appear more credible. It is important to know that the rightful owner of a forged email address does not have any connection with the criminal proceedings the forged email address is / was used for. The rightful owner of such email address is a victim of this type of identity theft and we do not have any influence on it. If you find here listed your own email address please get in touch with us. We shall be happy to remove it from our database.

This email address [email protected] is found to be used by a criminal scammer for scamming un-aware internet users. If you are in touch with this person then you better cut all strings immediately, and even do not tell him/her about it. These people are usually very good in psychology and will find a way to hold you back from protecting yourself. If you need further help please use our contacts form, thank you. You also should visit our homepage and read about experiences and risks with email scammers.
#89310 by ratt84 Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:22 am
Stella Andrew
[email protected]
see scammerlist.com
uid 190858

facebook.com
uid 100002692734358
Francesca Da Silva
Gerante at regine salon
studied Esthétique at carine n'
lives in Lille, France
from Praia, Cape Verde
knows Français, Português

#95221 by began steele Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:24 am
Uses Trevi Fountain picture again
http://www.mydailyflog.com/believe25
[email protected]
hi my name is Kelly is my pleasure to,contact you as a friend please i we like you, to please write too me back through this email id [email protected]. my please to read from you yours Kelly

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.