Check Scams, Debt Collection scams and other financial scams.
#8930 by GomerPyle Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:10 pm
As well as being low life scum, most scammers have IQ's that can be measured with one digit.

They may appear smart because they copy each others work and follow simple guides provided by pals who have half a clue. They're like bugs that just keep trying to find a way into your larder by blindly banging away until a tactic succeeds.

This is a form that one scammer is using and I suspect that it's for a loan scam, and they are aware that a Home Equity Facility represents a big time fraud opportunity for them. Being witless morons they haven't connected that anyone with such a facility automatically has access to a loan facility and is likely to be smarter than the scammer.

The things is that if one victim completes this form the scammer can probably retire for life with $100,000's plus.

I wouldn't give this information to the Holy Spirit let alone a stranger off the internet. Anyone who asks for this information and isn't your bank - they're scammers.

PERSONAL INVESTMENT FUNDING APPLICATION

FIRST NAME.......................................................................................

LAST NAME.......................................................................................

ADDRESS.........................................................................................

CITY.......................................STATE...................................ZIPCODE................

HOME TEL.................................CELL................................EMAIL.............

SOCIAL SECURITY#..................................................................................

OCCUPATION.........................................................................................

DATE OF BIRTH.......................................................................................

This is an investment that offers 100% funding upon approval. This program is not a loan program and has no direct liabilities to the beneficiary. United state Residency is a must.

Are you a property owner in the United State............................Yes......................No………………………

Do you have an existing Home equity line of credit.....................Yes.....................No.............................

Do you have an existing checking Account tire to your line of credit..................Yes……...No…………….

Provide Line of Credit Account Number…………………………………………………………………………

What is your Credit Limit…………………………………………Balance presently Owned…………………

What financial Institution is your Line of Credit with…………………………………………………………….

Bank Address………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Bank Toll Free#..........................................................................................................................................

Routing #.....................................................................................................................................................

IMPORTANT NOTICE

This form is used for payment only

I've put this here so that anyone being asked to fill it in can find it using google.

Non-EU citizens should go here to find out about obtaining a visa to work as an au pair in the UK
http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/doineedvisa/
Whenever payment is requested by Western Union you're dealing with a scammer
Advertisement

#8932 by Holly Brown Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:44 pm
Thanks for posting that, Gomer.

To point out another red flag on that application:

To those of us living here, it's not the "United State."

There are other errors in word usage which indicate that the creator of that document is not entirely comfortable with English. Even if this weren't a scam (which it clearly is), I wouldn't do business with an entity that sloppy in their proofreading. ;)

[email protected] if you want to ask me more questions.