Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#89454 by scamsniffer Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:34 pm
Email from this person phishing for a victim. Comes from VietNam, NOT UK as she declares:

Received: from User ([123.23.254.96]) by atsmail.ats.edu.mx with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.4675);
Wed, 7 Mar 2012 14:46:49 -0600
Reply-To: <[email protected]>

123.23.254.96 IP address location & more:
IP address [?]: 123.23.254.96 [Copy][Whois] [Reverse IP]
IP country code: VN
IP address country: Vietnam

I'm Barbara Cole, I'm 15 years old girl I live in Bolton UK before my Dad passed away in a car accident 3 years ago, I now live with my step mother in Warrington, My mother died immediately she gave birth to me. My late Dad Mr.Norman Cole was a big business man in UK before he died in a car accident 2008 I am the only child of my Dad, he died 3 days after the accident, He Willed all his life savings to me, I have been trying to collect the funds from the bank but the bank MD CEO refused, he said I should present someone old enough so he can transfer the funds to the person that I can’t be in control of the huge amount of funds because I am still a teenager and it is against the UK law. I would have told my step mother to assist me in collecting the funds from the bank but she is not a good woman, my Dad warned me about her before he died, now that I live with her I now understand that what my Dad said about her was true, because she doesn t give me attention she don’t care if I am alright or not, all she do
If you are interested please reply me on my email: [email protected]
Best Regards
Barbara Cole

Here is a link to another complaint about same scammer:
http://ip-address-lookup-v4.com/email/[email protected]
Advertisement