Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#89460 by soldierfortune Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:25 pm
Via: Multi-Links Telecommunications Limited, Nigeria, Enugu

X-Originating-IP: [82.128.67.15]
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2012 20:22:46 +0000
Subject: With due respect to your person Kindly get Back to me....

With due respect to your person and much sincerity I make this contact with you as I believe that you can be of great assistance to me, I got your Contact in my search for a reputable and trust worthy Companies in Japan, Chian, India, Asia and i believe you can stand confidently with me in
this successful business Agreement.

Before I proceed, I will like to introduce my self to you. my name is Mr. AUSTINE MORGAN Director, Contract Award Division Nigeria National Petroleum Cooperation (NNPC).We awarded a contract to American company and the contract was intentional over invoiced with the total sum of (US$15,000.000.00USD).

The American Company was payed accordingly immediately after the completion of the contract, now i am looking for a trust worthy person who can make claim of the reserve fund presently with the government reserve account waiting for claim.

I want you to Provide an existing bank account or set up a new Bank A/C Immediately to receive this money without any delay because i am looking forward in investing this money into an Auto Mobile Company in Japan since it is a commercialized country.

I will detail you more for all you need to know for this transaction.

You can contact me through this email ([email protected])

I wait for your anticipation.

Yours Faithfully,
Mr. AUSTINE MORGAN
Advertisement