Information on romance scams and scammers.
#90176 by Grunt Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:53 pm
netlog.com
gracekarume276
female - 24 years, New York City, United States
Name grace karume
Date of birth 26/09/1987
Location New York City, United States
Native language English

and here
datemate.eu
uid 136
madabo
Persoonlijke Details
Leeftijd: 25
Geslacht: Vrouw
Opzoek naar: Man
Wie ben ik & Wat voor iemand zoek ik?:
Hello,
I'm Miss Mariam Dabo I am single, honest, love to smile, to enjoy nature and beautiful things! I love listening to music, good reading, loves romantic movies, I would like to meet a friend, soul mate and the love of my life

and

en.netlog.com
gracekarume
female - 27 years, Senegal
Name grace karume
Date of birth 10/11/1984
Location (Dakar), Senegal
Native language English

already documented
viewtopic.php?f=13&p=19509
Advertisement

#90178 by Grunt Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:04 pm
datehouse.co.uk
gracekarume
Name gracekarume
Details 27 years old (Libra), Female
Sexuality Gay / Lesbian
Location new york United States

ivedatesearch.com
karumebaby
Full Name Gracekarume
Birth Date/Age 09 July 1986, 25 y.o.
Current Location United States, New York, New York
Gender Woman
About myself
i am a very good looking girl looking for a very good mani am a very good looking girl looking for a very good mani am a very good looking girl looking for a very good mani am a very good looking girl looking for a very good mani am a very good looking girl looking for a very good mani am a very good looking girl looking for a very good mani am a very good looking girl looking for a very good mani am a very good looking girl looking for a very good man
Speciality Black

same pic here
lovedarkpassion.com
uid 78673713
gracekarume
am a very good looking girl looking for a very good man.

see also
http://419.bittenus.com/9/11/gracekarume.html
and
http://www.romancescam.com/forum/viewto ... 2&start=30
#108268 by Spook Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:02 am
http://en.netlog.com/rema_dany
rema_dany
female - 23 years, Senegal

my name is Remmar,i saw your profile today at,(en.netlog.com)
and became interested to contact you, please if you are interesting to know me,
kindly contact me with this email address ([email protected])
so that i will tell you more about me,also show you more of my photo,
and some other communication Remmar girl, please contact me direct
to my in box. _$____
#126902 by Spook Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:47 am
http://www.saymehi.com/profile.php?ID=86544
madabos
- 24 y/o female
- florida, USA
- English, French, English
- student
- Have no children
- Last logged in: 2012-09-27 08:13:45
- ID: 86544
Hello, I'm Miss Mariam Dabo I am single, honest, love to smile, to enjoy nature and beautiful things! I love listening to music, good reading, loves romantic movies, I would like to meet a friend, soul mate and the love of my life.

Hello,
I'm Miss Mariam Dabo I am single, honest, love to smile, to enjoy nature and beautiful things! I love listening to music, good reading, loves romantic movies, I would like to meet a friend, soul mate and the love of my life. My personal box ([email protected]) i will send my pictures to you so we can know more about each other,i will be happy to see your response my dear,age or colour even distance can't deny any genuine love,so please lets give our self a trial,thanks till i hear from you
Miss Mariam
#126915 by ratt84 Fri Sep 28, 2012 9:30 am
MDF
remmar diane
Basic
23 year old, woman from Senegal

Hello Dear, ([email protected]) my name is Remmar,i saw your profile today at,(mydailyflog.com) and became interested to contact you, please if you are interesting to know me, kindly contact me with this email address ([email protected]) so that i will tell you more about me,also show you more of my photo, and some other communication Remmar girl, please contact me direct to my in box.
#131114 by Spook Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:10 am
http://en.netlog.com/gracekarume395
gracekarume395
online female - 24 years, New York City, United States

Hello
My name is grace. i saw your profile here today and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more and establish a relationship that is based on truth and trust with you i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address ([email protected])
I am waiting for your mail to my email address above please i have something very very important i will like to tell you.I believe we can start from here!
Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life.
grace... ([email protected])
my dear send me your email to my mail inbox

#145088 by soldierfortune Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:26 am
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Miss. Grace Karume, 24 years old woman from the Cote D'Ivoire, parents was killed by rebels during the civil war. Fled the country and found her way to the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal. The late father (Mr. Fedrick Karume) had been a substantial bank deposit ($7.3 million US dollars) with the English bank. Miss. Grace is the bank deposit's designated the next of kin (beneficiary). However, she can't withdraw the money from her late father's bank account. The financial governing laws of the Senegal states, the persons with the refugee status are not allowed to participate personally into any monetary transaction or to operate with a bank account overseas or locally. The bank had guided her to obtain a foreign trustee/guardian, who would claim for the deposit on her behalf so that the wire transaction of the inherited funds to the trustee/guardian's bank account would be possible. Trustee/guardian's commission and allowance would be 15%, rest of the funds would be invested in lucrative business. The trustee/guardian would obtain the travel documents for her so that she can re-locate to live over to him, resume her interrupted studies and start new better life.

She obtained the lawyer (Barrister (Dr.) Kanjura Patrick) to drafting the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath according to the bank's procedure of the wire transaction. Miss. Grace would sign the documents in the Federal High Court, lawyer would representing the trustee/guardian and sign the documents on behalf him. The costs of the Federal High Court and the lawyer's fee was totally €2.085 EUROS and should been pay immediately via Western Union or Money Gram money transfer.

MONEY RECEIVER:

NAME: KANJURA PATRICK
ADDRESS: RUE 106 PLACE INDEPENDENT, DAKAR, SENEGAL

See also Ann Karume & Fiona Karume

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=62161
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=49668

ISP: SONATEL, Senegal

http://en.netlog.com/gracekarume427

Name: grace karume
female - 25 years
Date of birth: 30/08/1987
gracekarume427's profile has been blocked and is no longer accessible.

Site: Netlog
Date: Dec. 15, 2012

Hello

My name is grace. i saw your profile here (netlog.com) today and became interested in you, i will also like to know you the more and establish a relationship that is based on truth and trust with you i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am. Here is my email address ([email protected]) I am waiting for your mail to my email address above please i have something very very important i will like to tell you. I believe we can start from here! Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters alot in life.

grace... ([email protected])
my dear send me your email to my mail inbox

Received: from [41.214.45.108]
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2012 21:41:32 -0800 (PST)
Subject: MY DEAR THIS IS MY FULL LIFE STORY WITH LOVE AND TRUST.

Hello Dear,

I am very happy to receive your reply today, Thanks for your acceptance to my proposal, How was your day?, Mine is a little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal. Like I told you before my name is grace. Karume, 24 yrs old, single and never married before. I believe that it is important we get to know each other better for trust and confidence which is necessary in any good and lasting relationship built on truth and real love. I love reading and spots and like to visit parks and garden to be close to nature. I love children too and will like to have many children when i get married. I am from Ivory Coast in West Africa and i am presently staying in a refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.

My late father Dr Federick Karume was the managing director of Fredcocoa and Associates (Ltd) and he was the personal advicer to the former head of state (Late Dr Robert Guei) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood. It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now. I have a special reason why I decided to contact you.

Please listen to this, Because of my urgency need of your help i have to give you more information about me with the hope that you will truly help me as i expect, i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading banks in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $7.3 (Seven Million three Hundred Thousand US Dollars) and the bank gave me a condition to get a foreign partner who will stand for me due to my living status,

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send me some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I will give you all the necessary information about the money and will introduce you directly to the bank transfer manager for discussions because the manager is waiting for me now to present my partner so that they release this money to me. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to work or engage in any business or financial matters, be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country and I will like to come over to your country and start a new life and go back to school because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

I kept this secret from people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you, i like honest and understanding people and a man of vision, truth and hardworking, In this Refugee camp its like one staying in the prison because you do not have freedom of your own,I hope by Gods joy i will come out of here soon if everything works out well between me and you together. I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to because they all ran away in the middle of the war in my country, The only person i have now is ( Rev.Henry joshua ) who is the pastor of (CHRIST THE LIGHT CHURCHES) here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since i came here, you can reach me through the reverend's telephone number. His telephone number is (+221763324911) If you call just tell him that you want to speak with me (the girl that came from Ivory coast), he will send for me in the hostel to come and answer your call, Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you, have a nice day and think about me,awaiting to hear from you soonest, I attarch my picture bellow i will send you another one in my next mail and i will like to see your own.

Yours in love
Grace.

Received: from [41.82.97.2]
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2012 21:06:20 -0800 (PST)
Subject: PLEASE CONTACT THE BANK TODAY FOR MORE INFORMATION.

My Dearest.

How are you today, hope you are fine, dear i want to thank you for all your effort and love towards me, you have given me hope and i will also like to see you face to face, i like you very much and i want you to know that before i contacted you i saw your profile that you matched mine and you are the type of man i am looking forward to spend the rest of my life with. I am not going to give your love to any other man you will satisfy me, so needless of looking for another man. Please i have not told anyone except you and the Reverend about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. Remember i trust you honey that is why i am giving you all this information!. My love is for you and you alone, i will like to hear your voice please, just call the Rev and tell him that you want to speak with me and he will send for me immediately. You can call the Reverend and ask him the best time to call me. His office phone no (+221763324911)

Like i told you before i have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country. so i have informed them about you and i will also like you to write to them with your email address so that they will reply you and tell you the procedure, You will have 15% of the total money for helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice while i go back to my studies. In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information below, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my 7.3 million dollars deposited by my late father which i am the next of kin to your account in your country. The contact information of the bank are as follows,

Bank name................Royal Bank of Scotland plc
Email................... ([email protected])
Email................... ([email protected]
The name of the transfer manager... (Sir Steve Robson).
Phone number....... (+447035917691)
The account number is....RB343I05601364/QB/71/SB.
The name of Depositor....Mr Fedrick Karume
Next of kin..............Miss Grace Karume
Amount deposited.........$ 7.3 million usa dollars

Contact them now on how to transfer the 7.3 million dollars deposited by my late of which i am the next of kin. I have mapped out 15% for your assistance. My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life including investing this money since i am still too young to manage it. As i told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country. Awaiting to hear from you soonest!.

Yours forever in love,
Miss Grace

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

IP: not avaiable
Sender: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2012 10:14:26 +0000
Cc: [email protected]
Subject: RBS RESPONSE.

ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC , LONDON.
HEAD OFFICE/: No. 36 ST ANDREWS SQUARE
EDINBURGH EH2 2YB SCOTLAND.
FREE POST :P O BOX 1527

For Your Kind Attention,
Sir,

I have been directed by the director of foreign Operation / Wire Transfer to write you in respect to your email which we received here today, Actually we have earlier been told about you by the young lady who is (the next of kin) that she wishes you to be her trustee /representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with this bank. Her late father is one of our late customers with sum substantial amount of money he deposit with us. Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin. However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund to your bank, we will like you to send the followings immediately to our bank.

1. A power of attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf. Note: a Senegalese resident lawyer must endorse this Power of attorney since the money is originated from Africa.

2. The death certificate of Her deceased father confirming his death.

3. A copy of statement of account issued to her deceased father by our bank.

4. An Affidavit of support from Senegalese high court in Africa.

Note: The above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest, yours and the next of kin after the transfer has been made. For the above documents and information is part of the our security protocols to avoid fraudulent claims or an unwarranted taking advantage of his absence by some individuals or some other distance relations who might have had access to his privacy. On receipts of the above documents/information, we shall verify them and once we are satisfied, we shall process your claim and effect the transfer. Thank you. For more clarifications and or information you may need to know. Contact the head of the transfer department,

Sir. Steve Robson.

Yours Faithfully
Mrs. Magret Charlton.
Account Department.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.74.141]
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2013 03:50:21 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Honey contact this lawyer for some documents,

Hello My Dear,

How are you today?, hope you are fine, Dear, thanks for all your love and efforts to help me out of my situation and to help transfer the money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you, it shows you are a dependable and trustworthy man. Listen honey, before i gave you these information, i prayed and my spirit convinced me that you are my bone and my flesh, i have never loved any body this way or told any body about this money, the only people that knows about it is you, me and the Reverend no one again knows about it (since the death of my parents) and i will like you to keep it to your self because of wicked people, for i don't want to loose my life because of money.

Now, regarding the requests the bank needs from us, i have with me here the last statement of account (which i will send to the Bank, if the lawyer agrees to help us) and the death certificate,(which i will also send to the Bank) I thought it's the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath from the high court here in Dakar Senegal.

I have informed the Reverend about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below, according to the Reverend, he is a registered lawyer in the United Nations Camp here and he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us. Please i will like you to contact him through email or phone today or tomorrow because according to what the bank requested, the documents that is the power of attorney and affidavit of oath are going to bear your name and,when you are contacting him, tell him that you are my foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's account in ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND to your account in your country.
His contact information are as follows,

NAMES...........Kanjura Patrick. of Kanjura Law Chambers
[email protected]
PHONES........+221-301062144, +221-777772207,

So, i will like you to contact him for the preparation of the power of attorney Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us!. Please i will like you to first of all get the money transferred and from it you can send some money for me to prepare my documents. A big hug and kisses for you. From my deepest heart of love,

Yours forever,
Miss Grace

Received: from [41.83.13.171]
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2013 04:17:06 -0800 (PST)
Subject: MY FINDINGS FROM THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT IN SENEGAL.

KANJURA LAW CHAMBERS
BAR. DR KANJURA PATRICK (ESQ)
ADDRESS, RUE 106 PLACE INDEPENDENT,
DAKAR - SENEGAL.
TELEPHONE NUM. +221-301062144, +221-777772207,
E-MAIL ADDRESS: [email protected]

Attention.
Sir,
Sequel to the email and the discussion i had with your partner on how to prepare a power of attorney and affidavit of oath for you and your partner. Prior to my inquiries from the bank and high court here in Dakar Senegal, I was made to understand from the bank that there are four documents required by them before the transfer of the money to your account.

1. A copy of Death certificate of her late father.
2. A copy of His Statement of account.

It's now remaining the other two documents which is power of attorney and the affidavit of oath which will enable the bank to deal with you on behalf of your partner.

In view of the above and from my inquiries, it will cost the sum of .....985 euro for authentication of the power of attorney, ....370 euro for swearing of the affidavit of oath at the federal high court here before it becomes valid, ....230 euro for notary stamping at the notary office (before it will go out from Dakar here) and my legal processing fee of ......500 euro total (2,085 euros only) to get everything done.

YOU HAVE TO SEND THIS MONEY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE THROUGH MONEYGRAM OR WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER WITH MY NAME.

DR.KANJURA PATRICK,
ADDRESS, RUE 106 PLACE INDEPENDENT, DAKAR-SENEGAL.

MAKE SURE YOU INFORM ME IMMEDIATELY YOU TRANSFER THE MONEY, SO WE CAN START THE PREPARATION OF THE DOCUMENTS (WHICH WILL BE READY BY THE NEXT TWO WORKING DAYS). Here in attachment is my law id copy for you to know whom you are dealing with.

Yours sincerely in service,
Barrister, Dr. Kanjura Patrick.
#160705 by Spook Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:54 am
http://en.netlog.com/gracekarume446
gracekarume446
female - 26 years, New York City, United States

Hello
My name is grace. i saw your profile here( net log.com)today and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more and establish a relationship that is based on truth and trust with you i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email address([email protected])
I am waiting for your mail to my email address above please i have something very very important i will like to tell you.I believe we can start from here!
Remember the distance or color does not matter but love matters alot in life.
geace...([email protected])
my dear send me your email to my in box

#177615 by soldierfortune Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:07 pm
COMPENSATION:

Received: from [41.82.120.123]
Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2013 12:53:04 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: GOOD NEWS MY GOOD FRINED

Hello

I am pleased to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner in the UK. I am currently in the UK now with my partner meanwhile, I will not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring funds that we raised this in some way. Now you need to contact the Rev. Father who used to be a good father to me when I was in Dakar, Senegal, his name is Rev Father Samuel and his email address is as follows ([email protected]). and his number is (+221781333195)

Ask him to send a certified bank check of $ 200.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciate your efforts at that time very much. so feel free to play with Rev Father and instruct him where to send you the money.

Please let me know immediately you receive so we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time. At this point, I'm very busy here because of my studies and I SORM project and the investor has to hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction Rev Father Samuel mark on your behalf to receive that money. So do not hesitate to contact him and he will send the amount to you without any delay. and please do not forget to inform me as soon as the money received. Take care and God bless you and goodbye for now.

Grace

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.93.240]
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 17:11:14 +0100 (BST)
Subject: hello my son,

hello my son,

How are you and your family? I hope in God all is well. Regarding the cheque, i went to send it to you through the DHL and they are demanding a sending fee of $150 dollars to deliver the parcel. Please you have to do fast and send me this amount so i can settle with them, You know i am always busy in the church so you have to be fast so i can send you this cheque without further delay. You have to send the money through western union money transfer or moneygram with my names and address.

Name...... Samuel mark
Address...121 Yoff line.
City.......Dakar.
Country.....Senegal.
Phone.....+221781333195

Waiting for your reply soon

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

X-originating-IP: not available
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2017 08:17:01 +0000 (UTC)
Subject: Contact The Bank For Your ATM card‏

Attention,

My son, I have deposited your Bank draft cheque ($400.000.00) (Four Hundred Thousand US Dollars) with file no.KTU/9023118308/04 to UBA Bank and they have credited it into ATM VISA CARD.

The said money was given to you as a compensation from one Miss Karume i who gave it to you.(once in refugee camp Senegal) But now in London with her new husband. I have being transferred to GAMBIA now and with the help of Senegal law then i have no choice than to go and deposit it to the Federal bank so that it will not get lost.

So contact UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA(UBA) bank in Senegal,as they have agreed to transfer your fund through ATM VISA CARD and they will send the card to you.

So, Feel free to contact United Bank For Africa (UBA)
email: ( [email protected] ) contact them for the ATM VISA CARD,
telephone; +221763143390

Ask the bank to post the card to you, with the card you can withdraw the money from any bank there in your country or any where in the world.

Thanks and God bless you
Rev Samuel mark

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2017 18:44:41 +0000
Subject: YOU HAVE TO CONTACT THIS NEW BANK FOR YOUR ATM VISA CARD PROCESSING UNIT

Good day my son,

how are you doing i hope by the grace of almighty God all is well with your and your family long time i have not hear from you i understood the bank that i was deposited your ATM visa card before i was transferred to another country i understand the charge they charge you to precess your card with posting is very expensive to you i will like you to contact this Bank now so that you will achieve your gold Thank you for your understanding God bless you

they Email address is below

So,Feel free to contact United Bank For Africa (UBA)
email: ( [email protected] ) contact them for the ATM VISA CARD,
telephone; +221763143390

Ask the bank to post the card to you, with the card you can withdraw the money from any bank there in your country or any where in the world.

Thanks and God bless you
Rev Samuel mark
Last edited by soldierfortune on Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
#177625 by soldierfortune Mon Sep 30, 2013 6:42 pm
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Miss. Grace Karume, 24 years old woman from the Cote D'Ivoire, parents was killed by rebels during the civil war. Fled the country and found her way to the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal. The late father (Mr. Fedrick Karume) had been a substantial bank deposit ($7.3 million US dollars) with the English bank. Miss. Grace is the bank deposit's designated the next of kin (beneficiary). However, she can't withdraw the money from her late father's bank account. The financial governing laws of the Senegal states, the persons with the refugee status are not allowed to participate personally into any monetary transaction or to operate with a bank account overseas or locally. The bank had guided her to obtain a foreign trustee/guardian, who would claim for the deposit on her behalf so that the wire transaction of the inherited funds to the trustee/guardian's bank account would be possible. Trustee/guardian's commission and allowance would be 15%, rest of the funds would be invested in lucrative business. The trustee/guardian would obtain the travel documents for her so that she can re-locate to live over to him, resume her interrupted studies and start new better life.

She obtained the lawyer (Barrister (Dr.) Alex Duke) to drafting the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath according to the bank's procedure of the wire transaction. Miss. Grace would sign the documents in the Federal High Court, lawyer would representing the trustee/guardian and sign the documents on behalf him. The costs of the Federal High Court and the lawyer's fee was totally $1.150 USD and should been pay immediately via Western Union or Money Gram money transfer.

ISP:SONATEL. Senegal

http://en.netlog.com/gracekarume508

Site: netlog
Username: gracekarume508
Name: grace karume
female - 25 years
Date of birth: 14/09/1987

Date: May 16, 2013

Hello,

My name is grace. i saw your profile here (netlog.com) today and became interested in you, i will also like to know you the more and establish a relationship that is based on truth and trust with you i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am. Here is my email address ([email protected]). I am waiting for your mail to my email address above please i have something very very important i will like to tell you.I believe we can start from here! Remember the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life. grace... ([email protected]). my dear send me your email to my mail in box.

Netlog gracekarume508

Received: from [41.82.111.62]
Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 02:54:51 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: MY DEAR THIS IS MY FULL LIFE STORY WITH LOVE AND TRUST.

Hello Dear,

I am very happy to receive your reply today, Thanks for your acceptance to my proposal, How was your day?, Mine is a little bit hot over here in Dakar Senegal. Like I told you before my name is grace Karume, 24 yrs old, single and never married before. I believe that it is important we get to know each other better for trust and confidence which is necessary in any good and lasting relationship built on truth and real love. I love reading and spots and like to visit parks and garden to be close to nature. I love children too and will like to have many children when i get married. I am from Ivory Coast in West Africa and i am presently staying in a refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.

My late father Dr Federick Karume was the managing director of Fredcocoa and Associates (Ltd) and he was the personal advicer to the former head of state (Late Dr Robert Guei) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood. It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now. I have a special reason why I decided to contact you.

Please listen to this, Because of my urgency need of your help i have to give you more information about me with the hope that you will truly help me as i expect, i have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading banks in Europe which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $7.3 (Seven Million three Hundred Thousand US Dollars) and the bank gave me a condition to get a foreign partner who will stand for me due to my living status,

So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send me some money for me to get my traveling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you. I will give you all the necessary information about the money and will introduce you directly to the bank transfer manager for discussions because the manager is waiting for me now to present my partner so that they release this money to me. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to work or engage in any business or financial matters, be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country and I will like to come over to your country and start a new life and go back to school because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.

I kept this secret from people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you, i like honest and understanding people and a man of vision, truth and hardworking,

In this Refugee camp its like one staying in the prison because you do not have freedom of your own, I hope by Gods joy i will come out of here soon if everything works out well between me and you together. I don't have any relatives now whom i can go to because they all ran away in the middle of the war in my country, The only person i have now is ( Rev.Samuel mark ) who is the pastor of (CHRIST THE LIGHT CHURCHES) here in the camp, he has been very nice to me since i came here, you can reach me through the reverend's telephone number. His telephone number is (+221763945572). If you call just tell him that you want to speak with me (the girl that came from Ivory coast),he will send for me in the hostel to come and answer your call, Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said i have a lot to tell you, have a nice day and think about me,awaiting to hear from you soonest, I attach my picture bellow i will send you another one in my next mail and i will like to see your own.

Yours in love
Grace.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.127.78]
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 09:02:15 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: PLEASE CONTACT THE BANK TODAY FOR MORE INFORMATION.

My Dearest.

How are you today, hope you are fine, dear i want to thank you for all your effort and love towards me, you have given me hope and i will also like to see you face to face, i like you very much and i want you to know that before i contacted you i saw your profile that you matched mine and you are the type of man i am looking forward to spend the rest of my life with.I am not going to give your love to any other man you will satisfy me, so needless of looking for another man.

Please i have not told anyone except you and the Reverend about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secret to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. Remember i trust you honey that is why i am giving you all this information!. My love is for you and you alone, i will like to hear your voice please,just call the Rev and tell him that you want to speak with me and he will send for me immediately.You can call the Reverend and ask him the best time to call me. His office phone no (+221763945572)

Like i told you before i have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country.so i have informed them about you and i will also like you to write to them with your email address so that they will reply you and tell you the procedure, You will have 15% of the total money for helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice while i go back to my studies.

In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information below, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my 7.3 million dollars deposited by my late father which i am the next of kin to your account in your country. The contact information of the bank are as follows,

Bank name................Royal Bank of Scotland plc
EMAIL..................([email protected])
Email................... ([email protected])
The name of the transfer manager... (Sir Steve Robson).
Phone number....... (+44 7031889559 (+44 7005921288)
The account number is....RB343I05601364/QB/71/SB.
The name of Depositor....Mr Fedrick Karume
Next of kin..............Miss Grace Karume
Amount deposited.........$ 7.3 million usa dollars

Contact them now on how to transfer the 7.3 million dollars deposited by my late of which i am the next of kin. I have mapped out 15% for your assistance. My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life including investing this money since i am still too young to manage it. As i told you before,this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my traveling documents to meet with you in your country. Awaiting to hear from you soonest!.

Yours forever in love,
Miss Grace

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.127.78]
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2013 09:09:23 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Hello my dear,

Hello my dear,

I am happy to receive your reply today, How are you doing today and how is work? I hope fine. My dear i understand your talk very well and if i be you i will also speak the way you have spoke now but please my dear i know the world is full of evil now but i want you to know there are still good and innocent people in it, The story i told you is true, The money is told you of is real and legal, My late father is a genuine cocoa exporter when he was alive, what killed him was the dirty politics in my country which they involved him into, May his gentle soul rest in peace Amen.

Honey i will like you to contact the bank so that they will attend to you and let you understand more about the money okay. Don't fear anything at all if you have the power to help me just help me and you will never regret it i tell you. I can promise you with my blood you will never have any problem. Have a nice day and write me soon.

Yours Grace.

Received: from [41.82.114.171]
Date: Sat, 31 Aug 2013 04:38:19 -0400
Subject: RBS RESPONSE

WELCOME TO ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC LONDON.
BANKING AND FINANCE.
HEAD OFFICE /: No. 36 ST ANDREWS SQUARE
EDINBURGH EH2 2YB SCOTLAND.
FREE POST :P O BOX 1527
Tel: +44 7031889559
Fax: +44 7005921288

For Your Kind Attention,
Sir,

I have been directed by the director of foreign Operation / Wire Transfer to write you in respect to your email which we received here today, Actually we have earlier been told about you by the young lady who is (the next of kin) that she wishes you to be her trustee /representative for the claim of her late father's deposit with this bank. Her late father Dr. Federick Karume is one of our late customers with sum substantial amount of money he deposit with us. Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin. However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund to your bank, we will like you to send the followings immediately to our bank.

1. A power of attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the funds to your bank account on her behalf. Note: a Senegalese resident lawyer must endorse this Power of attorney since the money is originated from Africa.

2. The death certificate of Her deceased father confirming his death.

3. A copy of statement of account issued to her deceased father by our bank.

4. An Affidavit of support from Senegalese high court in Africa.

Note: The above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest, yours and the next of kin after the transfer has been made. For the above documents and information is part of the our security protocols to avoid fraudulent claims or an unwarranted taking advantage of his absencecy. On receipts of the above documents/information, we shall verify them and once we are satisfied, we shall process your claim and effect the transfer. Thank you. For more clarifications and or information you may need to know. Contact the head of the transfer department,

Sir.Steve Robson.
Yours Faithfully
Mrs. Magret Charlton.
Account Department.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.119.138]
Date: Sun, 1 Sep 2013 08:33:16 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Honey contact this lawyer for some documents,

My Darling,

How are you today. I believe you are well. God will bless and reward you for every effort you are making to see me out from this horrible situation i found myself today. As for me i am fine here with all hopes that you will assist me to transfer my money to your position for a better life with you. I appreciated the way you are handling this transfer of my money to your position pending my arrival to meet with you to start a new life. I am suffering here in the prison called refugee camp and i believe with you we can start a new life in your country after the transfer of my money to your account.

I can see what the bank is demanding before they will transfer my money to your position .Presently i have my Late Father Death Certificate and Deposit Certificate with me here which i have given to the lawyer to send to bank when you contact him. The only problem we have now is the Power of Attorney which the bank said that it will be issued by a lawyer here in Senegal for me to sign my signature on it. After reading your mail, i discussed it with Rev Father Samuel Mark and he gave me the contact of this lawyer Barrister Alex duke. He is one of the lawyers working with the united nations here in Dakar Senegal. I will want you to contact him on both phone and email telling him that you are my foreign partner that you need his services to prepare a power of attorney that will enable you transfer my 7.3 million dollars from Royal Bank of Scotland to your account on my behalf due to my refugee status. His contact information are as follows,

Bar (Dr) Alex Duke Esq.
([email protected])
Office telephone number Tel: (+221-770501961 OR +221765205981)

PUT YOUR FULL CONTACT DETAILS BELOW:

(1) YOUR NAME ..........................
(2) YOUR ADDRESS.....................
(3) YOUR PHONE NUMBER .........
(4) FAX NUMBER,..........................
(5) YOUR COUNTRY......................
(6) YOUR DATE OF BERTH............
(7) OCCUPATION...........................

God bless you as you contact him immediately. A big hug and kisses for you. From my deepest heart of love,

Yours forever,
Miss Grace

Received: from [41.82.81.208]
Date: Mon, 2 Sep 2013 09:29:02 +0100 (BST)
Subject: MY FINDINGS FROM THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT SENEGAL.

EQUALRIGHT CHAMBERS.
MEMBER ECOWAS BANK ACCREDITED ATTORNEYS.
BAR (DR) ALEX DUKE LAW CHAMBERS
108 Rue Amadou Ndoye Dakar Senegal
P.O BOX. 31894
Phone... (+221) +221-770501961.
FAX NO.
Email: [email protected]

OUR REF:JLC/01541
YOUR REF: LMC /0549
DATE: 02/09/2013

FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION:

Sequel to your email and the discussion i had with your partner Miss Grace karume on how to prepare a power of attorney and affidavit of oath for you and your partner. Prior to my inquiries from the bank and high court here in Dakar Senegal, I was made to understand from the bank that there are four documents required by them before the transfer of the money to your account.

1. A copy of Death certificate of her late father.
2. A copy of His Statement of account.

It's now remaining the other two documents which is power of attorney and the affidavit of oath which will enable the bank to deal with you on behalf of your partner. In view of the above and from my inquiries, it will cost the sum of ...(220dollars) for authentication of the power of attorney, ..(230 dollars ) for swearing of the affidavit of oath at the federal high court here before it becomes valid, ..(300 dollar) for notary stamping at the notary office (before it will go out from Dakar here) and my legal processing fee of ...(400dollars) total (1,150 dollars only) to get everything done.

YOU HAVE TO SEND THIS MONEY THROUGH THE INFORMATION BELOW TODAY AND ONCE YOU MADE THE PAYMENT KINDLY GET BACK TO ME WITH THE INFORMATION YOU USE TO SEND THE MONEY. BELOW IS MY INFORMATION TO SEND THE MONEY THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM TRANSFER.

NAMES……....... ALEX DUKE .
ADDRESS…...... 108 RUE AMADOU NDOYE DAKAR SENEGAL
COUNTRY....... SENEGAL
STATE......... DAKAR SENEGAL

MAKE SURE YOU INFORM ME IMMEDIATELY YOU TRANSFER THE MONEY WITH THE PAYMENTS SLIP TRANSFER, SO WE CAN START THE PREPARATION OF THE DOCUMENTS (WHICH WILL BE READY BY THE NEXT TWO WORKING DAYS).

YOURS SINCERELY IN SERVICE,
BAR (DR) ALEX DUKE.(ESQ)
CIVIL LITIGATION,CORPORATE FINANCE & BUSINESS LAW
P.O BOX. 31894,
108 RUE AMADOU NDOYE DAKAR SENEGAL,
OFFICE TEL.......+221-770501961
FAX NUMBER.....+221-765205981

Received: from [41.82.120.32]
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2013 02:40:00 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Good morning my love,

Good morning my love,

How are you doing today and how is work ? I hope good. My love yes i have my late father's death certificate and the deposit certificate of my late father fund i also have my refugee ID Card and i will give them to the lawyer so that he will send them to you together with those ones he will prepare for us, my daring the problem that i have now i have no money to scan them so that i will send it to you my love can you send me small money to scan it so that i we send them to you please so that you we see what that i am telling you,. I will be waiting for your reply soon, i can't wait to be by your side soon. Have a nice day i love you so much.

Yours Grace.

Received: from [41.82.85.205]
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2013 00:14:51 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Hello my darling,

Hello my darling,

How are you doing today and how is work ? I hope fine. honey i want to know if you have send the money to the lawyer as he demanded for the processing of the documents, please my daring let me know, My love please i am not fine staying in this situation my life is going down because suffering and difficulties, staying is like some one in the prison with out hoping and bright future. Please my love, i know is not easy to race the money but i want you to try your best for me, my love you can tell the lawyer how much you have at hand now and promise him that after the transfer we will give him the balance. I will be waiting for your reply soon, i can't wait to be by your side soon.Have a nice day i love with all my heart.

Yours Grace.
#179490 by soldierfortune Thu Oct 24, 2013 1:11 pm
COMPENSATION:

Received: from [41.82.107.215]
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2013 05:39:50 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: GOOD NEWS MY GOOD FRINED

Hello

I am pleased to inform you about my success in getting those funds transferred under the cooperation of a new partner in the UK. I am currently in the UK now with my partner meanwhile, I will not forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring funds that we raised this in some way. Now you need to contact the Rev. Father who used to be a good father to me when I was in Dakar, Senegal, his name is Rev Father Samuel and his email address is as follows ([email protected]) and his number is (+221781333195).

Ask him to send a certified bank check of $ 200.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciate your efforts at that time very much. so feel free to play with Rev Father and instruct him where to send you the money.
Please let me know immediately you receive so we can share our joy after all the sufferings at that time.

At this point, I'm very busy here because of my studies and I SORM project and the investor has to hand, finally, remember that I had forwarded instruction Rev Father Samuel mark on your behalf to receive that money. So do not hesitate to contact him and he will send the amount to you without any delay. and please do not forget to inform me as soon as the money received. Take care and God bless you and goodbye for now.

Grace

Received: from [41.82.103.112]
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 07:19:13 +0100 (BST)
Subject: hello my son,

hello my son,

I saw your mail and i will like you to send me your full name and address so i can send you the cheque through DHL express.

Rev. Samuel mark

Received: from [41.82.79.44]
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 16:01:26 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Good day my son,

Good day my son,

How are you and your family? I hope in God all is well. Regarding the cheque, i went to send it to you through the DHL and they are demanding a sending fee of $150 dollars to deliver the parcel. Please you have to do fast and send me this amount so i can settle with them, You know i am always busy in the church so you have to be fast so i can send you this cheque without further delay. You have to send the money through western union money transfer or moneygram with my names and address.

Name...... Samuel mark
Address...121 Yoff line.
City.......Dakar.
Country.....Senegal.
Phone.....+221781333195

Waiting for your reply soon
#227584 by soldierfortune Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:05 am
MORE COMPENSATIONS:

X-Originating-IP: not available
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 10:11:56 +0000
Subject: URGENT PLEASE CONTACT WESTERN UNION DAKAR SENEGAL FOR YOUR FUND

Attention.

May the peace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you.

This is to bring to your notice that WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AGENT HERE IN DAKAR SENEGAL are with the amount of ($200.000.00) United State Dollars directed in cash credited to file KTU/ 9023118308/04 to you.

My son, your draft cheque was given to you by Miss Grace Karume, Who contacted you some few months ago over a transfer of fund (when she is at the refugee camp in Senegal) But now in UK with here new husband. I have done my best to make sure that I secure the draft for you, please try to contact Western Union Dakar Senegal Head Office, and they have agreed to transfer it to you through Western Union Money Transfer, I have done this with the Help of Senegal Law here.

The money could not be sent to you due to allocated security code the CENTRAL BANK DU SENEGAL has approved to send the cash through Western Union Money Transfer. I also want to let you know that I have been in contact with the young lady about this and she gave me go ahead other. so you have to follow all the Instructions on this mail now. So you are required to send your Full information to effect WESTERN UNION DAKAR SENEGAL.

FULL NAME:……………………………..
FULL CONTACT ADDRESS:............
MOBILE PHONE:............................
BANK INFORMATION'S..................
TELEPHONE NO.........................

In order to receive your money now, ensure that you send an E-mail to Western Union Solicitors Fund Verification Department with the following. e-mail Address: ([email protected])

Try to contact the Western Union Today or tomorrow and send them your full details with this E-mail as soon as this information is received by the WESTERN UNION HEAD OFFICE DAKAR - SENEGAL, the Money will be send to you via Western Union Money Transfer.

God bless you.
Yours Sincerely,
Rev. Fr Samuel Mark.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2017 18:44:41 +0000
Subject: YOU HAVE TO CONTACT THIS NEW BANK FOR YOUR ATM VISA CARD PROCESSING UNIT

Good day my son,

how are you doing i hope by the grace of almighty God all is well with your and your family long time i have not hear from you i understood the bank that i was deposited your ATM visa card before i was transferred to another country i understand the charge they charge you to precess your card with posting is very expensive to you i will like you to contact this Bank now so that you will achieve your gold Thank you for your understanding God bless you. they Email address is below So, Feel free to contact United Bank For Africa (UBA)

email: ([email protected]) contact them for the ATM VISA CARD,
telephone; +221763143390

Thanks and God bless you
Rev Samuel mark