Information on romance scams and scammers.
#90366 by soldierfortune Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:29 pm
Scammer in brief:

Miss Faith Johnson, 23 years old woman from Cote D'Ivoire, parents killed by rebels during a civil war. Manage to escape to the UN refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal. Late father (Dr. Johnson Apu) left a inheritance $5.3 million US dollars, deposited in English bank and Miss. Faith is the only next of kin. Due a number of reasons don't have access of funds, needs of foreign assistant to prepare a claim for the Bank and act as the beneficiary on her behalf. The funds would be transferred to an assistant's account. Then she suddenly changed her mind and gave up the intention to claim of the inheritance deposited in the bank. She ended up with the help of refugee camp's rev. Father (James Mark) to obtain an international passport, so that she's able to travel in America or Europe. The rev. James Mark promised to take care of this issue with his competent friends, if I would pay the cost of €385 Euros via Western Union.

Contact on the 4ppl with the user name "faithbaby2".

http://www.4ppl.com/faithbaby2

Site: 4ppl
Date: 2012.02.24
Subject: Hello

My name is Faith Johnson i saw your profile today (http://www.4ppl.com) and became interested in you, i will also like to know you the more, and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am. Here is my email address ([email protected]) I believe we can move from here! I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.

Faith

(Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)
please contact me here ([email protected])

ISP: SONATEL, Senegal

Received: from [41.82.81.173]
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2012 02:36:49 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: DARLING MY PICTURES FOR YOU

Dearest love,

I am really happy in your response to my mail. How is everything? Hope you are fine. Mine is a bit tough over here in Dakar Senegal. You are admired. My name is faith Johnson from Ivory Coast in West Africa, 5.3ft tall, fair in complexion, (never married before) and presently i am 23 years old residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.

My late father Dr Johnson Apu, was the managing director of Mavococoa and Associates (Ltd) and he was the personal advicer to the former head of state (Late Dr Robert Guei) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood. It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now in a refugee camp.

I would like to know more about you.Y our likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here are my pictures befor the civil war erupted. I will also like to see more of your pictures. I will tell you more in my next mail.
Hoping to hear from you soonest

Yours Love,
faith

Received: from [41.82.77.150]
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 00:26:38 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: DARLING MY FULL LIFE STORY WITH LOVE AND TRUST

Honey,

I am glad to write to you,how are you? Hope you are fine, I thank God for you. Your message was a total relief to me. May God protect you for me because he is the one who brought you in my life. I will like him to make away for you, my prince i love the way you sound to me, and i promise to be with you and i will like you to help me to come out of this camp so that i come to your country for us to carry out and actualize our dream.

In this camp we are only allowed to go out from the camp only on Mondays, Fridays and Sundays of the week..Its just like one staying in the prison and I hope by Gods grace I, with your help will come out of here very soon. We don't have any relative now whom we can go to, all our relatives ran away in the middle of the war. The only person we have now is Rev. James Mark. who is the Reverend Minister in charge of the church on this camp (CHRIST THE SAVIOR MISSION). He has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I am living in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.The Pastors Tel number is (+221773274796) Feel free to call me through his number. If you call and tell him that you want to speak with me, he will send for me in the hostel.

As a refugee here I don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my profession because it was my father's dream to establish a maternity for me before the tragic incident that lead to me being in this situation took place. Please listen to this, I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which I will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in London which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $5.3 (Five Million, three Hundred Thousand US Dollars).

So I will like you to help me process and transfer this money to your account as a foreign patner which was the bank's condition to get the money transfered. From it we can travel to America or any major country in Europe and live there. I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember I am giving you all these information due to the trust I deposed on you.I like honest, understanding and God fearing people, truthful and a man of vision, and hardworking. My favourite language is English, and our local language, but I speak English very well because both my father and mother studied in Europe. Meanwhile I will like you to call me by 11.00 o'clock GMT Senegalese local time, like I said i have allot to tell you. Have a nice day and think about me. Awaiting to hear from you soonest

Thanks and remain blessed
faith

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.90.12]
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 02:27:11 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Darling please help me to contact the Reverend Father now

Hi darling

I have read and understand all you have said, and I must thank you for your words and the ability of helping me, darling I don't have any other ability to get out of this place only your help as i know that you will be the right person to help me, because God has Joined us together and we are meant to be Darling, like i told you i don't have my International passport to get out of this place to meet you and all my wish is to be with you to take good care of you and to carry on my education.

Darling i will like you to write a letter to Reverend James MARK, he is the only one that can help me to get me the passport, hence you can get contact with him, please darling i know that you really love me and want to help me please try anything humanly possible to contact the reverend now and lets wait to know if he will agreed to help us, if i meet you over there we can go to the London bank and get my late father's money transferred into your account, Darling please here is the Reverend Father,s contact

Name ---- Rev. JAMES MARK
Email Add. --- ([email protected])
Phone.-- +221773274796

Honey please do hasting up to get in contact with him in respect of getting us the passport and other necessary documents to have my total freedom. Please do update me as quick as you are in contact with him i will be looking forward to have your news as quick as possible,Have a nice day and always think about me,

Kiss you with Hug,
Faith.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.127.171]
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 01:12:07 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: GOD BLESS YOU MY SON?

Greetings in the name of our Lord, Thank you so much and God bless you for chosen to help this young lady.We have just came back from the Church now,

I have heard so much about you by Miss Faith Johnson, one of the refugees in the camp here, Actually she has told me of your intention to assist her get freedom here on camp to meet you to start her life and continue her studies. Any way there are a lot of forms to fill after an official application to the welfare officer to grant her freedom, the welfare officer is a senior officer of the United Nations. Before any application can be made, it is necessary that she gets an international passport to getting her international passport, she needs to swear an Affidavit of Oath concerning her birth and origin to prove her origin and age.

It will cost which is the primary prerequisite for her freedom. I have contacted MY good friend of me who work at the Ivorian Embassy concerning the cost of international passport and they told me that it will cost the sum of 195 Euros, 190 Euros each for the registration of the two oath at the high court here in Senegal. Therefore the TOTAL cost of getting her international passport is 385 Euros and it will be out in three working days. It is when the international passport is ready, that i will file an application or apply to the welfare officer here on camp for her refugee clearance. This will enable her have access to apply for visa to travel to any country of her choice and a preferential treatment will be given to her as a result of the united nations refugee clearance she has been issued.

You have to send to me your full information as they will appear on the application form. In case you may wish to send the money, you can send the money

through the Western Union with my name
NAME ........JAMES MARK
COUNTRY... DAKAR SENEGAL.
ADDRESS ...34 YOUFF LINE

Inform me as soon as you send the money. Please remember to send to me your full information as your name, address, occupation, age and marital status as they will be required when filling the form. I thank you once again for choosing to help this girl.

God bless you,
Rev James Mark
Advertisement

#90371 by soldierfortune Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:45 pm
Just receive more from him/her. So their posts are added "online" here...hehe!!!

Received: from [41.82.119.73]
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2012 10:08:32 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: HONEY HAVE YOU HEARD FROM THE REVEREND FATHER

Good day,

how are you today? hope you are fine and alright, Honey i am more than grateful to read from you and to write to you,t hank you for your effort and concern towards my life and your ability to help me out from here.

Honey have you heard from the Reverend? what is the Reverend respond to you? did the Reverend agree to help us and get the required documents for the passport from us, please honey i need to know how far you have gone with the Reverend. Until then honey i will be waiting for your positive and kind respond to my mail. Incase if you have not contact the Reverend please contact him immedaitely.

Name ---- Rev. JAMES MARK
Email Add. --- [email protected]
Tel.- 00221773274796

Till then remember to think and dream about me while you are enjoying the week over there.

Yours Love,
Faith

COMPENSATION:

Received: from [41.82.82.18]
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 00:55:58 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: THANK YOU FOR YOUR EFFORT................

Ciao il mio amico, Sono felice di informarvi il mio successo nell'ottenere il fondo trasferito sotto
la collaborazione di un nuovo partner dal Portogallo, sono a Londra per uno progetti di investimento. Nel frattempo, non ho dimenticato i tuoi sforzi passati e tentativi di aiutarmi nel trasferimento di tali fondi, nonostante che ci fallito alcune how.Now sarà necessario contattare il (CRISTO GUSTARE MISSION) che mi stava aiutando a Dakar per nome Rev. MATHEW quali utilizzare per essere un Dio-padre per me quando ero a Dakar, il suo nome è il Rev. MATHEW e il suo indirizzo e-mail è il seguente: ([email protected]) Num. Telefono: (+221-768.825.398)
lo chiamano per maggiori informazioni ora, am cadere questo progetto attraverso il suo pastore nelle vicinanze, che mi ha indirizzato a mantenere whens ne avete bisogno, Chiedetegli di inviare una bozza certificata banca di $ 75.000.00 che ho preparato e conservati per il risarcimento di tutti gli sforzi del passato e cerca di aiutare me in questa materia. Ho apprezzato i vostri sforzi passati in quel momento molto. quindi sentitevi liberi e entrare in toccato con Rev. Padre Matteo e istruirlo dove inviare il denaro. Dio vi benedica

Fede.

Hello my friend, I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under
the cooperation of a new partner from Portugal, I’m in London for an investment projects . Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how. Now you will need to contact the (CHRIST SAVOUR MISSION) who was helping me in Dakar by name Rev. MATHEW whom use to be a God-father to me when i was in Dakar, his name is Rev. MATHEW and his email address is as follows: ([email protected]) Phone Num: (+221-768825398) call him for more information now, am drop this draft through his nearby pastor which he directed me to keep whens you need it, Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $75.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your past efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev. Father MATHEW and instruct him where to send you the money. God bless you

Faith.
Last edited by soldierfortune on Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#90373 by Grunt Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:53 pm
facebook.com
uid 100002593316562
Tessy Ndadaye
private profile

Mary Garang, [email protected]
lookingforlove.com
uid marygarang44
User: Marygarang44
I am a Female seeking a Male
25 years old
new york, New York, United States
Sexual Preference: Straight
Marital Status: Single
Looking for: Friendship
Children: No Children
Ethnicity: African American
Education: High School
Religion: Catholic
Bio: i am a nice and sweet looking girl with love

also goes by

portalminimotos.com
para-todo-lo-demas/19727-el-timo-o-la-ganga
#90374 by Grunt Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:05 pm
my.opera.com
nellylove53
nelly jobe

also goes by
[email protected]

naijapals.com
uid 412504
Jennifer Johnson
Jennybaby1975's profile is private

netlog.com
jennybaby1975
female - 36 years, United States
Name Jenny Johnson
Date of birth 22/03/1975 (1 week to)
Location (Florida), United States
Native language English
#103056 by Spook Sat May 19, 2012 4:12 am
http://www.ownlook.com/marry4love123456/
I am:Woman
Seeking a:Man
City:dakar

Hello my dear;
my name is marry, I am a young single girl never married seeking for a long time relationship i am very happy to read your profile and i am interested in you, so please you can contact me true this my email {[email protected]} so that i can send you my photos and more about me kiss,

http://www.ownlook.com/marrybaby17/
I am:Woman
Seeking a:Man
City:dakar
#105629 by Spook Thu May 31, 2012 1:26 am
http://www.4ppl.com/fenlove
I am a:Woman

Hello Dear ,
My name is Miss Fenita,I got your contact details at site, I'm interested in knowing you & being friendly with you.I would appreciate if we get acquainted as soon as possible,you can reach me through my private e-mail stated below so that we can get to know each other better.PLEASE REPLY WITH THIS E-MAILS ([email protected]).I quite believe that we can start from here since it takes one to know someone.I want you to understand that race or distance does not matter but loving and caring matters a lot in life. I look forward to hearing more from you soonest.
Yours Sincerely,
Miss Fenita Sam
#175731 by CottonCutiePies Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:44 am
The picture with her wearing the pink Tshirt and shorts is also a profile picture on facebook and the username is Gift Jobe I received a facebook message from them saying......

Gift Jobe
Hello. I came a cross your profile and I like it,I feel we may become friends.Kindly reply me through my private email address (giftjobe46 (at) yahoo.fr) I will be waiting for your email so that i will give you my picture for you to know who i am.

since I've had similar inbox messages on facebook I decided to saerch google and found this website and thought I'd report it here.
:D

Added quotation. (BW)
#178904 by soldierfortune Tue Oct 15, 2013 5:42 pm
SCAMMER IN BRIEF:

Miss. Faith Johnson, 23 years old woman from the Cote D'Ivoire, parents were killed by rebels during the civil war. Fled the country and found her way to the refugee camp in Dakar, Senegal. The late father (Dr. Johnson Apu) had been a substantial bank deposit ($5.3 million US dollars) with the English bank. Miss. Faith is the bank deposit's designated the next of kin (beneficiary). However, she can't withdraw the money from her late father's bank account. The financial governing laws of the Senegal states, the persons with the refugee status are not allowed to participate personally into any monetary transaction or to operate with a bank account overseas or locally. The bank had guided her to obtain a foreign trustee/guardian, who would claim for the deposit on her behalf so that the wire transaction of the inherited funds to the trustee/guardian's bank account would be possible. Trustee/guardian's commission and allowance would be 20%, rest of the funds would be invested in lucrative business. The trustee/guardian would obtain the travel documents for her so that she can re-locate to live over to him, resume her interrupted studies and start new better life.

She obtained the lawyer (Barrister (Dr.) Duke Ashman) to drafting the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath according to the bank's procedure of the wire transaction. Miss. Faith would sign the documents for the Federal High Court, lawyer would representing the trustee/guardian and sign the documents on behalf him. The costs of the Federal High Court and the lawyer's fee was totally €1.370 EURO and should been pay immediately via Western Union money transfer.

ISP:SONATEL, Senegal

http://en.netlog.com/faithjohnson465

Site: netlog
Username: faithjohnson465
Name: faith johnson
Date of birth:08/04/1988
female - 25 years

Site: netlog
Date: May 16, 2013

Hello

My name is faith Johnson, i saw your profile today en.netlog.com) and became intrested in you, i will also like to know you the more, and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my email addre ([email protected]) I believe we can move from here!I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.

faith.

(Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life) please contact me here ([email protected])

Received: from [41.82.138.24]
Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2013 02:13:33 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: DARLING MY PICTURES FOR YOU

Dearest love,

I am really happy in your response to my mail. How is everything? Hope you are fine. Mine is a bit tough over here in Dakar Senegal. You are admired. My name is faith Johnson from Ivory Coast in West Africa, 5.3ft tall, fair in complexion, (never married before) and presently i am 23 years old residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.

My late father Dr Johnson Apu, was the managing director of Mavococoa and Associates (Ltd) and he was the personal advicer to the former head of state (Late Dr Robert Guei) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood. It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Senegal where i am leaving now in a refugee camp.

I would like to know more about you.Your likes and dislikes, your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here are my pictures befor the civil war erupted. I will also like to see more of your pictures. I will tell you more in my next mail.
Hoping to hear from you soonest

Yours Love,
faith

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.158.218]
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2013 09:24:26 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: DARLING MY FULL LIFE STORY WITH LOVE AND TRUST

Honey,

I am glad to write to you,how are you? Hope you are fine, I thank God for you.Your message was a total relief to me. May God protect you for me because he is the one who brought you in my life. I will like him to make away for you, my prince i love the way you sound to me, and i promise to be with you and i will like you to help me to come out of this camp so that i come to your country for us to carry out and actualize our dream. In this camp we are only allowed to go out from the camp only on Mondays, Fridays and Sundays of the week..Its just like one staying in the prison and I hope by Gods grace I, with your help will come out of here very soon.

We don't have any relative now whom we can go to, all our relatives ran away in the middle of the war.. The only person we have now is Rev. James Mark. who is the Reverend Minister in charge of the church on this camp (CHRIST THE SAVIOR MISSION). He has been very nice to me since I came here but I am not living with him rather I am living in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women. The Pastors Tel number is (+221773274796) Feel free to call me through his number. If you call and tell him that you want to speak with me, he will send for me in the hostel.

As a refugee here I don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country. I want to go back to my profession because it was my father's dream to establish a maternity for me before the tragic incident that lead to me being in this situation took place. Please listen to this, I have my late father's statement of account and death certificate here with me which I will send to you latter, because when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in a leading bank in London which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount in question is $5.3 (Five Million, three Hundred Thousand US Dollars). So I will like you to help me process and transfer this money to your account as a 'foreign patner 'which was the bank's condition to get the money transfered. From it we can travel to America or any major country in Europe and live there.

I kept this secret to people in the camp here, the only person that knows about it is the Reverend because he is like a father to me. So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for I am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it. Remember I am giving you all these information due to the trust I deposed on you. I like honest, understanding and God fearing people, truthful and a man of vision, and hardworking. My favourite language is English, and our local language, but I speak English very well because both my father and mother studied in Europe. Meanwhile I will like you to call me by 11.00 o'clock GMT Senegalese local time, like I said i have allot to tell you. Have a nice day and think about me. Awaiting to hear from you soonest

Thanks and remain blessed
faith

Received: from [41.82.129.58]
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2013 02:46:24 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: MY DARLING TRY TO CONTACT THE BANK NOW

I thank you ones again this day. I will also like to see you face to face and will use this oppurtunity to let you know that GOD has choosen you to help me amongst other men on earth; its now left for you and God who directed you to me to help me out from this predicament i found myself. I know you are the man i am going to depend and trust in my life. I am not going to give your love to any other man because i know you will satisfy me, so needless of looking for another man.I promise to be your own forever

Please i have not told anyone except you and the rev about the existence of this money and i will like you to please keep it secreat to other people because since it is (MONEY) all eyes will be on it. Remember i trust you that is why i am giving you all this informations!. My love is for you and you alone, I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and the only thing they told me is to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the laws of this country. In this regard i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information, tell them that you are my foreign partner and that you want to know the possibilities of assisting me in transfering the ($5.3 Million US Dollars) deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin to your account in your country. The contact information of the bank is as follows,

STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC UK.
([email protected])
([email protected])
The name of the transfer officer is Mr.Peter Sands.
Telephone number: 00447031961897
fax number 00447031961897
Information about the deposit code are as follows.
Name of depositor: Dr Johnson Apu.
Nationality: Ivory coast
Next of kin: Miss faith Johnson.
Amount deposited: $5.3 million.
Account Number: SCBUK874560245037/ZK/87/E

faith is the name my parents called me when they were alive and Cynthia is the name that people and friends know me with. Contact the bank now on how to transfer the $5.3 million Dollars deposited by my late father of which i am the next of kin. I have maped out 15 percent for any person that was going to assist me assumming you have not come into my life and 5% for any expenses that might come up in this transfer. My dear i am glad that God has brought you to see me out from this situation and i promise to be kind and will equally need you in every area of my life plus investing this money since i am still too young to manage this amount of money.

As i told you before, this camp is just like a prison and my prayers is to move out from here as soon as possible. Please make sure that you contact the bank so that after the transfer you can send some money from that money for me to prepare my travelling documents to meet with you in your country. Awaiting to hear from you soonest!.

Yours forever in love,
faith
Kisses

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

X-Originating-IP: [41.82.138.9]
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2013 06:19:08 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC.

STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC
CLEMENT HOUSE
27 CLEMENT LANE LONDON EC4N7AP
United kingdom.
Phone : 0044-7031961897
Fax; 0044-844-7744-222

Sir ,

I have been directed by the director of Foreign Operation/Wire Transfer to write you in respect to the mail which we have received from you. Actually,we have earlier been told about you by the young lady Miss Faith Johnson that she wishes you to be her trustee/representative for the claim of her late father's money deposit with our bank. Dr Johnson Apu was our late customer with substantial amount deposited with us. Hence you have been really appointed as a trustee to represent the next of Kin. However before our bank will transact any business concerning the transfer of the fund with you, we will like you to send the following documents to our bank:

1. A power of attorney permitting you to claim and transfer the fund to your bank account on her behalf. This document must be endorsed by a Senegalese resident lawyer,Since your partner is presently residing at Senegal.

2. The death certificate of (Her deceased father)confirming the death.

3. A copy of the statement of the account issued to her late father by our bank.

4. An affidavit of oath from the Senegalese high court.

5. A scanned copy of your Identity.

6. Letter of probate from the high court of Senegal where Miss Faith Johnson is residing.

Note that the above are compulsory, and are needed to protect our interest,yours, the next of kin after the claims. These shall also ensure that a smooth, quick and successful transfer of the fund is
made. We promise to give our customers the best of our services. Should you have any question(s), please contact our foreign transfer officer Mr.P etter sands, on office telephone number; 0044-703-1961897

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.140.124]
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2013 12:44:47 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: DARLING THIS IS THE LAWYER CONTACT HELP ME TO CONTACT WITH HIM NOW.

My Dearest

Thank's for your ability to help me transfer the money to your position pending my arrival to meet you, it shows you are a dependable and trustworthy man. May you be blessed and happy in life. Listen, before I gave you this information I saw your profile that you matched mine. Please remember to keep my secret. So, I will also advise you to please keep it to yourself because I am afraid of loosing the money from people who will disappoint me when the money gets to there care that was why it took me time to tell you about it and I promise you this from my heart (I AM NOT GOING TO DISAPPOINT YOU) and I equally expect the same from you.

Now, regarding the requests the bank needs from us I have with me here the last statement of account (which I will give to the lawyer when he agrees to help us) and the death certificate, (which I will also give him, so he can send them to you) I thought it's the only thing the bank will need from us but since they need the power of attorney and the affidavit of oath/support, I have informed the Reverend about it and he gave me the contact of this lawyer below, he is a registered lawyer in the United Nations Camp here and he is also a registered member in (Senegalese Bar Association) who will help in preparing the documents for us.

Please I will like you to contact him through email and phone today,when your contacting him, tell him that you are my Foreign partner and you want him to prepare a power of attorney and also get the affidavit of oath/support from high court here in Dakar Senegal and that he will do it in your name to enable the transfer of my (Late) father's ACCOUNT in STANDARD CHARTERED BANK PLC to the account in Your country. His contact information are as follows,

Bar(Dr )Duke Ashman.
Phone Number: +221-771511174
E maill address: ([email protected])

So, I will like you to contact him for the preparation of the power of attorney Please try and contact me when you are in contact with him and let me know if he agrees to help us!. Please I will like you to first of all get the money transfered and from it you can send some money for me to prepare my traveling documents and when you come here we all can move at the same time. Thanks again as I think of you always. Love from my deepest heart,

Yours forever,
Fiath.

Received: from [41.82.135.18]
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2013 00:55:18 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: MY FINDINGS AT THE HIGH COURT

ASHMAN CHAMBER & SOLICITOR`S (Esq.)
Principal Attorney Sage Law Firm
48 Avenue Lamine Gueye
International Airport Rd
Dakar - Senegal
Telephone No: +221-771511174

ATTENTION.

MY FINDINGS AT THE HIGH COURT, IN REGARDS OF THE NEEDED DOCUMENTS AND FROM MY FINDINGS IN THE HIGH COURT HERE, IT WILL COST THE SUM OF 320 EUROS FOR THE AUTHENTICATION OF THE POWER OF ATTORNEY TO BE PAID IN COURT. 300 EUROS US FOR THE SWEARING OF THE AFFIDAVIT OF OATH AT THE FEDERAL HIGH COURT HERE BEFORE IT BECOMES VALID, TO BE PAID IN COURT. MY LEGAL PROCESSING FEE OF 250 EUROS. 500 EUROS FOR NOTARY STAMPING AT THE NOTARY OFFICE HERE TO BE PAID IN COURT. SO THE TOTAL COST NOW FOR ALL THESE PROCESS WILL BE 1370 EUROS.

PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL THESE SERVICES WILL BE SUBJECT TO PAYMENT OF OUR LEGAL CHARGES OF 5000 EUROS, BUT BECAUSE OF THE CONDITION OF MISS FAITH JOHNSON AND THE INTERVENTION OF REV.JAMES MARK, OUR LEGAL LAW FIRM HAS COMPELLED AND ALLOW OUR SERVICE CHARGE OF 5000 EUROS PAID IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE TRANSFER OF THE MONEY INTO YOUR ACCOUNT. YOU ARE TO SEND THE MONEY FOR THE POWER OF ATTORNEY, AFFIDAVIT OF OATH,NOTARY STAMPING AND LEGAL PROCESSING BEING
1370 EUROS. ONLY TO US

THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER
WITH THE NAME OF MY SECRETARY BELOW:
NAME ....... MR MUSA ALPHA.
ADDRESS ....48 AVENUE,LAMINE GUEYE
INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT ROAD
DAKAR-SENEGAL.

MAKE SURE YOU INFORM ME IMMEDIATELY YOU SEND THE MONEY, SO THAT I CAN START THE PROCESSING OF THE DOCUMENTS WHICH WILL BE READY IN THE NEXT TWO WORKING DAYS. (OUR PRIORITY IS TO RENDER THE BEST SERVICES TO OUR CLIENTS)THANKS.

YOURS SINCERELY IN SERVICE,
BAR (DR) ASHMAN DUKE. +221-771511174

NOTE;YOU ARE REQUESTED TO SEND YOUR FULL NAMES AND ADDRESS AS YOU WILL WANT THEM TO APPEAR ON THE DOCUMENTS TO US WHILE SENDING THE MONEY.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2013 03:29:34 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: URGENTE.

Good morning my lovely darling. Honey how are you today?How was your night health and work, I know and believe everything around you is moving fine, My darling i try to read from your massage and understand all you have said,I thank you so much for contacting the lawyer today,I try to reach you from your telephone number you sent to me, But you could not able to answer my calls today,I was about to hear from you so that both of us will talk more, I am very much happy with joy in my heart for your concern and effort towards my life,Please you should try to inform me as soon as you hear from the lawyer, You know this documents is the only documents the bank need from us to have this money transfer in your account, Please i want you to try as much as possible to help me to ensure we will achieve the documents and meet together, I have attached you another of my pictures,I know you will like them all, Please i expect to hear from your positive action as you comply and hear from the lawyer, I love you best. Faith.

Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2013 06:30:29 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Urgent respond.

My darling one.

I have carefully read and understood all you have said, You know i was afraid at the first place right now i can see everything has came to an end we have know from each other there is noting more to hide from you, I have the two documents with me, Which the lawyer will provide the three documents for the transfer, Please i expect you to reason and understand with me at this moment,Please you should try all effort to help me complete and send the money to the lawyer,

So that the lawyer will be able to process for the documents, Today i was calling your telephone number,Y ou could not pick or answer my calls, Please let us join our head together and understand our self's, Please i want you to help me to see what you will do to help me send the 1,370 euros to the lawyer, As he said that his service charge should be paid to him after you confirm the payments in your account, Please you have to try as much as possible to help me send him this money,So that he will be able to have all the documents for the transfer, I have attached to you my late Father's statements of the account and the death certificate for the transfer,

Please try all you can to see what you will do to help me out from this problem to have my life with you, Please you should help me to keep all the documents very secret with you, I have all my trust and confidence with you, I know and believe we will achieve this success before this time next week, Please you should help me to send this money, So that the lawyer will have all the documents from the high court, The attachments is the two documents with me.I love you best and wait for your urgent positive respond.

Faith.
#203351 by soldierfortune Wed May 28, 2014 9:17 am
COMPENSATION:

Received: from [41.82.181.38]
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2014 10:08:42 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund trans

Hello my friend,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting the fund transferred under the cooperation of a new partner from Portugal, I’m in London for an investment projects.

Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it failed us some how. Now you will need to contact the (CHRIST SAVOUR MISSION) who was helping me in Dakar by name Rev. MATHEW whom use to be a God-father to me when i was in Dakar, his name is Rev. MATHEW and his email address is as follows:

( [email protected] )
Phone Num: ( +221704743674 )

call him for more information now, am drop this draft through his nearby pastor which he directed me to keep whens you need it, Ask him to send you a certified bank draft of $300.000.00 which I prepared and kept for your compensation for all the past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your past efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with Rev. Father MATHEW and instruct him where to send you the

God bless you
faithfully Mrs Faith

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.162.128]
Date: Tue, 27 May 2014 23:40:38 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

Good day. In response to your mail, I have been notified on the Certified Bank Draft of $300,000.00 US Dollar, which Miss Faith Johnson left on your behalf. She has contacted me to confirm that you are the person to whom I will send this Certified bank Draft to, so I will like to know your mailing address, so that I will send this Certified Bank Draft through DHL courier service to you. Now, I will be going to the courier service office in my country Senegal today to know the cost of delivery to your country. I will sincerely reach you shortly as soon as I come back. try and send me your contact mobile phone number and your full address now.

Rev. Fr. Mathew.
Camp Presiding Pastor

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Received: from [41.82.162.128]
Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 04:48:00 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: May The Lord Be With You.

Hello,

Thanks in response. I have gone to the DHL office and the cost of the delivery is just $ 265 only and I will like you to send it, so that I will go back to the DHL office to send it to your country as soon as I receive the payment. I will attach the track code and the receipt of the delivery paper. This is a certified bank draft of $300,000.00 as you heard from Miss Faith Johnson as i tell you before am waiting for your responds thanks.

Remain blessed.

This is the information to send the money, If you are sending the money to me.

Name ....: Rev Mathew
Address: Line 34 Yorff
City .......: Dakar
This Camp, Dakar, Senegal.

Please try to Send this payment through any of the Western Union Money Transfer or Money Gram Agent in your country and send me the control number

God bless you,
Rev Mathew.
#251018 by soldierfortune Wed May 13, 2015 10:38 pm
NEW COMPENSATION:

Received: from [41.82.176.71]
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2015 08:52:15 -0700

Greetings my son

May the peace of God be with you.

This is to bring to your notice that i have confirmed with the WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AGENT HERE IN DAKAR SENEGAL to transfer your cheque of ($300.000.00) United State Dollars directed in cash credited to file KTU/ 9023118408/03 to you by your former partner before she left to Paraguay.

My son i have done my best to make sure that i secure the draft for you but right now is under the care of Western Union Dakar Senegal Head Office, So right now they have agreed to transfer it to you through Western Union Money Transfer, I have done this with the Help of the issuing bank and foreign transfer policy of Senegal.

The money could not be sent to you due to allocated security code. The BANK OF SENEGAL has approval to send the cash through western union Money Transfer. I also want to let you know that i have been in contact with the young girl about this and she gave me go ahead other. Therefore, you have to follow all the Instructions on this for the successful wire shipping.

I was unable to complete this as a result of non-availability of your information's at hand. So you are required to send your Full information's to the Western Union Agency here to effect this post.

FULL NAME..............
FULL CONTACT ADDRESS..........
MOBILE PHONE:............

In order to resolve this problem, ensure that you send an E-mail with your information above to the Western Union Solicitors Fund Verification Department with the following e-mail Address.

E-mail: ([email protected])

Contact the Western Union Today with the above email address. As soon as this mention information's is received by the WESTERN UNION AGENT, the Money shall be sent to you via Western Union or from The Western Union Transferring Bank.

May the good Lord bless you in Jesus name.
Remain blessed
FATHER Samuel.