Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#9071 by Angel17 Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:11 pm
Under following link found by google, you can see who he is.
http://www.consumercomplaints.in/compla ... 37014.html

His profil by http://www.livemocha.com (Languages learning).
afred
hello to all my good friends how is life over there today i hope god is with you all if so glory be to him however my name is (alfred kofi) i am from ghana located in west Africa please my dear i work in a sating company here in ghana wihch callde Beximco Pharmaceuticals company in Accra-Ghana,so my company need a sating roots in your country callde (kanamrutakadugandha) so i want both of us to have a deal about that so if you can do it just let me know i will give you more information about that my email is ([email protected])or my number+233245027509 hoping to here from you soon thanks you can add me so thator more information
Languages
Speaks:

English | Beginner
Learning:

English | Beginner

His e-mail to me on http://www.livemocha.com

To: me
Sent Date: Apr 17, 2009, 10:53 am
Subject: how is your day today
Message: my dear i just want to ask you some thing i dont know if i can have a deal with you i have seen your profile that is way i send you this message please reply me as soon as you see my message thanks

And of course I opened an e-mail address so that I get a mail from him and can trace his IP.

My answer:

To: afred

Sent Date: Apr 17, 2009, 12:25 pm
Subject: Re: how is your day today
Message: Hi! my e-mail [email protected]. What can I do for you? I thought you want to learn a language. Why do you want to talk out of livemocha??? Regards,

He just answer but not to my e-mail to trace his IP. Notice in his profile he talks about some pharmaceutical thing. To me he says GOLD.

To: me
Sent Date: Apr 17, 2009, 8:33 pm
Subject: god bless you
my dear i sad that i have some gold here to sale so i dont know if you can help me look for the buyers there you can also send me your number thanks

IP pending

I will report abuse to livemocha. He is surely a SCAMMER.
Advertisement

#9072 by The Enchantress Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:29 pm
Yes a definite scam.

Thank you for posting this information Angel17. It will alert other potential victims.

Note - 41.211.3.241 = in Ghana

Mail from Consumer Complaints by this scammer;

http://www.consumercomplaints.in/complaints/alfredo-kofi-ltalfredokofiyahoocomgt-c137014.html

Sent: Monday, 2 February, 2009
Subject: THIS IS VERY VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE REPLY

I have a new email address!

You can now email me at: [email protected]

- From: Mr.Alfred Kofi, Accra-Kumasi Rd, Opposite Nsawam Cannery, P.O.Box NW 228 Nsawam Ghana... Dear Good Friend, I am Mr. Alfred Kofi, I am Ghanaian working with Beximco Pharmaceuticals company in Accra-Ghana, we are also located in east Africa and south east Asia, including Singapore. I am the personal secretary to the director have been looking for a long time for some one whom i can transact this business with trust...we are talking about the herbal product mono herbal roots(kanamrutakadugandha ) from India... This product our company is buying from Kenya at present... This product can be found only in India... And the Kenya people has been buying it from India...But recently i got the contact of seller in India... And i came to know that this product can be purchased at $ 70 us dollar from India and supplied to the company at $150 us dollar and i have the contact of producers from India of which i don't want to release this contact to my director... Sir, my request is if you can invest in buying from these people from India at $70 us dollar and we will sell this product to my company at least $150 us dollar. Then we can share the profit... And the cost of this roots will come like five grams cost $ 70 us dollar... I can't easily release this contact because if my company knows about it, they will consult legal petition against me, and i can't go to India to buy this product now because i don't have the money and our company always buy 500-1000 packets (each packet contains 5 grams)... If you can invest money to buy this product from India, i will forward you the contact details of the seller for you to talk with him, after that... I will forward your contact information to my company. Then with your contact the Company will send the procurement and logistic manager to you with the company standard sample and Cash to pay you on delivery...Looking forward to hear from you Thank you, ...Mr.Alfred Kofi... Urgent and confidential

Noted also same telephone number used here;

http://www.ulnsf.com/showprofile.php?id=8001

agy120's Profile

Looking for: Woman
Pictures loaded: No Pictures
: No Pictures
Videos loaded: No Videos
About myself: my name is ejaik man from ghana i work in mining company here in ghana i lkie to make friends so if you want to buy gold you can contact me on my number +233245027509 thanks and god bless you all

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
#9074 by Angel17 Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:47 pm
Thank you for your prompt response. I was scammed before, so I am aware of how this scumbags play with us. RS helped me a lot at the time, and I keep myself looking and helping sometimes victims, specially those who speak spanish. I thought to post here and maybe help someone from falling into this. If I can be of help, just ask me please. Take care.
#9076 by The Enchantress Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:48 pm
Thank you on behalf of Scamwarners.

Your information will save others. Please feel free to ask any questions and we will help whenever.

You take care too and post here whenever. The more infomation, the easier it is for potential victims to find and save them from being scammed.

#9078 by Johann Meister Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:16 pm
Interesting how he changes from pharmaceuticals advance fee fraud to gold dust advance fee fraud...maybe the former to establish easier contact to unsuspecting (hitherto) victims and then letting loose the "deep secret" :?:

Have you googled your chatter´s or "business partner´s" email yet? It might lead you to ScamWarners...
#9080 by Angel17 Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:32 pm
Thank you for your comment. Yes, it makes me sick. I just want to learn and keep myself busy to forget my scam, and the only thing you find is MORE IDIOTS like this one, or Pacco Morin, also posted here today. But the good thing is I learned a lot and now I am able to "smell" them from far away. Just reported this two as abuse on livemucho, and gave them the links to here. Also blocked them on the site. The sad part is they come again with a new username. I will not fall into this again. Now I am able to protect myself. Thanks to all of you for being here for me.
#9082 by Johann Meister Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:42 pm
Good :) yes, once one got aware of the typical warning signs, one sees them everywhere.

Even a normal RL related email addy of mine has three times more scammers than real people, a few of them make it through the spam folder, and I haven´t posted it anywhere on the web!
To one of them I replied just out of boredom, and this seemed to have woken up his sense of hunting, he seems to smell blood now. Disgusting how they think of their scams as real and what good actors they are :evil:

Have you googled your chatter´s or "business partner´s" email yet? It might lead you to ScamWarners...
#9084 by Angel17 Fri Apr 17, 2009 9:28 pm
Yes, you are right Johann, they are insane. I read each single day in RS most of the cases and I feel sad for the victims. Wish I could bait them, but that is not for me at all. I am a caring person and take everything personally. So that would make my life more "kaputt" as it is now. Too sensitive for such things. I admire you guys for your work! Wish I could be like you. It's simply sad :( And of course they are very good in what they make. It would be nice they put all this knowledge and qualities in trying to make their country better, and not making what they do now (lots of people sad and ungry)! Thanks again Johann. Was nice having you here to talk. I will feel better tomorrow. Promise! :)
#9094 by Ralph Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:51 am
Hi Angel

Thanks for posting the information and thanks again for the kind words

Some of the members here are also members of Romancescam, some more active there than others

Scammers seem to have a knack for evolving their scams to suit and there are so many different scams out there designed to cater to everybody's taste

I noted your offer to help with Spanish speaking victims, we do have a couple of members who speak Spanish here but they are not always available so I may well ask for some translation help at some time later :wink:

If you have any questions now or in the future please feel free to ask
#9112 by The Enchantress Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:21 am
Note search on new information posted by Angel17. :=)

Subject: Urgent Supply
Date: Sunday, 8 February, 2009

P O Box 1010
Liverpool, L70 1NL
UNITED KINGDOM

DEAR FRIEND,

I AM MR. CHARLES FLEMING, I AM A LONDON CITIZEN BUT WORKING WITH BEXIMCO
PHARMACEUTICALS COMPANY IN ACCRA-GHANA, AND WE ARE ALSO LOCATED IN EAST
AFRICA AND SOUTH EAST ASIA, INCLUDING SINGAPORE. I AM THE PERSONAL
SECRETARY TO THE DIRECTOR, I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR SOME ONE WHOM I CAN
TRANSACT THIS BUSINESS WITH TRUST...WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE HERBAL
PRODUCT MONO HERBAL ROOTS (KANAMRUTAKADUGANDHA) FROM INDIA. OUR COMPANY IS
BUYING THIS PRODUCT FROM KENYA AT PRESENT. THIS PRODUCT CAN BE FOUND ONLY
IN INDIA. AND THE KENYA PEOPLE HAVE BEEN BUYING IT FROM INDIA.

BUT RECENTLY I GOT THE CONTACT OF SELLER IN INDIA. AND I CAME TO KNOW THAT
THIS PRODUCT CAN BE PURCHASED AT $ 70 US DOLLAR FROM INDIA AND SUPPLIED TO
THE COMPANY AT $150 US DOLLAR AND I HAVE THE CONTACT OF PRODUCERS FROM
INDIA OF WHICH I DON'T WANT TO RELEASE THIS CONTACT TO MY DIRECTOR.

SIR, MY REQUEST IS IF YOU CAN INVEST IN BUYING FROM THESE PEOPLE IN INDIA
AT $70 US DOLLAR AND WE WILL SELL THIS PRODUCT TO MY COMPANY FOR AT LEAST
$150 US DOLLAR. THEN WE CAN SHARE THE PROFIT... AND THE COST OF THIS ROOTS
WILL COME LIKE FIVE GRAMES COST $ 70 US DOLLAR. I CAN'T EASILY RELEASE
THIS CONTACT BECAUSE IF MY COMPANY KNOWS ABOUT IT, THEY WILL CONSULT LEGAL
PETITION AGAINST ME, AND I CAN'T GO TO INDIA TO BUY THIS PRODUCT NOW
BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE THE MONEY AND OUR COMPANY ALWAYS BUY 500-1000 PACKETS
(EACH PACKET CONTAINS 5 GRAMES). IF YOU CAN INVEST MONEY TO BUY THIS
PRODUCT FROM INDIA, I WILL FORWARD YOU THE CONTACT SELLER WITH HIS/HER
DETAILS AFTER THIS. AS AN INDIAN YOU WILL GET THESE HERBALS IN LESS PRICE
WITH YOUR CONTACT. THE COMPANY WILL SEND THE PROCUREMENT AND LOGISTIC
MANAGER TO YOU IN INDIAN WITH THE COMPANY STANDARD SAMPLE AND THE CASH TO
PAY ON DELIVERY....

REPLY TO THIS EMAIL URGENT AND CONFIDENTIAL.

Mr. Charles. Fleming
[email protected]

Reply mail thus;

Subject: SUPPLY OF MONO-HERBAL ROOT PRODUCT
Date: Monday, 23 February, 2009

Thanks for your strict confidence in responding to my mail because I want this opportunity to be done with a sincere and honest person and besides my company is not demanding any money from you rather for you to source the materials in your country. Base on this fact, my company can only deal with you on C.O.D basis- cash on delivery due to our first time dealing then after if we are satisfy with your supply, we now be paying into your account for any subsequent supply. Meanwhile, let me brush you through my company's profile and what you need to know about this transaction. My company is named BEXIMCO PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY, ORANGE Pharmaceutical Company was incorporated in 1982 as a producing company dealing with both herbal and seed and root ayuverdic drugs.

The company comprises of 75 key staffs and 205 workers from the KENYA , SOUTH AFRICA and UNITED KINGDOM branch. Our field of activity comprises the marketing and the distribution of finished ayuverdic drugs in EUROPE and AFRICA where our products are in high demand. Our products still remain the same quality since incorporation of the company till date and our company turn over is about 1.6 Millions Pounds Sterling per annul. Mono-herbal Roots are high immunity drugs that are used in high immunity deficiency body builder (HIV carriers, Low fertility & to stop the growth of cancer). The word mono-herbal was derived from combination of two ROOTS that had been preserved, cultured before they are been sold to pharmaceutical companies for production. The attentions of the producing pharmaceutical companies are in Asia, India to be precise. And that is why we source for the raw materials in India . My company is not aware of the producer’s selling price, because it was supplied to my company at $150 per sachet.

We can build a long lasting business with my company provided you are honest. If you can handle the quantity of (1,000) to supply three times monthly, my company will now issue you a purchase order per each supply. My company has to deal with you officially and directly because I don't want them (my company) to know i am directly involved in the transaction, this is something I want us to do and the profit will be shared between us in the ration of 80% for you and 20% for me after deduction of all expenses incurred by you. My company purchasing manager has to go to India with cash to pay you, hence you confirm the availability and much quantity ready to supply to my company. Key contact for getting this product: Mr. Walter Graham is the procurement Director of BEXIMCO PHARMACEUTICALS COMPANY and also the chief executive director of ORCHELLE PHARMACOLOGY GROUP OF COMPANIES.

I believe as an Indian, you can ascertain the availability of the product at fewer prices, and then my company will reach you officially. And I will give you the guideline on how to reach my company if we have agreed to do this business and the local producer contact. And the quantity depends on what you can supply and is it not less than 500 sachets the name of the product is Mono-herbal Roots. Contact person in India .

Contact Person: Mr. Anand Kumar

Contact Number: +919846307112

[email protected]

Regards

Charles Fleming

Mobile : +44 704 574 1818

Note also this search click here on name.

#13609 by Tissy Thu Sep 03, 2009 7:13 pm
Please BEWARE, afred koffi
he is a professional scam artist, there are pages and pages about his scams, he contacted me telling me I have an inheritance, 3.5 million, all I needed to do was send 950$, he gave personal in depth details of a deceased family member, I have contacted the FBI as well as the chief inspector in Ghana, there is a thick file as big as a phone book with the hundred of thousand of dollars this man has scammed.
his info is KOFFI AFRED, 155 OSU RD, ACCRA GHANA, 233-524694453
please beware of phone calls, mail and emails from this man claiming to be a banker at the international commercial bank of Ghana, he asks for your banking, personal info, and knows family history, be is very charming, and feeds on your loss of your loved one to get you to wire western union money for a '' transaction'' form to get the inheritance to you. I urge you to call your local FBI office if you have been a victim of this scam as I have.
I have lost everything, I am a disabled woman who wired him my entire disability check, now I face eviction, not able to afford food, medication or any personal items to live.
please tell your story
#13614 by The Enchantress Fri Sep 04, 2009 4:48 am
I am sorry you have been scammed Tissy. Thank You for posting this information and warning.

It will alert and save others from being scammed.

If you have any questions or concerns please post and a support team member will be glad to help you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note this search result click here

Note this posted (2009-09-03) Craigslist warning;

I am writing to tell everyone I have been scammed , I have contacted out local FBI, please beware of anyone emailing you or sending letters through he postal service as well as phone calls.
I was contacted by a Mr. afred koffi, stating I had an inheritance, he showed me pictures of the funeral as well as personal information about myself and my family, he stated he worked for the international bank of Ghana, and I needed to wire him 950.00 $usd for the '' transaction fee'', it would take about a week, and he would send me my inheritance for 3.5 million, after wiring the money, I heard nothing, so I called our local FBI, WHO THEN HELPED ME TO GOOGLE HIS NAME, there are pages and pages and pages of scams people have been duped out of money, hundreds of thousand of dollars, all using the same story.
I am disabled, single mother, who sent the only money I had in the world, if I can stop one person fro being defrauded, I will feel better, I would never want to see another human being lose everything, like I have , I lost my home, my savings, I can't afford my medication, I have lost everything because of this man and his scam! PLEASE BEWARE!

Posted on 419-scams.the-world-in-focus.com site;

From the desk of Alfred Koffi ICB Ghana.

Attn:

It is my pleasure to seek for your assistance, and you should consider it very important. This is an opportunity i would want us to utilize well. I am Mr Alfred Koffi , an officer in charge of Auditing and Accounting section with International commercial bank LTD Ghana, and also a Relationship Account Officer to Dr Salim Chidiac, a Lebanese.

He was a Seasoned Contractor with Ghana Cement Company in Ghana Republic, who unfortunately died in the plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Benin republic in December 25, 2003. You will read more stories about the crash on visiting this website:www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/Africa/12/26/Benin.crash/

Before his death on the 25th December 2003, Dr Salim Chidiac, has a fixed deposit account with the bank and no other person knows about this account or any thing concerning it, the account has no other beneficiary and my investigation proved to me that his supposed next of kin died along with him in the crash. Since then I have made several inquiries to locate any of my clients extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts, I decided to contact you. I contacted you to assist in repatriating the money left behind by my client before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank to the government. Consequently, Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 7 weeks now. I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased so that the proceeds of this account valued at US$12.5 million can be paid to you and then you and me can share the money in proportion 70% to me and 30% to you.

I sincerely request your honest co-operation to enable us see this transaction through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you and me from any breach of the law.

while it will take only 14 working days the funds will be in your nominated Bank account. you should forward the following information to me for a quicker communication.

A. Your Full Name
B. Private telephone and fax number
C. Your Full location Address.

Yours Sincerely.
Alfred Koffi [email protected]