Information on romance scams and scammers.
#84354 by Spook Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:13 am
http://www.saymehi.com/profile.php?ID=79965
macuslove
- 51 y/o male
- manchester, United Kingdom
- Have 1 children
- Last logged in: 2012-02-02 11:00:04
- ID: 79965
Description:
I am Looking for a very serious woman who is ready to marry and very understanding...i don't care if you are rich or poor,but very trustworthy and honest.who will love me and love my family also.
Ideal match description:
I am: i looking for nice woman and warm heart i like midioate chathing go to temple make new learnning other people share feeling togher i carring and support take care ...

Hello angel,
i will like you to know that i am new here, and i am very happy to be here ok because seeing your profile really caught my attention and i will like to have a very good and serious relationship with you if you are interested email me at [email protected],or [email protected] just add me or send me your personal email address so that i can add you so that we can chat ok bye................ ..........
Advertisement

#84386 by Spook Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:19 am
To [email protected]
Sent on 3-Feb-12 at 10:10:50am 'UCT' time
1st Open 3-Feb-12 at 15:12:33pm +00:00 (86%) Lagos, Nigeria
Reader Confirmed 3-Feb-12 at 15:12:33pm (UTC +00:00) - 5hours1min43secs after sending
Location Lagos, Nigeria (86% likelihood)
Opened on (41¸71¸171¸142:50578)

41.71.171.142 NIGERIA :dancebaby:
#84464 by Spook Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:32 am
To [email protected]
Sent on 3-Feb-12 at 10:10:50am 'UCT' time
1st Open 3-Feb-12 at 15:41:07pm +00:00 (86%) Lagos, Nigeria
Opened 3-Feb-12 at 15:41:07pm (UTC +00:00) - 5hours30mins17secs after sending
Location Lagos, Nigeria (86% likelihood)
Opened on (41¸71¸178¸155:52398)

41.71.178.155 NIGERIA

hello baby how are am happy when i received your email to me so how is life well am macus by name artised i have a gallary in uk that i manage,i will like to meet you in my msn so that we can chat to more about our self
#91917 by Grunt Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:36 am
To [email protected]
Opened 2012/03/24 ,
Location Bromley, England, United Kingdom (86% likelihood)
Opened on (85.237.212.125:46233)
Re-Opened
Opened 2012/03/24
Location Lagos, Nigeria (86% likelihood) :laugh-s:
Opened on 41.220.69.8.vgccl.net (41.220.69.8:58618)
Re-Opened
Opened 2012/03/24
Location London, England, United Kingdom (86% likelihood)
Opened on (212.118.232.221:56551)

Arnold Benton, [email protected]
from a deleted match.com profile
Hello dear
I am a person who is ambitious, optimistic, playful, hard aworking, devoted, intelligent, trusting, genuine, honest, sincere, witty and easy going. I'm very passionate in all areas of my life. I am very responsible and try to eat right, workout and live a healthy life. I stay active and have a good time doing it. I believe in a healthy relationship, I value honesty and trust. at's what I'm all about and if you don't have them, you don't have anything. I think it's important to understand and accept each others strengths and weaknesses. It is important to have passion, romance, physical attraction, a playful attitude, with lots of laughter i strongly believe all that. I have strong family values and morals and love my daughter who is 8years.she is the most precious and only family i have now she is 8years of age, Should we have a relationship and you ever have the opportunity to meet her she will steal your heart away, before I can! I am very involved, volunteer & I deal on all kind of Arts and Craft made works, i have a gallery here in Engand which i manage alone. I honor my commitments, enjoy being a devoted father or even a family man should I find a person who appreciates this quality.
I was bourn and raised in greece in the year 1961, aprial27, i worked as a supervisor in a construction company there in greece, that was my first job. i got retired in that job 6 years ago that was shortly after the death of my father, i was the only child of my family and happen to lost my mother very early in life, i got married very late in life, just because my job would not let me do it as i was always moving from place to place, i ended up becoming a married man at the age of 30, at this time, i was no longer travelling, we got our only child (Tracy) after 6 years of marriage, and not too long from there, i got retired, our marriage lasted for 14 years before death did it's worst to me.
I moved over to the uk 6 years ago and that was when i went into Arts And Craft as i have always loved and it was my father's job,,, My mom was from U.S amd my father from Greece, my late wife was from chicago, also in the state, but my dad have to move over to the uk shorlty after the death of my mom, there he did his work as a Sculptur, which i took over from him even if in a different way, i do love to laugh very ofen as it is one thing that keep me going on, i don't smoke but do drink, but never got drunk, i love to live a simple life and i am very open and flexible to situations, my most favourite meal is spaghetty with fried chicken, i also love vegetarian and Drink coffee often, i really do not know what more to tell you, but if you can ask me, i will be very happy to let you know......i hope to hear from you again soon, untill then, thanks and have the best of time...

Image Image
X-Originating-IP: [212.118.232.221]
Subject: About me and photos.
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2012 11:00:50 +0000
ISP: InterNAP Network Services U.K. Limited
Organization: INAP Anchorfree
Services: Suspected network sharing device
Geolocation Information
Last edited by Grunt on Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:21 am, edited 2 times in total.
#91919 by Grunt Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:58 am
facebook.com
uid 100000104495072
Collins Ehi
private profile

datememateme.com
Roncy
First Name: Yugosky
Last Name: Roncy
Sex: Man
City: dating guys all saint manchester
Description
well, i don't have much to say, but i could say that i am a nice, caring, handsome, fun living man, i live my life to the fullness, i like going t see fun places, like the movies, i like to hang out with people. this will be all i can write for now, any thing you would like to know, you just ask me cause i am open for that.
#105245 by Grunt Tue May 29, 2012 11:21 am
email address provided by PM

datemefree.org
uid 196120
kelvinsam2006
- 52 y/o male
- london, United Kingdom
- English, Spanish, Spanish
- sales and markerting
- Have 1 children
Marital status Widow
Education High School graduate
Income $70,000/year and more

Description:
i am a very honest and sincere man...
Ideal match description:
i am a business man i buy and self all kinds of artworks i am a very sincere man i don't like to play with people feelings i am here for a very serious relationship...

#105247 by Grunt Tue May 29, 2012 11:29 am
facebook.com
uid 100003285612263
Danny Williams
Worked at Safeway
Studied at Aristotle University of Thessaloniki
Lives in Salonika, Thessaloniki, Greece
From Accra, Ghana

rich mugu student in Greece :D

uploaded another 59 pics
#105249 by Grunt Tue May 29, 2012 11:39 am
procurarpessoas.net/procurar-amor/manfredo-aldo-4
Descrição
celular 00448719153648 endereço fornecido por esta pessoa 4LW E2 DE 30 GODWIN ROAD, LONDRES, INGLATERRA
#105250 by Grunt Tue May 29, 2012 11:43 am
facebook.com
Dawson Wesley
Lives in London, United Kingdom
From Swansea, United Kingdom
#127000 by ratt84 Fri Sep 28, 2012 10:28 pm
qp
Perez Walker
50 / Male
United States
Joined 09/25/12

Je passais par votre profil, quand j'ai vu les belles paroles de votre profil yours.i vu une femme que tout homme veut vraiment être avec lui, mon parti serait un mec sympa, intelligent, attentif, affectueux, la communication ouverte, l'esprit, très à l'aise dans sa peau et n'a pas peur de montrer leurs sentiments. C `est ce qu'il ya dedans qui compte plus de femmes me.a disposés à aimer un homme et une femme qui a vraiment besoin d'un très honnête dans son life.i comme l'honnêteté, et je pense que je suis très intéressé à en apprendre davantage sur le meilleur. Voici mon MSN ID chatter avec moi si vous voulez connaître le meilleur que je peux ajouter ou envoyez-moi ([email protected]) ou ([email protected]) s'il vous plaît ajouter ou envoyez-moi un courriel privé qui peut bien parler et ajouter mes meilleurs voeux ..
Perez
#127019 by ratt84 Sat Sep 29, 2012 6:33 am
Hello dear,
I am an ambitious, optimistic, hardworking, playful, tough, dedicated, intelligent, confident, sincere, honest, sincere, intelligent and easy to carry. I am very passionate in all areas of my life. I am very responsible and try to eat right training, and live a healthy life. That staying active and having a good time doing it. I believe in a healthy relationship, I value honesty and trust. I'm thinking and if you do not, you have nothing. I think it's important to understand and recognize the strengths and weaknesses. It is important to have the romance, passion, physical attraction, a playful attitude, with lots of laughs I firmly believe that all. I have strong family and moral values ??and love for my daughter who is 10 years.she family is beautiful and I have only now I've lost my family, we have a relationship and never have the chance to meet her, she will steal your heart before he can! I am very involved volunteer, and I read all kinds of arts and crafts made, I have a gallery here in Engand for you alone. I honor my commitments as a father or even a dedicated family man, who must find someone who appreciates this quality.

Bourn and raised in Greece, in 1961, in August, I worked as a supervisor in a construction company here in Greece, which was my first job. I retired I work six years ago, which was soon after the death of my father, I was the only child of my family and I lost my mother, which occurs very early in life, got married late in life just because my work will not let me do that because he was always moving from one place to another, I became a married man 30 years old at this point, I was not traveling, we have our only daughter (Sarah), after 6 years marriage and not far away, I was retired, our marriage lasted 14 years before his death is worse for me.

I moved to the UK for six years and that was when I went to the arts and crafts as I have always loved and that was the work of my father, my mother was my father, the U.S. and Greece, my late wife was Chicago, also in the state, but my father has to go to the UK shorlty after the death of my mother, did his work as sculpture, he took with him, though different, I love to laugh often and that is something I maintain, do not smoke, drink, I would like to live a simple life, and I'm very open and flexible to situations, my favorite food is fried chicken also spaghetty I love coffee and drink Vegetarian often do not really know what say, but if you ask me, I'll be very happy to know ...... Hope to hear from you soon, untill then, thanks and have the best time ...

Perez

Received: from [216.172.135.85]
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2012

IP: 216.172.135.85
ISP: EGIHosting
Organization: AFNCA
Services: Suspected network sharing device
Recently reported forum spam source. (20)
State/Region: California
City: San Jose