Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#94756 by Reportandie Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:08 pm
Delivered-To: [my.redacted.address]
Received: by 10.182.51.233 with SMTP id n9csp59629obo;
Fri, 6 Apr 2012 02:28:30 -0700 (PDT)
Received: by 10.224.207.131 with SMTP id fy3mr8232317qab.74.1333704510017;
Fri, 06 Apr 2012 02:28:30 -0700 (PDT)
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Received: from oms-mb01.r1000.mx.aol.com (oms-mb01.r1000.mx.aol.com. [64.12.102.137])
by mx.google.com with ESMTP id r6si2610919qcb.41.2012.04.06.02.28.29;
Fri, 06 Apr 2012 02:28:30 -0700 (PDT)
Received-SPF: pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 64.12.102.137 as permitted sender) client-ip=64.12.102.137;
Authentication-Results: mx.google.com; spf=pass (google.com: domain of [email protected] designates 64.12.102.137 as permitted sender) [email protected]; dkim=pass [email protected]
Message-Id: <[email protected]>
Received: from mtaout-da04.r1000.mx.aol.com (mtaout-da04.r1000.mx.aol.com [172.29.51.132])
by oms-mb01.r1000.mx.aol.com (AOL Outbound OMS Interface) with ESMTP id 4E4CE1C00009A;
Fri, 6 Apr 2012 05:28:29 -0400 (EDT)
Received: from User (unknown [219.139.76.173])
by mtaout-da04.r1000.mx.aol.com (MUA/Third Party Client Interface) with ESMTPA id E7491E0000ED;
Fri, 6 Apr 2012 05:27:21 -0400 (EDT)
Reply-To: <[email protected]>
From: "Eastern Technology Limited"<[email protected]>
Subject: Available Position.
Date: Fri, 6 Apr 2012 05:28:12 -0400
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/html;
charset="_iso-2022-jp$ESC"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
X-Priority: 3
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Mailer: Microsoft Outlook Express 6.00.2600.0000
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2600.0000
x-aol-global-disposition: S
X-SPAM-FLAG: YES
DKIM-Signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=mx.aol.com;
s110426; t=1333704509;
bh=z5vpWj5w8QRvgZofJ3/r/uRJqPx9WvtqrNLkf0I9V7I=;
h=From:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
b=dkY4kxqJePPsgrVQ6TRlhalTk1gWwTxLsQkunu1VS3rYBUEvUuTdJaABBP49MD06+
8Meug9PkPg8c/yr/MMQQky4ttgV05cR2XfARG8B3IDZmWFvMzl5Hy8IitTafXSswgI
2EwTd/DJ+8o3MX0L7W/3q3dBFF4E5jBU+YGCTUtYX-AOL-SCOLL-SCORE: 0:2:222566080:93952408
X-AOL-SCOLL-URL_COUNT: 0
X-AOL-REROUTE: YES
x-aol-sid: 3039ac1d33844f7eb6f95339
X-AOL-IP: 219.139.76.173

Hello


Do you have access to the internet and have up to three hours spare time per-week? if YES, you can get paid.
Would you like to work part time or full time online from home and get paid weekly? If yes, take your time and read the below job proposal

Eastern Technology ltd is a diversified technology and manufacturing company, dealing with aerospace products and services; control Technologies for buildings, homes and industry; automotive product based in, England, United Kingdom

We currently have an opening for part or full time employees for our ever-growing Accounts Receivable Department in Canada and USA. If this sounds like you, please read on, And consider becoming part of our company family.

The position of Accounts Receivable officer entails the following duties:


1. Checks will be issued to your name and mailed to you from our clients in USA
2. Process Checks at your local financial institution
3. Forward 90 percent of funds received to one of our branches and keep the remaining 10 percent
as your wage


Our payment mode will be on commission and salary basis, for every assignment in form of check Received from clients, you're entitled to 10% of the total worth of the check which excludes the cost of processing Western union to any of our regional office Accountant and also $1000 salary will come at every month end


INTERESTED APPLICANTS (HOW TO APPLY)


Interested applicants should reply with

Full name:
Full address: (p.o.box not accepted)
City:
State, zip code:
Cell#

Kindly email the above requested information. Once received, one of our Human Resource Manager will contact you through email stating the status of your application

Please specify the best way to contact you in your reply.


John Barker
Director, Human Resources
Eastern Technology Limited
Advertisement

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 20 guests