Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#9254 by juliettatum Mon Apr 27, 2009 2:18 pm
Standard 419 scam
uses emails
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Format letter
am Mohammad Hazim an oil merchant in IRAQI, I would need you to help
me out from an urgent situation, which the almighty Allah will bless
you as you listen to my cry to respond back to me immediately so I can
give you details on how you can help me out. Please I would appreciate
to receive your urgent response at the below email address;

May the almighty Allah be with you
Regards,
Mohammad Hazim

Hello my friend,
How are you doing? I am Mohammad Hazim a merchant in IRAQI, I have been diagnosed with Esophageal cancer, It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts.
I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone (not even myself) but my business. Though I am very rich, I was never generous,I was always hostile to people and only focused on my business as that was the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world.
I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I would live my life a different way from how I have lived it. Now that God has called me, I have willed and given most of my property and assets to my immediate and extended family members as well as a few close friends.I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul. so,I have decided to give also to charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have distributed money to some charity organizations in the U.A.E, Algeria, India and Malaysia. Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore.
I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and distribute the money which I have there to charity organization in Bulgaria and Pakistan, they refused and kept the money to themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to
be contended with what I have left for them.
I will want you to help me collect my last deposit and dispatched it to charity organizations which I deposited in security/finance house abroad, which no one knows of is the huge cash deposit of (Twenty five Million, Five Hundred Thousand U.S dollars) I have set aside 25% for you, then 5% for any expenses insured.
If you are interested, please send your prompt reply to my confidential email address below which you will have to reply to if you will be kind enough to assist;
Email: [email protected]
Regards,
Mohammad Hazim

more script
May the good God bless you as you read this mail. Thanks for your kind response to hear my cry. I choose to carry out this mission just because the Almighty Allah has called me to do so, which the voice of the almighty Allah is the final in a man’s life. Please join me my friend to carry out the wish of the almighty Allah to help the children of the world.

Right now, I have been diagnosed with esophageal cancer, which It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts. I have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone (not even myself) but my business. Though I am very rich, I was never generous, I was always hostile to people and only focused on my business as that was the only thing I cared for not even my family, until I lost them few years back during the war.

But now I regret all this as I now know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the money in the world. I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to this world I would live my life a different way from how I have lived it. Now that God has called me, I have willed and given most of my property and assets to my extended family members as well as a few close friends because right now life has no meaning to me anymore, due to the love I have for money and things of the world, like I said, I lost my immediate family in Iraq years ago before I came back from a business trip in Kazakhstan, ever since I have actually lost hope of life which led me to some dubious way of living my life because the world is a wicked place.

Now I have a calling, I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul. so, I have decided to give also to charity organizations, as I want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have distributed funds to some charity organizations in the U.A.E, Algeria, India and Malaysia. Now that my health has deteriorated so badly, I can’t do this myself anymore, and I can’t travel out of Iraq till I hear the finally calling from the Almighty Allah the creator.

I once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and distribute the money which I have there to charity organization in Bulgaria and Pakistan; they refused and kept the money to themselves. Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with what I have given them so far.

I will want you to help me collect my last deposit and dispatched it to charity organizations which I deposited in security/finance house abroad, which no one knows of is the huge cash deposit of (Forty Five Million, Five Hundred Thousand U.S dollars) you can keep 25% of the total funds for your self, then 5% for any expenses insured, the balance 70% will be used to fulfill the wish of the almighty Allah for his good will to help the children of the world which will become the leader of tomorrow. Please respond back to me on this mail.

Regards,
Mohammad Hazim

Later letters come from:
DR POL STEWART (Director of Operation)
HOOFD PARTICULIER BETALINGSVERKEER (IN’L OPERATION)
EURO SECURITIES & ASSETS COMPANY LTD
EMAIL: [email protected]
Advertisement

#9399 by Johann Meister Sun May 03, 2009 6:18 am
Oh :-O
I got the same here :
Got it from [email protected] :

Hello my friend,

I am Mohammad Hazim an oil merchant in IRAQ, I would need you to help me out from an urgent situation, which the almighty Allah will bless you as you listen to my cry to respond back to me immediately so I can give you details on how you can help me out. I have a lucrative business proposal of mutual interest to share with you.

Please I would appreciate to receive your urgent response at the below Email: [email protected]

May the almighty Allah be with you. Please, keep this proposal to yourself alone. I am Iraqi by birth and i speak Arabic. I have a special Language Translation machine which i am using to translate my message to German and this is because of the privacy of this proposal. Your urgent response is highly needed please.

Regards,
Mohammad Hazim

He also uses machine translations into German. He is already a well known scammer if one googles the name (but he can´t be too well-known enough ;) )
Hallo, mein Freund,

Ich bin Mohammad Hazim ?l Kaufmann im Irak, ich brauche dich, um mich von einem dringenden F?llen, die der Allm?chtige Allah segne Sie, wie Sie h?ren, mein Schrei zu reagieren sofort zur?ck zu mir, damit ich kann Ihnen Informationen dar?ber, wie k?nnen Sie mir helfen werden. Ich habe ein lukratives Gesch?ft Vorschlag von gemeinsamem Interesse mit Ihnen teilen.

Bitte, ich w?rde auf Ihre dringende Antwort in meine private E-Mail: [email protected]

M?ge der allm?chtige Gott sei mit euch. Bitte, halten diesen Vorschlag f?r sich allein. Ich bin von Geburt irakischen und ich spreche Arabisch. Ich habe eine besondere Language Translation Maschine, die ich mit, um meine Botschaft an die deutschen und dies ist wegen der Privatsph?re dieses Vorschlags. Ihre Antwort ist sehr dringend ben?tigt bitte.

Gr??e,
Mohammad Hazim
Meine private E-Mail: [email protected]

Have you googled your chatter´s or "business partner´s" email yet? It might lead you to ScamWarners...
#9494 by juliettatum Thu May 07, 2009 12:52 pm
Another email

[email protected]

This paragraph has been added

I got your contact address through the book called (WHO'S WHO OF AMERICAN WOMAN) and endeavor to observe utmost discretion in all matters concerning this issue because of my close family, as i hope that you are a sincere, honest and matured person and above all TRUSTWORTHY. This letter have been posted to you by one of the Doctor who work in this Hospital, she is among the humanitarian worker here and when she told me that she will be traveling to visit her family in Kazakhstan, i decided to give her this letter to help me post, but she did not know the content of this letter.