Information on romance scams and scammers.
#94787 by Spook Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:55 am
http://www.wireclub.com/users/doris_otoo12
doris otoo (doris_otoo12) Offline
31 • Female • from Accra GHANA

My name is doris,i am 32 years Old,I am Single (five years ago),
Black, dark black hair, brown eyes :laugh-s: , 5' 9", 141 lbs.,Long Hair and a healthy Lady. I am self-sufficient, Beautiful, happy, secure, self-confident, psychologically aware, emotionally and financially secure. and working as a Waiter In a Local Resturant,am Living with my Mom and Dad in a Logging house,i am a Ghanaian By Birth,my Father is a Ghanaian and my mother is From Australia

Advertisement

#95067 by Grunt Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:15 am
yahoo avatar leads to

facebook.com
uid 100002280308772
Anna Angel
private profile

facebook.com
uid 100002329610674
Orianne Delafleur
Worked at Bank
Studied at Eastern Kentucky University
#105001 by next victim Mon May 28, 2012 9:50 am
Same script, different name

http://www.4ppl.com/vanesamingle

[email protected]

well i have hear from u ...i am not a scammer here and i am for real and i have hurt here before and i know if i hurt someone the person will feel...................... My name
is vanesa,i am 32 years Old,I am Single (five years ago), Black, dark
black hair, brown eyes, 5' 9", 141 lbs.,Long Hair and a healthy Lady.
I am self-sufficient, Beautiful, happy, secure, self-confident,
psychologically aware, emotionally and financially secure. and working
as a Waiter In a Local Resturant,am Living with my Mom and Dad in a
Logging house,i am a Ghanaian By Birth,my Father is a Ghanaian and my
mother is From Australia..i have been In Ghana all My life i am a Hard
working lady and very freindly.i have no Kids and Never Married... i
Will Be Graduating Next Month and i am Studing Catering(Vocational
Skills) .. i Cook Very Well Because that is My..............i believe you are doing great there by the infinite God grace and i have been missing you and thinking much about you too....baby you have in me and your self that i am for real here and not here for games okay....i am woman and i have feelings and i know how it is if someone hurt you or break your heart and i will never do that to you because i have been hurt here before and i know how it pains alot if someone hurt you bad....what do you think i will gain if i hurt innocent person like you? do you think God will bless me for that matter? don't have to time to play games here with anyone feelings i am always lonely here in my room and am serious seeking for my right and husband live together with and i will never do anything to you that i will hurt you if only you take me as your only woman and love me forever and ever...you don't have to look or listen to what people will say because if do you
good you do for your self and if you do bad you do for your self too my dear...baby please give only one chance to prove you that i am for real here and not here for games okay....how can i waste my important time to talk to you when i know that i am having serious hairdressing work to learn and become master oneday and have my own?...baby please trust me like you trust God because i am for real here and i will never disappoint you in anyway and i believe that you will never also hurt me too.......