Information on romance scams and scammers.
#79128 by Denisejg13 Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:48 pm
Make use of the below information to make a request for my visit from the
area office .

Name:- LT Handerson
Email:- [email protected]

You can send them below short note

I am ........... i am here by applying for the casual leave for Colonel
Diaz James Spencer for 12 weeks Vacation UN/US ARMY
009/16770/UNAMIL
i want to have constant conversation with him as i am he's future wife.
I will be grateful if you can grant my application.Thanks for your consideration.

Yours............

send email and explain the reason why i should be home with you and plead to
the authority to consider your application.i will come home immediately you
finish the process and do all the best to always keep posted on every single steps
during the process .You know you're really in love, when you have love for that person and only that person. You want to be with them in every waking moment, and you'll stay with them through thick and thin It's not being in love that makes me happy. It's being in love with you that makes me happy.

Honey,you are the joy of my life and i will always handle my love with you with cares
[img]c:\Documents%20and%20Settings\Denise\My%20Documents\My%20Pictures\James.jpg[/img]
Advertisement

#95450 by Spook Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:05 am
http://person.com/personals.phtml?user_id=5984547
USER ID: 5984547
Nickname: diaz4love
Name: Diaz
State/Region: Maryland
City: Connecticut Gardens
More about myself: I love to socialize with other people and sometimes even the need of it. Many people can share, talk, and exclusivity. Ambient consider me a strong personality, who knows how to control himself even in the most difficult situations., But domestic bliss is necessary that the prospective husband also had a strong character, and then we will see a magnificent undefeated team! :-) I walk through life with eyes wide open and I want to try something new and unknown., I have wide interests and I have no trouble, unlike many others, to leave all that old stuff behind him and plunge into a new life. I do not wont to give up, if something does not work ...
First date - hope for chemistry, which is so elusive. If it's not there, I always enjoy meeting other people. Something simple like a coffee meeting. Beyond that first encounter, IF there was mutual chemistry - dinner? Thai? Sushi? Maybe a walk in a safe public place - or a museum exhibit and then dinner. It would be heart warming to find easy conversation plus magnetic attraction. Knowing that there's something there that compels both of you to want, no, need to see one another again. That's what I'd love to have happen on a first date.

diaz4love: My Birthday is August 3 1958 i am 53 year of age my favorite color is Green my best friend are Jesus and God because they never fail me i have been widowed since 2001 i am still in US ARMY and i am deployed to Kabul Afghanistan war zone. my child name is Sandra she is 12 years staying with my Mum
diaz4love: I am glad you emailed me back. Some of my hobbies are listening to country music, Singing, Playing tennis, Cooking, Dancing and i also love watching movies when ever i am free.The main thing i look for in a woman is trust ,love, care and i want to trust her even if he's 1 million miles away and vice verse Here are some questions for you ( smiles ) , i need to know when your birthday is ? how many friends do you call your best ? , are you a fast food type or eat at home ? , whats your favorite spot on Holidays ? , how often do you travel ? Due to your work circumstances , how many hours does it keep you away from your lover in a day ? Are you single or have been married before? Do you live alone ? in a house or an apartment ? For how long have you been into the online dating system ? I'll wrap it up here My Birthday is August 3 1958 i am 53 year of age my favorite color is Green my best friend are Jesus and God because they never fail me i have been widowed since 2001
null 05:18 diaz4love: i am deployed to Kabul Afghanistan war zone. my child name is Sandra she is 12 years staying with my Mum...It will be the best to let me have your email address for further discussion and probably email you some of my recent pictures, I will love to get to know you more