Information on romance scams and scammers.
#96403 by Grunt Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:29 am
tagged.com
uid 5965710309
Johnson F
hello friends im Fred greatest weekend
2 days ago
Relationship Status: Single
Interested In: Dating, Serious Relationship
Religion: Catholic
Orientation: Straight
High School: Saint Joseph Notre Dame High School '76
College: Woodbury University '81

hello im Mr Fred im here for life time partner will love to meet up with thing of life if you dnt mind im dam here for who will love me with craing and understanding here is mine Email address [email protected] okay

pic shows
Terry Opp
53 from California, United States
Model, Actor, Film & Stage Crew, Photographer
http://www.starnow.com/terryopp
Advertisement

#96404 by Grunt Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:34 am
facebook.com
uid 100002854221398
Daniel Sutton
Studied at University of Texas at Arlington
Lives in Ocala, Florida
From Miami, Florida
About Daniel
I am very loving, caring,intelligent,nice...in general a good person. I love to do things with my partner,specially helping others and advancing human rights. Like very much outdoor activities,love to take photos of nature,being active.I Like to watch movies and documentary about non-fiction subjects.I like cooking and traveling...shopping is an adventure...lol. Love to get together with my family and sharing stories with them.I also like to work with people on self-stem and personal development.Like reading non-fiction books and learning new things.Try to do volunteer activities as much as I can.As i said, I also like traveling and testing different foods around the world.I`m looking for a person to
share the rest of my life with and grow old together...
#96568 by Grunt Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:02 am
babe i got your maill lovely mail knwing more about you is necessary like to knw you country and age and wht you doing for leaving by then will can have a cos to glory okay hope to hear from you soon

Received: from [197.255.169.125]
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2012

Lagos, Nigeria
#96574 by Grunt Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:46 am
facebook.com
uid 100002564733755
Samson Ramsey
Works at I AM AN ENGINEER
Studied at University of Houston
Lives in Manchester, United Kingdom
From Houston, Texas

#96575 by Grunt Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:53 am
quovadis.ws
MosesAlbert
business: cable word
name: Mr,moses
Skype-Name: moses
email address: [email protected]
activities and interests: sailing of cable and general contractor

netlog.com
moses_albert10
male - 54 years, Österreich
Name moses albert
Date of birth 02/02/1958
Location (Burgenland), Österreich
Native language Deutsch

profile from 9 January 2012
#96579 by Grunt Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:13 am
facebook.com
uid kelvin.buttlerkings
Kelvin Buttler Kings
Studied at University of Cape Town
Lives in Tampa, Florida
From Tampa, Florida

[email protected]
facebook.com
uid 100002390849097
Jacobs Fred
Worked at U.S. Army Special Operations Command
Studied at University of Southern California
Lives in Baghdad, Iraq
From San Diego, California
About Jacobs
I am a fun, outgoing, sociable, affectionate, and intelligent man. I am independent, responsible, reliable, patient, and open-minded. My daughter and my job are the most important people in my world. Being a great Father is so important to me, and something I think about and evaluate on a daily basics. I am definitely looking for the same quality in the person I date. Someone who is easy-going and patient makes life a lot more fun. I am looking for someone who is attractive, outgoing, intelligent, active, and has strong moral values and character. Family life is important to me and always will be. My kid will always be a priority and the woman I date needs to understand that.I am a very quiet and I'm told hard to express my feelings.I like to exercise and keep fit for my work.I jog and do light weights at home and enjoy a game of basketball weekly.I am a home body I like having home improvement projects around the house.I also enjoy playing with my child and teaching life skills.But I feel like there's somebody missing and I am over going out to pubs and nightclubs so i rather stay back home after work and make my family happy.Love watching the AFL footy and the cricket when it's on TV or listening to the radio.Love getting outside in the garden on weekends, day trips, walks.BBQs with friends and a few beers can't pass that up.

en.netlog.com
jacobsfred
28 years, Bilzen, België
Name Fred Jacobs
Date of birth 23/03/1984
Native language Nederlands

#101768 by Grunt Sun May 13, 2012 1:04 pm
facebook.com
uid 100003149245085
Fred Wilson
Lives in Chicago, Illinois
From Chicago, Illinois
Male

besides using the pics already posted
the profile pic shows sb. different
Image Image

pics stolen from
Robert Plazek
41 from Victoria, Australia
Actor

http://www.starnow.co.uk/robertplazek
Last edited by Grunt on Sun May 13, 2012 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
#101769 by Grunt Sun May 13, 2012 1:07 pm
confirio.com
PKUT
Male / Straight
Joined March 4, 2012.
Living in West Hempstead, New York.

same profile pic as on facebook
hello honey,i am nice and good ,i would love to meet you and know you better,if you dont mine honey,have nice day hope to hear from you soon,i am honest and caring,i dont like dishonest people and i love to keep people with beautiful hearthello honey,i feel so nice wink from you,how are you doing hope you are doing nice and good honey,i would love to meet you and know you better,if you dont mine honey,have nice day hope to hear from you soon
#101837 by Grunt Sun May 13, 2012 7:15 pm
hi honey, how are you doing today i hope you are fine and good happy mothers day sweetheart, i feel do nice to heart from you ,this is my picture i hope you like it, have a good day please sent me your as soon as you get my picture , hope to hear from you soon

Received: from [41.203.64.133]
Date: Sun, 13 May 2012

Lagos, Nigeria
#102735 by Grunt Thu May 17, 2012 11:19 am
hi honey , how are you doing tpday i hope you are fine and good, i have not held from you for sometime now,please as soon as you receive my massage please honey,reply me so i can be sure you are fine and good my love, i hope to hear from you soon baby

Received: from [62.145.77.66]
Date: Wed, 16 May 2012
IP: 62.145.77.66
ISP: B.V. Mach
Organization: Ciscon Inc.
Type: Corporate
#108476 by Grunt Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:09 am
Hello xxx,
Thanks you for your responed this is my ID you can join me there so that i can tell you more about me there as soon as you come online are tell you everything you what too no dear hope you understand me very well i need to hear form you too ok.get back to me.........
Received: from [197.242.103.19]
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2012