Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#9726 by The Enchantress Sun May 17, 2009 1:07 pm
MR.IBRAHIM ALI

Fake bank manager and scammer.

Do not reply and send no details.

Claims to be;

MR.IBRAHIM ALI.
BILL AND EXCHANGE MANAGER,
BANK OF AFRICA. (BOA)
please contact me with my private
Email:([email protected])

Mail addresses used;

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

IP = 41.203.224.224 = Burkina Faso

Mail;

My name is Mr Ibrahim Ali I work as the operational manager in account management section in charge of credit and foreign bills in Bank of Africa here in OUAGADOUGOU, BURKINA FASO. On a routine inspection I discovered a dormant domiciliary account with a balance sum of ($27.2m us dollars (twenty seven million two hundred thousand us dollars). On further discreet investigation, I also discovered that the account holder has died long ago with his family on a plane crash leaving no beneficiary to the account and no other person knows about this account.I am in close contact with the director of the bank here who is willing to approve the transfer to any reliable and trustworthy foreigner with foreign bank account because the former operator of the a/c is a foreigner and from Germany in particular.
I am certainly sure that he has no written or oral WILL attached to the account, no beneficiary and nobody will come again for the claim of this money. It is only a foreigner who can claim this money with legal claims to the account holder which I will provide to you if you are interested, therefore I need your cooperation in this transaction.The difference in country of origins is not a hindrance to the success of this transaction. This money will remain useless in this dormant account if I did not transfer the fund out to a foreign account and it will be very easy for us now to transfer this fund hence the governor of the central Bank Of BURKINA FASO has instructed all banks in BURKINA FASO to release all the pending fund to the owners or their next of kin.I will provide the necessary information needed in order to claim this money.
I only need your cooperation as a foreigner to provide your safe bank account information for the transfer. All arrangement that will ensure a smooth transfer of the fund to the account which you are to nominate is already in place. You should also provide me with your direct phone lines for easy communication. I wish for utmost confidentiality in handling this transaction.Let me hear from you URGENTLY. Please treat this business with almost confidentiality and send me the Following:
Your FullName……………………..
Your Sex……………………………
Your Age……………………………
Your Country………………………..
Your pass or photo…………………..
Your Occupation……………………..
Your Personal Mobile Number………
Your Personal Fax Number………….
I will send you the details of this transaction as soon as i hear from you thanks, trusting to hear from you immediately with your contact information’s.
Yours faithfully,
please go through this site:http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479stm
MR. IBRAHIM ALI.
BILL AND EXCHANGE MANAGER,
BANK OF AFRICA. (BOA)

Note this site;

http://justfakemail.wordpress.com/2009/05/10/fake-from-ibrahimall1-ibrahimall1libero-it/

Sent: Sunday, May 10, 2009
Subject: Urgent From Mr Ibrahim Ali, Call Me Imm ediately You Reply.

DEAR FRIEND, I AM MR. IBRAHIM ALI ,THE MANAGER OF BILL AND EXCHANGE AT THE FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT OF MY BANK. BEFORE I WROTE YOU, I PRAYED THAT YOU WILL BE A HONEST AND RELIABLE PERSON WHOM I CAN WORK WITH TO ACHIEVE THIS DEAL OF OUR LIFE.FROM MY SECTION IN THE BANK, I DISCOVERED AN ABANDONED SUM OF SIX MILLION EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS ($6.8M) WITH ACCOUNT NUMBER 14-2558-5976 THAT BELONGS TO ONE OF OUR FOREIGN CUSTOMERS WHO DIED ALONG WITH HIS WIFE AND ONLY DAUGHTER IN A PLANE CRASH OF ALASKA AIRLINES FLIGHT NUMBER 261 WHICH CRASHED ON MONDAY, 31 JULY, 2000, 13:22 GMT 14:22 UK. WITH THE WHOLE PASSENGERS ABOARD. MAIL [email protected] MR. IBRAHIM ALI CALL ME +226 78 26 14 23

On this site;

http://diswww.mit.edu/bloom-picayune/cfs/145704

Thu May 14 2009

Dear Friend,
This message might meet you in utmost surprise, however,it's just my urgent
need for foreign partner that made me to contact you for this transaction.
I am a banker by profession from Burkina faso in west Africa and currently holding the post of Director Auditing and Accounting unit of the bank. I have the opportunity of transfering the left over funds ($6. 8million) =
of one of my bank clients who died along with his entire family on 31 july 2000 in
a plane crash.
You can confirm the genuiness of the deceased death by clicking on this web site http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm Hence, i am inviting
you for a business deal where this money can be shared between us in the ratio
of 50/50 If you agree to my business proposal. further details of the transfer
will be forwarded to you as soon as i receive your return mail.( [email protected] ) have a great day. yours,
Mr. Ibrahim Ali call me +226 78 26 14 23

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement