Information on romance scams and scammers.
#97091 by crispus Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:44 am
Kelvin Jack, [email protected]

looking4u123 on ConnectingSingles
it takes 2 to tango!!!
I am a: 46 yr-old man seeking women, 38-61
Height: 5' 9" (175 cm)
Body Type: Average
Ethnicity: Native American
Religion: Christian/Catholic
Marital Status: Widowed
Has Kids: Yes, and they live with me
Wants Kids: Not Sure
In my own words
About me: I'm ready for friendship, relationship or marriage depending on who I meet. I am looking for someone is secure and who knows what they want in a man. I want someone who is not afraid of commitment, someone who can communicate well, both with words and feelings, and someone who will treat me as an equal and not an object. A good sense of humor, outgoing. Someone who loves kids, travel, and is able to get dirty one minute and get dressed, to go out the next minute.
I’m looking for: I'm searching for a classy woman that is truly capable of appreciating a true gentleman. A lady that enjoys a man's desire for chivalry, sensuality, romance, adventure, I posses an inborn passion and desire to serve a woman rather than to be served first. One that desires to honor & respect a woman for what she truly is; a delicate human being. A sensitive individual with all of the desires of a whole person. That wants to share more than life has to offer in the vast array & amount of possibilities.
More about me
Education: Bachelors Degree
general construction Engineer
Looking for: Dating

message on CS:
Hey Cutie,
I'm new on here and searching..To me Love is everything & really all that life is measured by.. I strive for the highest ideals of my being.. specially the humorous parts!In short I'm looking for someone extraordinary,caring,honest and faithful for a long term relationship..If you are interested pls kindly get back to me on my email kelvinjack65 AT YA HOO DOT COM.Or add me on messenger so we can chat and get to know more about each other..
Your profile really caught my eye and hope that I would have the privilege to know you.
Kelvin..

his email:
Hey Cutie,
I'm so glad to read from you..I just want you to consider as much as possible about you and me, and how you really feel about what we have to offer each other. I'm sure you are VERY popular and busy with all the attention from other Guys,but I really want to explore the possibilities of you and me....

As you can see from my profile you will see that I have a personal commitment willing to love and adore my woman forever till death do us parth.
I want to give love, happiness, tenderness, and to have someone to protect, and to feel loved in return...

Do you like my sense of humour ?

Are you really ready for a serious lasting long term relationnship ?

Do you want an active and romantically passionate sex life?

Would you like to dress in a very sexy way for your man at home ? (While he looks after you).

Do you like the idea of mutual massage as a part of a sensuous love life for two ?

Well, I think that's the most important things I wanted to say to you,and if you have any questions about anything at all, please ask.
I can think of a lot of other things we could do together (yes, apart from sex:) ), and if you are who I think you are from reading your profile, I know we could have a lot of FUN together,just doing stuffs :) Would you like to have a lot of FUN ? :)

If you are a bit shocked by all of the above; you are not alone :) I don't think either of us are going to last on the site for too long.I want the best (that's you), and I want you to have the best too (that's me), so lets not miss the opportunity, and find out if we are REALLY COMPATIBLE and see if we think we could be happy together.

I'll be lookng forward to hear from you soon...

Kelvin..

Received: from [41.203.64.134]
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012

IP: 41.203.64.134
ISP: Globacom Ltd
Services: Suspected network sharing device
City: Lagos

Advertisement

#97279 by crispus Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:06 am
Hey Cutie,
I got online waiting to chat with you but you never came on..When will you like to talk ?I really wanna get to know more about you..You are so sweet and adorable..
Waiting to hear from you soon..
Kelvin.

Received: from [174.59.83.173]
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012

IP: 174.59.83.173
ISP: Comcast Cable
State/Region: Pennsylvania
City: Jersey Shore
#97280 by Grunt Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:11 am
netlog.com
kelvinjack65
male - 46 years, Neptune City, United States
Name kelvin mike
Date of birth 12/06/1965
Location Neptune City United States
Native language English
Profession Other
Looking for Relationship
Hobbies Construction Engineer
Love status Single
About me

I'm ready for friendship, relationship or marriage depending on who I meet. I am looking for someone is secure and who knows what they want in a man. I want someone who is not afraid of commitment, someone who can communicate well, both with words and feelings, and someone who will treat me as an equal and not an object. A good sense of humor, outgoing. Someone who loves kids, travel, and is able to get dirty one minute and get dressed, to go out the next minute.

I'm searching for a classy woman that is truly capable of appreciating a true gentleman. A lady that enjoys a man's desire for chivalry, sensuality, romance, adventure, I posses an inborn passion and desire to serve a woman rather than to be served first. One that desires to honor & respect a woman for what she truly is; a delicate human being. A sensitive individual with all of the desires of a whole person. That wants to share more than life has to offer in the vast array & amount of possibilities.