Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#9729 by The Enchantress Sun May 17, 2009 3:00 pm
MARIE ADEL DIOUF

Do not reply to this scammer and send no details.

Mail address used [email protected]

Mails;

Dear Sir,

I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise. I am Salesmanager, in a Company that produces Oil.I Hope that you will not expose or betray this trust and confident that i am about to Repose on you for the mutual benefit of our both parties.

I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of $10.6 million Immediately to your account. The money has been dormant for years in the Bank here without any body coming for it.

I want to release the money to you as the nearest person to our deceased customer(the owner Of the account) who died a long with his supposed next of kin in an air Crash since July 2007.

I don't want the money to go into Bank treasury as an abandoned fund.

So this is the reason why i contacted you, so that the bank can release the money to you as the nearest person to the deceased customer. Please i will like you to keep this proposal as a top secret and delete if you are not interested.

Upon receipt of your reply, I will send you full details on how the Business will be executed and also note that you will have 30% of the Above mentioned sum if you agree to transact the business with me.And you can reply me from this Email address below... [email protected]

Thanks,

Yours faithfully,

Mrs. Marie Adel Diouf.

Hello,
I am delighted to hear from you. My name is Marie Adel Diouf, 27 years old girl .I am sorry if this mail will come to you as an embarrassment or a surprise, I just felt like empting myself to you, after my farst and preay ,I decided to confide in you, as am faced with total frustration and hardship. My prayer is that you find this mail in good health and blessings. I am presently residing in Dakar-Senegal.

I have decided to contact you with greatest delight and personal respect.Well, I am Marie Adel Diouf ,the only daughter of late Dr.Usm4n Diouf late former Director of finance Sierra-Leone diamond and mining corporation.Few days before the death my father, he confided in me and ordered me to go to his underground safe and move out immediately, with a Deposit Agreement and Cash Receipt he made with a BANK in SENEGAL where he deposited USD$8.2 million dollars cash(EIGHT MILLION,TWO HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS).This money was made from the sells of Gold and Diamond by my father and he have already decided to use this money for future investment of the family.

Thereafter, I rushed down to Dakar with these two documents and confirmed the deposit of the fund by my father. Also I have been granted political stay as a Refugee camp by the Government of Senegal.Meanwhile, my father have instructed me to look for a trusted foreigner who can assist me to move out this money from Senegal immediately for investment.
Based on this,I solicit for your assistance to transfer this fund into your Account, but I will demand for the following requirement:

(1) Could you be able to introduce me to a profitable business venture that would not require much technical expertise in your country where part of this fund will be invested?

(2) Your full name.
(3) Your residential house address.
(4) Your direct telephone and fax number.
(5) Your age
(6) Marital status.

Please, all these requirements are urgently needed as it will enable me to establish a stronger business relationship with you hence I will like you to be the general overseer of the investment there after.

I am trusthing you and I will please want you to handle this transaction based on the trust I have established on you.For your assistance in this transaction, I have decided to offer you 20% percent commission of the total amount at the end of this business.
The security of this business is very important to me and as such,I would like you to keep this business very confidential.If you are willing to assist me.
Please kindly reply me immediately. I shall expect your urgent reply soon.
Thank's From,
Marie Adel Diouf

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement