Has someone offered you a huge sum of money or a valuable consignment? It's a 419 or advance fee fraud - find out how they work, and what to do to be safe.
#9751 by The Enchantress Mon May 18, 2009 6:09 am
MICHAEL MITCHELL

Liar and fake barrister/scammer with fake qualifications using a very real and legitimate company to scam.

Note - The law firm is not in any way connected to this scam.

Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: CONGRATULATIONS! RELEASE OF YOUR BEQUEST

THE UNITED KINGDOM OF GREAT BRITAIN AND NORTHERN IRELAND
CLIFFORD CHANCE LAW FIRMS LONDON UNITED KINGDOM

FROM THE DESK OF
BARR. MICHAEL MITCHELL ESQ.

Attn: Beneficiary

I, Barr.Michael Mitchell Esq. LLB,MBA,PhD, a principal partner of Clifford Chance Law Firms London United Kingdom do hereby seek your consent on behalf of my late client Late Mr. Morris Thompson an American who unfortunately lost his life in the plane crash of Alaska Airlines Flight 261 which crashed on January 31st 2000, including his wife and only daughter Sheryl Thompson.

You shall read more about the crash on visiting this site.

http://www.cnn.com/2000/US/02/01/alaska.airlines.list/

My late client Mr. Morris Thompson before his sudden death made you a beneficiary in the item 3 of the codicil to his WILL and LAST TESTAMENT to present you the beneficiary to his estate which worth with shares and dividends worth of ($14,500,000.00) Fourteen Million, Five hundred thousand United States Dollars) that was deposited with a reputable bank based here in London united kingdom.

However, My late client Mr. Morris Thompson and his wife and only daughter Sheryl Thompson lost there life in the plane crash of Alaska Airlines Flight 261 which crashed on January 31st 2000: The website link below authenticates the validity of this saddening information.

http://www.cnn.com/2000/US/02/01/alaska.airlines.list/

Until his sudden death, He was one of the United state's most prominent Native and business leaders and had been in Mexico for a vacation with his wife, Thelma Thompson, and daughter Sheryl Thompson. Thompson retired as president and chief executive officer of Doyon Ltd., a Native corporation formed in 1971 as part of the Alaska Native Claims Settlement Act. The corporation has 12.5 million acres of land, making it the largest private landowner in the United States .
When Thompson took over Doyon in 1985, it had an operating loss of $28 million. When he retired, it was generating $70.9 million in annual revenues, had 900 employees and 14,000 stockholders. Thompson was a special assistant to the Secretary of the Interior during the Nixon years. He was only 34 when he was appointed Commissioner of the Bureau of Indian Affairs. He also was a Cabinet-level officer in Alaska Gov. Walter Hickel's first administration.

In accordance to the British Inheritance payment laws over here, your inheritance funds worth $14,500,000.00 US dollars will be processed and transferred to you being the legitimate and legal heir to the Estates of my late client Morris Thompson. However, I was instructed by the paying institution to provide the beneficiary (YOU) within the next fourteen official working days or have your total inheritance sum rendered unserviceable and declared unclaimed and seized. All the inheritance sums for this quarter has been processed and approved for transfer which my clients name (Late Mr. Morris Thompson) happened to be in the Batch 594GBIHT the Bank is transferring their inheritance to the beneficiaries this quarter that will end soonest.

To that effect I officially seek your consent as the beneficiary to this inheritance sum to present you to the Bank and apply so that my late clients entitlements will be transferred over to you through the said legal process for offshore foreign remittance to beneficiaries. Every legal clearance backing you up for claims has been submitted to the Bank of which they will be contacting you any moment from now. it is pertinent to note that this is not risky in any way, and does not require much engagement as the Bank are taking care of this transaction in full capacity.

All I require from you is your maximum support and honest co-operation to enable us see this transaction through. I guarantee that this transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the British laws.
This inheritance is to support your activities, humanitarian services and help to the less-privileged in the society especially building of orphanage homes and helping the church.

You have to reconfirm the following details of yours as I have in your inheritance file here; your full names, Current residential address, contact cell phone numbers ,fax numbers and a scanned copy of your International passport or Drivers License as proves of your identity for our verification and re-confirmation and which will be endorsed in the Bank and the probate to avoid misdirecting of the funds.

Please acknowledge the receipt of this notification immediately.

As the case may be, I have to stand by your side as your Personal lawyer and the executor of this transaction, to make sure that this fund gets to you soonest which you have to give me every benefit of doubt in the discharge of my professional expertise and once this is implemented I will use every machinery of the law to make sure that your inheritance funds is transferred to you as demanded by the law.

You have to take note of this that your transaction is a legal matter and strictly ought to be kept highly confidential until you have your funds transferred to you and in your custody.
I hope you will not delay in this transaction because I don't want this transaction to last more than 14 official working days and you have your inheritance funds transferred into your custody. Get back to me immediately and directly on my private email address: ( [email protected] )to enable me to know my stand and next line of actions towards getting your transaction completed.

Awaiting your prompt response.

Yours Sincerely,

Michael Mitchell (Esq.) LLB,MBA,PhD.
Clifford Chance Law Firms.

Note this search for complaints/reports/warnings click here

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement