Information on romance scams and scammers.
Advertisement

#96406 by began steele Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:44 am
Malfada you need to remove your email address from your first post. I expect admins wil also suggest you use a profile name that is different from your email prefix.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.
#96436 by mallfada Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:58 am
Thank you ladies for posting the pictures, for other to be aware.

I just wonder if the real soldier knows about this scam and his stolen pictures. I have other pictures he sent me, like pictures of his car, his house and his son, and other personal pictures. how can i get these online. if i can send them to some one to post as fake, please let me know i will do so. I want his scammer made 100 percent
available to the public.
#96527 by mallfada Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:46 pm
Helen,
I dont know how to put fake on the photo before i post it.
can you please help me.
#96555 by mallfada Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:37 pm
I have personal pictures, military pictures and wounded pictures of this same soldier, and it is the same person because of the hands. How on earth does a scammer acquire all these photos of one person??
#96558 by Dotti Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:00 am
Often the scammer will find a social networking page (for example a facebook page), or even an album from a photo sharing site such as photobucket, that the real person has not made private, and he will simply download and save every photo the person has posted, so even if the real person makes the page/album private later, he can continue to use them.

Need to post photos? http://scamwarners.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=3219
Are you a victim of a romance scam? Read here for advice and FAQ's.
#96585 by began steele Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:43 am
Often stolen pictures have a complicated serial number like 801c06gUftN.jpg if they are stolen from a website. I have tried ways to unravel such codes but it probably needs a database of these to be able to do this to any extent and find the source.
Also pictures will often have a "name".jpg that seems to have no connection with a sender. Real pictures will have a far more normal name like " DSC0132.JPG" direct from camera, and if you right click the picture you will see the properties of when taken and what with, and nothing if stolen. That is not set in stone because details can get removed or hidden.
One would ask when this so called soldier was wounded. Strange how often scammers manage to be on internet with broken computers, immediately after going on patrol, after being robbed, stranded with no money, in hospital etc. Most often all the information to identify a lie is there.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm. ~~ George Orwell.
#96886 by mallfada Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:07 am
Can any of you ladies find out which dating sites.
This Andrew Mark is on?
I dont know how to do a search on these sites, and if you find out can you post the fake photos.
#96893 by Grunt Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:29 am
@mallfada
sent you a PM check please
#96998 by mallfada Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:29 pm
here is the email for micheal king or mike king as he calls himself.
[email protected]

Ladies beware both of these scammers are using Are you Interested a dating site.
#97598 by mallfada Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:04 pm
hello beautiful, am so sorry i have not mail you back send you send me mail, how are you, am so busy with work that is you did no hear from me, i want you to know i like you more and i want you to give me a try and come in to my life and come for me
thats is my room.

This is the second mail i received from this scammer. Please ladies keep this text incase you receive the same one.
#97604 by mallfada Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:33 pm
Hello dear,

i don't know where to start cos am not good in doing this, but i believe you can still understand me,i just want you to know me and maybe you can take me for who i am.

Am Gronda Martron, from US, California San Bernardine my base, am 45years old, i lose my parent in auto accident some years back that i don't like to think about this cos it hurt me, my father is from Holland, and i still have my grandma ma and she is in Holland but old, that is the only family i have now, cos am the only born of my family,i have a kids Mark 8year old, is with is teacher in the state to take care of him for me.
Am a Military man, a Us Army but presently in Afghanistan on a mission for peace keeping, i hope you are not scared with my work.

let me tell you more about me, am a widow. i lost my wife 6year ago, and two year ago i have been searching a someone i can love that can make me feel again love, and also my kid need someone that will take good care of him, but i have not find the serious one, all i got is player that want to play my heart, but i don't let this hold me down i still try more cos i believe someone is out there waiting for me to come, but i don't know the person can be that is why i want to try again.

so please can you understand me so much, and please can you also write me and tell me what you look for in man, maybe is also what i look for in woman.

i look for honesty, caring, understand, believe, love, i mean everything that make a woman, that is what i look for in a woman, and i don't mind to get married again if she really love me just the way i love here, but if you don't mind i will like you to give me a try and let see if things workout for us then we don't have to search no more.

some question for you

when have you be searching?

do you have kids?

do you want to be love again.

anything you like to know more about me i believe you can ask me on chat.

send some picture of you to me.

Gronda

take care angel

This is the very first message I rece'd from the scammer. Please pay attention to the text of him being a widow and raising a son by himself. He may use the same text over to another victim.

Respectfully
Last edited by Bubbles on Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:35 am, edited 1 time in total. Reason: Added quotes for clarity.
#97653 by Grunt Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:57 am
forwarded by sb. also in contact with this scammer
...I thank God every night since I found you. You came into my life when everything seemed so dark but you provided the light to find my way. You have totally changed my outlook in life. I feel as if I'm walking over clouds just thinking about you. You make my life complete...
In life, we receive a wonderful opportunity, and that is to love. Love comes in many forms ...
You are the one I want to share everything with - my thoughts, hopes and dreams.