Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#9777 by The Enchantress Tue May 19, 2009 6:15 am
SARA/SARAH POWELL.

Fake job scammer.

Delete and send no details. The cheques or money orders will be counterfeit.

Subject: YOU CAN BE MY REP. WITH EXTRA INCOME.
Date: Sat, 16 May 2009

IP = 82.128.33.71 = Lagos in Nigeria.

POWELL ART STUDIO INC.
#17 Hampshire's Drive, Euston
London. United Kingdom.
Phone: +44 70359 49864
Registration number 3699677
VAT registration number 832 6732
Email: [email protected]

Good Day ,
I Hope this email meets you in good condition of health, with anticipation it will be quite safe dealing with you in this mutual beneficial transaction.Though, this medium (Internet) has been greatly abused, I choose to reach you through it because it still remains the fastest.
I am Sarah Powell Mrs. and I draw and paint for a living, I am 42 years old and have been drawing for 13 years. I am married with 2 kids. I have a vacancy in my company. As I am just setting up in the USA I will be requiring a financial representative to work on a part time basis. I sell Arts all over the world, I have sold to galleries and to private collectors, I am always facing serious difficulties selling my art works to Americans, they are always offering to pay with either Money orders/cashiers check, which is difficult for me to cash here in United Kingdom. I just need some one that could help me, this position will not take up your time nor will you have to use your own resources for the position.
The job does not entail anything stressful; you can do this while you still continue with your full time job or school. All you need is to devote about 3-4 hours of your time in a week in a given period of time.
The payments will be sent to you via regular mail or FedEx. When you get these payments which are for my paintings, you will cash it at your bank, deduct 10% of the money for your effort and have the rest wired to me via western Union or money gram.
Also you will need to have a BANK ACCOUNT where the check can be cleared and
most important you need to be HONEST with me, my painting starts from $2,500.USD
and above and this contract will last for about 6 months till am fully established in the USA .
Kindly let me know if you will be interested in the Job Offer by mailing me your information's below:
A valid form from POWELL ART STUDIO INC. Fill in the required fields in the space provided below. Because your particulars are needed for record purposes.

Please fill in the appropriate information in the space below:
Prefix (Mr., Mrs., Ms., Dr., etc.):
First name:
Middle name:
Last name:
Preferred address for correspondence: Home Work/business
Home address
Address:
Phone:
Mobile/cellular: none

Best Regards
Sarah A. Powell

Photos - are scammers using yours? click here
Are you falling for a love scammer? click here
Never send money by Western Union/Moneygram.
Never give personal information.
Online anyone can claim to be anyone, any age and from anywhere.
Advertisement