Company Representative scams, Payment Processing scams and other Employment scams.
#98330 by AlanJones Thu Apr 26, 2012 9:27 am
ATTN: Job Offer Seeker,

My name is Mr.Peter Forster,Director The Craft Center & Design Gallery, City Art Gallery based in London.I majored in art in high school and took a few college art courses. Most of my work is done in either pencil or airbrush, beeds and all sorts of artworks. I have recently added designing and creating artwork on the computer.

I have been selling my art works for the last 3 years and have had a lot of my works featured on trading cards, prints and in magazines. I have sold in galleries and to private collectors from all over the world and i get paid without hassles. I am always facing serious difficulties when it comes to selling my art works and processing payments at the same time, due to so much orders from customers that I get from customers at times i find it so difficult to respond to it all at the same time and to even process both their payments and orders which causes delay in my business and that is why am looking for representatives in the states who will be working for me as a part-time worker in charge of payment processing and bookkeeping and i will be willing to pay 10% for every transaction dealt with you and with a salary of $400-per week . You do not need any fee payment to start working for me . All payments form customers will be made to you with money orders, check, Bill pay or Bank transfer {BANK OF AMERICA} and you are expected to cash it at your own bank.

JOB DESCRIPTION:-
1. Receive payment from Clients
2. Cash Payments {check(s)} at your Bank
3. Deduct 10% and your weekly salary of $500, which will be your percentage/pay on Payment processed.
4. Forward balance after deduction of percentage/pay.
If you are interested ,endeavor to send the following details back to me:-

#FULL NAME:
#FULL ADDRESS:
#CELL PHONE NUMBER or HOME NUMBER
#AGE:

Note:IF YOU ARE INTERESTED PLEASE REPLY TO THIS
{[email protected]}

Thanks,

Mr.Peter Forster
The Craft Center & Design Gallery, City Art Gallery,The Head row, Leeds, West Yorkshire, LS1 3AB, England.
Open Tuesday - Friday 10.00 A.M - 17.00 P.M and Saturday 10.00 A.M - 16.00 P.M

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement