Information on romance scams and scammers.
#252433 by AlanJones Sun May 24, 2015 5:52 am
Romance Scammer - John Walker David - [email protected]

You need trust to love, but first you need to love in order to trust.To love someone is to understand each other, to laugh together, to smile with your heart and to trust one another. One important thing is to let each other go if you can't do this.Love is like a wonderful feeling of compassion and satisfaction. It should be given respect and trust; and it should receive that love back.The best proof of love is trust.True love is the greatest thing that you can experience; it can weather any storm. Loving, trusting and respecting each other totally can bring you to true love and happiness.It's hard to love and hard to trust; but finding love and finding trust was a gift from you to me.Relationships should never be taken for granted. The choice of being with another life is an amazing thing. Trust, loyalty and respect are a must for eternal happiness. No matter how much you love someone if you don’t have these ingredients you will never succeed.To be in love means being patient but to be patient you must trust him/her first.You can never find love through the eye or ear, so you must trust the only thing that will never fade until you die, your heart.Love is like trust, when you find your special someone it is as if you're trusting them with your heart.Trust is what you put in someone's hands. Faith is what you hold on to.Trust is what makes everyone realize that you are always there for them. Faith is what makes everyone realize that you are always there to help them in case they need some help. Love makes not everyone, but the only one in your life who is special, think that you are always there for her, to be with her, to cherish her, to fulfill her dreams, to share with her and most of all, to make her realize how much you really love her.Distance doesn't matter if you really love the person, what matters most is your honesty and trust for that relationship to work out.Without romance, love gets dry. Without respect, love gets lost. Without caring, love gets boring. Without honesty, love gets unhappy, and without trust, love gets unstable.Love is a wonderful gift; trust in it, believe in it, give it, and it will be returned to you to give again and again.You can get advice from family, friends and strangers, but the best advice comes from your heart; it never lies - trust it.

From Daniel Peter - [email protected]
Tel. No.: +441922477422

I want to cease this opportunity to inform you that the two consignment trunk boxes package to send to you by john and i just live from UK NOW to delivery in packer to some people in ACCRA GHANA NOW AM Diplomat Daniel Peter who can delivery package to all world market, so now am in ACCRA GHANA now and the money i well to delivery to you well cost you 2500 euro to delivery you if you can send to me here now i well delivery to you as soon you send the money to me here now, i well delivery to you ,and i need your address

Hello madam how are you doing? ,am Diplomat Daniel peter, i receive consignment boxes of package from your husband to deliver to you but of whichly i went to deliver some package for some other client in Accra Ghana,i am base in UK ,United kingdom but now am presently in Accra Ghana,but i need to deliver your package to you immediately ,with due respect respect Madam .you are to provide us with this ??

(1) you are to provide us with your full home address
(2)mobile phone number
(3)nationality
(4)any relevant passport photograph of you
(5)next of kin

Madam also there are some fees you are to pay for save delivering of your husband consignment boxes?

(1) Change of ownership 1,200euro
(2) SECURITY GUARANTEE 800euro
(3) clearance fee 500euro

With due respect Madam total fee will cost you just

2,500EURO.
MADAM HERE IS MY uk ROAMING NUMBER AND MY GHANA NUMBER ALSO, YOU CAN CONTACT ME AT YOUR EARLIER CONVENIENCE
+441922477422

Hello Madam how are you today,i have been waiting for your message and your husband has been worrying me so much nice to hear from you , Madam with due respect you can send the money Via moneyGram ,here is the address you pay to as soon as the money is been forward to me your husband consignment package will be deliver to you immediately. this is the address where you can send the money to?

RECEIVER NAME;; JOANA EKWAM
COUNTRY;; ACCRA GHANA
AMOUNT 2,500EURO

"Diplomat's" fake ID

Stolen photo used

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement

#252481 by malu53 Sun May 24, 2015 8:24 am
this scammer also uses yahoo

yahoo avatar shows
Former Commander of the Multinational Force Iraq Gen. George Casey Jr., U.S. Army (pic from 2005)