Information on romance scams and scammers.
#275807 by malu53 Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:09 pm
profile deleted on ar
Steve Harry
Male, 54
Bucharest, Romania
profession: military

about
I'm a nice looking young man looking for a true love

Hello my Dear, How are you doing today, I'm Steve Harry as you know and you are such a nice woman
can you write me on my email steveharry41 @ outlook com, you can give me your email address too, thanks
Last edited by malu53 on Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Advertisement

#275809 by malu53 Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:28 pm
clone on ar

George Walter

Male / Single
52 - Akron
Create Date 20/11/2015 11:03
Last Login 21/11/2015 21:08

About Me
My name is George Walter, a US citizen and i am simple and humble man, who has passionate heart.

Looking For
I'm single and i am a man with passionate heart and caring, i need a woman who will be close to me and i will love her till rest of my life.

Eye Color Black :shock:
Ethnicity Caucasian(White)
Height(cm) 133
Weight(kg) 41
:lol:
Relationship Status Single
Occupation Legal
Profession Legal Services
Annual Income 240.001$-600.000$
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate another country
Seeking For Marriage
Interests Marriage
Education Doctorate
Languages English

Image <<< car shows German licence plate NI <--- Nienburg/Weser, Lower Saxony
#275862 by malu53 Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:55 am
also suspended on ar :lol:
Carter Woods
Male, single
51, Norwalk
Current Location: Los Angeles, United States
1122/2015 02:08
Single
Medical Doctor

I just joined this website and perhaps find a partner here, you're a very beautiful lady and i want to get to know you .. my email is [email protected]
#281569 by malu53 Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:44 pm
David Watson
Male / Single
54 Fort Collins / United States
Create Date 01/07/2016 18:15
Last Login 01/16//2016 21:27

About Me
I am a nice looking man very humble and energetic, I consider myself as being clever but harmless, I am very considerate and, I like being interactive and having intellectual conversation.. I love when I've been loved, I’m looking for someone to laugh with, I find quiet confidence and intelligence extremely attractive...

Looking For
I’m looking for someone to laugh with.... hopefully so hard that I have to wipe tears from my eyes. Someone that makes me feel safe, I’m looking for a feeling not a type…. someone that just “gets” me (especially the quirky parts because there are a lot of those). I want a real connection and I hope that's important to you too. I value honesty, consistency and a strong sense of self

Ethnicity Caucasian(White)
My Best Feature My Smile
Relationship Status Single
Profession worker
Living Situation Live alone
Relocation Willing to relocate within my country
Seeking For Friendship, Short term relationship, Romance / Dating, Marriage
Education University
Languages English

Hello there..
Do you have any access to email .? I would love to have it in order to exchange photos and get to know more about each other .. hope you don't mind.
Talk soon, send me your email address
#281571 by malu53 Sat Jan 16, 2016 6:49 pm
with the pic of 'David Watson' on picassa

General John Bruce
Works at Army
Lives in Houston, TX 77002, United States

Skype ID generaljohnbruce
Name: General John Bruce

IP not found
#281579 by malu53 Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:34 pm
peterson123
52 year old male
Seeking a woman for long term relationship
Ethnicity: Caucasian
City: Panama City
Marital status: Widowed
Children: Yes, they live away from home
Want children: Undecided
Interests: Many things
Education: High school

About peterson123
Basically, I'm a nice guy with strong values, a good heart and a lot of love to give. I am sweet, thoughtful, kind, and have a great sense of humor, I am not an angry person. Am looking for my soul mate. I appreciate the simple things in life. I'm pretty easygoing and laid back. . . a low keyed kind guy (but I do have my moments! ), . I'm neat, considerate, polite and compassionate to those I share this planet with. I'm also very affectionate, playful, and have no problem showing the object of my affection how I feel about my partner.

Hello, It's my pleasure communicating with you. My name is David peterson, I like you and i will like to get acquainted with you. I am loving, honest and caring man with a good sense of humor. I enjoy meeting new people and their way of life. I enjoy that new parts of the world, the calm of the sea, the beauty of the mountains and everything that life has to offer. I'm looking for genuine and meaningful intimate relationships, with love, passion and romance. I wish you all the best life has to offer. I'm not always on this site, so please write me on my email ([email protected] ) so that i can contact you with my picture and tell you more about my self. I will send you my pictures on your email box. Hope your understand? Please do not write me on this site, write me only in my e-mail so that i will be able to answer you. Please write me on my email ([email protected] ) Kiss David
#285818 by Kate1970 Fri Feb 26, 2016 5:09 pm
zorpia
Heinrich
51, Elwood, Indiana, United States
Last seen 14 hours ago
Looking for a friend, a date or a relationship with a girl
aged 39‑99, in Dover.

hello, how are you doing I'm new here and I am looking for a true soul mate when I found your profile impressive and I would like to know more about you, if you do not mind?