Information on romance scams and scammers.
#290769 by AlanJones Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:34 am
Romance Scammer - Maranan Nelson

Facebook profile - https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100010718418497

okay , i am single father , i have a daughter she is 10 years old living with me my wife died march last year , i work as cable wireless engineer , i am from France , but lives here in united kingdom
so tell me for how long are you single ?
she name is jenny , since my wife died , i am alone with my daughter , my parent died 3 years ago , and i really don't like to be alone anymore , i need a nice caring honest women to be with and spend the rest of my life with , someone who we love me and my daughter , because she really need someone to call mother again

i believe fate has bought us together , and i believe we have something Good in common , so tell me do you like to have a man in your man again ?

wow Good , i can see that you love travel same here with me , do you stay alone ?\
i am the only son of my parent , i have no brother of sister , since my wife died , i am alone with my daughter , and i really don't like to be alone anymore , i need a nice caring honest woman to be with and spend the rest of my life with

i am okay , just don cooking dinner , and i eat with my daughter jenny , i put her to bed
what you have cooked and sleeps jenny now

wow Good , i do the same here , so tell me do you have whatsapp chat so i can add you there , because i don't come on facebook all the time
can you try and download on your mobile so we can chat there and make calls with it
i think you like it , and is more better
it is also handy business and if I have my whatsapp, I get no rest more. then write the parents only because

you and me can chat there all the time , and anytime you like to chat with jenny too , or talk with her
just do that for me because i told her about you today

since my wife died , i am alone in my life and my daughter , and she really need someone to call mother again
will you like to be my woman , i just can not hide it believe i have something for you in my hear

okay my sweetheart , i miss you so much , i let you know when we arrived china , i am not going to stay long in china , when i get my working materials and my goods ship , i stay only one week in china , and i move to south africa and wait for my goods honey

we are in the hotel now my queen

Bank account details provided by the scammer
Account Number: 1451139754, name. J.P Madi . Branch. Code 470010, Account, swift code Cablzajj, Capitec Bank.. south africa..address. 5 Lake Luso, unit 37, 4th Avenue, Florida Lake, 1709... country. south africa

Let me send you the bank address. Randburg Square, shop 308, Pretoria AVENUE, randburg,2194.. country south africa
Account name, J.P surname: Madi

Telephone numbers used by the scammer:
+2348068475978 & +447700308969

Stolen photos used by the scammer:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Please do not tell scammers that they are listed here - it will take them seconds to change their fake details and their new details will not be listed for any future victims to find.
Advertisement